It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Jerusalem: CONFIRMED HOAX

page: 136
<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Show of hands please for what you think is a hoax and which you think may be real. Here's mine

1) hoax.

2) hoax

3) hoax

4) hoax

Perhaps if we can find a trend in which videos are considered to be possibly real then we can either prove them as real or prove them as hoaxes As is we are running around with videos presented after the fact which in themselves may be real but came to light after a potential hoax was proven.

If we can see what people believe here in each case (and if you want why) then we can start to investigate any trends which are noted.

Thanks in advance for helping to prove or disprove whatever you believe to be the case.

-m0r

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
I also find the hoaxing category childish and censorship for the most part.

If you are in to children stories then you should post on the nickelodeon website.

This is a conspiracy site and no one has proven a thing

It's about finding truth, not about pre conceived BS and lunacy... this is not your personal playground of paranoia and madness. This is where logic stands and ignorance folds. Time runs short for BS.

What I find very interesting is the number of individuals with knee jerk reactions who want their opinion that something is a hoax to be enough to bin things. They don't empower me, not in the least. I don't give my power away.

LOL what, power?

Also, in addition, I find it interesting to see who is really focused on issues like proving something wrong, even if the evidence does not all fit. I find that significant and always ask why they're doing it?

Why? Agendas, you know this is a conspiracy site you should know agendas within agendas...
You should be smarter then that, much to gain from lies and curb and distract your thought process.

I want truth, I cant speak for the world but I expect you to know the same.

This is a Hoax, if you cant see through the propaganda of a false flag Hoax opp, then you cant be helped.

edit on 8-2-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by faustus
We should really be grateful to the believers for their time and effort here.
It has been most illuminating.
I have learned that many of them are Fundamentalists of the worst kind.

We have people saying they "know" its real because their "light children" intuition tells them this is a light being, so they don't need any evidence, they just "know"
Then we have others saying they "know" its a real alien-craft because of the way it moved and only aliens have that technology, so they don't need any evidence, they just "know".

They don't even NOTICE that they are contradicting each other. It passes them by without a flicker.
Only a fundamentalist can ignore blatant contradictions and carry on believing. It is their nature.

Once you understand the nature of fundamentalism, its no longer a mystery as to why even after 200+ pages and dozens of videos showing numerous CGI errors in these videos they refuse to see anything that contradicts their belief.
It also explains why the believers haven't even bothered checking any of that evidence and never will.
They don't need to. They already "know" its real.

Of course this doesn't bode well. Fundamentalism usually points at religious beliefs.
And I think that's what this whole hoax has essentially brought plainly into the light.
The "UFO" field has now attracted and built up a collection of religious fundamentalist nutters.
This is a NOT a good thing. UFO's are a new religion complete with Fundies and hatred of anyone questioning the "Gospel according to Youtube".

okay if they have all been debunked so convincingly then please post that evidence here in one post to keep the thread balanced and informed..
no need to do the widely accepted fake firework video, but the other 3 please, surely there is 1 video for each that can PROVE that they are a hoax.. so please for everyone post those in this page, also give the weathercam, red lights & photo debunking videos, thast 5 or 6 videos that can prove beyond doubt it is fake..

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Thanks for your detailed analysis of the lighting. I also find this far too extravagant and precisely detailed to be considered a run-of-the-mill hoax, and I disagree with the reasons given for this being slammed into the hoax bin.

Even if it is an extremely good fake, we have questions left unanswered regarding who made it, and why. Nobody has benefited from this in any direct financial sense, and nobody is claiming it for the sake of notoriety.

I witnessed a UFO of a similar nature last night, before seeing that this thread had been labeled 'hoax' - the one I saw moved in a similar way to the Jerusalem UFO, confirming for me that there is a very real possibility that the Jerusalem incident was a real event, and that some sort of semi-overt presence is making itself known to the world.

For me, last night's sighting experience cemented my intuitions, and affirmed my choices in being unable to accept some of the ridiculous debunking techniques employed against the Jerusalem videos.

May the truth set us free.

EDIT TO ADD - the post quoted above relating to the debunker who ridiculed people who utilise intuition - I'm not an airy-fairy type, but I do recognise that the power of the brain is incredible, and can sometimes lead us in ways we wouldn't expect, taking us to the truth when regular reasoning may have hit a brick wall.
edit on 8-2-2011 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by RexTheNavigator

okay if they have all been debunked so convincingly then please post that evidence here in one post to keep the thread balanced and informed..
no need to do the widely accepted fake firework video, but the other 3 please, surely there is 1 video for each that can PROVE that they are a hoax.. so please for everyone post those in this page, also give the weathercam, red lights & photo debunking videos, thast 5 or 6 videos that can prove beyond doubt it is fake..

And there uncovered is further evidence of your fundamentalism.

Instead of reading the 200+ pages for YOURSELF and making YOUR OWN decision based on that, you want SOMEONE ELSE to spoonfeed you your info.

That's all the hoaxers had to rely on.
You display no signs of genuine critical analysis tools. No signs of thinking for YOURSELF. It is exactly that that the hoaxers have exploited so well.

