It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WARNING: The Jihad is progressing & you havnt noticed.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
The concern isn't that every single Egyptian might be a jihadist. Obviously, that's absurd. The real concern is that throughout history the most violent/aggressive emerging leaders are the ones that typically fill power vacuums.

The abrupt exit of the Egyptian president creates a significant power vacuum. Even the major changes made sub-president have already created enough of a power vacuum for those who want to instate Sharia Law in Egypt and use American tanks (and tank factory) on Egyptian soil to destroy Israel.

The Egyptian people will need to be extremely careful who they allow to take leadership... and especially, be aware of what type of alliances they may have with groups like the Muslim Brotherhood who publicly pretend to want peace and work within the system, but behind doors are playing dirtier than you could ever imagine.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
When I see a crowd of outraged and angry 'moderate mulims' shouting down the 'radicals' then I will take a blind bit of notice of the ' we are all just like you' crowd! that allways shows up on posts here to lie about what Islam really is!

The real JIHAD that most muslims support is the slow stealth demographic jihad of emmigration, infiltration and colonisation of western lands - the key part of that strategy is to persuade the western idiots that they are just 'moderate - nothing to worry about here' muslims.

The stupid stupid thing is that Islam is such a complete crock of # as a religion that they can get anyone to fall for it at all - still I suppose that's what the death penalty for apostasy or criticism is for!

They are going to pit Islam against the Western world in order to collapse the West and to get rid of Islam once and for all in the process since it has outlived it's usefullness to them.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarthPhobos
The people who support Mabarak have come out & begun a battle today, they are the people that we will be told are the bad guys

Attacking non-violent people, including women and children, makes you a bad guy. There is no two ways around that.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by twoandthree
the Muslim Brotherhood who publicly pretend to want peace and work within the system, but behind doors are playing dirtier than you could ever imagine.

Can you please elaborate on the "behind doors" behavior that you are speaking about? I am trying to separate speculation from fact.

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood
The stupid stupid thing is that Islam is such a complete crock of # as a religion that they can get anyone to fall for it at all - still I suppose that's what the death penalty for apostasy or criticism is for!

All religion is a "complete crock of #" - and the "fight" between Christian (western) and Muslim is beyond silly as they worship the SAME GOD. Their fight is all about prophets.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Here I thought the Muslims were being used to distract us from the real threat: the NWO, staging of false flag terror events like 9/11, a one world government, a complete track and trace grid for every citizen, clamping down on the internet, central banksters having committed the largest wealth transfer theft in history while bankrupting entire nations in the process, the worldwide implementation of Codex Alimentarius which labels vitamins as toxins, chemtrail spraying, GMO foods, fluoridation of the water, forced inoculations, FEMA camps, Rex 84, Memorandum 200 etc.

Not to mention that every Muslim boogeyman has either been a CIA plant or US government installed puppet.

If you still buy into this Jihad myth, you're watching too much corporate media and not "denying ignorance" as the ATS motto would suggest.

Whats happening in Egypt is a direct result of US foreign policy in which brutal dictators are supported so long as they cooperate. At some point, the people will revolt as they did in Iran. Took them almost 30 years to overthrow their US installed dictator via Operation Ajax. Similar to Operation Condor in S. America.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

Muslim radicals look an sound just like the calm peaceful ones. They are masters of assimilation (They blend in)
A Billion possible Trojan Horses.....These guys are slam nuts...They blow themselves up..........

You will never change the mind of a radical muslim...Many are indoctinated with this hate of America from birth.
They have made themselves a bad breed , a disease of all that is good and right and pure in this world.
Erradication of this human condition has begun and will accelerate once all the arab and muslims unite under one flag.

If you're a muslim...pick a side...If you're not with us , ....OH WELL

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthPhobos

If Egypt winds up with a theocracy, it's because the people want it. I don't know how you can defend a murdering tyrant just so you can have an ally in the Middle East. That's the kind of hypocrisy that makes them hate us!

Anyways, westerners particularly here in America seem to think that every revolution ends badly. Turned out pretty damn good for America did it not? Are they too stupid to run their own country, do they need a tyrannical despot to control their every stupid action?

So what if they wind up with Sha'ria law? I hate Shar'ia law, but they can make their own laws. Besides it's not as if they're imposing it on a western country, like Britain.

