WOW, many folks are waking up spiritually ......

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdamJagger1111
reply to post by SystemResistor

not long now dude,the greatest blockbuster on earth is about to go down.

There have been many times in history (through many ages) that mankind had a movement in its global consciousness. Its naturally a part of evolving in consciousness. We have had certain man cause this and bring a shift to our attention...we have had certain global events that have aided us in standing back and looking at things from a new perspective.

What makes this 'time/age' so different? What is it your waiting for...other then to take the wisdom you have gained and put it to use here on this sphere?

This is why the whole 'truth' thing is not concrete. For when one spiritual person speaks what they understand to be a 'truth'....another will speak of something different. As one speaks of what they are being prepared for...another will speak of something else.

As spiritual people are allowing a division further to fester here on Earth between them and people 'not seeing'....such as in beliefs of gaining a 'higher life'....we again fail, to stand on the common grounds that nature and the design of this emanation supplies us with. Such as compassion for all, love for all, unity with all, moving mountains with all likes of beliefs and faiths. We are the ones that need to be the example...that all can come togther and brake bread in the worth of unity, as a species, on one sphere, that has a universal language....such as laughter, crying, smiles, hugs, that we all thirst, that we all need food, that we all need shelter, that we all need....eachother to make mountains move.

I believe...that if a blockbuster 'happening' will occur....it will only be by the will of the people coming together and going on to do better things then what we have ever done...together.

We can awaken to understanding through Spirit that we are one....but then the hard part...is acting like we know this and understand the worth of such wisdom.

So what is it you await?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

i await the transformation into a higher dimension ,it has happend before but not the whole planet ascending.this is the big one.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

i await the transformation into a higher dimension ,it has happend before but not the whole planet ascending.this is the big one.

And why do you await such a thing? What about the evolving of the rest of Spirit here on Earth? Why do you supposed some that have 'awoken' await ascension...and others...are being prepared to stay?

Do you not find your 'awaiting' in something that serves the 'self'....a bit off the road of being service to others? What is there in any other dimension...that you can not do right here and now? Are they things that serves the desires and lusts for the 'self'? Things that please only a 'part ' of what is ONE....or are they things that please and serve the 'all of one'?

Are you on a path of being in service to others? Do you understand why Buddha didnt enter heaven? Do you understand why Jesus did not fight for the life of flesh and chose to live for the life of Spirit?

What is it your living for?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

i am evolving ,i am preparing ,it doesn't mean i'm not awaiting either.i like nothing more than to be service to others.i am ready to move to the next level of evolution.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

Originally posted by dominicus
reply to post by 547000

Be careful you don't create a false gospel. Christ means anointed one, thus there cannot be more than one anointed ONE. It's a misnomer to say it's a consciousness than can be attained by any one.

And yet in the same Book you quote we have Paul saying, "Not I but Christ in me,". We have Jesus healing a man and saying, "Pick up your mat and sin no more", we have Jesus saying, "Be Ye Perfect even as your Father is Perfect.

We have Jesus saying, "The Kingdom of Heaven is within you."

When I was just a regular Christian starting out ...I used to think this exact same way ...Follow and be like Christ ...but One can never follow or be like Christ. The Ultimate Paradox....

....with direct experiences after baptism ..this was all to change.... I've located the Soul and the Soul is inherently One with God .....it is the kingdom of heaven within ....

EVERYONE has a soul and yet many are unaware of it because most are wrapped in the mind. It is through the Holy Spirit and the vehicle of the soul that we can and will achieve (the fundamentalists ever impossible) Christhood.....

These glimpses, these awakenings is many times (as seen on this thread alone) a direct experience of God...

These glimpses, these awakenings is a direct experience of you. Trust your own soul.
edit on 3-2-2011 by samwiseold because: sp

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

i am evolving ,i am preparing ,it doesn't mean i'm not awaiting either.i like nothing more than to be service to others.i am ready to move to the next level of evolution.

What is happening is not about personal evolving. Its about united consciousness evolving. Its about a united emanation. The next level of evolution is all around you...the kingdom is within you right here and now. You are a part of something...I am also a part of that something....every other being here is also a part of that something. That something....has been going through a 'evolving consciousness' since 'time' began'. Its all far beyond a person 'me' or 'you' evolving as individuals. Home is within you...not somewhere else outside of you in another dimension. Your always right where you are to be, in the present.

You are attracted to the idea of ascension...for reasons of self.

Just think about that. If you are ready to see it...you will.

This is why...and the meaning...and the purpose....of only a 'few' understand. Many think they do, age after age....but the design is made to truly sift out a 'few' that are able to transcend the 'living for self' and being attracted to ideas like 'salvation for self' or 'ascension for self'.

Every age presents a new idea...to sift and weigh.....what we have learned to live for.

