It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VACCINES: Get The Full Story

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I fint this very interisting and would like to share with you.

Doctors, Nurses and Scientists on Protecting Your Child and Yourself.

Here's some of what you'll find in this eye-opening report from the International Medical Council on Vaccination (www.VaccinationCouncil.org)
A list of the many MDs, PhDs, NDs and other medical professionals who are signing onto this document.
Why vaccines have NEVER been proven safe or effective.
A list of some of the serious health side effects caused by vaccines.
Why autism is associated with vaccines.
The profit motivation behind the pharmaceutical industry's big vaccine push.
A list of which institutions and organizations profit from your sickness.
The shocking truth about what's IN vaccines (aborted fetal tissue, 59 different chemicals, DNA from diseased animals and more)
An overview of some of the most dangerous vaccine ingredients
The truth about conflicts of interest in the vaccine community and why doctors profit from vaccination policies
Why vaccinated children have far worse health outcomes than unvaccinated children
How to opt out of "mandatory" vaccines.
Important advice for parents about how to protect the health of your children while saying NO to vaccines
Online resources for learning more about the dangers of vaccines
A list of recommended reading materials for further education

Here some headlights:

Link

Download PDF in English

Link was tested with Norton AV and its ok, works fine.

You will need a PDF reader.

edit on 1-2-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Good find. Looks like some well put together information with some real data to back it up. This might help me convince a few people to think twice about getting their kids vaccinated.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhatIveSeen
Good find. Looks like some well put together information with some real data to back it up. This might help me convince a few people to think twice about getting their kids vaccinated.

Autism was rare until the mass vaccination programs were accelerated in 1991, with the introduction of the hepatitis B vaccine and the HiB (meningitis) vaccine. Tens of thousands of parents will attest that autism appeared in their children very soon after they were given these, and other, vaccines.

Vaccine side effects can make you sick for the rest of your life. Conveniently, there are many drugs to treat the side effects caused by vaccines.

Autism was rare until the mass vaccination programs were accelerated in 1991, with the introduction of the hepatitis B vaccine and the HiB (meningitis) vaccine. Tens of thousands of parents will attest that autism appeared in their children very soon after they were given these, and other, vaccines.

Study the information on the website www.fourteenstudies.org. You will find the studies denying the association between autism and vaccines to be highly questionable.

Drug companies, insurance companies and the medical system get rich when you get sick.

Vaccine side effects can make you sick for the rest of your life. Conveniently, there are many drugs to treat the side effects caused by vaccines.

In the U.S., neither drug companies nor doctors can be sued when something bad happens from a vaccination. Both are protected by the 1986 National Child Vaccine Injury Act. This law, signed into effect by then‐president Ronald Reagan decreed: “No vaccine manufacturer shall be liable in a civil action for damages arising from a vaccine‐related injury or death.” (Public Law 99‐660)

Many doctors and health‐care practitioners do not get vaccinated and do not vaccinate their children. Why not?

Just the act of read this make me sick

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Anti-Vaccine Friendly Doctors

What It Takes To Make Our List:

•Doctor must not kick patients out of their practice or refuse patients who choose not to vaccinate, selectively vaccinate, or delay vaccination.

•Doctor must not make parents sign waivers that are worded so as to incriminate parents for "putting their child at risk".

•Doctor must not harass parents every time they have a checkup or harass them through the mail about vaccinations.

•Doctor must not belittle parents for their decisions or bully them with scare tactics, they must respect a parent for their choices.

Link

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

That's total BS, for example, autism rates between those vaccinated and those not vaccinated show no correlations with vaccines as a cause, the likely trigger is probably genetic, or environmenta.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider
reply to post by RUSSO

That's total BS, for example, autism rates between those vaccinated and those not vaccinated show no correlations with vaccines as a cause, the likely trigger is probably genetic, or environmenta.

Andrew Wakefield's Vaccination and Autism Study: Allegations of Fraud With Financial Motivations Posted: January 31, 2011 10:16 AM

Although I've written about vaccines and autism before, new reports in the medical community have prompted me to reiterate my stance on the subject. In early January, the British Medical Journal called the 1998 study by Andrew Wakefield, which proposed a link between the measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) vaccine, gastrointestinal problems and autism, "an elaborate fraud." According to Fiona Godlee, the journal's editor-in-chief, "It's one thing to have a bad study... In this case we have a very different picture of what seems to be a deliberate attempt to create an impression that there was a link by falsifying the data."