Also, isn't anyone the least curious about how this will turn out? I think Earth has been a bit too static and stagnant for the last 30 freaking years! I want something new to happen, my apologies if that sounds insensitive, but power has been pretty stable in the world since WWII. Time to shake things up a bit.
edit on 3-2-2011 by kallisti36 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
Here I thought the Muslims were being used to distract us from the real threat: the NWO, staging of false flag terror events like 9/11, a one world government, a complete track and trace grid for every citizen, clamping down on the internet, central banksters having committed the largest wealth transfer theft in history while bankrupting entire nations in the process, the worldwide implementation of Codex Alimentarius which labels vitamins as toxins, chemtrail spraying, GMO foods, fluoridation of the water, forced inoculations, FEMA camps, Rex 84, Memorandum 200 etc.

Not to mention that every Muslim boogeyman has either been a CIA plant or US government installed puppet.

If you still buy into this Jihad myth, you're watching too much corporate media and not "denying ignorance" as the ATS motto would suggest.

Whats happening in Egypt is a direct result of US foreign policy in which brutal dictators are supported so long as they cooperate. At some point, the people will revolt as they did in Iran. Took them almost 30 years to overthrow their US installed dictator via Operation Ajax. Similar to Operation Condor in S. America.

Hmm... You almost make NWO sound worse than Sharia law!

Perhaps we should worry less about an Islamic country paving the way for an Islamic government and worry more about our own country having a Satanic government paving the way for Satan. Just a thought.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
It is an interesting theory and just like anything in this messed up world it could be true, but I disagree. The Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood was formed in 1928 by Hasan al-Banna as an intellectual/spiritual group dedicated to essentially increasing the role Egyptians play in determining their own futures. It is true that some members of the early Muslim Brotherhood advocated for violent action, but this is because of the movement being outlawed. Oppression breeds radicalization. When people refer to the "radical" Muslim brotherhood they are most likely refering to the works and ideas of one of its most famous members Sayyid al-Qutb. He and his brother Mohhammad al-Qutb basically formed the ideas for the "terrorist handbook". Most people identify the begginings of this with Sayyid's publishing of his book on Middle East history, Milestones. However, it should be noted that this book was published after Sayyid had left the brotherhood and had gone to become a professor at Riyadh university.

In terms of the Muslim Brotherhood we see today in the late 1960's (I think 1967) the Muslim Brotherhood leadership signed a pact saying the group would abstain from violent actions as a method to achieve their objectives. In fact the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt has been associated with helping the poor and feeding the hungry for decades and the only reason the group was banned was not because of their radicalness (is that a word?) but because of their popularity with the common Egyptian and how that is a threat to their government/dictator.

It is true that there are branches of the Muslim Brotherhood throughout the Middle East, but many of them are not "officially" (and I use this word lightly) associated with the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood. Those that are, associate with the organization because of common ties that bind many Muslims together race, religion, language, etc.. Its like the Republicans and the Nazis (Just Kidding please don't hate on me just trying to lgihten the mood). Anyway, I think if the Muslim Brotherhood comes out on top of the mess that is Egypt it would most certainly be better for the Egyptians and most likely the world.

As for your reference to Sharia, well there are lots of interpretations of Sharia and I don't know off the top of my head which form of Islamic Juris prudence the Muslim Brotherhood adheres to, but I would look it up and see if there is anything to worry about before we start getting those responses about "towelheads" and such that mentioning sharia usually brings. Interesting idea. I'm glad there are people thinking, but lets try not to go overboard.
edit on 3-2-2011 by Drakmarine because: typos

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I'm deeply concerned about the rising of extreme Islam rising in Egypt. However, if we lose them as an ally, that's fine with me. We should leave the Middle East completely. Stop aiding Israel (one of the reasons why we were attacked on 9/11) and stop relying on Saudi oil.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Lets not parse words...

When does an Islamist become a radical ? Before or after he blows the backpack.

Until you stop this mumbo jumbo about 7 virgins (or was it 8) to brainwash your youths into Gihad, These homely kids are going to keep signing up to destroy themselves and everything around them.

We are not debating whether Islam is good or evil.. This religion like every other has both. The wisdom is to know and choose , and to thank God you have the choice. How does a child that blows himself up help anyone ?

There seems to be no shortage of ignorance in the Islam faith....

A man can justify anything in his own mind....a mind is a terrible thing to waste....

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
What's wrong with Jihad?

The Islamic Extremists promote a society that is the opposite of Western "Materialism".

I say that we should join our Muslim Brothers and fight against Individualistic greed.

Western civilization, unfortunately, does not link knowledge and morality but rather, it connects knowledge and power and makes them equivalent.

We need to Unite under the banner of Mankind.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Colton

Ignorance at its best ....

I live in the west....If I want to live without possessions , I can....If I want some of the finer things, I can work hard, save my money and EARN my way out of poverty.

