It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gathering List of underground facilities in US

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by musselwhite
reply to post by greeneyedleo

O, how I wish; however, I did not possess equipment. I'm 54 and I lived off $1,600/mo. The only thing I have is William Marcus Spann; public records that would substantiate disposition of property and, of course me.

As events unfolded.............for so long I could not connect the dots. Until I found that site www.geocities.com...

Theresa

Bad link musselwhite. Can ya fix that? Thanks.

(So it's not a one-line post)

Cuhail

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by snoopyuk

Hello Theresa, and Hello Snoopy UK

My name is Mark Spann. I am Theresa Musselwhite's ex-husband and I lived at the property at 584 Harper Valley in Ellijay, Georgia USA that is being discussed in this thread. This is my first post to this site, so please bear with me as I learn to negotiate how to use it properly.

Even though I consider discussion of this subject (the underground facility near Ellijay, Georgia) unwise, even dangerous, I have nonetheless chosen to enter into this discussion in large part to help interpolate/translate what she is trying to explain. Even to the untrained eye it should be clear that Theresa is so emotionally traumatized by the experiences, she has a very difficult time clearly expressing her thoughts about this subject.

I realize that Theresa's posts seem cryptic and hard to understand, but that is because what she and I experienced at that property frankly defies all attempts to communicate them to other people, either in person or in forums such as this one. I believe as a direct result of these bizarre events we experienced there, Theresa exhibits characteristic traits of PTSD, post traumatic stress disorder. I, too, have had permanent physiological as well as psychological effects from what we were exposed to while living there.

I do not have much time at this moment to delve into the events that took place there, or what we witnessed. I will try to make time over the next few days/weeks to do so. Anyone reading the posts from Theresa and myself will have to keep a very, very open mind, especially to what I have to say about about the mind-numbing displays of secret world government advanced science we witnessed there. This is what Theresa refers to as "sci-fi". I am very analytical and science oriented, and I chose to learn as much about the advanced "other-worldly" displays of advanced science I saw displayed there. And I do not mean just experimental science. I'm talking actual applied science. You know tested, developed, and fully deployed science - the real deal. But before I do that, I'll corroborate and try to decipher Theresa's previous posts, expecially regarding the buildings and terrain surrounding the site which, as I think she's explained, is using a large chicken farm as its rural cover.

by for now.

Best regards,
Mark Spann

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 05:01 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by markspann

Welcome to ATS Mark. I am looking forward to the additional information that you have to provide. It's pretty scary to imagine what the two of you experienced there. FYI - you may want to check out some of the other topics here that discuss similar topics relating to government and military.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
hi theresa and welcome mark,

i have been off for a while as my hard drive died and i had to get a new one etc...

i am still following your posts with great interest,

i have been looking it up on some other maps and have been trying to get some more info from land registry sites.

any more info you can give on the subject would help..

my firsts thoughts were that it is a `cover` farm
many thanks for sharing ...

snoopyuk

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Hi SnoopyUK. Follow this link, www.gilmerassessors.com... and type in Battle, Bill or William as well as Addicks, Estate of Charlie, & Harper. Many properties have pictures.

Yes, I concur. I also am of the belief this specific location is used for massing supplies and testing of holographic imaging and effects on rural population among other things only Mark can explain.

I rec'd an reply email from the person who authored the essay on underground infrastructure wherein he informed me IF I lived near a rural rabbit hole, "Then you and your loved ones are in considerable danger."

I have been avoiding this site insofar as posting.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Umm going back to Pine Gap.. quote:

Pine Gap Australia (Area 51 South, I know its outside the US, but is run by the US and is very significant)

Pine gaps been shut down... sorry the only thing in sth australia run by the americans are the deportation/incarceration centres.. most are private these days here.. and run poorly might I admit.. but you'll have to talk to phillip ruddock if you dont like their conditions or circumstances of the detainees.. lots of Australian Citizens are deported from South Australian immigration facilitys.. wrongly but hell.. who cares

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by musselwhite

Okay Theresa, I went to the Gilmer Tax Assessors site and did the searches. It led me to different property infos
I see that the parcels exist and the transfers happened.
One, under the name Battle, William III was 933 HARPER VALLEY RD.

This is at the Southern tip of the most-righthand Chicken barn when typed into Google Earth. Presicely where you indicated in an above post.

I don't believe it's correct (GoogleEarth). Because if it was, this is where you lived-in this house-

THAT'S a big log cabin! I believe this is the "Big" house the coach bought, right?

