It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My husband woke up.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

God is not an alien, and don't let your husband just quit the meds

You can no doubt prove this statement beyond any doubt whatsoever? And the "don't quit the meds" is a common theme (there are others) used by the religious crowd to ridicule a person who knows a few things, or is more intelligent, or better read than you are. I have heard this many times. I was on mind altering medications friend, and I can tell you it is no picnic. I quit them all over 20 years ago, and will never go back. This is a time of Awakening! We have been asleep for many years now, why do the Christians want to keep us asleep? Why? Time for Ascension, friends, not for taking a nap with Jesus. Wake up now!

Whatever you want to believe is your choice. If you want to believe in science fiction, and the foolish wisdom of man it's your choice, after all you do have that freedom. I don't have to trouble myself with having to prove to you or anyone else that God is real and that Jesus Christ is the way, the truth, and the light. You want to gamble with your soul, than go right ahead it's your soul not mine.

As for anti-depressants, it all depends on how long you've been on them that will be the deciding factor on weaning, although I do believe that one can be instantly healed from psychological disorders which sometimes are of a spiritual nature too.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by hawaii50th

Whatever you want to believe is your choice. If you want to believe in science fiction, and the foolish wisdom of man it's your choice, after all you do have that freedom.

Just thought i'd let you know that it's a FACT that man made religion. "If you want to believe in science fiction, and the foolish wisdom of man it's your choice, after all you do have that freedom."

You accuse someone else of exactly what you do, believe the words of other men. Cut the personal experience nonsense.

Atheism isn't science fiction, it's simply a lack of belief in a deity, or any deity that man has made.

Besides, the science-fiction in the bible (or ancient scripture) is awful, I'd sooner read a Arthur C. Clarke novel - Or dare i even say it; the works of L.Ron Hubbard (creator of Scientology and science-fiction writer)

Scientology was formed using the very techniques many other religions have used to dilute and control the mind, pretend humans are naturally evil, and have a nice tax-free haven.

And i have to wake up to this nonsense whether it be Scientology, Christianity or Satanism? No thanks. I think i'm awake enough without them putting me to sleep.
edit on 1/2/11 by awake_and_aware because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Okay, the details of this story make it VERY long. I'm just going to post parts of it at a time because it takes me a while to type it out. I have a part ready that I will post and try to get more posted tonight after my baby goes to bed. After I post the entire story I will get back to all the questions that the story doesn't answer....

While my husband was at work before I picked him up, I had been calling my family members and telling them that my husband had had a spiritual experience. I was telling them how wonderful it was and also how strange. My mother was talking about how cool it was and my sister was worried that he had a brain tumor. No big deal as of yet.

On the way to pick up my husband from work I let them know that we would be going on a trip. At the time I didn’t know where. This is when they started getting scared. I wasn’t scared at first because it just seemed like a spiritual experience to me at first. I wanted to go along and see where it would take us.

When I arrived at his job he wasn’t like he was when he had left home. He was more manic. He wasn’t so sweet anymore. I had to do what he said or he would get mad at me. My teen didn’t want to go with us and wanted to return home with my friend that rode with me to take my husband’s car home. My husband refused and insisted my teen go with us. She said she needed to do her homework. He said she wouldn’t be going to school tomorrow so it wouldn’t matter. This was not like my husband because he is usually a stickler for school. He told me we would be going to Marfa because he wanted to see the milky way. I let my friend know this so she decided to follow us a little ways. My friend also called my sister or my sister called my friend… not sure the details on that.

You have to know that Marfa was a very long way from where we were and it was around 8p by now. I had our two year old with us and I didn’t pack for any of us so we didn’t have very many diapers or clothing or anything. It was strange. I was torn. If it would have been just me then sure… lets go anywhere. But, my children’s safety is number one. I still went along though because I was torn and because my husband was being pretty aggressive.

On the way, my husband seemed confused but at the same time sure of himself. He wouldn’t let us me or my teen use our cell phones but he would use his. This started scaring me a little more. My friend was still following us and my teen was secretly texting her. My teen said she needed to stop at a gas station to go to the restroom and when we stopped my teen jumped in the car with my friend and they took off. I was glad. Now I only had to worry about one child. But, I still wasn’t sure if I should be scared or not. If my family wouldn’t have put it in me to be I probably wouldn’t have been as scared as I was.