When you stop thinking for yourself is always when Fundamentalism sets in.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0r1arty
Show of hands please for what you think is a hoax and which you think may be real. Here's mine

1) hoax.

2) hoax

3) hoax

4) hoax

Perhaps if we can find a trend in which videos are considered to be possibly real then we can either prove them as real or prove them as hoaxes As is we are running around with videos presented after the fact which in themselves may be real but came to light after a potential hoax was proven.

If we can see what people believe here in each case (and if you want why) then we can start to investigate any trends which are noted.

Thanks in advance for helping to prove or disprove whatever you believe to be the case.

-m0r

Hoax 100x fold

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by faustus

no not for me, for everyone who is not convinced at this point,please post the most compelling evidence that it is all a hoax..

its a forgone conclusion to you and many others already i know but heres your chance to educate all others who stumble upon this and dont have the time to read 200+ pages of bickering...

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier

Originally posted by m0r1arty

1) hoax.

2) hoax

3) hoax

4) hoax

-m0r

Hoax 100x fold

proof of hoax???????????????????????????????????

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   

reply to post by faustus

no not for me, for everyone who is not convinced at this point,please post the most compelling evidence that it is all a hoax..

its a forgone conclusion to you and many others already i know but heres your chance to educate all others who stumble upon this and dont have the time to read 200+ pages of bickering...

If they don't have time to question for themselves what you seem to think is the most important UFO sighting possibly ever, then they are just fakers. You must agree with that?
If this really is the "real thing" you'd think people would want to examine ALL the evidence available on it.
But no, apparently not. That's too much like hard work for them.

Let me ask you a question:
Do you hate democracy that much?
Or do you only hate it when it goes against your favour or beliefs?

After 200+ pages the overwhelming majority of people who WERE actually prepared to look at the evidence all agreed it was a hoax, there was too much evidence, OVERWHELMING MAJORITY being the important part - many of those were honest enough to admit they were initially believers but were MAN enough to admit they were wrong and the evidence changed their minds.

You are here crying that the MAJORITY decision that its a hoax is somehow unfair or biased.
Tough doodoo.
You want that overturned in your favour. You want to do away with any form of democracy or factual analysis on these boards.

Yet another sign of Fundamentalism.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   

proof of hoax???????????????????????????????????

In my mind yes. And there is plenty to substantiate it, over 200 pages worth - it doesn't cost you a penny to read them either - however my questions are to those who don't consider a video, some or indeed all of them to be hoaxes to state which ones they think are real and why.

If we can have a trend as to which videos may not be hoaxes then we can start to investigate their validity or fraudulence in finer detail.

Whilst I am happy with the hoax claims at the moment, I've got to always be sceptical about it - I could be wrong and they could be real. Research only requires data and so far you have supplied none.

Answer the questions please about which ones (and if you feel like it why) and with others doing the same perhaps we can focus on any spikes in agreement and investigate them.

I hope that is crystal clear to you.

-m0r

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   

reply to post by faustus

If they don't have time to question for themselves what you seem to think is the most important UFO sighting possibly ever, then they are just fakers. You must agree with that?
If this really is the "real thing" you'd think people would want to examine ALL the evidence available on it.
But no, apparently not. That's too much like hard work for them.

Let me ask you a question:
Do you hate democracy that much?
Or do you only hate it when it goes against your favour or beliefs?

After 200+ pages the overwhelming majority of people who WERE actually prepared to look at the evidence all agreed it was a hoax, there was too much evidence, OVERWHELMING MAJORITY being the important part - many of those were honest enough to admit they were initially believers but were MAN enough to admit they were wrong and the evidence changed their minds.

You are here crying that the MAJORITY decision that its a hoax is somehow unfair or biased.
Tough doodoo.
You want that overturned in your favour. You want to do away with any form of democracy or factual analysis on these boards.

Yet another sign of Fundamentalism.

still no links to said evidence

if it is indeed a democracy then please stop dictating your version of facts to me and implying that i should fall in line with the MAJORITY. if you took time to read back as you suggest i do you would see that i have not stated that i believe this to be genuine, but i am yet to be convinced it is fake and have now asked for the evidence that it is all a hoax approx 8 times, but still no evidence, just ridicule for not conforming.. smh

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   

if it is indeed a democracy then please stop dictating your version of facts to me and implying that i should fall in line with the MAJORITY. if you took time to read back as you suggest i do you would see that i have not stated that i believe this to be genuine, but i am yet to be convinced it is fake and have now asked for the evidence that it is all a hoax approx 8 times, but still no evidence, just ridicule for not conforming.. smh

You're posting in the very thread the evidence is in and yet you ask me for a link?

LOL!

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

okay you admit you dont know but you want me to accept its a hoax?!?!?!

nothing has been convincingly debunked in my view, yes people have gone to great lenghts to prove what they think to be reasons why it cannot be real, but nobody has linked or posted 1 video from the previous 200 pages that puts it to bed for me.

break it down 1 by one for me then.. firstly prove vid 4 is fake....