Link

But this is all BS huh?

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

S&F

here's a bit of additional evidence [true its a bit of old news but so what?]

Bush Asks Court To Seal MMR Vaccine Records

By Todd Zwillich 11-26-2 WASHINGTON (Reuters Health) - Attorneys for the Bush Administration asked a federal court on Monday to order that documents on hundreds of cases of autism allegedly caused by childhood vaccines be kept from the public. Department of Justice lawyers asked a special master in the US Court of Federal Claims to seal the documents, arguing that allowing their automatic disclosure would take away the right of federal agencies to decide when and how the material should be released. Attorneys for the families of hundreds of autistic children charged that the government was trying to keep the information out of civil courts, where juries might be convinced to award large judgments against vaccine manufacturers.

why seal all that in the middle of a lawsuit if not to cover for BigPharma

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Great thread friend , well done for spreading the word ,
Also bear in mind these vaccines are also being used to sterilise , which is yet another crime !
organichealthadviser.com...

Horrible stuff , the people behind these vaccines are traitors and in my mind no different to Hitler .

world is doomed unless we say enough is enough and actually stand up for ourselves .

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGhostViking
reply to post by RUSSO

Great thread friend , well done for spreading the word ,
Also bear in mind these vaccines are also being used to sterilise , which is yet another crime !
organichealthadviser.com...

Horrible stuff , the people behind these vaccines are traitors and in my mind no different to Hitler .

world is doomed unless we say enough is enough and actually stand up for ourselves .

Yeh, bill gates stuff.

Here some more info about sterilisation.

Link1
Link2
Link3

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Yes, the only study finding any correlation between vaccines and autism was done by a fellow who had serious financial motivations to fake results. Even failing those motivations the study itself was done extremely poorly, things like lumbar punctures are not to be used with kids.

So, this idea that autism is caused by vaccines is based on... what?

You'll find that these vaccines all have a list of possible side effect, no one is arguing that they are 100% safe, at least on the pro side.
Studies have been done, and trials held for those who believe strong examples of a correlation between autism and vaccines, to find that there are some side affects in a extremely small percentage of people who do display similar to autism behaviors.

It was, however, found that there was not a true link.
It has been found that autism runs in families, and again, is likely genetic.

edit on 1-2-2011 by RuneSpider because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider
reply to post by RUSSO

Yes, the only study finding any correlation between vaccines and autism was done by a fellow who had serious financial motivations to fake results. Even failing those motivations the study itself was done extremely poorly, things like lumbar punctures are not to be used with kids.

So, this idea that autism is caused by vaccines is based on... what?

You'll find that these vaccines all have a list of possible side effect, no one is arguing that they are 100% safe, at least on the pro side.
Studies have been done, and trials held for those who believe strong examples of a correlation between autism and vaccines, to find that there are some side affects in a extremely small percentage of people who do display similar to autism behaviors.

It was, however, found that there was not a true link.
It has been found that autism runs in families, and again, is likely genetic.

edit on 1-2-2011 by RuneSpider because: (no reason given)

Ok, but where you get your sources? If you had one, please, show me a link so I can read and take my own conclusions.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

Are MMR vaccines dangerous for children? Dr Suzanne Humphries urges parents to get informed:

NaturalNews) Are routine vaccines dangerous for children? Dr Suzanne Humphries, a practicing nephrologist (kidney physician) says the vaccine industry isn't giving people both sides of the story, and parents need to get informed before subjecting their children to vaccines that can potentially cause serious harm or even death.

It's all being revealed in a one-hour NaturalNews interview with Dr Suzanne Humphries. You can view the entire interview on NaturalNews.TV at: naturalnews.tv...

In that interview, you'll hear Dr Humphries talk about:

• Why she became concerned about vaccines after noticing kidney failure in patients who recently received vaccines.

• Why vaccines are often contaminated with unknown viral strains, and why the vaccine industry has covered up known vaccine contamination (and knowingly sold contaminated vaccines to be used on the public).

