It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VACCINES: Get The Full Story

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
reply to post by RUSSO

Wow a list of doctors from what amounts to the Tobacco Institute for the anti vaccine crowd
Now if im interested in homepatic medcine in Bulgaria Ill get in touch with Alexander Kotok but otherwise, none of these guys seems to be involved, or have ever done any published research on vaccines etc? Aside from your PDF that is

Funny I ran a few names through pub med and STOP THE PRESSES and none of them have even published peer review research showing a link let alone anything that resembles vaccines

For example
Nicola Antonucci, MD
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Todd M. Elsner, DC
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Alexander Kotok
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Máximo Sandín
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

etc etc etc etc...........

etc etc? Show me more. Because doctors are affiliated to various institutes. This does not mean anything.

edit on 2-2-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
your jedi mind tricks will not work on me!
read my lips NO VACCINE
and to save time saying it in the future .
I will Not take your microchip !

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011
reply to post by FredT

Ummm, just dug this up:
en.wikipedia.org...

Robert Francis "Bobby" Kennedy

Didn't see any references to his dad's name being Bobby.

That is his dad who was assasinated in 1968
en.wikipedia.org...

Son
en.wikipedia.org...
I do find references to him as bobby as well

www.lohud.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by FredT
[more
Read your signature , if you believe that then you are doing a piss poor impression of it .

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUSSO

etc etc? Show me more. Because doctors are affiliated to various institutes. This does not mean anything.

Dude Ive already made my point if you wish to run that whole list through pubmed by all means go for it.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Edit to add: SO what if they are affiliated to various Institutions they still publish under thier own name eh?
edit on 2/2/11 by FredT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGhostViking
reply to post by FredT
[more
Read your signature , if you believe that then you are doing a piss poor impression of it .

This is a public health issue and you can refuse, but I ask again are you willing to pay for the costs of any hospitalization you incur because of a vaccine preventable disease?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
you know the answer to that .
i repeat 33 years no man made medicines and i never had to go to hospital !
nuff said .
Wana live longer ?
Dont live a western life !
our creator gave us ALL the medicine we needed but greedy people didnt make enough cash from that and here we are now !

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGhostViking
you know the answer to that .
!

No I dont cause you still have yet to say YES or No

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Here is a youtube video that I feel is very thought provoking (sorry if someone already posted it in another thread:

!!!!!!For those of you who watch the video, keep in mind that the source of the interview and identity of the person being interviewed are UNKNOWN so the credibility of the video and interview is in question. However I post it to provoke thought, as it does seem to have some potentially stirring information.!!!!!!

The dispute between there being a link between Autism and Vaccines "HAS BEEN" very largely disputed. I am seeing news now that the studies proving a link have even been fraudulent. People need to also remember that correlation does not determine causation. The increase in autism in the past few decades is largely correlated with the amount of information that we have on autism itself. In the past decade alone we have been able to more accurately determine if a child has autism at even earlier ages.
edit on 2-2-2011 by ThisIsMyName because: new information (thanks FredT)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThisIsMyName
The dispute between there being a link between Autism and Vaccines is very largely disputed. I am seeing news now that the studies proving a link have even been fraudulent. People need to also remember that correlation does not determine causation. The increase in autism in the past few decades is largely correlated with the amount of information that we have on autism itself. In the past decade alone we have been able to more accurately determine if a child has autism at even earlier ages.

You are correct in that the diagnostic criteria for autism has changed resulting in more kids being diagnosed within the spectrum. Even that the increase cannot be explained by criterial alone IMHO

However, there really is no dispute between the link between autism and vaccines. There is none. The study the anti vaccine crowd used for years has been proven to be false. The MD who conducted it admitted he falsifed his data.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
California Just passed a law that all student from 7th to 12th grade has to get the DTaP vaccine before the start of the new school year in August. This is to prevent the spread of the Whooping cough. Also look at the side effects fromthe DTaP vaccine on this CDC website. CDC DTaP
My daughter will be going into the 9th grade and I guarantee she will not get this vaccine. Im tryig to enroll her into a christian school which honors waivers of vaccines .

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Alchemst7

Hi there im thinking off having kids soon and stories like yours and others worry me .
I will check very carefully the mandatory requirements IF i decide to send them to public schools .
THNX for the info and good luck with the school hunting .

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by FredT

Okay lets get down to brass tacks here....

Here is my take on the vaccine battle.

