It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David NOT arrested - videos gone - Feb 5, 2011 for 'Message to Alex Jones' (update)

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echtelion

The shift occurs very quickly in the Sun, but indeed it's an whole different pari of hands (or poles?) than with a planet like Earth.

Echtelion, whether the polar shift occurs over centuries or years.....the fact remains that no one can predict to the day when a polar shift will occur (With the exception of genuine pyschics of course!).

If anyone says they can predict it by charts and diagrams.........they are a fraudster!

Still if you want to "test" whoever predicted the March 15 date......all you need do is ask him/her where and when the next big magnitude 7 earthquake will take place to the day.....now if they can't predict that....then they won't be able to predict polar shifts to the exact date......simple really!

edit on 6-2-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-2-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

Someone here on ATS did their homework to debunk this and had evidence that this is a hoax and that the mans name is david beach but now when i try to go to this thread it pops up 404 ?

DutchSinse, I am calling you out!, page 1
Feb 6, 2011 ... I am calling you out, DutchSinse, because in your video, you claim you come to ATS. SO, come to ATS and lets show what real proof looks like ...
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread660106/pg1

edit on 6-2-2011 by rumor21 because: This was the thread.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

OK
i'm on page 8 jumped to the last page 26

audio file/proof of whistleblowers call ?
where's David?/proof of arrest?
pdf author is a different person from caller as far as i know.
or is there proof they are one and the same?
how can a poleshift [geological,allegedly] be predicted?
have these questions been answered?

heres a really paranoid thought...

you all know how trojans/memes can be used to hook up large numbers of computers/brains across the interwebs and do things? what if this viral video conspiracy where's "Dave?" thingy has a lot of people hooked up in it eh? i was thinking what if the this Zombie-net was run for actually locating dave?
or maybe it's a Fear Machine designed to actually tip the scales/poles powered by 1000 monkeys?

think about it... nothing is ever what it seems...
maybe it's a manifestation of Babel Infocalypse?

NT: you posted a long post/apology with a summary of the whole enchilada which you had earlier begruged, good one... see how these things can get out of control?

"...and then The Hybrid-Man stepped forth into the clamor, bearing light amidst this cloud darker than Arafel,the panicked hordes of refugees from fallen GuLP and The Kid That had Become Plugged In with him, and Became Plugged in and began to waver, and others old and new,some gathering more light,and entering the fray, and some terrible to behold, feeding fear into the flames,powering that terrible engine, "

whoah there... Sorry folks, I'm sorta getting this "From On High",as in from a spirit-Lol-Cat not Cieling Cat Itself.

RE geological pole shift there would be precursors even if it happened in a day, animals would "give warning", Etc.

NT re new video. virus spreading? more hits. more and more gather... Babel Infocalypse?
maybe you ought to close for now and when something new gets out post update on a new/separate thread

edit on 6-2-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
This is a complete and utter hoax. And everyone who is reactively and hysterically responding with no real intellect/analysis, you are falling for the bait.

That is the problem with ATS, there are so few critical thinkers and so many people who think/act based purely on fear/emotion. If you are one of these people who have responded with hysteria, then the hoaxers have successfully gotten a reaction from you. You have responded in the way they wanted you to.

Step back for a few moments and THINK:

1) Is there any direct, empircal evidence that this woman actually called Alex Jones' show? No.
2) Is a posting on a YouTube site by a supposed relative direct, empircal evidence that this person has been arrested? No.
3) Are all of the subsequent postings, including additional "panic-stricken" video postings on YouTube providing direct, empirical evidence? No.
4) Guess what, there is no direct, empirical evidence because THERE IS NONE.

Wake up and smell the hoax.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Newbomb Turk
Well I sure didn't intend on this happening when I started this thread, but it look like our super-sleuths at ATS will be getting a little more....recognition surrounding what is eventually discovered in reference to this conspiracy

Titled: "'AboveTopSecret.com' Scam? ATS 'Hoax CLAIM eXposing David' Fabricated? According to DutchSinse"

I will stand by all the information that I posted, and have screenshots readily available in my profile photo album to back up what I posted. As for his claims about the Secretary of State lookup, he looked up the wrong information. I did not get a return on his name or LLC, I got it on DB Productions, which was information that I found while searching for information.

The information does not show on Linkdn, because early this morning, David started scrubbing all the links I posted information to.

Hence, the screenshots in my photo album.

Also, all of the claims I made, if you google the information, be sure to check the *cached* links, because he has been scrubbing.

