It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WARNING: The Jihad is progressing & you havnt noticed.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I'd like to say one thing.

As a REAL Muslim (not a MSM creation, a "radical" misrepresentation, or a lover of violence period), it kills me that of all places on the internet, people are on ATS using the word Jihad like they really know what it means. 30 second lesson, and I would know, I've been Muslim for 19 years, Jihad means struggle, not "holy war", not even "war", just struggle. If you heard from a Muslim that Jihad means "holy war" he/she was either grossly misinformed, brainwashed, or just stupid. If you heard that Jihad is the duty of Muslim, that's true, however further detail on that explains that Jihad is the struggle against the negative parts of oneself or ones ego. What constitutes a so called "holy war" are circumstances which myself, and the MAJORITY of other Muslims do not see anywhere in the near future. Our version of a "holy war" is the same as that of the Jews and the Christians, it's that against the forces of evil.

peace,

SJ

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
...and to add you need not fear anything cause you have the best terrorist group in the World which have toppled and installed governments in the world for some time now; all in the name of peace:

Central Intelligence Agency (aka CIA) - U.S.A
Mossad - Israel
M16 - Britain

so stop whimpering...they wont let another President sit down in those parts unless they find a suitable "puppet" replacement.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthPhobos

What you stated is basically the same thing I have tried to warn people about on several other 'Egypt" threads but no one seems to want to listen....
S & F

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
The base of this revolution is grassroots and by the young people of egypt. Egypt is very westernized and most speak better english than I do. The revolution in Iran and this Revolution are totally different. That revolution had Kohmeni and this one has no leader.

this is all just Glenn Beck/ O'reilly fear mongering.

Retarded.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Do you speak Arabic? Explain what jihad means...

"Jihad," just like "la raza," are terms from foreign languages that tend to be totally de-contextualized when spoken about in English. People who don't speak the language they come from have the inclination to pick up an English-Other Language dictionary and cherry-pick the best definition to suit their narrative. Then, they end up spreading that message to more people who are even further removed from the source, further simplifying the meaning to become a catch-all for some notion or another.

This doesn't just apply to foreign words, it applies to even words in English that are totally stripped of their context and then reinjected with some simplistic semantics suitable for soundbytes.

It is not for us to decide who can and cannot have democracy because it might make us uncomfortable. We are literally 1000s of miles away from these people. If we did not lead the lifestyle we currently do, we would not need to see this as affecting us.

In reality, Mubarak will be replaced by another repressive regime because in the end, we do pull strings in that part of the world. Oh, it'll be dressed up as popular, but the corporations will still run the show (like early 90s Poland). Or, in your nightmare scenario, it will be Islamist and we will have to eventually invade the new terrorist den called Egypt with more shock and awe. Either way, the last few drops of oil will be squeezed, prodded, burned, bombed, tortured or otherwise dispossessed from that region of the world, come Hell or high water, don't you worry.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

And, for arguments sake, if we were to assume that just like Iran, the Egyptians will backlash against a secular, yet repressive, American-installed regime with a 180 to radical Islam, then shouldn't this start to put off some sort of alarm bell of causality in the mind of the American populace.

Same poor choices, same negative results...perhaps we should stop creating these problems for oursel...ooooh....shiny wavy red-white-blue banner...pretty Megan Kelly...jihad...dancing dog Youtube video...George Soros...Liberal fascism...Lindsey Lohan...what was I talking about?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I don't understand why it's so hard for some people to understand the threat of Jihad and a united Islamic Caliphate. I know it sounds like a bunch of crap that some think-tank dreamed up to make us all afraid of the next imaginary threat, I know. Sure Jihad may mean several things but the idea of a global holy war is still there nonetheless, so let's not get hung up on semantics. The OP has a valid point and a logical warning of a honest threat to the way of life we hold dearly. When it comes down to it, this fight is inevitable, and it wouldn't be the first time we went to war over resources, land and ideologies. I think they are willing to start a war and unite against the west, I just feel that the intention is there. Egypt may turn out to be their catalyst, like Pearl Harbor, the Lusitania, or what have you.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Skewed

I say this with trepidation because I would like think that this was more of a misguided mistake rather than a "plan". And to that, I am not sure what to think.

It was planned.

First J.P. Morgan (bankers) have controlled the US media since 1917. link 1 and link 2

Read this as one example, this as a second example and this as another. Our so called "freedom" in the USA is a complete illusion. The more I read the more obvious that becomes.

The Rockefellers play a major role here in the USA and in the Middle East.

On March 20, 1969, Dr. Richard Day, the National Medical Director of the Rockefeller-sponsored "Planned Parenthood" told a meeting that American industry will be sabotaged and shown to be uncompetitive.

In view of the recent bankruptcy of General Motors, his remarks are especially pertinent.

"The stated plan was that different parts of the world would be assigned different roles of industry and commerce in a unified global system. The continued preeminence of the United States and the relative independence and self-sufficiency of the United States would have to be changed... in order to create a new structure, you first have to tear down the old, and American industry was one example of that."

"Each part of the world will have a specialty and thus become inter-dependent, he said. The US will remain a center for agriculture, high tech, communications, and education but heavy industry would be "transported out."
www.freerepublic.com...

Don not forget Rockefeller (Standard Oil) found the first oil in Saudi Arabia and has been hand in glove with the Saudis ever since.
In 1932 May 31 - Socal, [Standard Oil of California] discovered oil in Bahrain.
(SFC, 10/20/04, p.C6) www.saudiaramcoworld.com...