I did not vaccinate my sheep and goats (30 animals) the year of the Baxter flu vaccine fiasco. link

Boy was THAT a BIG mistake! I lost over three quarters of my newborn animals to a disease the vaccine prevents within 48 hours of birth. Listenning to those babies scream as they died a very painful death was a real convincer for me.

So now my ewes and does get Covexin 8 Vaccine a few weeks before lambing or kidding. The vaccine protects against 8 different disease including tetanus and over eating disease.

I did not lose my babies this last spring because I VACCINATED!

This does not mean I trust TPTB not to play games with human vaccines. A listing of the sterilization games can be found here: www.whale.to...

Independent confirmation that sterilization is occurring:

In Chapter 2, Barney Cohen reviews levels, differentials, and trends in fertility for more than 30 countries from 1960 to 1992. He finds evidence of fertility decline in Botswana, Kenya, and Zimbabwe, confirming the basic results of the DHS. What is new here though is his finding that the fertility decline appears to have occurred across cohorts of women at all parities, rather than just among women at middle and higher parities, as might have been expected on the basis of experience in other parts of the world. He also presents evidence that fertility may have begun to fall in parts of Nigeria and possibly in Senegal... www.nap.edu...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
depopulation of the poor. eugenics in plain sight ,disgusting
TBTB think theyre gods

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGhostViking

Worse than endure TPTB is having to endure his minions.

And dont forget:

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." ----- Benjamin Franklin

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." ----- Benjamin Franklin

The key here is "Temporary safety" whereas vaccines provide much more than "temporary" eh?

BTW, Benjamin Franklin was an anti vaccine guy UNTIL his 4 year old died of a preventable disease we know as small pox

In 1736 I lost one of my sons, a fine boy of four years old, by the small-pox, taken in the common way. I long regretted bitterly, and still regret that I had not given it to him by inoculation. This I mention for the sake of parents who omit that operation, on the supposition that they should never forgive themselves if a child died under it; my example showing that the regret may be the same either way, and that, therefore, the safer should be chosen. - Benjamin Franklin

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by FredT

Thanx for your concern mod but well be fine thanx , I wont be swayed by fear mongering and sensationalism .
33 years and no hospital time
33 years and ive never been attacked by al quaeda
IM NOT SCARED OF YOUR CONVENIENT ENEMIES _
The REAL terrorists wear suits and work at the whitehouse .

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by FredT

Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." ----- Benjamin Franklin

So, you put this signature because you were touched by his dead son?

I think you get this wrong, to me this phrase means:

"Who give up liberty for safety, deserve neither."

And if not temporary why people that take flu vaccine (just ONE example) has to take another one, every year.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I think the back and forth arguments the Mod and ATSer need to be re looked at. From a professional view, the original concept of a vaccine is ideal and realistic. Many vaccines have been proven effective. What has been recently added or modified to vaccines is where the concerns are. For instance the fact that vaccines can be used for hidden agenda such as (CDC sterilizations in 3rd world countries) or the adjuvents added to the vaccines which trigger an immune respnonse. These adjuvents are one of the key causes to side effects from vaccines. So yes the Mod is correct that if you have a good manufacture that make a good batch of a trustworthy vaccine I would take it. Now for the ATS'ers there are some pretty damn scarry stuff going around. My wife works as a charge nurse at a big community Hospital here is San Diego and is in charge of jabbing people. She tells me all the time that drugs companies are constantly recalling Vaccines that are bad, contaminated, etc. Even after a few of those have been given to people.. Thats scarry
edit on 3-2-2011 by Alchemst7 because: grammer

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

So, you put this signature because you were touched by his dead son?

I think you get this wrong, to me this phrase means:

"Who give up liberty for safety, deserve neither."

And if not temporary why people that take flu vaccine (just ONE example) has to take another one, every year.

Actually it was more of a rant against the TSA and its screening procedures rather than the vaccine issue which I explained above.

Flu vaccine? Are you perhaps ignorant about how Influenza works? The flu shot represents a statistical best bet against what 'strains" of Influenza is expected to be bad that year. Because of the large variety Influenza it would be impossible to inoculate against the millions of variants out there. The shot protect against whatever is in the syringe not everything.

For Example H1N1, H2N3, H5N1 etc. The "H" and "N" indicate a different type of the virus etc. The CDC has a pretty good guide on the classification system so you might be able to educate yourself.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join