It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gathering List of underground facilities in US

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by snoopyuk

Exactly... It *was* decommissioned for a while a few years back, but now it's in full operation. However, it wasn't the Plum Brook facility where I had an experience, that would be Sheldon Marsh, a small nature reserve on Cleveland Road halfway between Sandusky and Huron.

There's an old "pump station" at the very end of the reserve on the water. It's very interesting to walk around and notice the retaining walls, on one side are your normal bunch-o'-rocks, but on the other side of the station, if you walk on the retaining wall around the perimeter there's a full blown concrete and iron pier. If anyone's been to downtown Sandusky to Jackson Street Pier, you know what I'm talking about.

The area is only a few acres large, but there were newer signs on the fence warning not to trespass on NASA property. The pump station looks like an old military office building of sorts, with the windows *painted black*, and *old* yet live electrical feed (you can hear the hum) going in to the building. On the one end by the entrance there's a small metal military boat chained to the park bench by the water. Lot's of concrete barriers are piled up on the inside of the fence just right of the gate, which is locked with chains and padlock, the normal affair.

Also, this "pump station" is supposed to be a diesel station that operates at all times and pumps water to the NASA Plum Brook Facility. However, there at no time was any noise made by diesel pumps (it would have been noticable) and no smoke whatsoever coming from out of the stacks on the top of the building.

What's interesting to note is there were breaks in the retaining walls on the water and we climbed down and looked in there were def. pipes and cables running under it! I started to get the whole "being watched" feeling and decided to high tail it out of there with my friends. We had been looking around (on the public nature reserve side of the fence, mind you) for maybe two hours. Walking back a very *odd* group of older people was walking by.

You know, in the whole, we're in Florida with sandals and knee high black socks get up, brightly colored aloha shirts, military style caps (one had a NASA logo on the front), etc... Like, talking 35 was the youngest looking woman to about 60 for the oldest guy. They had one frisbee with them, a briefcase, and were talking about playing ultimate frisbee on the beach (which is a private beach and is illegal to access from the nature reserve, it's owned by a resort). It was odd because you don't see that kind of tourist in Ohio, especially Sandusky at that time of the year, it was cold!!

It scared the living s**t out of me, and as soon as we passed you bet your money I started walking faster until we got to the parking lot. Now, they COULD have been normal people but what struck me as odd were the baseball caps with the NASA logo on them, and they were all talking about going to the beach, which is restricted access and *illegal* to enter from the nature reserve, mind you also have to clamber over 5 feet of rocks to get to it, not something done easily in their attire...

My thoughts are there *has* to be something in that building, or at least leading to something else underground. Ohioans are known for building below the ground next to the water, a lot of waterfront houses in Sandusky have basements that don't leak, hah! I need to find the pictures I snapped on the occasion to explain a lot of what I'm talking about, I'll post them if I can find them.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   
About ten miles southeast ofWoodstock, Vermont, is the site of an underground facility that had missile silo's. The facility has been closed for a number of years now, with the missiles and personnel having been transferred to other areas.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Munster, Indiana
41degrees, 31'39"N 87degrees, 30'59'' W

used to be an underground missle silo facility for the "never happened" CUBA crisis.........

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
mousselwhite, I think it's rude of you to list the FULL NAMES AND ADDRESSES AND AERIAL IMAGES and personal details, etc of everyone around you. God forbid one of them google searches their name or address and sees all of their personal info and pics of their house.

edit: also, i find it particularly discerning that the moderator is posting the full names, addresses of her neighbors, tax info and posting pictures of their houses -- IN A TOPIC ABOUT UNDERGROUND BASES!

Excuse me for being 'science-minded', but your case isn't convincing. You are making a lot of assumptions, for example, you insist that the holes or marks are 100% manmade. Anyone who has large property regularly notices strange holes in trees and in the ground from animals.