Addick never produced results in the GCTA site. I don't know why. I checked my spelling a couple of times, yet, no dice.

I want to ask you (and Mark) to elaborate on what YOU think is going on. More of what you have seen, heard and witnessed in any way. I am not going to say I disbelieve you, but, you're not giving us a lot to work with. A site link that describes the landmarks associated with underground facilities doesn't help us. It does help you form more accurate suspicions to bring here, but, helps us in no way to closely follow what you're suspicious of exactly. The link to the Tax Assessors site proves the property exists, but, shows no proof nor does it bring evidence to stabilize what you're trying to let us know about.
Theresa, are you still in the Ellijay area?
If not, do you still have friends or aquaintences in, or around Ellijay?
Camera, tape recorder, interviews with locals. I know it's a big order, but, is it possible?

Get to the dirt, you're killin' me here!

Keep talking, Theresa, I'm listening.
Cuhail

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Freedomrik,

I have a special interest in possible secret government activities in Mt. Shasta and surrounding areas, and I see that you have that on your list. I only have seen that location listed online in maybe two other places, and am having a hard time tracking down additional information. Where did you get your information regarding Mt. Shasta? Any stories, links, books, etc would be very helpful for me in my attempt to chart underground work in this part of California. I have suspicions of other underground facilities nearby Shasta that I have never seen listed online, and I am hoping that knowing more about Shasta will shed light on other possibilities as well. How do you best detect where an underground facility is? Any info would be a great help! Thank you.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuhail

You indicated in a prior post of a bad link so I reposted the link, to wit: www.geocities.com...

I’m going to lay my heart out on the table and only ask you read with an open mind. I am scared pure and simple for my family, all caught unawares and the hopelessness I feel at times not knowing what I should do or could do. The only option left is to cry out loud and try to get this story out.

This is my gut feeling and no way under heaven could you convince me otherwise. I am of the belief an underground military infrastructure exist in Ellijay, Georgia. I also believe this is a military storage facility. Too many plane drops at night to be drugs.

I’ve seen the launching of “lights” from the direction of the chicken houses that slowly rose straight up above tree tops and in a horizontal crossing over the home of Mallie Addicks (Estate of Charlie Addicks-480 Harper Valley) to the valley behind then ascending to a point in the night sky to appear to be just another star. There were never multiple launchings at one time but multiple launchings in one night.

The sound of metal drums shortly after air drops could be heard on 3 or 4 occasions.

Voices and flashlights deep in the hollow closest to the chicken houses.

I believe the entrance to the infrastructure is located on the same property as the chicken houses.

I’ve seen men in what looked to be diving gear at the rear of 584 closest to where the fence has been cut. On another occasion, I heard noise coming from where the deer bed down behind the barn, and, upon shining a light I saw reflective green and red reflective lights as if reflecting off goggles or colored lenses.

The first and only encounter with the poultry farm owner’s 2 sons, was bazaar and very brief. At one point I was so angry, I hauled A _ _ onto the property and was blocked by two men (32-35 yrs of age), cropped hair, the driver was good-looking too. The driver never said one word to me. He looked me straight in the eyes with a cell phone stuck in his ear. I asked him what he had stuck in his ear and he never blinked, moved his lips….. Nothing. I hauled A _ _ out.

I’ve seen images that moved through the forest rapidly. I mean through woods….the Cohutta Woods.

In the shop bldg. (unoccupied, to the right before entering my drive) by all indications had been broken into through a back window, foot prints inside on counter, by persons unknown to me ………..who? I do not know; however, the sound of coughing.

I’ve seen a very, very, large, bright moon shaped sphere that lost its light as if a switch had been flipped.

I have seen the so-called moon traverse across the sky at a high rate of speed.

I witnessed an unusually, bright, cone shaped object with light that did not reflect but had the attributes of a welding light. It did not emit light, as if the light was somehow contained. I observed this strange event in the valley that connects Mallie Addicks, the coach and me. It seemed it was just hovering above ground, engaging in activity I could only attribute to a huge welder. The object moved up and down, at different angels as if spot welding.

So, call me crazy.

No, Cuhail, I no longer reside at 584 Harper Valley as stated in previous posts. Rewind this thread just a little and please give me your thoughts. Mark is living in Ellijay and occasionally drives to the area.

Anyone!

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I am so NOT calling you crazy!

I read the page you linked to.

Thank you for more info.

Doing some research, I'll be back.

