It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Jerusalem: CONFIRMED HOAX

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jennybee35

Do you have a source ? First time I heard of this.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

The weather cam pictures Fly Solo posted look promising...but pictures don't show us much. It is interesting that there is a light that shows up in the pictures around the same time as the video is claimed to be taken...but it's just a quick blink that we see in the slide show.

I wonder if they archive the video footage on those weather cams and if they would make it available.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Extreme Pilgrim
reply to post by roughycannon

This thread was opened by a mod. I suggest you look for a topic that you find favour with rather than post on those which anger and frustrate you.

I'm not a mod my friend.

Just a member.

MM

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
it seems something is hidden beneath the mount that has been reactivated, either that or something has been deactivated or removed? maybe the Antichrist wormwood Armageddon machine was just turned on?

with today's video manipulation technology and very creative knowledgeable people, this would be a serious no brainer to create.

but i am going to put myself all the way out there and say that it is completely real and was done to bring us one step closer towards alien disclosure...not government disclosure.

the rude awakening is going to become our new reality, for better ,worse, or the end?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Posted by haketem today and joined today:
Hey,
I live in Jerusalem and for your information:
Videos 1 and 2 are supposedly filmed at the Armon HaNatziv promenade, which is south of the old city. Meaning looking north.
In Video 4's description it reads in Hebrew that they shot it at Mount Scopus - Har HaTzofim (The description read "Zofim muonten"]. This makes sense in terms of geography of the drive, and the angle it was shot.
Mt Scopus is north of the Old City, looking south.
So they are practically shooting each-other, but standing a few miles apart.

There are walls all around the old city, and it can be seen from the south (Armon HaNatziv/East Talpiot promenade), North (Mt. Scopus), East (Mount of Olives. No video from that angle) and from the west.

By the way, you can see a camera that captures a frame every 10 minutes at the Jerusalem Weather Station 02ws.com, for the 28th go here:
www.02ws.com...
write in the box
28-01-2011
and click "Show"
The camera is located much farther away from the old city, in Nayot neighborhood, from which you cannot actually see the old city. It's probably not of much help...

That's it. I don't know if it is real or fake, but in terms of geography it passes.
edit on 2-2-2011 by haketem because: PS

This was on the "hoaxed" thread on page 70 midway down. I was wondering if the mod can really see where this guy joined from and if in fact he is from Israel? MODS? Anyone?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

Originally posted by Extreme Pilgrim
reply to post by roughycannon

This thread was opened by a mod. I suggest you look for a topic that you find favour with rather than post on those which anger and frustrate you.

I'm not a mod my friend.

Just a member.

MM

No worries. Greeneyedleo, Who is a Mod posted on the preious thread, "UFO Over Temple Mount in Jerusalem", that this was reopened on Staff Approval but I get your drift.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Things I thought of while making this thread.

1) Voice matching technology? Anyone have it? Know about it? Can we obtain this tech and try a voice match on all voices involved?

2) The Third Vid (The Hoax one) that has not officially been attached to an individual Hoaxer "yet" is probably wrongfully named "the second video" because the makers was possibly not connected to the original makers of the first two clips, and therefore couldn't schedule it right. Thinking he/she may not have known the original guy(s) would post clip 2 themselves. Just a theory.

3) Is it possible that the Utah incident was a secret mission of some sort and these clips were paid for by those who carried out that mission to spread "UFO stories" as a cover up?

MM

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Some photos from flysolo's post from weather cam.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

January 28 00:57 am
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ecf9cf4131e9.jpg[/atsimg]

January 28 4:18 am
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ad1f83f83941.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 2-2-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Coming from a guy that has seen something like this himself and am convinced in such areas. I have watched hundreds of UFO vids come and go on ATS ,some I believe to be real but most not. I have to say, when these clips came out I was pretty shocked of all the angles and was blown away.

I am really starting to have my doubts though, I wish, if this is the real deal, these people, or SOMEBODY who witnessed this would speak up.

Here's your chance to be famous.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

From a few posts above you on the last page:

source

What do you think of the light on the horizon?

aaahhh, you saw it !

edit on 2/2/11 by jennybee35 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

I've added to it. Turns out that light appeared on the 26th but this is the crazy part, 12:57am. Same as the 28th, 12:57 am. No other day of the month does it show up

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Mr. mask. In reference to question three. Absolutely. But why make it look so similar? (It kind of looks to me like the same equipment performing the same function under different conditions). If the Jerusalem event was created to distract from the Utah event why make the Jerusalem event so alike? I am wondering.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Are we absolutely sure that the webcam in question is actually showing the area with dome? I can't find anything on the webcam's site that says it is, and I'll be darned if I can make out the dome in the picture.

If it is showing that area, and the dome is just above the "m" on the timestamp, then that brings up some interesting questions. The daytime shot is interesting too, as there is no air traffic over that area from what I understand.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by nwdogg1982
Are we absolutely sure that the webcam in question is actually showing the area with dome? I can't find anything on the webcam's site that says it is, and I'll be darned if I can make out the dome in the picture.

If it is showing that area, and the dome is just above the "m" on the timestamp, then that brings up some interesting questions. The daytime shot is interesting too, as there is no air traffic over that area from what I understand.

Here's the link
cam

and a map at the bottom
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

I seen something just like this in 2009. But it hovered then shot off at the same velocity parallel instead of vertical. However I must be skeptical because I have been fooled before. This kind of thing can be hoaxed, someone like myself that has seen something like it would be easily manipulated due to bias in having such an experience.

mufoncms.com...

I see a light there that should not be there. However could it be a street light that is on at certain times? A helicopter?
edit on 2-2-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I have watched them all and my conclusion is.. it's too hard to tell if its a hoax or not. If it's real, this type of technology is incredible. If this is a hoax, it involved my people and was done very well.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

OK, I think I see what you did with the map. At first, I was trying to find the location of the webcam *on* the map, but it seems like the map picture is the area that the webcam is showing. That makes sense, and would put the dome right above the "m" in .com. Is that correct?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
This is the first time in all the years of being interested in UFOs that I have followed anything this closely. I am in awe of how slowly the MSM picks up on what is what. They keep pandering that damned third video.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by nwdogg1982

I'm not sure what M you are referring too but yes, I think you got it. The light looks to be just about in the right location as the dome.

Edit: ya ok, .coM. Yes, this is correct. Getting tired lol
edit on 2-2-2011 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I have a feeling there is about to be a lot more of these "sightings" and more videos that will in turn be accused of hoaxing. There will also be real hoaxing to go along with it.
EVERYONE...calm down and take a breath. Do not be fooled. They want you to be confused. If you are confused then they have succeeded.
From watching 100s of videos and looking at 1000s of pics (studying history, archeology, anthropology)..... to me.... my gut tells me the event did indeed happen.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join