And Mark.. you say "I am very analytical and science oriented, and I chose to learn as much about the advanced "other-worldly" displays of advanced science I saw displayed there. And I do not mean just experimental science. I'm talking actual applied science. You know tested, developed, and fully deployed science - the real deal.'
As a scientist, I take offense whenever clueless say stuff like this. How can you call yourself a scientist and use words like 'other-worldly science' in the same sentence? What does that even mean? Anyway, I am particularly interested in the details of the experiments you conducted.

[edit on 5-3-2008 by rline928]

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by rline928
mousselwhite, I think it's rude of you to list the FULL NAMES AND ADDRESSES AND AERIAL IMAGES and personal details, etc of everyone around you. God forbid one of them google searches their name or address and sees all of their personal info and pics of their house.

edit: also, i find it particularly discerning that the moderator is posting the full names, addresses of her neighbors, tax info and posting pictures of their houses -- IN A TOPIC ABOUT UNDERGROUND BASES!

Excuse me for being 'science-minded', but your case isn't convincing. You are making a lot of assumptions, for example, you insist that the holes or marks are 100% manmade. Anyone who has large property regularly notices strange holes in trees and in the ground from animals.

And Mark.. you say "I am very analytical and science oriented, and I chose to learn as much about the advanced "other-worldly" displays of advanced science I saw displayed there. And I do not mean just experimental science. I'm talking actual applied science. You know tested, developed, and fully deployed science - the real deal.'
As a scientist, I take offense whenever clueless say stuff like this. How can you call yourself a scientist and use words like 'other-worldly science' in the same sentence? What does that even mean? Anyway, I am particularly interested in the details of the experiments you conducted.

[edit on 5-3-2008 by rline928]

Single handedly destroyed a great post. Thanks for your contribution.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I would argue that I contributed some healthy skepticism. I was actually trying to save the post, because I am interested in US underground bases. I am not interested in 3 pages of someone posting personal information, full names and pictures of everyone of their neighbors. If anyone on her block googled their name, they would find this thread along with a picture of their house. Are you telling me that wouldn't startle you a little? I would suspect that the real reason people were moving away from musselwhite is not because of 'aliens', but because she is storming onto other people's property, questioning her neighbor's motives, and overall acting 'delusional'

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by rline928
I would argue that I contributed some healthy skepticism. I was actually trying to save the post, because I am interested in US underground bases. I am not interested in 3 pages of someone posting personal information, full names and pictures of everyone of their neighbors. If anyone on her block googled their name, they would find this thread along with a picture of their house. Are you telling me that wouldn't startle you a little? I would suspect that the real reason people were moving away from musselwhite is not because of 'aliens', but because she is storming onto other people's property, questioning her neighbor's motives, and overall acting 'delusional'
it is all tied together sir. delusional? ha! ha! ha! just take the blue pill and it will all seem like a dream. be skeptical. i've done much research into those no longer there and why - connect the dots. sincere is the word which comes to mind. go to Rabbit Holes - Searching for Alice. let me hear from you.

[edit on 9-4-2008 by musselwhite]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by musselwhite

hi there musselwhite , how is it going ??

hope things have calmed down a bit for you , how is mark ??

take care

snoopyuk

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by snoopyuk

mark is doing fine. i'm doing fine. i'm getting an itch to go to ellijay. i've got spring fever and need to be outdoors!

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
just wish to know. do you KNOW how deep the deepest cities/tunnels are being dug for habitation?
[email protected]

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Ancrom

its there man

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by spannmark

Please do a concerned citizen a huge favor and delete the name and address... especially the full name of Mr. and Mrs. Spann from that string of posts by him and his wife. I think it's very dangerous to give accurate info on here...especially when it's a topic such as this. If they are elderly -- as I suspect they are -- they probably don't know that it's a dangerous thing to do, so I hope you can help them protect themselves. Thank you if you will take the time to do so!!!

