It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WOW, many folks are waking up spiritually ......

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by AdamJagger1111

that's what i mean by we are all on individual journeys ,each soul evolves at different times.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdamJagger1111
reply to post by LeoVirgo

nah because if one individual raises their vibration there is still 6.499999 odd billion other people that haven't raised theirs.

Slowly...has not 'ones' vibration effected others that were in their life.

How much did 'one' Jesus...effect and influence us?

How much did 'one' martin Luther king...effect us?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

loads but it doesn't change the fact that some just aren't going to raise their vibrations.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
after all it is a duality experience. it is about choice in this reality.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

reply to post by AdamJagger1111

that's what i mean by we are all on individual journeys ,each soul evolves at different times.

As I said..you will come to see..there is only 'one' that is truly evolving here. This 'one' just happens to be in many 'phases' of being for its emanation. Each phase is not infinite by itself....but only all phases together, makes up what is eternally infinite.

As 'one' chooses to live for the eternal life of Spirit that fills our being...this causes a ripple in the pond that allows the Spirit to move outwardly through our actions, our nature to others, our expressions as 'conscious beings'.

I know many await a 'great fix' to the world...or a 'great transformation' where all duality and bad things just fall away. But the transformation of Spirit emanating doesnt skip steps. Thee will work through us. We will have to fix things. We will have to make things 'good'. Many will be disappointed with high hopes not being fulfilled. They want instant gratification around them in the world.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

loads but it doesn't change the fact that some just aren't going to raise their vibrations.

Those that dont...are not ready. If they are not ready...they have more to sift. Its made to be this way...for it works perfectly.

There are reasons that some or many are not ready. Its a process...just like anything of nature has a process. We may go through many many seasons...before we can bloom globally. But each bud that does bloom on the tree...is marvelous in its own right as a part of the tree.

We effect eachother. There is no one here that has not been through life without others effecting them. Sometimes people effect us and bring anger in us. Sometimes people effect us and bring mercy from us. As we can become more conscious that what we do, influences and effects another...the ripple effect will continue to occur.

Its a very slow chain reaction. I can only try to remind myself that patients is a virtue.

Love...is patient.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

yeh like i said those that dont aren't ready but those that do move on and ascend.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

yeh like i said those that dont aren't ready but those that do move on and ascend.

What a sad world that would be...for all of a 'higher knowing' to leave.

The kingdom is within you...not somewhere else where you have to 'move on'.

It is only your 'individual desires' that longs to move on and to gain something that what you personal view 'better' then here and now.

Ascension, is a process within. It can happen at any time. Its awakening to knowing, your true self is of Spirit...and Spirit is within all life.

Its been great talking with you...I hope you do not feel I have meant to bring any ill will towards you and your path.

You will be allowed to continue on the path of self for as long as you feel that is needed.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

well isn't it always the path of self because there is only one of us here so we are here for the self and nothing else.
and its not a sad world its just the choices being respected for each soul.
edit on 3-2-2011 by AdamJagger1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

well isn't it always the path of self because there is only one of us here so we are here for the self and nothing else.

Yes...you are very right. But there is a difference in understanding this and living for the 'true self' rather then living for the illusion that we think we are.

This is the whole 'process' of sifting. Its why it works perfect. If one is living for the illusion of 'self' thinking its separate from all else...the Spirit, the true nature, will not shine through. As we live more for Spirit, true self, our nature changes. Our inner being changes. Our actions, thoughts, decisions, choices, change.

Is the true self of you able to emanate through the temple it dwells in....while you choose to keep living for the illusion that you think you are?

Can great things start to transpire here on Earth...if we all keep living for the illusion of self/individuality?

Do you not see the worth on a sphere of conscious beings understanding they are all a part of each other and they all are of something that makes them a 'whole' together?

Imagine you know, you are Spirit. Imagine this Spirit knows, it also fills the beings of all people here on Earth. Imagine this Spirit knowing, it has made great steps in its emanation, through your will and work as a part of this Spirit...and that now your vibration of being could be of much use in the pond to ripple outwards to your other selves. Can you imagine then...that part of the Spirit....moving on and wishing to leave its other selves that 'know not'? Would you be whole...if you still did leave? How far could you 'move on' and ignore that something of you...was missing?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

and its not a sad world its just the choices being respected for each soul.
edit on 3-2-2011 by AdamJagger1111 because: (no reason given)

Do you really think any being would make the choice to ignore what they are in their most inner being...if the fact stood before them?

Its not fair to say that they have made a choice...because they dont understand the true options. They have not made any choice. They just have more things to sift out of themselves. They have more experiences to go through.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Consider how many 'other selves' have influenced you to where you are at on your path today.