In 1933, Saudi Arabia gave Standard Oil of California exclusive rights to explore for oil. Socal formed the California Arabian Standard Oil Co. to drill for oil in Saudi Arabia.
(SFC, 10/20/04, p.C6) www.chevron.com...

In 1984 Socal purchased Gulf Oil, its operations in Nigeria and changed its name to Chevron.
(SFC, 11/19/98, p.A8)(SFC, 10/20/04, p.C6)

This gives a view of history from the point of view of OIL.

This gives a view of history from the point of view of MONEY.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

Slightly off topic with that, although I get what your saying it still takes us away from the issue at hand

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
People keep forgetting, too, that these greedy money and power mongers work both sides of the divisions they create. The demonize the west, the great satan, to one half and Islam to the other. They're poking the hornet's nest from every angle.

This is an "enemy" created out of necessity, not reality, and implanted into peoples' heads? Can you not even entertain this possibility? Just ask yourself which came first, and if your not sure, think harder.

Tell one half the world the other is their enemy, and then sit back and reap the profits. Who cares if they kill each other. As long as we get what we want.

There has to be an "enemy" so they can keep robbing you blind and keep you in the submission of fear. The enemy has to have a face.
  • Soviet Union...Cold War enemy
  • Islam...War on Terrorism
  • Police and Military...The Police State
  • Extraterrestrials, Asteroids...War in Space

Stop looking at this from only one perspective. Stop feeding them blood and money. They do eat our children...but not literally. All of our children. You are being manipulated. They are being manipulate.

Also....
The Art of Demonization
How Western governments and media spread Islamophobia

edit on 2/3/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Although these threats may be created by the actions of TPTB, it doesn't make them entirely imaginary because they are killing, maiming and pissing off real people who really do hold a grudge. Look at what's been going on, who they are instigating, and why.

Your click in HS is like any domineering, stupid, petty, evil thing, and it doesn't like Timmy who's strange and into guns so you all demonize and reduce him to coming in to school one day and shooting you all. Isn't it still Timm's fault for being a psycho, and his family for not noticing his behaviour before he went ballistic? You can't blame kids for being stupid, right?
edit on 3-2-2011 by Darce because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-2-2011 by Darce because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Darce

Yes. Of course it has become real...On both "sides." And now we have to deal with the consequences and defend ourselves by these things that were set in motion. But the way to do this is not through starting or continuing these "wars."

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

I agree in that there are no good solutions through war, but don't you think our beds have been made? It would be nice if the rich, evil arsholes didn't run the show through their popularity contest, but until that dayy

It is not for us to reason why it is but for us to do, and die!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
reply to post by Darce

Yes. Of course it has become real...On both "sides." And now we have to deal with the consequences and defend ourselves by these things that were set in motion. But the way to do this is not through starting or continuing these "wars."

"They" as your describe in both posts are presumably the Bilderbergs, Rothschild, the financiers. All that you say is true & holds substance & of course they may all be part of their great plan to devide & conquor. But either way they win, iv heard a lot of people saying that the way to stop it is by "not" starting these wars. It may be too late for that, the wheels are in motion & have been for a very long time and soon it will be on all our doorsteps.This thread is a prime example, its obvious whats going on over there & what will soon fall into place, but yet people deny it, cant see it for what it is. Iv yet to hear a realistic way of how "WE" stop this. Its ok to claim by not going to war, but how is that possible when the blind will be happy to fall into place & follow orders. In my eyes there is noway out, its too late, its happening & there's not enough people awake to the fact that can make any real change & stop it.

edit on 3-2-2011 by DarthPhobos because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Well "they" are the people you mentioned and all those who collude with them but also those who enable, profit from, support, and perpetuate their efforts and actions in any way...either knowingly or out of ignorance and even fear. "They" is a big group. They might even be you.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Darce

Our beds may have been made but we don't have to sleep in them. They want us out of the ME? Then leave.

It's a start. Insanity is continuing along the same path that started all this.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

I can assure you, they are not me. Im as poor as the next man & yes that is because of they robbing me & enslaving me without my knowledge. Its slowly getting worse for everyone. IMO "The Big Event" people around here alude to is not far off and the events we are seeing in the middle-east now will be the catalyst & there's not much anyone can do about it.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Magnum007

Al Queda is a boogie man sent to provide squishy Westerners something to swing a stick at. Indeed, all the the factions, groups, societies, and organizations are illusory. Western minds see a myriad of forces all seemingly acting in random. Keep looking at the illusion. Deny Jihad.

As long as you deny Jihad, the method by which Islam is spread, you advance their cause.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
The war will be brought to us. What needs to be stopped is the further advancement & strentgh the Jihad is gathering while the blind deny it. Its all going to be allowed to happen

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Also, I should mention that one should NEVER learn about Islam from a muslim. Why?

1. The muslim you are talking to is probably more ignorant about their system of social control (Islam) than you are and thus you will learn nothing of value.

2. The muslim you are talking to is very knowledgeable about Islam...and thus will lie to you, the infidel, in an effort to spread Islam.

The last 1,000 years of European history is basically one giant blood bath between Islam and the West. Go learn about the Jihad from the blood soaked pages of history.

Most "muslim" nations have no memory of their past. Just look at Egypt. They do not remember their history.
edit on 3-2-2011 by mike_trivisonno because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join