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

my name has been out there for quite some time and i am 55 and mark is my ex and my dearest friend. it is my name and my word.............the only things i had to convey the truth of the matter. yes it is dangerous and have been told so many, many times and threatened, harassed and called delusional but the facts remain as i have nothing else to lose. freedom's just another word for nothing else to lose. i feel it most important to warn the people to make preparations for the coming catastrophic events about to occur.

also, mark posted this just minutes ago:

MUSSELWHITE, You know, I was in Ellijay just a couple days after that event near the Conasauga river. And I believe the event was staged by the authorities as a cover story for all of the increased covert military presence alongside all the GBI/FBI/FEMA/GEMA and local law enforcement that converged there in mid-August. How conveniet. I think this was one coordinated covert military excercise going on in the Chatahoochee National Forest area, which the alledged discovery of the military bomb device was found in. Conasauga road in Gilmer county, of course, leads north right into the heart of the Chatahoochee National forest, and that is where the majority of the old forest service roads start from is Lake Conasauga Road. I rember this from back a few years ago when I first moved to Ellijay, I did a lot of hiking and exploring in that area near Lake Conasauga and on out towards Jack Rivers Falls. Perhaps Raymaker could look at some USGS maps and maybe post it here, because I distinctly remember just tons of crisscrossing old forest service roads and old logging roads that seemed to fan out north from Lake Conasuga area toward CNF. That area would make a perfect spot to set up a domestic military command post, if I were planning a TAKEOVER, I would want to put my command center right there, to easily deploy my troops so as to keep the domestic population from even thinking about fleeing into the CNF, if they wanted to try to escape into the closest National Forest from Atlanta. Anyways, the "bomb discovery" just made a perfect cover for all the exercixses I belive they started just about mid-August in the CNF. This is about 90% speculation, but I wouldn't be suprised to learn it is exactly whats going on up there. And lets not forget what I saw going on at the "rabbit hole" chicken houses when I was there on August 19th...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

believe me the PTB certainly know who i am and i am also certain they have your IP address and know who you are.

thank you so much for your sincere concern. take care of yourself.

[edit on 27-9-2008 by musselwhite]

[edit on 27-9-2008 by musselwhite]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by petey_pongo23

There are mines that i know of under holston defence that go back at least 1.5 miles , i know this because ive been in them. i was told they mined saltpeter there years ago. i dont know what they do with the mines now but they are there!

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
It's time for me to make my contribution to this thread. I have been to Sedona AZ on a number of times trying to pinpoint the location of this base. Its in the Secret mountain/red rock wilderness near Sedona AZ. There is a known secret "UN" base near/in Sycamore Canyon. I have on past occasions also seen CIA broncos and unmarked black helicopters in the area. Many many UFO sightings have been reported in the area which I too have seen on two occasions.

I have recently found one entrance to this facility which I have posted below from Google Earth. The white cars on the bottom left are "UN" stamped vehicles which can be seen entering and exiting the area. The "lake" on the top left is where we believe the tunnel boring machine had a start point. Below I have posted additional accounts of sightings and accounts taken from this area. We believe that the north entrance to this base is located somewhere in the Navajo Army Dept near flagstaff. I have posted the south entrance for your review. We think the "UN" is just undercover for shadow gov't ops. We believe this is the mother of all Shadow gov't/alien bases. Enter at your own risk, it is in a very remote area and please brush up on the stories that I have posted below. THIS IS NO JOKE!