If someone feels the need to force their religion and lifestyle on me , All in the name of religion, I'm going to have a real problem with it.

LIVE AND LET LIVE...If you step on my land, you better bring those 7 virgins with you..You'll need them

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Some very strong opinions coming out especially in the defence of Islam. May I just reiterate this point, that my OP is not aimed at Muslims as a whole. It’s fair to say it’s been long established that the good people of the faith hold no support for the radicals. The majority of the faith are good people with good intentions, but to deny that elements within their community wish to bring mayhem upon the western world don’t exist, is either pig headed or they are agents who have been sent to try to convince us otherwise. It can’t be denied that factions within the movement are more radical than others & use their power to recruit, train & brainwash young Muslims to their way of thinking. I can sympathise with them in the sense they have been suppressed & have watched as their resources get taken away to further profit the western world while there brothers in Palestine suffer. They have been backed into a corner over years & this has led these people wanting to fight against it. Who can blame them really, but this movement is growing & spreading, I firmly believe they are behind the recent shake up in these countries & are using the guise of getting rid of dictators to stop the suffering of the population. Weather they succeed or not is yet to be seen, but the opportunity is there & if you think they won’t seek to take advantage of it to further their agenda then you are sadly mistaken or you’re an agent of movement. Their agenda is plain to see, they want to bring unstability to the region, recruit more soldiers, build a huge power base, spread out further afield & with the outcome of being strong enough to wage the "Holy War" that they have promised for many a year. Good Muslims say they don’t want this, perhaps it is they who are the first line in attempting to stop it, unfortunately that’s not happening enough, as eventually when they get further land & countries they will insist you join their struggle or they will squash you too. It’s evident in how they already operate in countries with their barbaric ways of like, stoning to death, hanging in street in full view, suicide bombers. It happens and no-one can deny it

edit on 3-2-2011 by DarthPhobos because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colton
What's wrong with Jihad?

The Islamic Extremists promote a society that is the opposite of Western "Materialism".

I say that we should join our Muslim Brothers and fight against Individualistic greed.

Western civilization, unfortunately, does not link knowledge and morality but rather, it connects knowledge and power and makes them equivalent.

We need to Unite under the banner of Mankind.

Seriously? Join our Muslim brothers and fight? Islamic extremists promote a society opposite of Freedom and Logic. These people would behead you and your family if you illustrate Mohammad. Yea. Wow, great society they promote.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
The Jihad lie is being spun by the elite's because the elite's are scared to death that the American people will wake up and realize how extremely different the lifestyle is for the ruling class versus everyone else. All of the common people are living in a never ending rat wheel spending their ever waking moment just trying to survive while the completely detached ruling class pigs are making rules for them one day and deciding where to take vacations the next. The only connection these elitest pigs have to the peasants are the peasants that work for them as servants. The very last thing they want is a peasant uprising to happen in the states while they're having tea in the Hamptons or sunning themselves in Beverly Hills.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal

Okay, I grant you that they are extreme. I don't mean to say we should all accept Islam or any certain religion.

What I meant to get at:

Materialism is the woe of America and the West. The majority of world-wide suffering is caused by Materialistic greed in The West. Islam, Communism, other "Anti-Capitalist" belief systems are the means to World-Peace. Materialism leads to Corruption, Greed, and Power-Struggles.

Mankind should not express Individuality by the accumulation of Material Gain. Have you ever seen the show "Hoarders"? Do you think hoarding happens in the Africa? India? The Middle East? People of the world can't afford to hoard in the way the West can. This doesn't speak of Equality to me. We should promote spiritual, intellectual, idealistic individuality. Not the greediness of materialistic individuality.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthPhobos

One one side of the coin you have the evil tyrany of Illumnati comprising members of the US Government and Bankers trying to Invoke their will onto every Country. On the side you the Muslim Brothers that wants to skuttle the Illumnatis plans for dominance. Both are Evil, but I think the Illumnati are the most Evil, and I don't want either one in control.

And surprise surprise both are fueled by Religious beliefs.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I wonder if anyone noticed some days before this all occurred, that Iran was sending a fleet of ships on a 'training exercise' to the Red Sea area? Not sure it's arrived yet, but I wonder what would happen if it got to the Suez Canal and Mubarak was no longer in power?
Seems to be a certain ammount of verbal sabre rattling in Turkey recently too, not to mention unrest in Jordan. If Israel thinks it has no friends in the ME and perceives 'Hamas/Hezbollah' on every border (Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, 'West Bank' Gaza and Egypt) with no place to go except the Med Sea, you can expect things are gonna happen.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join