In the mean time, my teen told my friend who was on the phone with my sister that they should call the cops. They did and gave them a description of our car. Someone from the DPS called my husbands cell phone and talked to him. He told them that we were just going on a trip… no big deal. They wanted to talk to me. He put me on speaker phone. I wanted to let them know that I was a little scared but I also didn’t want to upset my husband. I still wasn’t sure if he was really getting messages from God or if he was just going crazy or something. It was very confusing for me. While on the speaker phone with DPS my husband asked me why I was acting like that… ( I was trying to be meek I guess.) I said back… I don’t know… I don’t know what you want me to say. I think that was the end of the call with DPS. You have to remember that this was a pretty traumatic situation for me so it’s hard to remember every little detail.

Well, I kept driving and I saw the DPS officer waiting. I knew they would pull us over and I felt relieved. They pulled us over and said that they couldn’t read our license plate. My husband was very nice to them and said that we were just going on a trip and they could talk to me alone if they wanted. I got out of the car and talked to the DPS officer. I told him that I was scared but didn’t know what to do. He said that I didn’t have to leave with him. I just really didn’t know what to do. I was still torn. I didn’t want to leave my husband there. I didn’t want him to be mad at me. I didn’t want to ruin his spiritual experience. But I didn’t want to be killed either. He never said that he would kill us but I wasn’t so sure because I just kept remembering that my mom or my sis or someone had said… “There are people all the time that kill their families because God told them to”. I didn’t know what to do.

I think the cop was checking our IDs and calling my husbands Chief… (my husband told him to I guess so the DPS officer could know that he was a stand up guy and really a firefighter.) I finally said I needed some cigarettes and we all went to the gas station… DPS officer led the way. We got there and I went in to use the restroom and I told the cops… I think he might kill himself or me and my baby. The cop gave me his cell phone to call my sister. I called her but I don’t remember at all what was said.

I went outside and lit up a cig (we don’t smoke in the car). The baby was asleep and my husband got out and started talking to me. By this time two local cops showed up to join the DPS officer. They weren’t standing very far away from us. I think they were on the phone or something. I started telling my husband that I was too tired to drive all the way and that we should just go to a motel. He said that we could sleep in the car right there in the parking lot. Then he started saying something about dying. Not that he was going to kill himself but that he thought he was going to die. I told him I didn’t want him to. He was assuring me that I would be fine. That I would marry another firefighter. Then he started giving me instructions and when he was he started pointing at me. The DPS officer jumped in and said… DO NOT POINT AT HER LIKE THAT. My husband said, it’s my wife and I can talk to her how I want to. They were face to face. My husband was looking at the ground while talking to him. The DPS officer was like a drill sergeant. My husband was very respectful but wouldn’t let the DPS officer disrespect him. They told me to back away. The DPS officer asked my husband to step back and he did. The DPS officer by this point was very fed up with the situation and me. He was yelling at me telling me he is tired of playing our games and I needed to decide if I was going with him or not.

My husband started yelling (he wasn’t near me so he was yelling so I could hear him) at me telling me to stay strong. One of the younger officers got in my husbands face telling him to shut up. My husband didn’t like this and bowed up to him. The officer pushed my husband back then my husband pushed back. The three officers jumped on my husband and took him down. My husband stood up with all three of them on his back. I didn’t see it but they tazered him. (He had tazer burns on his arm.) They finally got my husband to put his hands behind his back by telling him they were fixing to pepper spray him. They put him in the cop car. They were very mean to me at this time. I got in the car and finally the DPS officer came to my window. He said, “There is something very wrong with your husband.” I asked him what I was suppose to do. I said, I’ve never been arrested and my husband has never been arrested so I don’t know what to do. They said I could wait outside the jail till morning. I asked him if they would talk to me at the station and they said NOPE. I followed them to the jail and waited outside trying to decide what to do. My sister in law called me. By this time she had heard from my family. I was crying to her and she was crying to me. We decided that I should go to my sisters and wait till morning and then we could bail him out.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by awake_and_aware

awake_ please dont turn this into a thread about that

You didnt even mention the OPs situation, or her husbands experience. as such, please leave your personal crusade out of this.

How are you and your husband doing, Stella? edit: looks like ya answered above
reading..
edit on 1-2-2011 by sinohptik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Very interesting...
I consider myself very spiritual/religious, my wife, a non believer. So I put myself in your shoes and yes, that would be almost scary. However the spouting off at work, getting arrested, drug tests kinda throw a negative light on it. I believe you believe something has "woken up" in him, but us people (not all) reading from a distance might just connect the dots. I hope it's all the for the best!

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by stellawayten

Not so good friend, is he taking the medication still? clarification: was he currently taking the medication during that story? Trying to piece the time line together, but its a little tricky because of how its been relayed.

Honestly, in pretty much any situation when dealing with doctors.. You really, really need to find one that cares. It is next to impossible, but they are out there. Have you found one?