Just as salvation for self attracts many in religions....today we have the idea presented to us that there is a 'ascension for self'. Those living for the self will be attracted to it and this will weigh and measure them. Its not right or wrong...but it will show what we all have learned to live for.

There is much to do here...I do hope to see you become a willing part in that.

All bad things...can not just fall away. For they are a part of the emanation. There is a renewing going on....and us as conscious beings are a big part of that happening. I can only share with you what I have been shown...and those wishing to be 'taken away' or 'transcend'....leaving their other selves behind...will have their own divine eye to look into.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

i'm not wishing to ascend i know i'm going to ascend and others aren't thats just the way it is and i will help any people who need helping but its not my responsibility to force things down peoples necks.
we are all on our seperate journeys.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

i'm not wishing to ascend i know i'm going to ascend and others aren't thats just the way it is and i will help any people who need helping but its not my responsibility to force things down peoples necks.
we are all on our seperate journeys.

There is only one journey...and that is of true self...of Spirit...which we all are of.

We are one. You are falling for the illusion...that we are all separate. You are not facing...what it is you are living for.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
and are you saying i dont understand? how can we be service to others if they don't want our service?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
i didn't say we are seperate, we do have our individuality though and we are all on individual journeys ,without the illusion we wouldn't be able to have experience.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

and are you saying i dont understand? how can we be service to others if they don't want our service?

By knowing you live for Spirit...which is the all of all life. By knowing your true core nature, is of the Holy Spirit that all life is of.

By choosing to live for the all....always...in heart, mind, and soul....is choosing to be in service to others. In this path...the Spirit then will work through you...serving others. This is what the soul longs for...harmony with Spirit. As you understand this...the temple that you are with the Spirit dwelling there within you...can work through you. Trust that there are no happenstances...and that the Spirit, the IAM, is awaiting your will to be Thee's will.

If you understand that we are one...what good does it do for the world for those that have allowed this Holy Spirit to finally work through them...to then leave its other selves?

The idea presented about ascension....presents a choice. Your choosing...will only show what you live for. There will not be any real ascension. Its being presented though...to mark souls of their understanding. If you dont believe me...that is of course completely ok. But look me up in a few years....k?

Look back through history. Every age has presented this same test...this same choice, just in different words or avenues of faith.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

i'll look you up in my light body or my pyshical body merged with my light body

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

i didn't say we are separate, we do have our individuality though and we are all on individual journeys ,without the illusion we wouldn't be able to have experience.

There will come a time...where you will see...we are not on individual journeys. There is really only one of us here...and that is the Holy Spirit, our true self, our deepest core of our being that is infinite and eternal. You have the freedom and right to live for the illusion/self as long as you feel fit. It will not ever be forced for anyone to understand beyond that...until they can see it for what it is on their own.

Each individual journey...is playing a part for a 'one evolving'. We are free to live for the individual journey as long as we are in need of it...but there will come a time where you will see its much more then that and you will choose to live for the 'one journey of Spirit' over the 'journey of self' that you think you are.

The end of the individual journey...is when one understands what they really are. Once one understands...then they can be of use in Spirit and the desires of self/individual matters not. Hence the reasons for Buddha not entering heaven...hence the reasons for Jesus not fighting for the 'life of self'.

Its not a easy path...and no one will be forced to understand such. If they dont understand...they are not ready to allow the Spirit to sift through them...and that is ok. The design is perfect to allow what is meant to be, be.

We can live for our intellectual self, our personalities, our desires as individuals...for as long as its needed. We will all return on the road of 'seeking' after only seeing....known of those avenues 'filled' us as 'beings'. We will all only return to 'seek' in that something we did not find. Our ego clings to the ideas that please the 'self'. Our souls though long for existence of harmony in all things that are of Spirit.

The Spirit stirs within many right now. Sifting, weighing, and measuring the illusion...and its true self.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
are you saying there is no higher dimensions and less denser states of being? there is only the human body to live in ?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

i'll look you up in my light body or my pyshical body merged with my light body

What would you say if I told you...mine have already merged?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

because you said we are all one evolving so we will all evolve at the same time wont we?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

are you saying there is no higher dimensions and less denser states of being? there is only the human body to live in ?

Im saying there are many states of 'being'...but they are right here, right now, and always have been.

The human body is like a sifter...a instrument. The true self...is infinite and eternal.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

because you said we are all one evolving so we will all evolve at the same time wont we?

If 'one' individual has raised its vibration...then hasnt the 'whole' changed?

If one hundred 'individuals' raised their vibration...then hasnt the 'whole' changed?

If half of the world has raised their vibration...effecting their 'state of being'...then hasnt the 'whole' changed?

Doesnt any change...effect and influence...those to come?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

nah because if one individual raises their vibration there is still 6.499999 odd billion other people that haven't raised theirs.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Ascension...is within you.

new topics
top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join