It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Jerusalem: CONFIRMED HOAX

page: 134
<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I also find the hoaxing category childish and censorship for the most part. This is a conspiracy site and no one has proven a thing.

What I find very interesting is the number of individuals with knee jerk reactions who want their opinion that something is a hoax to be enough to bin things. They don't empower me, not in the least. I don't give my power away.

Also, in addition, I find it interesting to see who is really focused on issues like proving something wrong, even if the evidence does not all fit. I find that significant and always ask why they're doing it?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

You would have more of a argument if you just stuck to it being a ufo. Saying that it's of religious meaning, this would say that X religion would be the true religion because it has some actual proof to back it up. This would mean Hinduism is incorrect.

My semi point is, IF it was legit, then you should be instantly converted to Islam now, based on what you just said.

Why don't you go ahead and shift thru the 133 pages, maybe these debates will help you understand the decision.

This is one of the problems, newcomers come in at then end, and just repeat things that have already been debated over pages. Go and fully educate yourself on the discussion, then, if you have anything new to add, we can debate

edit on 7-2-2011 by DeboWilliams because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by DeboWilliams

It doesnt look like a ufo. And I don't need an arguement. I am sharing an insight, not trying to sway people. I already know what it is. And gave the clues. I know the real world we're living in.
edit on 7-2-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by DeboWilliams

It doesnt look like a ufo. And I don't need an arguement. I am sharing an insight, not trying to sway people. I already know what it is. And gave the clues. I know the real world we're living in.

Same here, I've look and analyised the original footage frame from frame and know what I see, I will not be swayed by people calling this a hoax almost it seems as a matter of urgency. I haven't seen this kind of swarming on any other UFO's before, why the constant attacking......????? Beware there are many who DO NOT WANT YOU TO BELIEVE THIS IS REAL!

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan

Thats due to the location, this is Solomon's Temple, a major stargate, where he brought in many entities, reportedly, and was taken over as a significant Knights Templar building. Mystery school black ops and interests are everywhere. Reminds me of the thread, Stargates are Real!

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

It doesnt look like a ufo.

Out of curiosity what does an unidentified flying object look like then?

Whether or not it is actually a hoax is purely academic at the moment. Those who wish to believe it is not a hoax has brought nothing evidence wise to the debate, bar opinion and attacks on other people's independently verified claims that it is a hoax

That's the difference between wanting to believe and striving to understand in my opinion.

Sorting the wheat from the chaff so to speak.

-m0r

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

I'm not going to rise to the bait, but I AM an experiencer. Sleeper described a common one in his thread called something like ETs are as Real As the Nose on Your Face/Head??? Saucers!!!! also wingless planes. The triangles are ours! This had energy by the way, ie. really something, with an energy signature, that intuitives can pick up, and shaped or responding like an entity, shaped like one too. Looked like a light being. But light is not what I would depict this as.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by pharaohmoan
HOAX WTF .......ATS THIS IS TOTALLY NOT COOL MAKING SUCH A CALL AND NOT LETTING PEOPLE MAKE THEIR OWN MIND UP......NOT COOL AT ALL!

THIS IS THE LAST STRAW NO MORE CONTRIBUTIONS FROM PHARAOHMOAN HERE ANYMORE!!!!!!

SORRY BUT NO-ONE HAS BEEN ABLE TO RECREATE THIS USING CGI AND GET ANYWHERE NEAR THE ACURACY OF THE 4TH VIDEO, THE FULL 4TH VIDEO HAS BEEN RELEASED INDICATING THE AUTHENTICITY OF THE VOICES AND THE OBVIOUSNESS THAT THOSE CONCERNED WERE NOT CIA AGENTS!!!

A SAD SAD DAY FOR ATS INDEED

edit on 7-2-2011 by pharaohmoan because: spelling

+1 I want to know what validation there is for making a statement across the board that this is a hoax?
There are too many video's of this one. I am very disappointed in this. This was possibly the best proof I have seen to date. seriously guys. REALLY?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

The triangles are ours!

I'm not disputing anything you are saying - however it would be naive of me to accept what you say on face value and without supportive evidence

Can you verify that the triangles are ours and that extra terrestrials do not use that shape for any of their craft?

I'm not trying to bait you or mock you. I just wish for you to understand that supportive evidence for claims is required by everyone regardless of their personal experience of belief within the EFO and Aliens field.

If I were to tell you that you are a hologram of an aliens' dream and nothing more than a small imaginary character that it's play thing for an alien baby and have no inherent worth in the grand scheme of things would you take me on face value or would you challenge that claim by requiring proof?

All that those who are claiming this is not a hoax have to do is try to substantiate that claim with evidence

It would seem they think nothing of asking 'sceptics' or 'debunkers' to supply proof - why are they exempt?

