It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Jerusalem: CONFIRMED HOAX

page: 141
<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slipdig1
One question that hasn't been asked is how would any human know how the light expelled from an extra terrestrial's space ship, would work?

Light is light... no? If you are indeed serious, your hands are full of straws. I can understand why this question hasn't been asked. It's patently ridiculous!

just sayin'

IRM

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

It's not ridiculous because different light sources cast light in different ways. Sunlight is one way, flourescent another, lightning/plasma another, etc..

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I know labelling it as Extra terrestrial, may be immature as it hasn't even been proven or disproven, but if it was ....How would we know?

I'm not for it being real or for it being fake. I just want to know the truth.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

It's not ridiculous because different light sources cast light in different ways. Sunlight is one way, flourescent another, lightning/plasma another, etc..

its is incredibly ridiculous, it is just about the worst assertion i have seen in the last 15 years

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
So nobody wants to comment on this?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

One question that hasn't been asked is how would any human know how the light expelled from an extra terrestrial's space ship, would work?

Light is light... no? If you are indeed serious, your hands are full of straws. I can understand why this question hasn't been asked. It's patently ridiculous!

just sayin'

IRM

Light, just might act differently, when pulse or shone or exploded from an Alein spacecraft. Light through a cystal is different. Light from a laser is different. What if light from a method of power we don't understand, shines different? Could it? You can't say it can't. No!

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy

sorry dude, i think our efforts are useless. The only way we can take down the puppet botnet is to infiltrate it from the inside. Ive got three guys in there right now working away at it.
edit on 8-2-2011 by pezza because: add woed

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Was it the first flash that has been added you think?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   

just sayin'

IRM

Light, just might act differently, when pulse or shone or exploded from an Alein spacecraft. Light through a cystal is different. Light from a laser is different. What if light from a method of power we don't understand, shines different? Could it? You can't say it can't. No!

yep, but those buildings and those lighting artifacts exist in our world/reality

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Slipdig1

You can't tell?

You don't know which flashes were added?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

could you possibly slow it down so that comparisons can be made please?

link   

Originally posted by pezza

just sayin'

IRM

I knew they existed, they were my examples of how light reacts differently, What was your point? Cos I don't get it.

yep, but those buildings and those lighting artifacts exist in our world/reality

link   

Was it the first flash that has been added you think?

*All* lighting that is of the alleged UFO was made using a software feature likely based on the 8th degree gaussian dodge function I described on page 59. All 4 videos used the same function, all 4 light bursts also used that. If you keep ignoring me I will work out what that software package was, get a list of license holders and track them down

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by RexTheNavigator

...but you can't tell the difference just by watching the video?

Yes or no?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by pezza

Don't worry, I won't apply - I have a fascinating, satisying job and didn't study sciences.
I did study Philosophy though. And social-cultural studies after that.

But then again, I didn't state any scientific facts in my post either - did I?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

i think the bot is breaking down. This might be working guys!!

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
i can tell the first flash has been added and the last one is real. It is that obivious, it is not funny. The first flash is nearly all screen inclusive. The last flash literally charges up everything around it.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Slipdig1

i can tell the first flash has been added and the last one is real. It is that obivious, it is not funny. The first flash is nearly all screen inclusive. The last flash literally charges up everything around it.

!!

Is that your final answer?

Are you sure?

Does anyone else agree with him?
edit on 8-2-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-2-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

reply to post by RexTheNavigator

...but you can't tell the difference just by watching the video?

Yes or no?

not at that speed no, it just looks like you have looped the flashes.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Movhisattva
reply to post by pezza

Don't worry, I won't apply - I have a fascinating, satisying job and didn't study sciences.
I did study Philosophy though. And social-cultural studies after that.

But then again, I didn't state any scientific facts in my post either - did I?

no, i know, Im being obnoxious.

Sorry, im bitter for having to go through the Keller teaching method. If you dont get 100% you fail and go do another career. And they werent easy things either! I watched close friends being failed right in front of me, crying, grown men too!
edit on 8-2-2011 by pezza because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join