It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gathering List of underground facilities in US

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Proof?
Your armchair investigations solely rely on Google Earth as your "means of knowledge"
Is quite entertaining & minimal at best.

My proof, is I KNOW. Period. I've lived my life less than 60 miles from LLL
& know people who work there with high level clearances.

What do you know about the place? Wikipedia is your teacher right?

Your Wikipedia & google earth won't prove anything, (just like my words)

Good luck on your thread.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Wow... I was looking up under- ground bases in MT...and I found this article and look what the guy says...

The presence of the MODERN MILITARY GUILLOTINES is heavily reported in this state. I have personally interviewed credible Christian eye-witnesses to both the prisoner boxcars and the modern military guillotines in Montana. Other reporting sources have also confirmed the guillotine presence in Montana. one trucker in the Glacier region admitted to me personally in a local church a few months ago, that he was very concerned: his trucker friends admitted they were bringing large shipments of MODERN GUILLOTINES into BILLINGS, MT.

Omg!!! Blew my mind because the thread dealing w/ guillotines I thought was just crap...now I'm not so sure???

Anyways...underground base near Canada's border?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by thepupils

Proof? Your armchair investigations solely rely on Google Earth as your "means of knowledge" Is quite entertaining & minimal at best. My proof, is I KNOW. Period. I've lived my life less than 60 miles from LLL & know people who work there with high level clearances. What do you know about the place? Wikipedia is your teacher right? Your Wikipedia & google earth won't prove anything, (just like my words) Good luck on your thread.

Make that LLNL. I live closer to it than you do and am in Livermore probably every other week. I didn't mention wiki or google earth. I also know a former employee with clearance.

LLNL has a sophisticated radio link between the main site and site 300. If they had a tunnel, they would have just run fiber between the facilities. Hey, if you can afford secret tunnels, you can afford a bit of fiber too. Ah but wait, there is no tunnel.

The DOE isn't funded like the DoD. Not even close. The DOE doesn't have money to burn on worthless projects like 60 mile long underground tunnels for transporting classified documents. Even the DoD wouldn't burn money like that.

Feel free to stomp your feet or hold your breath and turn blue. Just because you claim something, that doesn't make it true. I gave you a chance to show proof, and you had an epic fail.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
Wow... I was looking up under- ground bases in MT...and I found this article and look what the guy says...

The presence of the MODERN MILITARY GUILLOTINES is heavily reported in this state. I have personally interviewed credible Christian eye-witnesses to both the prisoner boxcars and the modern military guillotines in Montana. Other reporting sources have also confirmed the guillotine presence in Montana. one trucker in the Glacier region admitted to me personally in a local church a few months ago, that he was very concerned: his trucker friends admitted they were bringing large shipments of MODERN GUILLOTINES into BILLINGS, MT.

Omg!!! Blew my mind because the thread dealing w/ guillotines I thought was just crap...now I'm not so sure???

Anyways...underground base near Canada's border?

When the article mentioned "Christian-Witness" & "local church"
That makes you wonder "why the religious prefix & the witness & I spoke @ a local church"

This author of the article has an alterior motive/agenda behind his/her "Christian eye witness accounts"

Religion somehow miraculously appeared in the story to verify its authenticity.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by gariac

I never claimed I would provide proof. Not 1.

I stated the knowledge I know (take it for what you will) & that's all.

Epic fail on my part? Sure. Can't please everybody. I'm ashamed to show my face on this thread again!

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Google LLNL tunnels & you get all kinds of info.
(I'm on iPhone, sorry no links)

1 particular statement: "we have more varied underground facilities than a normal city"

www.multimedia.3.com

A simple google search provides more than enough Proof of my claims.

Epic search fail on your part sir!

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by thepupils

“Because of the nature of our operations, we have more varied underground facilities than a typical city,” Fritschy explains. “These include low conductivity (process) water supply and return, city water, deionized water, sanitary sewer, storm drains, telecommunications, natural gas, low and high voltage electrical power, special waste disposal systems, compressed air and various gases.”

Call me crazy, but a utility tunnel is hardly a 60 mile long tunnel that you can drive in. There isn't a college campus in the nation without such "tunnels" as described in your document..

Your fail is still epic.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join