It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does it strike any one as odd that there are two epic storms going at the same time?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
It strikes me as kind of odd that there are two huge storms at the same time.There is the huge snow and sleet storm over North America.Then there is the huge Cyclone in Australia.Is this weather wars?Why one in the northern hemisphere and one in the southern hemisphere?North America And Austrialia Two allies.Strike anyone as odd.Billions of dollars of losses in business and damage to infrastructure.Hmmmmmmm........
www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by lonegurkha

It does seem odd, i hadn't thought about the fact that both the US and Aus are allies, and our 'friend' China seems to be getting along fine...

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I do not think it is to odd, just people are focusing on them and watching them more. We've probably never really noticed before, or if we did, we did not think to much of them. Plus Aussie's are getting it way worse then what we are.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
good point. if there was ever legit "weather wars", it would probably look like what's going on today.

you could be right about china too, as time goes on we will be able to surmise which regions get the worst and which regions get the least, could be promising. s&f

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Nope. I don't find it odd. It's just weather.

When China was being deluged in 2010 with terrible storms and flooding I didn't see that as odd either. How many thought that HAARP was behind the Chinese storms?

Believe it or not sometimes things just happen without any influence my man made devices. Global warming is not what I'm speaking of, if even that is man made. Even if global warming is man made, it certainly was not intentional.

edit on 3/2/2011 by withopeneyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
No, climatologist have been warning about climate change for some time. I know the whole carbon credit scam does not address the problem and just give more accounting tools to bend the system. But if you prefer to listen to the reports funded by oil companies in regards to the climate, hey there two epic storms going on at the same time

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
The Russianss even were bitching about weather manipulations by the US during the last spate of their troubles too.
Mebee we should keep score...
The weather problems every continent has endured for some time now, seemingly in rotation, do tend to form a kind of pattern of attack, and retaliation dont they?
Certainly the US, and Russia, have experimented, with weather mods.
China may also have done so, but i have no info.....
Could it be a giant case of tit for tat?
If you take the long view....it would seem theres always somebody in the world undergoing a severe test of nature.
Lately the frequency seems to have increased......with the severity i might add.
Could the major powers really be playing a deep game of crashing the world to bits?
It is such a huge undertaking, i cant see that once destabilised how the whole weather campaign could be under any control.......Maybe their little weather experiments had a cause and effect that has magnified the intensity of our global weather beyond what was intended?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Forty Years in the making , Weather Warfare is REAL .......

www.youtube.com...
edit on 3-2-2011 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
If you look at the link I posted earlier you might notice that the pattern of ice and snow kind of resembles estimates of the extent of the glaciers during the last Ice age.Global warming is a sham to make money.The climate has always changed,but the main driver is the same,the sun, where do you think the heat comes from?The only thing that can really influence climate change is a change in the sun or huge clouds of dust like from a impact event.Before everyone who believes in the Al Gore fantasy jumps down my throat.This is my "OPINION" based on much reasearch and personal study.I won't supply links or support as I don't have the time to be bothered. I really don't care.If you believe in the elitest views that could make them rich on your backs that's your problem and I don't want to debate that topic.The fact that there are two enormous storms of the once a century variety taking place at the same time is odd at the least.These kind of storms are rare at best .For there to be two at the same time seems to be so out of the ordinary that there must be some "other" explaination.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Wait how is this odd?
What does it have to do with us being allies?

I would call this the ATS overblown coincidence to end all overblown coincidence threads.

It's like when there is a storm one place and then a week later there is a storm another place, but instead of being a week apart they happened at the same time. Get me.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
If you believe in coincedence then much in the world will escape you.
"Never tell me the odds", Han Solo, Star Wars
edit on 2/3/2011 by lonegurkha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Personally i dont think the weather can be manipulated on this scale the storm was huge some others were saying it was the chemtrails that were responsible was it the new chineese stealth flying over america and austraila i doubt it but im sure some think it was man made seasons change along with the weather no conspiracy just the norm imo feel free to elaborate im all ears

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ed1320

I recently read an article about how HAARP works.I'm afraid I have lost the link.However you could check out a show called that's impossible on history channel as they provide some information on how HAARP works the episode is called weather wars.Haarp has a power plant that can provide enough power to run a small city.The antennas of HAARP can concentrate that power on a small point in the atmosphere causing it to heat up and consequently expand.Do this in the right place at the right time and you can cause the jet stream to move in the direction that you want.In the area where I live our weather is influenced very much by where the jet stream is located.If it's north we get gulf moisture and moderate temps, if it goes south we get arctic weather cold and snow at least at this time of year.Do this at the right time and you can create the conditions for a huge storm that otherwise would have either not formed or would have been much smaller or less severe.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
For as long as I can remember scientists were warning that our changing climate would cause a rise in the weather excesses. What was once a big storm would be happening regularly.

kwakakev is right

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Ever notice that the fallicy of global warming started right about the time that HAARP went online.Just saying.

Closed eyes cannot see.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

I can assure you... My eyes are open.

I didn't mention global warming actually. I 'm talking about climate change.

You do not think our climate is changing ?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Storms, earthquakes, volcanos, the Middle East at boiling point, dead animals, freaky sun, pole shift, etc, etc, etc........mmmmm yea strange is probably the right word.

Its funny how all the above and more we will probably notice in the near future have been mentioned as signs pointing to 2012 as a reality.

Ah well maybe, maybe not. Wheres Terrence McKenna when we need him?

Respects

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

Did you actually read my other postings in this thread?Of coarse the climate is changing it always does.Why would it stay the same as so many changing factors affect it.It has changed constantly since the world was formed.Why would it stop now?That doesn't mean that two huge storms at the same time are the order of the day.When do you ever remember there being two century storms at the same time.Move along nothing to see here.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
You forgot volcanic erruptions and earthquakes and floodings and the political situation. Sometimes it pours I guess.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Yes right you are please forgive my omissions.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join