Im not so sure taking medication is a good thing for any situation, especially these. Has he had imaging done after the "incident?"

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sinohptik

Ok, ok, i was replying to another user. I did post some meaniful questions towards the OP. I am open-minded. I just want to know more about the "experience" itself.

I'll keep my "crusade" out of this.

Over and out,

PS: Thanks for further detail OP, reading through now.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
After reading your last post i think its safe to say your teen was very smart and did the right thing. Spiritual or not you dont act like your husband did in front of cops. When there sitting there already thinking your husband is being sketch and he starts to talk about dieing and how you'll marry another man then starts back talking the officers and pushes one it was clear he needed to be restrained and away from both you and your infant.I'm not so sure its bi-poler syndrome the things he was saying with no offence meant were crazy and you should maybe thinking about psychological help. Sounds a bit like he had a nervous break down?

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by sinohptik
reply to post by stellawayten

Not so good friend, is he taking the medication still? clarification: was he currently taking the medication during that story? Trying to piece the time line together, but its a little tricky because of how its been relayed.

Honestly, in pretty much any situation when dealing with doctors.. You really, really need to find one that cares. It is next to impossible, but they are out there. Have you found one?

Im not so sure taking medication is a good thing for any situation, especially these. Has he had imaging done after the "incident?"

The story that I posted above was suppose to come after being called by his work to come get him. I'm just a little overwhelmed right now. There are so many questions and everyone wants to know details... Please forgive me for being slow with this but I have kids that need to be takin care of. I'm going to try to answer everyones questions and tell the complete story but it won't be fast. I will be able to do more once the baby goes to bed.

And he had a CT scan when he was taken to the ER. But again... this is more to the story that I haven't gotten to yet. It is so long. Sorry.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
So he was arrested for just driving down the road? Or did the officer stopping your vehicle notice his behavior as odd or erratic? I know here in Arizona they can have you sent in for an evaluation in a ER. Its basic and standard following the current DSM IV guidelines. And unless you red flag major conditions in an assessment you cannot be held or treated involuntary without consent. And if they want to keep and treat you they have so many hours to get you in front of a mental health judge (I believe 72 hours here in AZ but i could be wrong, sue me) and only they can decide to keep you involuntary. This is all based on Doctors observations, incidents/circumstances etc.

Even though a regular doctor is not a psych doctor he/she is still using the DSM IV as a guideline. It really angers me that some are so "anti" drug here at ATS. There is a time and a place for all medications period. Yes some people are unnecessarily medicated. Are all though? I know personally several people who without meds would either have killed themselves, others, incarcerated or committed long term. And if they are alive and not in jail or committed, they are non functional without the aid of some of these "hocus-pocus-money-hungry-guessing-doctors"(as some have been called) prescribed meds PERIOD!! . The DSM is a guide and nothing more, It has its flaws and isn't 100% accurate in diagnosis and has its opponents. But its one of the best things going to evaluate a mental disorder with the current knowledge and lack of physical testing in the field. I have studied and been directly involved with mental illness as a patient myself since 2000. I have been misdiagnosed myself a few times in the beginning. Folks a lot of this is a hit or miss guessing game in a way. Because even if the diagnosis IS correct. The prescribed drug course may not be. Lets just say they narrowed your diagnosis down to "bi-polar". Are you slight or extreme bi-polar? Do you have any other symptoms of other disorders? You may be severely depressed with slight bi-polar and need to be treated accordingly.

Then there's the "rainbow" of drugs out there that can treat "your" supposed condition. Are there any contraindications to any of these drugs with your current health status? (some drugs are bad for people with high blood pressure, diabetes, etc..) Bottom line is that after they "narrow" down your diagnosis, now is the trick in finding the right drug that caters to the person. This in itself can sometimes lead to misdiagnosis and mistreatment.

For example i have a mental disorder which took 3 years to nail it on the head. Then took another 5 years of different drug regimens to find the right treatment for me. And its not like you can take a pill for two weeks and say "Ehhh... don't work, lets move on" Its more like take this drug for a few months (some, not all, can take a while to build up in the bloodstream to be effective and sometimes it takes awhile for them to actually shows signs of working at all even if bloodstream saturation is optimal... yes they can test your blood to see) and if that doesn't do anything INCREASE the dose. And again and again moderately each time to see if a difference is noticed until you reach the dosage maximum....NEXT!!!

So just one drug could take you six months or longer at times to know if its effective. Rinse and repeat to get the idea of how long sometimes it takes to hit the sweet spot. Bottom line is that some people actually need meds and her husband could be one of them. So my humble advice to you OP is this. Stay strong, positive and very importantly SUPPORTIVE. Then trust your instincts as you know this man. And get a second and THIRD opinion just to be safe.