Cuhail

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Freedomrik

I had asked a few weeks ago if anyone had any more information on the Mt. Shasta base. I don't see my post on here anymore, so I will ask again. I need information on Mt. Shasta. From what I understand, it is the largest and most strategic underground base in the nation, and is where all the military special ops are sent for training, as well as the mind control slaves when they need to be "reprogramed". It is also where Cheney supposedly executes his "most dangerous game" in mind control. I would like some more conclusive evidence since I have been unable to procure any. I thought it was strange to have something this involved inside of a volcano. What else do you know of Mt. Shasta, and where did you learn it from?

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   

I found the purchaser's of the farm. The parcel indicates "pole sheds" and 1 poultry house. Why build new more chicken houses only using 1?

A point of interest the purchaser of the farm and the ex-coach are 2.6 miles apart in Marietta.

The mortgage company that now owns the Omanion property is located 6 miles from washington dc.

I'm still digging.

I'm also trying to obtain a map of all the "logging roads" because during a span of time those roads were being used in the wee hours of the morning.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 09:01 AM
link   
thanks musselwhite,

i am still staying tuned !!

any info is good info.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Help me out a little here. Give me some direction as to what type info needed. I've found a map of the Cohutta Wilderness www.mindspring.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuhail

Cuhail,

I've ead many. many of your posts in this ATS thread and others. You seem seriously interested in the activities that MUSSELWHITE and I experience at *snip*Georgia, USA.

Suggest you email me at *snip* and I will reply.
Truth is far more Bizarre than Fiction

mod edit: to remove personal information

[edit on 26-9-2008 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by spannmark

cuhial, according to his last post, was off to do some research, and am interested as to the status of this investigation, if any.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Nancydrew

Sorry I can't just send you a U2U, I don't have enough posts yet...

I've been around the Mt. Shasta area for the past 11 years of my life and don't think I've ever seen any evidence of underground bases in the area. My family and many of my friends and I are avid hikers and we're been pretty much all over Mt. Shasta and surrounding areas (and so have millions of others) and have never seen anything that might be a base, especially something that might be a hint of an operation as large as the one you're looking for. Keep in mind also that Mt. Shasta is a dormant volcano-- even though it hasn't erupted recently, there's still a chance that it could, and there are supposedly hot mud pits on the eastern side that show it hasn't died out yet. Inside a live volcano isn't exactly the best spot for a large underground base. This summer I'm planning on doing a little more focused exploring and searching for anything that might the mountain, but I have to admit I'm not really expecting to find much.

Besides, if Cheney was in there where would the Lumerians live?

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Just thought I would put in my two cents, seeing as I lived in Hawai'i for over ten years, and being a military brat I've been to every base on O'ahu. I even worked for the DPW for a summer and working with the local guys found out a LOT of interesting stuff concerning underground bases.

KUNIA TUNNEL
The largest acknowledged military tunnel on O'ahu. There's two pictures I've ever been able to find showing the blast doors. Photography is strictly not allowed and it's hard to get close to the entrance. My mom used to make visits as she was a nurse, and to this day refuses (quite worriedly now that I think about it) to talk about what happened and what the tunnel was like. All I get out of her is a simple, "I signed some papers to not talk."

There's another tunnel south of Schofield Barracks and Wheeler AAB, but for the life of me I can't remember the name of it. I remember being told by my dad's CO when I was very young that we were privy enough to on the "guest list" to go to the tunnel if any attack happened on the island.

WHEELER ARMY AIR BASE
The entire airfield covers a huge underground tunnel system/base. There were three or four boarded up entrances to the network on the sides of the airstrip when I worked for the DPW. We managed to open up one on break one day and venture shortly in before it freaked the hell out of us. Looked like they up and left mid 1940's and boarded the place up. Wheeler is known to everyone in the DPW as the black ops base of O'ahu. The base is HUGE, but if you consider the non-restricted areas it's a very small base. If you tally in the restricted areas that require clearance, the size of the base is insane.

SCHOFIELD BARRACKS
The east side of the base is known as AREA X. Strict clearance to get in, but we had to clean out a port-a-potty one day so we drove in to the valley. It's pretty much "training" grounds, but there are quite a few bunkers and small, SMALL, doors leading down in to the ground to be anything else.

I can give more detail if anyone wants. There's another area that I know FOR SURE is top secret government underground facility, but the ordeal of going out, looking around, and being intervened on still scares the s**t out of me, so it'll take a few honest requests to get that one out of me... Let's just say NASA Plum Brook in Sandusky, OH...

[edit on 14-1-2008 by drkXsl]

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by drkXsl

mmm... Do you mean Plum Brook the testing area in Ohio ???

snoopyuk

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join