Persistent reports of black helicopters over Sedona, Arizona (population 7,720) have some local residents combing the nearby red rock canyons in search of a secret base.
Justin A. Tribble of Citizens for UN Base Disclosure (CUNBD) reported that Sedona, the site of a recent UFO encounter, had been visited by black helicopters several times since a flurry of overflights back in April.
On July 6, 1998, Justin reported on his website, the group came into possession of a document dated April 10, 1998 that refers to unusual military operations in the Sedona area.
In particular, the document mentions "operational bases in Verde Valley," "Area 38 in Casper (sic) Mountain," underground facilities near the towns of Hope and Parker, and "Operation White Sword Headquarters between Sterling and Sign (sic) Canyon."
CUNBD pointed out the areas are known locally as Casner Mountain and Bear Sign Canyon.
The group was recently contacted by a Sedona hairdresser named Diane, who wrote, "Do you know where Sycamore Canyon is? Going toward Cottonwood on U.S. Highway 89A, turn right on Loy Butte Road and go as far back as you can. Once you reach the base of the mountain, you have to find the first trail that goes up and over the mountain. From there, all I know is that the 'base' is in that little valley."
Diane told the group that a friend of hers, a 21-year- old local man known as "Hot Shot," had made the climb with some friends and some night vision equipment. "When they went out there, it was late at night, and there were black Humvees, and with their night vision equipment they could see the opening into the old volcano where they keep the black helicopters."
Tribble commented, "We assume the area she's referring to is Sycamore Pass...between Casner Mountain and Black Mountain. There is, in fact, a 'little valley' as she describes, beyond the pass that leads into Sycamore Canyon." (Many thanks to Justin A. Tribble and CUNBD for this news story.) (Editor's Comment: Although this sounds like the usual black helicopter hearsay, I found the reference to an "Operation White Sword" intriguing. Last month's NATO amphibious training exercise near Stephenville, Newfoundland, Canada had a component called Gold Sword 4. See The Western Star of Newfoundland for June 17, 1998. Also, "Gold" and "Sword" were two of the beaches in the 1944 D-Day

[edit on 9-1-2009 by Majorsetback]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Here in Chile we have one strange place: Friendship Island...I think is a Pinochet's regime secret base...the myth says is a Nordic community

Also, at the South of Punta Arenas, is the Cutter Cove copper mine, is abandoned at this time

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I live in the sequatchie valley of TN. I am wondering if there isn't a secret military base located nearby. There are plenty of mountians which only naturally means caves. But that is not the reason i am speculating. We have Life Force (a medical evac helicopter since our local hospitals are the equavilent of vetenarians). but we have a crap load of helicopter activity mostly at night and early morning a few weeks ago I happened to actually be outside when i heard what i thought was a very loud helicopter i looked up and actually saw 6 helicopters going overhead I dun know what kind they where as far as proper name but they where the large ones that have two large rotors instead of the normal one with a smaller side mounted stabalizer. they where flying single file. and bright silver. also we have seen fighter jets flying low over head at different times one person that i know of that is an ex seal said they use the valley for practice avoiding radar. this sounds right but wouldn't the base have to be near by or at least the radar towers. sorry if i sound like an idiot i have no military background to speak of just wondering about how close is big brother.

[edit on 3-2-2009 by profmac69]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
robins air force base has one

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Interesting website....found it by researching Holston Defense. I have lived VERY close to Holston Defense BAE in Kingsport TN for the last 3 years and after last night I am convinced weird things are afoot. Black,unmarked military helicopters regularly fly in and out of the facility...some just a few hundred feet above the treetops. A few weeks ago I noticed a LARGE amount of cars and trucks entering Holston Defense at around 11 PM. I was on my way to the nearby Walmart and while in the parking lot every light for miles around began to dim...even the lights in Walmart. Did some research into BAE and found out that in addition to arms manufacturing,they also do research into deep space probes and nanotech
Last night was the worst-many trucks and security cars at the facility and two helicopters with searchlights flying in circles around the base for hours on end. One was so low I thought it was landing on the roof at 3 am. A neighbor and a family member both said they saw some sort of spray coming out of one of the helicopters and today everything has a weird fishy/metallic smell and my dog has NO interest in going outside...FYI,my mom used to work in the hospitals here in Kingsport and she said that 1 out of 3 patients had some rare form of cancer...but never the same kind of cancer. We also have a rather high rate of birth defects....between Eastman,Domtar and whatever it is they do at BAE,I'm not surprised.....

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Where are you musselwhite? I too live close by and I'm interested in your story! Please keep posting!

[edit on 20-5-2009 by mm30004]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join