It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Jerusalem: CONFIRMED HOAX

page: 133
<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Notice, everything on the left flows out to the left compared to the original. Everything to the right, flows out to the right compared to the original. Yet everything in the middle stays dead on and in proper perspective with the picture. How can that be? I stretched the entire thing to almost double its normal size...nothing should align in the entire thing. No two points in the entire thing should match perfectly to that picture due to me recreating a new size/length of it.

I don't know but there is possibly the same sort of effect possible with a particular type of camera or camera lens. I had a camera once that was so cheap that it had a fisheye lens.. This could create all sorts of distortions, particularly around the edges.

The fact that the actors are all Israeli I think speaks for itself, why would they need to use an image off the net, when they can just drive there ? Israel is not a very big place, it is very easy to get around there to use real footage... That's like creating a forgery video of a UFO sighting over the golden gate bridge using a stock photo when you live in San Francisco.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quartza
First off, My apologizes to all the debunker's who did great investigation work on video1, mainly GiftofProphecy. Lets blame excessive drinking and cabin fever(from this crazy weather) : ) I showed great ignorance in the use of motion tile effects.

To make up for that I wanted to bring up another anomaly that I don't believe that has been brought up. To anyone who still does not want to follow the mirroring effects claim, have a gander at this one. On the long cut of video1 during the 18-19sec mark, you can see and hear something very strange. Watch the the back of the guy, mainly the dark crease on the back of shirt.

I think he just shouts something to his friend. The dark crease moves the way I would expect when somebody exerts himself without wanting to move away from what he's looking at. Or did you see something else?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Logical one

so where is the conclusive proof that all of this is indeed a hoax?
i have asked 3 times now, I am asking for it, please show me.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by RexTheNavigator
reply to post by DeboWilliams

are you telling me you see the orb the same size on the weather cam as you do on the videos

no, I am asking you how the orb could be the same size in the weather cam, as in videos 1 and 2. Given the distance difference

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marsoups

The fact that the actors are all Israeli I think speaks for itself, why would they need to use an image off the net, when they can just drive there ?

Are you aware that the hoaxer who is banned from this site, and claiming to be the one who will interview these "actors", and that its his story- speaks hebrew?

Strange...no?

Indeed...

Have you not figured it out yet? That hoaxer IS behind this.

MM

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74

Originally posted by Mr Mask
reply to post by RexTheNavigator

The mirrored image is not the Inbal Hotel.

The Inbal hotel is not even located in that area AND it is brightly lit at all times of night.

Use googlemap and search "Dome of the rock" and then search "Inbal Hotel"

Or-
Go and search "Virtual Jerusalem" take a walk around the Old City. I know I did and its fun.

Or, you can continue to pretend you believe what you are saying you do for whatever reason you are.

MM
edit on 7-2-2011 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

It's not there?

Since no one saw it...

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Rex, the evidence is continually throughout both threads, over 200 pages.

I personally watched you shown most of this evidence.

What is confusing you Rex?

MM

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Err if you look back closely at our lovely dialogue tonght, my discussion with you Rex was almost exclusively about those damn weather cam light sightings.

I say logic dictates strongly that weather cam lights are not the UFO dome lights.

You say do not agree.......but then again only one of us is called "Logical one"

Even though I am inclined to think it was a hoax......I do not discuss this with you in our dialogues tonight.
Ask others here like Deb or Mask.....I'm sure they will fill you in on the hoax evidence.
edit on 7-2-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-2-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeboWilliams

are you telling me you see the orb the same size on the weather cam as you do on the videos

no, I am asking you how the orb could be the same size in the weather cam, as in videos 1 and 2. Given the distance difference

quite simply it is not, it looks a lot smaller.. ie in perspective.
if you think the weathercam orb is the same size as vid 1 & 2 then i think you need your eyes testing.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Look....let me show you clearly that you are mistaken about the placement of that hotel...since I tried to get you to see it three times before, along with others.

THIS is the exact same vantage point (actually the exact same pic stlen to be used as a bacground for) that clip one used.

This is the complete view of what clip one showed...actually even further to the left then the UFO clip.

Look at it...circle the hotel please.

You can't...becuase it is farther away and not in that view. Yet, its the SAME EXACT view DOWN TO EVERY LIGHT as clip one...still...no hotel Inbal where you want it to be.

Happy?

MM

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
And before you argue this-

look.

Exact same view...brighter...no hotel.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4346a10df03a.gif[/atsimg]

See now? Or are you going to say no?

