It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Jerusalem: CONFIRMED HOAX

page: 142
<< 139  140  141    143  144  145 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by RexTheNavigator

Nope.... The lights I added are 100% original. I am even going to upload a tutorial on how to add 1 flash in less than 4 minutes.

So, which flashes do you think are the CGI ones?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy
reply to post by Slipdig1

Originally posted by Slipdig1
i can tell the first flash has been added and the last one is real. It is that obivious, it is not funny. The first flash is nearly all screen inclusive. The last flash literally charges up everything around it.

!!

Is that your final answer?

Are you sure?

Does anyone else agree with him?
edit on 8-2-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

What if I am? Are you trying to prove something with trickery? Which was it then? Thats what i think, like i said i'm not here to support it or debunk it, just to find the truth. Which isn't here yet? I may be working with you debunkers yet? You just might not see it.

edit on 8-2-2011 by Slipdig1 because: forgot something

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
There still is no solid evidence that this whole case is a hoax. None, zero, zip evidence that its a hoax.

You are speculating and getting desperate.

You believe its a hoax.

and your belief is ruining your logic.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Paradigm2012

Can you guys just go into chat (if you have over 200 posts) and just state this over and over again cause it's getting boring?

Your existence is a hoax because you can't prove it isn't (as is everyone's).

-m0r

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

..but since you can't even tell which light is the real one or the added one... doesn't that add a little weight to the CG argument?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

No one has to participate lol

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I told you which one I think is fake, you haven't stated whether I am wrong or not? Come on which one is the one that you added.

Gee.... I wonder which one he'll say.
edit on 8-2-2011 by Slipdig1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paradigm2012
There still is no solid evidence that this whole case is a hoax. None, zero, zip evidence that its a hoax.

You believe its a hoax.

hey, take the $1000 challenge with the generous concessions. Even you get to chose the people to back it up, of course subject the neutral moderator approval. You cant just get your mum or that TAFE teacher Jarrah White used for his hoax. Get someone half decent

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by pezza

You believe its a hoax.

hey, take the $1000 challenge with the generous concessions. Even you get to chose the people to back it up, of course subject the neutral moderator approval. You cant just get your mum or that TAFE teacher Jarrah White used for his hoax. Get someone half decent

or you could hussle me by putting up a good fight for the next 10 days or so in order for me to up the anti to $10000

notice that if i win, i get no money, nothing.

But if i lose, thats a plane ticket across to the west coast US im throwing away. Im so confident ive already booked the seats

edit on 8-2-2011 by pezza because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
If it only takes ten days, well then, you better go collect that 10 000 for me now. I'll have it in small bills please. Its seems that every video that gets on here is debunked by you so called CGI artists.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by pezza

You believe its a hoax.

and you know when the moderators dont call your bluff there is something SERIOUSLY wrong.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

If it only takes ten days, well then, you better go collect that 10 000 for me now. I'll have it in small bills please. Its seems that every video that gets on here is debunked by you so called CGI artists.

No, i posted my credentials about 50 pages ago. PhD and pretty much expert it this precise area we are dealing with, not in CGI thats for sure

link   

It seems that every, so called genuine, video that gets on here is gobbled up by pathetic idiots.

Fixed!

By pathetic I assumed you meant empathetic and by idiot I assumed you meant by those who don't question claims and take them at apparent face value.

But aside from that small amendment it seems you're statement is now the original statement you meant to make

Go on, prove it wasn't...

-m0r

link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

I think the last 2 are fake but it's hard to tell with them being so close together, and atm I can't do a frame by frame comparison lol. It's good work though, doesn't convince me of a hoax though.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

dont just talk about, go get a neutral moderator to take the deposit money RIGHT NOW

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Oh no, it will never convince believers it's a hoax.... replicating the lights near perfectly with nearly ZERO hard work involved just wouldn't prove the lights are fake because all CGI software is capable of adding realistic UFO lights to video with only a few steps...

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by mirare

I guess that's what's really behind the opinion that all videos are hoaxes rather than having them all debunked on technical ground. This assumes that all the other videos were just copy-cats of the first. If the first had been real than the likelihood of the others to be real would have increased. With the first being a hoax it automatically increases the chances that all the others are hoaxes, too. On these grounds it's perfectly right to mark the threat as dealing with a hoax. Ok, if the person who posted the first video had known of the existence of video four, this would change everything. What is also puzzling is why none of the video-makers has come forward yet. They all hide behind You-Tube, which is another reason why I think it's a hoax.

However, I'm still open concerning video four as I would like to see it debunked on technical grounds, and so far this hasn't been done yet. The explanation about the flash that it doesn't reveal more detail is first not true and second even if it were, would not prove anything as a lot of videos with flashes don't reveal more details. It really needs a more thorough analysis.

By the way, those youngsters in that video, they must be known by some people. Has nobody identified them yet?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0r1arty

It seems that every, so called genuine, video that gets on here is gobbled up by pathetic idiots.

Fixed!

By pathetic I assumed you meant empathetic and by idiot I assumed you meant by those who don't question claims and take them at apparent face value.

But aside from that small amendment it seems you're statement is now the original statement you meant to make

Go on, prove it wasn't...

-m0r

No thats what i meant.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

reply to post by Kali74

Oh no, it will never convince believers it's a hoax.... replicating the lights near perfectly with nearly ZERO hard work involved just wouldn't prove the lights are fake because all CGI software is capable of adding realistic UFO lights to video with only a few steps...

Realistic lights is exactly the point, doesn't mean they are fake. What do you think of SkepticOverlord's analysis?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

..but since you can't even tell which light is the real one or the added one... doesn't that add a little weight to the CG argument?

Well since you can't answer me it takes away from your arguement actually. You are going to say which ever one i state is real one anyway, so just get on with it.

top topics

<< 139  140  141    143  144  145 >>

join