It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gathering List of underground facilities in US

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Freedomrik

Ellijay, Georgia about an hours drive from Marietta. Things seem to be moving pretty darn fast and I do not like what is coming.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I will be more than happy to discuss sifi
what is sifi? do you mean scifi?
could you give a more exact location?
as in what county road?

please ignore the rest of this post it is just
here to meet posting requirements
apparently our "user generated content"
is being sold and they are getting paid by the word.

reply to post by musselwhite

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 09:37 AM
link   

can you elaborate please ???

your post is confusing ,

thanks
snoppyuk

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by snoopyuk

I lived on the edge of the Cohutta National Forest. Strange happenings started around October 2003. I am convinced all those famailies residing on Harper Valley were forced to move.

Initially, I thought I was loosing my mind; however, what I saw and experienced was witnessed by two other people.

Until about 3 weeks ago I found a web site that confirmed the surfacef phenonomons that occur when underground tunneling is going one.

It is so much more, I have wanted to talk to someone who doesn't think I am certified crazy.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Ancrom

Of course I meant scifi or science fiction. I'm nervous about talking anyway so please excuse typos.

Many, many strange happenings.

For almost 3 years I've sought a web site that would confirm what I was witnessing and experiencing was underground tunneling (military). Over two years of holographic imaging was the beginning of this most bizzare yet sobering interium of my life in ellijay, georgia.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Freedomrik

Please, sir, listen to me. If I am wrong, ok...but I need to know that I am not crazy. I am unable to discuss details with anyone because they really believe either I am goofy or on drugs.

I KNOW DOWN DEEP I AM RIGHT!!!

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   
with these kind of statements
and absolutely no detail.
I'm gonna have to call it.

Over two years of holographic imaging was the beginning of this most bizzare yet sobering interium of my life in ellijay, georgia.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   
The best evidence that I have seen for underground bases is go to google video and type in phil schidner. He was murdered shortly after the video's were made, but it is there for all to learn. You need high speed to view it, it is long but worth it.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I went to google video and googled
phil schidner as you typed it.
I got zero results is the name spelled correctly?

reply to post by salsogood

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Ancrom

Visit this site www.geocities.com... of Stephen Smith.

Where I lived at 584 Harper Valley Rd., Ellijay, Georgia next door to Bill Battle (ex-TN football coach), rural underground access point indicators (the majority of which I witnessed) are listed. I did not know from 2003 to 2006 what I witnessed and experienced was as a result of paranoia (which I'm not) or crazy (by that I mean certified) or was it real. The site above under "rural" list exactly the indicators I detected. Since I found this site, I'm been searching for another site to get someone to listen.

Please stay with me and bear with me. I'm putting together a series of events as they happened spanning a period of three years. I just wish I could type faster. Sometimes I shake on the inside it frightens me.

I was forced out of my home and others who lived on Harper Valley Road in less than a year's time (2005-2006).

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Ancrom

The correct spelling is "Schneider".

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
musselwhite ....i am still with you and am waiting with anticipation for your next posts !!!!!.

can you tell me please what the long tube like buildings are at :
584 Harper Valley Rd., Ellijay, Georgia

img64.imageshack.us...

i presume the large property at the very north is the ex-coaches house ??

also when you say you all had to leave can you tell us more ??

i too am interested in underground facilities as i have been inside a lot of the M.O.D ones here in the UK as part of my job esp during the early 90`s.

take care....and keep posting..

snoopyuk

[edit on 11-11-2007 by snoopyuk]

[edit on 11-11-2007 by snoopyuk]

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 08:40 AM
link   

The tubular bldgs are chicken houses. This specific area comes into play. My girlfriend & her husband sold them to a fellow named Robert. He had two sons, whom I never came face to face excepting once in over 2 yrs. The property was improved with: 1) a concrete drive up to the main house @ least 1/4 mile to the house; 2) an electric fence surround entire property; 3) add'l chicken houses (never used and I'll tell you why I know this later); 4) incinterator (sp?); 5) storage the lengeth of chicken houses; and signs posted atop each chicken house marked "Restricted - Authorized Personnel Only", in compliance w/regulatory agency governing operation of poultry.