Of course the guy didn't answer the phone, because in his own words, he lives in Costa Rica, Central America now. *Not* California.

Video comment:

AboveTopSecret has recently gone down a rabbit hole on "david" the "retired guy" aka "sweaty guy" aka "david beach". Making the claim that "david" has a linkedin profile w/ his pic and a company called "david beach media LLC"... it lists an address and a phone number on the linked in... Then on ATS a "campagin" began with one or two people to label this as a hoax based upon this david guys "company", and a series of junkspam emails... Well.. if you call the numbers listed over at ATS or on LINKEDIN.. they're not real... if you go to the california secretary of state and look up the company that is being reported on ATS and linkedin... IT DOESN'T EXIST! And what about the woman and the "document" ... the CFTC document, that almost EVERYONE has seemed to have overlooked, is what BOTH women callers (the woman who called alex jones, and the woman who called Coast to Coast) were talking about. CFTC document admits all the things talked about in "davids" videos and by the woman who called coast to coast. i.e. pole-shift, food prices, financial instability, weather modification. Hoax? Not a hoax? Conspiracy?! right now, we have to wait until more information comes out , such as the original call to Alex Jones. I am going to contact them personally to get to the bottom of this. DutchSinse stefbot David hoax CLAIM HOAX DutchSinse Above Top Secret ATS Scam viral marketting scam argh truth finding pole shift poleshift polarshift polar march 15th government nwo conspiracy coverup alex jones stefbot is better questions paranoid or genuine not sure sweaty Epazuti david retired guy the sweaty LLC arrested feds message to alex jones pole shift economic collapse FEMA HAARP ATS above top secret hoax profile phone numbers EXOMATRlXTV

I will say that with all of the infighting, accusations, and people getting flat out tee'd off with one another, there has been an AMAZING JOB done in an attempt to get to the bottom of this. One of the BEST investigative threads EVER!

NT
edit on 6-2-2011 by Newbomb Turk because: Included video posters comments

I also never stated he sent spam junk emails, I stated he posted it, using his saem email address. The addy is readily found, again, on google.

The chain letter he posted using his email was an illegal chain letter.

The guy says he comes to ATS, so lets see if he has the fortitude to confront the claims he made, which are not true.

edit on 6-2-2011 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-2-2011 by Libertygal because: brackets and more brackets

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Remember Lisa Renee’s Nov. 2010 “The Restoration” article and it’s “Command”?

disclose.tv...

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by rumor21

Someone here on ATS did their homework to debunk this and had evidence that this is a hoax and that the mans name is david beach but now when i try to go to this thread it pops up 404 ?

Feb 6, 2011 ... I am calling you out, DutchSinse, because in your video, you claim you come to ATS. SO, come to ATS and lets show what real proof looks like ...

edit on 6-2-2011 by rumor21 because: This was the thread.

Yeah it was me, I suppose I posted something wrong, don't want to go into it. But, you can verify the information that I provided very easily on google. Just be sure to use google cache links, because he has been busy scrubbing everything.

I also have screenshots in my photo album.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by rumor21

I just read that thread and was wondering why it was 404'd. The guy Dutchsinse was making claims about the hoax and was suggesting that ATS themselves were behind the hoax.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

Liberty as far as how I heard it, youtuber exomatrixtv (think his name is John) you got props for not only having been referred to as a senior member, or someone that has been registered over here for awhile....but it was you girl that pulled together some of the best information that aided people in being able to dig this deeper. I saw all compliments

But we now know that he as well as there are others that are referring to the ATS posts regarding this "Sweaty Guy" and honestly...I think that we are putting the pressure on this Sweaty Guy because he seems to be going around and clean up behind him now by removing pics/profiles/yada yada...the kind of pressure that DESERVES to be put on A$$HAT HOAXERS that would even THINK about doing a hoax as pathetic and messed up as that!

So I am sure that he will see your post. What do you think about now that when dude looked up the LLC buisness of ole Sweaty Pants but NOTHING comes up? That in itself seems kind of odd

NT

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Newbomb Turk
reply to post by Libertygal

Liberty as far as how I heard it, youtuber exomatrixtv (think his name is John) you got props for not only having been referred to as a senior member, or someone that has been registered over here for awhile....but it was you girl that pulled together some of the best information that aided people in being able to dig this deeper. I saw all compliments

But we now know that he as well as there are others that are referring to the ATS posts regarding this "Sweaty Guy" and honestly...I think that we are putting the pressure on this Sweaty Guy because he seems to be going around and clean up behind him now by removing pics/profiles/yada yada...the kind of pressure that DESERVES to be put on A$$HAT HOAXERS that would even THINK about doing a hoax as pathetic and messed up as that!