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   

You're posting in the very thread the evidence is in and yet you ask me for a link?

LOL!

evidence of what?? that i have an open mind? stop trying to be clever for it is you who is being ignorant here, back up your claims of a hoax with the evidence it is a fake, or at least the most convincing case for it being fake.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   

reply to post by m0r1arty

nothing has been convincingly debunked in my view, yes people have gone to great lenghts to prove what they think to be reasons why it cannot be real, but nobody has linked or posted 1 video from the previous 200 pages that puts it to bed for me.

So. Lets just get this absolutely straight, and you're not the first to do this, so this is pretty valid.

You want the evidence that its fake.
But you don't want to read the evidence?

The evidence IS 200 pages of numerous pieces of analysis that show CGI artefacts, along with audio anomalies, serious questions about the sources, lack of witnesses, lack of reports, lack of info from the sources we do have.....
The EVIDENCE you seek is ALL 200 pages.

Yet you don't want to read that evidence.......

So you're not actually interested in the evidence.

What you ACTUALLY want is me to post 1 video so that you can dismiss that.
Then another, which of course you'll dismiss.
Then another.... etc etc etc.
We'd have to create another 200 pages basically duplicating everything that has gone before.
So by FAR the best thing for you to do is to read the 200 pages.

If after that, you don't agree with the majority decision (and YES by the way, going along with the majority is EXACTLY what democracy is about. Sorry to have to be the one to break that to you) then it is down to YOU to explain why you don't accept EVERY piece of evidence one by one, to show your reasons for rejecting them, on what basis and where each piece of evidence failed.

If you cannot or will not do that, you have no choice but to go with the majority decision and we can all get back to watching idiots getting excited by "Disclosure!"

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   

I admit that reality, or existence, could be an elaborate ploy that goes beyond the comprehension of the best minds man can ever offer - there is nothing to say it isn't I admit you could be, or even I could be, an artificial intelligence bot based on AIML and I still don't expect you to believe or disbelieve me. What I am trying to get you to consider is that we know nothing for a fact - including wild claims of ET visiting Earth or that we are not some sort of dream fabricated by ponies.

What we do is try to accept what is around as true and find faults within it to ascertain what 'real' truths could exist.

I risk a warning, or a banning or indeed a stern finger pointing but I am calling you a lazy arse.

It is not up to anyone to validate your perception of reality or indeed a claim thereupon but you.

The information is there - go and read it It's not locked away in some cryptic Google site that I hope you find and can get your head around the woolly language it is composed of; it is in this very thread and is only a week old at best.

You want to find details that you wish to disagree with then get off your arse and find them. You'll find the disagreement part easy enough but you expect to be spoon-fed like a baby and then cry because the milk is sour

Seriously - read out what you've asked to anyone in your real life you consider close and see what they tell you.

A bit of self reflection and accepting being chided when you are acting like a spoilt brat is part of growing up. You've either been unlucky enough to bypass it or have yet to learn it in which case you are welcome for my tutelage.

-m0r

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
no I do not want you to post a video so i can dismiss it, i have seen the audio analysis its far from proof, infact it proves nothing at all, that is what i am saying nothing conviced me it is all a hoax, please link me to at least one video that proves beyond doubt that it is a fake and i will go away... simple.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   

no I do not want you to post a video so i can dismiss it, i have seen the audio analysis its far from proof, infact it proves nothing at all, that is what i am saying nothing conviced me it is all a hoax, please link me to at least one video that proves beyond doubt that it is a fake and i will go away... simple.

Again with the overbearing burden of proof - seriously you are so detailed in your counter claims that it takes a team of 20 lawyers months to scour through the legalise and subtle nuances of valid and overtly proponent evidence to back your claims...

...Oh wait,I was talking about someone else there.

Could you supply the 'blah, blah, blah' to support your claim of 'YAAAWWWNN!!' as I'm sure no-one has asked you to do so 'be-fo-oh-ore' or will you just keep on at it like a wind up doll??

-m0r

Answers on a postcard to that garbage bin outside the homeless unit

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
This topic is really exciting and I have to support the believers because I don't think it IS a proven hoax. Who's to say this is a hoax. Ok, there is no evidence being a real event but also no proof it is a hoax. In democracy times, why don't we start a poll (don't know if it's possible on ATS) and count how many people there are on which side and if it's more believers putting this thread back into the actual discussion forum. I can't get rid of the feeling that there are (besides the real debunkers and non-believers) some dis-info agents as you would call it among us

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Head - meet Mr Brick Wall......

The 1 single "smoking gun" that you seek is ALL 200 pages.

ALL 200 pages.

ALL 200 pages

Life just isn't that simple that the whole evidence exists in 1 2 minute youtube video.
The evidence exists in ALL 200 pages.

Now go debunk the debunk.
ALL and I mean ALL 200 pages of it.

Once you have dealt with EVERY piece of evidence, not just 1 or 2 videos, ALL OF IT, then I will accept that you have a case for this not being a hoax.
Not a moment before.

top topics

<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join