-m0r

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
'lil mortals on earth'what will i do with you all?

let me tell you all whats going on .
Once upon a time,there was these aliens ,they was flying around the earth and for some reason,they decided to deploy a probe in the middle of a city,after they got what ever information they recieved they redeployed there probe and it came back to them.

check out 1:06,
OMG ,what is that just sitting in the air ?
Its a triangle space ship,you dont see the 3 red lights forming around it,you dont see the probe flying back into it?
well i see it,do you?..end of thread....period.
when the man looks up at the sky,why dont you all look up in the sky to,do you see what i SEE,LOL,greatest video of a triangle space ship deploying and redeploying there probe.
stop focusing on the probe so much,why dont you mortals focus on the triangle flying away.

as much as i have tried to teach you all,you still dont listen,this could of been solved 4 days ago.
but i dont blam you all ,i blame the lies that have been installed in your brains over and over again.im here to help you all find the truth ,and the story i just tole you,was the truth,no replys ,just be happy i was here to tell you the truth.

edit on 7-2-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Been reading through all the posts in both threads, watched all the videos, and in my opinon in the hundreds of pages, no one proved this is a hoax. Sorry debunkers, valiant effort though.
I am so very disappointed in ATS. There is absolutely no reason this should have been moved to the Hoax forum, at least not yet. Especially since all those out there coming up with voice and video analysis have yet to be so clever as to have produced thier own copy of the so called CGI.
Shame on you administrators. What happened to "Deny ignorance"

edit on 7-2-2011 by sickofitall2012 because: Grammer

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

pay attension to the 3 read lights that are forming the triangle,blow up the video and check out when the man looks up in the air,its very fasinating.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

But I don't have to, and you're not going to be able to prove this until and unless they decide to do so, otherwise its always going to be some people wide awake and getting sitings and even contact, and sharing. There aren't many conspiracies online that you can prove either, but that doesnt mean hoaxing them or dictating reality to others works, for it truly doesnt.

I don't need to find those answers though, for me there is no question about what I've seen, for they were very low, one as low as 50 feet over our roof, silent and contacted me, and where witnessed by my son who is now 19 as well, for most of them. In addition to experiences, and my sons missing time. In all of this I share the info, don't really care who pays attention because its not really about swaying people, they need to wake up more if they don't get it, pay attention, pray, meditate, and ask humbly for the world under the stars to be free and equal, and have compassion, for teh frequency and light you see with, the love you have for others pulls in our experiences, this is an interactive school.

For the other ones who are on assignment for mafia powers that be in this world, they need to know that its really imperative to do U-Turns in your life while still in time. Because, the gnostic and various occult beliefs that they run this fear based control mafia world on, to keep others in control, is distorted. Its about growing your consciousness and love to infinity, or diminishing it. Being sold out to negatives is not in anyones best interest, but being a hero for a day is.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
double post

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

+2! This is disgusting to watch unfurl. A sad day indeed for ATS.

By the way MM, when two images are the same they match. Has anyone clued you in on the difference between a static photo and moving video? Here is a hint: Things move. Cars, lights on buildings twinkle, look at the twinkling lights right behind the UFO. Do you realize the more you blame on CGI the more ridiculous you sound? The more CGI you use the worse it looks, look at Star Wars 6 and they had millions of dollars to fool you with. This is the worst debunking job I have ever witnessed, it makes me want to go back and look at other threads threads you've mutilated. Sad.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuantumDisciple

+2! This is disgusting to watch unfurl. A sad day indeed for ATS.

By the way MM, when two images are the same they match. Has anyone clued you in on the difference between a static photo and moving video? Here is a hint: Things move. Cars, lights on buildings twinkle, look at the twinkling lights right behind the UFO. Do you realize the more you blame on CGI the more ridiculous you sound? The more CGI you use the worse it looks, look at Star Wars 6 and they had millions of dollars to fool you with. This is the worst debunking job I have ever witnessed, it makes me want to go back and look at other threads threads you've mutilated. Sad.

Check out this video from UTAH USA that is almost the same.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Hey Naph, here's the original of that video:

In the comments the author states:

Gotta say, this has been a fun week! After 100K views, reviewing every comment and doing a little research myself, I have to say that these are local folks celebrating Chinese New Year with lanterns. Watch GNHE9-cBFZ0 to see examples of propellent being dropped from similar lights. Much love, peace and knowledge that the truth IS out there!

And here is the example video he links to (Which coincidentally is of Chiang Mai in North Western Thailand during the Loy Kratong festival in November)

I currently live in Thailand and see 'sky lanterns' often. They don't seem odd, notable or even out-of-place over here.

The weekend in question when the video was taken was the Chinese Lunar New Year weekend and could be one of many families celebrating what it quite a common Eastern practise

Just by way of countering what the lights could be - I've substantiated my opinion with some facts which can be researched via common means. Claiming that they are an astral being utilising stargates and/or freemasons to enslave the world I'd imagine is a little harder to prove. But I'm up for you trying.

-m0r

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Its amazing how certain you are of their being fakes.

I really dont know anyhow. I dont even think UFO's are alien aircraft, but probably what Jung described, psycho-physical manifestations of spiritual forms.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0r1arty
Whether or not it is actually a hoax is purely academic at the moment. Those who wish to believe it is not a hoax has brought nothing evidence wise to the debate, bar opinion and attacks on other people's independently verified claims that it is a hoax

That's the difference between wanting to believe and striving to understand in my opinion.

Sorting the wheat from the chaff so to speak.

-m0r

Please don't generalise, I have made an effort see my video below. You only have to pause it in certain places and go back and forward ONE FRAME to see !

edit on 7-2-2011 by pharaohmoan because: vid

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I like where your going with this, you think its malevolent? Why would it be there?

top topics

<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join