So I am sure that he will see your post. What do you think about now that when dude looked up the LLC buisness of ole Sweaty Pants but NOTHING comes up? That in itself seems kind of odd

NT

I saw the video and was repulsed by his accusations. I refuted every claim he made in his video, and asked that he come here to discuss the issue, because he is spreading misinformation.

Let me explain.

In this post here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I showed the following:

USER: Epazuti
DESCRIPTION: A cool retired guy from Los Angeles, CA -USA now living in Costa Rica.
PUBLISHED: UPDATED: 2011-01-29T11:43:40.000-08:00

Firstly, he called a California number. In the guys own words, he lives in Costa Rica.

Next, I showed where he publically posted his email:

Epazuti January 20, 2011 at 5:53 am
Loved the interview, does Mendee have a Youtube page so I can ask her a couple of questions about her travelling and setting up a new life alone? It’s kind of a scary thought for someone to have that kind of courage and resoursefulness in a new country. I’ll be doing the same and need some tips/advice. Thanks, Happy New Year! David
davidbeachmedia @ ya hoo

Fix the address and search google. It returns:

DAVID BEACH MEDIA, LLC
(310) 270-3734
9000 W Sunset Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90069 Get directions
Cross Streets: Between Hammond St and N Wetherly Dr

I checked many other sites, at least 20, to continue to verify the information matches. It did, and there were also photos of him in many of his profiles.

He has since scrubbed those profiles, but you can see several of them in my photo album in my profile.

Next, I covered the spam *post* not email as was falseley claimed in the video, as well:

REMEMBER TO SEND:

1) A $5.00 dollar donation to the 1st person from the list with a message saying "PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR LIST,
2) And send a $5.00 donation to the 5th person from the list with the message saying: "THANKS I'VE JOINED". This lets the 5th person keep track of progress of the letter and continue to send out more emails.

Here is the list:

1. [email protected]
2. [email protected]
3. [email protected]
4. [email protected]
5. [email protected]

This clearly shows the same email.

The cached linkdn page with his profile and photo are available on goole cache, because he scrubbed the links that I posted of all information, but both he and DutchSinse do not seem to be aware of google cache.

And lastly, the Secretary of State website.

I did not get a return on the search for David Beach Media LLC, or David Beach in any form. That is in fact true.

However, if you read the post about the SoS search, you can read the return. It was on DB Productions, which is the name of the company in one of his now scrubbed profiles.

In this link, you will see he uses yet another name:

www.productionhub.com...

DAVID BEACH MEDIA, L.L.C. and DB Entertainment are diversified production...

but on his Myspace page, he clearly uses DB Productions.

from google:

DAVId beach medIa LLc (DAVID BEACH MEDIA LLC) on MyspaceDAVID BEACH MEDIA, LLC and DB Productions are diversified production companies, ... DAVID BEACH MEDIA LLC is associated with LIONSGATE FILMS (2010). ...
www.myspace.com/555389746 - Cached

(bold mine)

This has since been scrubbed.

Going to the SoS Webpage and searching for that name indeed returns:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/aab0ae01ef56.jpg[/atsimg]

Simply put, he searched for the wrong thing in an attempt to make me, and ATS look bad.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by 9Cib27

What could you do versus a futuristic government with alien and occult technologies ?

Haven't you ever noticed the keyloggers or obvious macro boots on this website?

The really sensitive topics always get deleted or trojaned/ wormed.

Not to mention the disinfo agents and people on here specifically to subconsciously influence you.

Ever notice the thin line of coincidence and supernatural is blurred further into 2011

occult technologies? You can't just make assumptions like that without backing them up in some fact. For starters, occult and technology are polar opposites. They do not go together. One does not need the occult when they have technology because the occult exists separate from technology and has so for thousands of years.

You can't do it, but give examples of what you call "occult technologies."

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Funny, I put up a thread on Thursday nite....the THIS IS HUGH!!!!! Secret Document of Egyptian Government thread......and by Friday night, I had a worm on my computer that completely shut it down.

My stepson is a self taught computer genius and he had to come over and fix it last night. Finished with the repair about 2:30 am on Sunday.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Colleen Thomas - A warning to the public 01/08/11

vodpod.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by larry619
Colleen Thomas - A warning to the public 01/08/11

vodpod.com...

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join