We dont evolve, even as individuals, by ourselves.

Right now...many are influencing eachother like many waves influences the others in the ocean.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

What a sad world that would be...for all of a 'higher knowing' to leave.

not necessarily ......those that remain could be like ..."crap they were right" ....lets reinvestigate all the God and spirituality stuff ....and then a real on earth enlightenment age can happen. Perhaps an event like this is the supreme catalyst ....

besides the One became many ......so in a sense its just a stage play...

The kingdom is within you...not somewhere else where you have to 'move on'.

Yeah agreed .....but this kingdom within is starting to show that there is no such thing as within and without ...all labels of the mind .....

It is only your 'individual desires' that longs to move on and to gain something that what you personal view 'better' then here and now.

yeah a mind thing .... but doesnt mean some kind of event wont happen regardless of whether or no mind wants it

Ascension, is a process within. It can happen at any time. Its awakening to knowing, your true self is of Spirit...and Spirit is within all life.

but what happens within can also be a precursor to what will happen without..... inner ascension of the spiritual very well could eventually result in out ascension of the physical ....(even though that's duality realm labeling)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

People dont make a 'choice' within them because they saw someone else was right.

A inner choice is made, through understanding and deep personal experience.

If someone else makes a choice by following another...is their choice full of true intent?

Our surroundings (outside of us) are just as much of all of this experience for us as conscious beings and the Spirit within it all.

Nature has its own purpose to show us reminders of what we really are (one). The design is perfect in this way...through our eyes, the Spirit of life can see its perfection that it is. Can see its purity that it is. Can see its beauty, order, and cycles....that it evolves through.

edit on 3-2-2011 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

they dont understand at a human level but their soul chooses for them not to understand yet and carry on experiencing a non understanding experience.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

they dont understand at a human level but their soul chooses for them not to understand yet and carry on experiencing a non understanding experience.

All souls seek harmony with all that is of Spirit. It is their intellect, their personality, their lack of experiences....that makes them walk the path they walk and live for the things they live for. Their soul is not making the 'choice'. We are all allowed to continue living for the self as long as we desire. We will all continue to 'thirst' in our souls...for what it seeks. We can try to fulfill our 'being' with material things, with fulfilling things for the 'self'....till we come to that place where we see know of that really fulfilled us within.

Its important to understand that in oneness....those that can live as one, will influence that that dont understand this.

A soul will only make one choice...and that is to live for the Spirit which it is of. So no...their souls are not making the choice. It only awaits them to acknowledge its existence and by their will alone, to seek understanding of what it is of.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

People dont make a 'choice' within them because they saw someone else was right.

Actually that was my case ...I had a hunch that folks who talked about Enlightenment were on to something ...and so that inner choice was entirely motivated by wanting to see if they are right by directly experiencing what they talked about ...myself. (then finding that myself is an illusion)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
we have free agency to act for our selfs ,yes its an illusion of seperation but its FUN isnt it lol!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
i agree the absolute fact is we are ONE experiencing its self.the whole reason we have free agency or individuality is for our ONE self to experience its self.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus

Actually that was my case ...I had a hunch that folks who talked about Enlightenment were on to something ...and so that inner choice was entirely motivated by wanting to see if they are right by directly experiencing what they talked about ...myself. (then finding that myself is an illusion)

But you would not of followed that hunch...if you were not ready...if something within you did not stir.

Alot of people are curious today, of hearing spiritual things. But there is still alot of fear to pull through in that they will be damned to use their own experiences or reasoning's to understand purpose or being. And some, even though they do have a hunch that what they are hearing of is right...they are not ready to live for something more then their own self.

There are many reasons why some ignore this hunch or dont feel it at all right now. Take those that are in the middle of fighting for reasons of pride of a nation or in a life of defense because they feel attached...they dont have the peace of mind or peace in place to dare step out of their survival reality right now and approach any new ideas.

Its complex, why people 'dont see' or start to seek something more then their own being and life. Each individual has personal reasons to over come and sift through.

But dont you see...how others influenced you? Gave you ideas to think about, gave your mind something to think critically on? Offered you a chance to step outside your own thoughts and look at a another avenue of possibility?

Who will do this...for those that dont see yet? How long would it be...for 'one' to start to see and start the ripple effect again?

What are those doing...that leave or move on? Once you see you are a 'one' and a part of everything else...what more individual evolving do you need besides then becoming a part of what you are and helping be the light that needs to shine where there is darkness?

The answer is all in the reason...of 'wishing' for 'moving on' or ascending, being a individual experience. There is no reason to wish to 'move on' unless you are still living for the individual self, the illusion.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join