• Why the entire vaccine industry needs to be questioned, and why a new effort is needed to scientifically assess whether vaccines are really safe or effective.

• Why the fairy tale that "vaccines eradicated polio" is a false mythology -- here's what really happened.

• Why the "smallpox" vaccine has never been proven to be effective against smallpox at all.

• Why vaccine industry research is extremely flimsy and ignores rigorous standards of scientific evidence. (Using improper placebos designed to minimize the appearance of side effects, for example.)

• Why the vaccine industry won't test vaccines versus unvaccinated children (they're terrified of the results).

• Why children caught up in outbreaks of measles are often the very same children who were vaccinated against measles!

• Why vaccines may actually suppress the immune system and cause increased vulnerability to future infections.

• Why many childhood infections such as chicken pox are perfectly natural, normal and even HEALTHY.

• Why the outlandish and unscientific behavior of the vaccine industry is causing an erosion of credibility across all "science."

• Why many of the people engaged in pushing vaccines have financial ties to vaccine companies.

• Why the vaccine industry is utterly unwilling to tolerate anyone asking intelligent questions about the safety of vaccines.

Full Article here[

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

How sad that not enough people care about the topic on this thread ! These same people who let "health authorities" stick needles in their arm without having a fricking clue whats in the vaccine ! !!

we need to make a movie about how the sheeple are MAKING nwo a reality because of their stupidity and ignorance .

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
high-up level acquaintances who KNOW this matter well and are confirmed reveal vaccines are used for completely different purposes as that which they state to be for... a warning here being for those who blindly accept the these poisons as good, safe, and responsible are ruining their health... it is for sinister reasons which you and your loved ones must research on your own.. many syndromes, illness, and diseases can be directly attributed to these poisons.. and it is INTENTION..

you have been warned, it is your decision..

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

yeah smallpox was pretty much eradicated and apparently is making a comeback

the man who created polio vaccine [Salk?] has made the claim that the oral polio vaccine is the cause of most cases.

"funny" how vaccine promoters when questioned about clinical trials to prove that vaccines work always claim that, that would be immoral/unethical.

maybe it's just me: but just putting this crap out untested isn't?

edit on 2-2-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit & additional comment

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

do you believe in physics , i wish i was physic so i could understand women , lol .
on topic , in david ickes words (adl favourite)everything does the opposite
Healthcare destroys health
Education destroys free minds
politicians acheive Peace through war , etc etc

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGhostViking

that's because the psychopaths use Bizzaro speak/thought.

re Icke big mistake giving that interview at the beginning while he was still in the middle of a kundalini experience.

have my own ideas re reptilians but not relevant here. [more a operating out of the R-complex and not actually/physically.]
according to some i'd be 1/4 reptilian myself [ the RH-factor thing,my grandma was O- i'm O+]

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
This is somewhat off topic, but anyways, a couple years ago I had a back molar pulled so naturally I had been offered, then given a tetanus booster, my third in 8 years. I really didn't think too much of it the time other than to say that I was up to date, didn't need it, and didn't want to pay for it. This was an oral surgeon who gave it to me with every assurance that it was a safe and prudent choice because complications that may arise far outweigh the costs and its better to be safe than sorry. I said ok.

Anyways, about 3 weeks later, my jaw clamped shut for about a month. It was quite gloriously painful. I could barely get pills past my teeth. The outside of my face swelled up, it was horrible. Then the surgeon suggested he pull some wisdom teeth then if that didn't work he would need to perform TMJ surgery. This had turned into a nightmare and I totally balked at them doing more work on me because I thought he just broke my jaw. It gradually got better, but now I wonder if the tetanus booster had anything to do with it. I wouldn't be surprised one bit.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGhostViking
reply to post by RUSSO

How sad that not enough people care about the topic on this thread ! These same people who let "health authorities" stick needles in their arm without having a fricking clue whats in the vaccine ! !!

we need to make a movie about how the sheeple are MAKING nwo a reality because of their stupidity and ignorance .

I guess that's because many still believe that human rights would never let the government make us guinea pigs.

We prefer to pray instead fighting.

edit on 2-2-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join