I moved 6/24/02, shortly thereafter the first oddity was all the street & rd signs disappeared making it almost impossible during the day to find dirt streets and rds especially by someone unfamiliar w/that area. Impossible at night!

Secondly, the odor and flies resulting from full operation of the 4 chicken houses prior to sell disappeared after the sale. If you ever lived near operational chicken houses you go on fly killing sprees and keep your windows shut....the smell is unbearable and flies are relentless!

Thirdly, I noticed an ocassional Tyson chicken truck, delivery & pickup. I noticed only 2 chicken houses operational and

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Sorry, I hope I'm not breaking ATS rules, I hit a draft button and thought I could continue later anyway....

the other strange things about these chicken houses were the fans ran continuously at night.

I'll get back to the chicken houses and answer your question about the neighbors.

A few months after I moved into 584, I noticed a neighbor had a for-sale sign on their property. Their house was the 1st on the left right as you enter Harper Valley. The house never sold as long as I lived there.

The house to the right of their property belonged to the Harpers. A very old lady (80s) and a mongaloid (sp?) adult. Initially I saw a great deal of both and later rarely. The Harper property was in trust and could not be sold at that time.

On up the road a piece was another Harper who had lived on the estate property for 21 years. One day in 2005 he up'd and moved w/out so much as a goodby! The property is still abandoned.

Up the road on the left above the chicken houses down in a holler were the Omanions and in 2004 the house was about to go into foreclosure. Unbelievable. They just about went crazy trying to figure out how this could have happened. They also owned a strip of land separate from their home that adjoined the ex-coaches who wanted to buy that strip. They would not sell to the ex-coach. The Omanions' property went on the auction block in 2006 and they had to move.

A hop, skip & a jump on the right of the Omanions was Charles & Mallie Addicks. I rented from Mallie Addicks. Charlie contracted two forms of cancer died w/in a years time, Mallie remarried, moved and rarely returns.

Mallie & I had a good landlord/tenant relationship. I did all repairs for reduced rent and first option to purchase, so I thought. I saw Mallie in July of 2005 when she delivered paint for 584 and in August 2005 (1 month) I receive a telephone call to vacate the premises in 29 days. Yea, right! I was told Larry Dyalremple (ex-coaches caretaker) had 1st option to buy.

584 remains vacant and has never sold. I checked the property tax records a few months ago.

Harper Valley is a county road that lead to a lake. At the entrance of the ex-coaches house is a hugh iron gate and electronic security equip. locked.

Harper Valley is a very, very well maintained county road that runs approximately 3/4 mile to the iron gate. I was amazed at the number of times that road was scraped. I attributed it to the ex-coach and his $$$$. but could not figure out why the iron gate against ordinances or laws that forbid a county road from being blocked. Also, since we were at the "end of the loop" anytime the power went off it was back on in short order and all power lines were continuously cleared. Amazing since it usually takes forever in such a remote, rural area. Just lucky living next to the ex-coach.

One of the most bizzaar events took place about a year after I moved and during the wee hours of the morning all the horses, dogs and whatever else went crazy! It disturbed me greatly!

Right before the above event Ellijay lost power. Georgia Power lost about 3,000 residence and a greater number of Amicalola Electric Membership Corp membership lost power. This is when it all started.

One evening at exactly 11PM I lay in bed when a great noise could be heard and I looked out my bedroom window facing Harper Valley and saw a cargo plane flying just above the tree tops but it had no running lights! My whole body felt like a million pin needles were sticking into my flesh. Mark (my husband) & I came out of the bed and onto the floor! Shortly after the sound disappeared we heard a man's voice talking (you can hear everything on top a ridge) but only one man's voice; a clicking noise to the left then a clicking noise to the right covering a distance of about 500 feet between the 2.

I'm only allowed 4000 characters.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   

The large house to the north is the owner of the chicken houses. The ex-coaches house is to the south and cover approx 500 acres of which the majority was acquired after purchase of his home. His home is much larger and has a "bunk" house that is about the size of the house north of the chicken houses.