MM

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

i got to page 40 when i joined in, i have seen many peoples opinions on why they think it is a hoax, backed up with someclever videos but i have yet to see any evidence that it is definately a hoax, so excuse me for not just accepting others verdicts and trying to draw my own.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
reply to post by Kali74

Look....let me show you clearly that you are mistaken about the placement of that hotel...since I tried to get you to see it three times before, along with others.

THIS is the exact same vantage point (actually the exact same pic stlen to be used as a bacground for) that clip one used.

This is the complete view of what clip one showed...actually even further to the left then the UFO clip.

Look at it...circle the hotel please.

You can't...becuase it is farther away and not in that view. Yet, its the SAME EXACT view DOWN TO EVERY LIGHT as clip one...still...no hotel Inbal where you want it to be.

Happy?

MM

Not happy in the least, that photo is not from the right view point.

edit on 7-2-2011 by Kali74 because: wrote in the wrong spot.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

if you think the weathercam orb is the same size as vid 1 & 2 then i think you need your eyes testing.

The weather cam showed the UFO. The station manager lies. This all has been collaberated by the Hoax videos. There is aliens here right now and this weather cam that shows us nothing more than a blip of light is proof. The 2 flashes of light WAS actually baby jesus, as someone had linked to the news article a few post back about a baby being left at the dome of rock.

Let's go grab our tinfoil hats and move near the coast, I heard it's safe by the water.

There, no more need to debate with you, good day sir

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Not happy in the least, that photo is not from the right view point.

edit on 7-2-2011 by Kali74 because: wrote in the wrong spot.

So...lets make this easy for you.

When you were a kid, ever have to put the square block through the square hole in kindergarten? Know what that was trying to tell you?

Shapes don't fit unless they match.

Just like those pics do...meaning, even if you don't agree it is the original pic stolen for the background (and it is) it surly is the same view.

It can't perfectly match all corners of Jerusalem, the background, and the foreground alike- if it was not the same vantage point.

Try harder to get it...if not, just give up.

MM

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Don't condescend to me...I'm not a little girl, I'm a grown intelligent woman. You do realize that not as zoomed in or turned to a slightly different angle makes all the difference in the world right? Or did you skip that lesson in Smug Univeristy?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

The weather cam showed the UFO. The station manager lies. This all has been collaberated by the Hoax videos. There is aliens here right now and this weather cam that shows us nothing more than a blip of light is proof. The 2 flashes of light WAS actually baby jesus, as someone had linked to the news article a few post back about a baby being left at the dome of rock.

Let's go grab our tinfoil hats and move near the coast, I heard it's safe by the water.

There, no more need to debate with you, good day sir

are you mentaly stable lady? seriously you're not debating your lauding your opinions over me and then side stepping the only 2 valid points i have put to you...
are you saying that the orb is the same size in vid 1&2 as it appears to you in the weathercam?
could the web manager be wrong, do you not see the point about viewing angle and that the dome HAS to be in shot??

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

reply to post by Mr Mask

Don't condescend to me...I'm not a little girl, I'm a grown intelligent woman. You do realize that not as zoomed in or turned to a slightly different angle makes all the difference in the world right? Or did you skip that lesson in Smug Univeristy?

well said

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Don't believe this is a hoax. Not at all. Not an angel either. But, think of where the objects located, to know something was taking place:

en.wikipedia.org...

Crusaders

During the Crusades the Dome of the Rock was given to the Augustinians, who turned it into a church while the Al-Aqsa Mosque became a royal stable. The Knights Templar, who believed the Dome of the Rock was the site of the Temple of Solomon, later set up their headquarters in the Al-Aqsa Mosque adjacent to the Dome for much of the 12th century. The "Templum Domini," as they called it, was featured on the official seals of the Order's Grand Masters (such as Evrard de Barres and Regnaud de Vichier), and it became the architectural model for Templar churches across Europe

I guess the relevance of this would take studying up on sumar, Is Ra El, and the bloodlines themselves, info on the Kabbala, Solomon, stargates, portals, entities, (ie. Mars, Saturn, all things are coded to Saturn), who is really running this planet, the eye of horus (top of the pyramid) from Saturn/Mars. So forth and so on.

Not an angel though! Possibly the opposite!
edit on 7-2-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Hoax wtf .......ARS this is totally not cool making such a call and not letting people make their own mind up......not cool at all!

this is the last straw no more contributions from Pharaohmoan here anymore!!!!!!

sorry but no-one has been able to recreate this using CGI and get anywhere near the acuracy of the 4th video, the full 4th video has been released indicating the authenticity of the voices and the obviousness that those concerned were not CUA agents!!!

a sad sad day for ATS indeed

edit on 7-2-2011 by pharaohmoan because: spelling

edit on Mon Feb 7 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

top topics

<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join