Across a mountain peak to the east of the chicken houses is "Bear Creek", a recreational facility that in 2005 drump trucks are hauling dirt. I tried to go up there but was not allowed.

I also noticed a strange fog or mist (thick) that travelled down the mountain staying close to the surface. This started about a year after I moved to 584 as well as the mountain that backed the chicken houses to the extreme right.

The spiders that would be present during the summer were hugh and plentiful; however, by 2004, I no longer had this problem. Where did all the spiders go? 2004 one early evening I went on the front porch and I have never seen so many frogs in my life. they covered the porch and my drive. No more frog or spider problems. No more flies no more odor from the chicken houses. Fewer Tyson chicken deliveries or pickups. No more neighbors.

I had a commercial cleaning business and worked after hours on weekends oly and spent most of my time on the most beautiful and wonderful home. I would take walks in the woods with my dog and cat when the sun came up and one day I noticed holes in the ground below my house. They were two sets of three holes in a triangle shape. Like camping chair legs would leave. I showed Mark and he agreed someone had been on the property. The only thing that could be seen from that vantage point was my home.

There are two large fur trees in the back of my home above the fence line that borders the ex-coaches property. I used to sit under those trees with my animals and drink my coffee. I noticed holes in the tree trunks (both) that I could not explain. At first i thought it might be the woodpeckers. I examined other trees I knew the peckers feasted on and it did not resemble anything close to what I saw on both fur trees. Like someone w/spikes.

After the death of Mallie's husband, she had a fence erected (as if that would keep someone out!) but the fense line was cut and the line pulled to each side. A vehicle could get through. I do not know who cut the fence. I need to send you a map of some kind so you can get a better feel of the layout of the land.

I'll get back and I want to thank you. I've been desperately trying to get someone to listen. I simply don't want to stop.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Hello musselwhite. I am also following your story and find it very interesting. I look forward to your posts.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by annestacey

Hey and thanks. A point of interest, Mallie had two pieces of property. Her residence was 2 acres (across Omanions) and 584, which I rented from Mallie to her right) was approx 69 acres which was adjacent to ex-coaches. There was a valley behind Mallie, mine and the ex-coaches. From the back of my deck I observed the low, thick mist travel downward the mountain. The path of the mist travelled both Mallie and ex-coach property down to the valley. It seemed to stop in the valley. After a while, coming home late, if there was a mist I knew the foundation of my home would vibrate.

O, in 2004, I discovered three leaks. One in the chimney wall if not repaired would cause structural damage; a leak inside the wall in the bathroom upstairs and a leak somewhere w/in the structure that causes the "in-law" suite to occasionally flood.

A great number of felled trees I attributed to excessive rain.

These leaks occurred after I felt the initial trembling of my foundation.

The back, upper and uncovered deck had to be reinforced. The main support beams were lifted up off foundation just enough to clear.

I've got to take a break.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
musselwhite: Very very interesting story. It certainly kept my attention...as most long posts dont. LOL

I have a question though. I have you been taking pictures of any of this? Documenting it? I would think w/ such crazy happenings, you would have a ton of pictures....can you share them?

If not, I would suggest pictures and documenting everything.

Anyways, thanks for sharing your experiences....very intersting!

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

O, how I wish; however, I did not possess equipment. I'm 54 and I lived off $1,600/mo. The only thing I have is William Marcus Spann; public records that would substantiate disposition of property and, of course me.

As events unfolded.............for so long I could not connect the dots. Until I found that site www.geocities.com...

Theresa

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   

I am wrong. I went to Google Earth and typed in 584. 584 is NOT where indicated. Where indicated is 480 Harper Valley (Mallie's residence).

View the chicken houses. 584 is located at the "tip" of the two chicken houses furtherest to the right.

That area you indicated was probably ex-coaches house is not but a lake. It does not show coaches house which is located atop the highest ridge. Nor does it show evidence of the bunk house.

I telephoned Mark and asked him to take a look at the layout on Google Earth and help me out here.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join