He needs you to understand, which is hard sometimes for a person who has never felt the way he does before. You need to watch him on any drug regimen. Is it positively effecting him? Has he become "zombie" like? Energy level? Sleep habits? These are a few signs that can tell you how the meds are effecting him from an outsiders view because sometimes the person taking the meds (personal experience) cannot see themselves acting differently or abnormal cause of a drug. If the drugs have a negative effect that isn't desirable, stop taking the medication immediately and get in touch with a doctor.
All these people telling you not to discontinue a drug immediately if somethings not right are wrong. And any doctor in the field will tell you the same. If somethings not right stop taking immediately and seek medical attention PERIOD. The drugs out there that can negatively effect without a slow titration are built up enough in the bloodstream to last a few days (all drugs different, some longer, some shorter) until you can get medical attention. Then if they need you to get off of them they will prescribe an appropriate method to do so. So if you stop taking meds today your not going to die tomorrow (i despite the overemphasis here not to abruptly stop taking meds. If you think i am wrong do your research on a specific drug, they all have metabolism rate in the human body.

And out of all the theories in this thread about divine intervention, '___' trips etc.. The most simplest are that he has a mental disorder that finally clicked all the way, or that maybe he just had a nervous breakdown. The brain does weird and wonderful things especially under stress. And this can even account for his "vision". Some people actually don't realize whats stress has done to them and they can snap sometimes. And just because "this disorder" or "that disorder" usually occurs under certain conditions and times in a persons life DOES NOT mean that's the case with EVERY disorder and EVERY person. It can and does happen at anytime.

Furthermore there's another instance that happens with people on mental health meds. Months go by and they feel better, so they stop taking meds. They seem fine for a few months and slowly creep back into their old disorder. So slow they usually don't notice any change until its full force (happened to me several times). And just to be fair sometimes people stop and they are ok and don't need meds anymore. The brain has shown to rewire and correct issues in case studies. So no you may not need meds for life, but the majority with real disorders do need them for life and that's just the way the proverbial ball bounces sometimes. Most of all of this reply has been researched extensively through research papers and educational literature and some is my own personal dealings with the whole mental disorder field.

The info is out there so research yourself, im really not much into finding a bunch of links just to prove a point. I must say i am not advocating drug treatments or disputing them in any fashion. Again my belief is that "sometimes" people actually do need medicine. I hope the best for you and your family. Godspeed

Bipolar I Disorder--Diagnostic Features (DSM-IV, p. 350) The essential feature of Bipolar I Disorder is a clinical course that is characterized by the occurrence of one or more Manic Episodes or Mixed Episodes. Often individuals have also had one or more Major Depressive Episodes. Episodes of Substance-Induced Mood Disorder (due to the direct effects of a medication, or other somatic treatments for depression, a drug of abuse, or toxin exposure) or of Mood Disorder Due to a General Medical Condition do not count toward a diagnosis of Bipolar I Disorder. In addition, the episodes are not better accounted for by Schizoaffective Disorder and are not superimposed on Schizophrenia, Schizophreniform Disorder, Delusional Disorder, or Psychotic Disorder Not Otherwise Specified. . . .

Bipolar II Disorder--Diagnostic Features (DSM-IV, p. 359) The essential feature of Bipolar II Disorder is a clinical course that is characterized by the occurrence of one or more Major Depressive Episodes accompanied by at least one Hypomanic Episode. Hypomanic Episodes should not be confused with the several days of euthymia that may follow remission of a Major Depressive Episode. Episodes of Substance- Induced Mood Disorder (due to the direct effects of a medication, or other somatic treatments for depression, a drug of abuse, or toxin exposure) or of Mood Disorder Due to a General Medical Condition do not count toward a diagnosis of Bipolar I Disorder. In addition, the episodes are not better accounted for by Schizoaffective Disorder and are not superimposed on Schizophrenia, Schizophreniform Disorder, Delusional Disorder, or Psychotic Disorder Not Otherwise Specified. . . .

Source:DSM-IV Criteria for Bipolar Disorder I and II
edit on 1-2-2011 by djmolecular because: grammar

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by awake_and_aware
reply to post by hawaii50th

Whatever you want to believe is your choice. If you want to believe in science fiction, and the foolish wisdom of man it's your choice, after all you do have that freedom.

Just thought i'd let you know that it's a FACT that man made religion. "If you want to believe in science fiction, and the foolish wisdom of man it's your choice, after all you do have that freedom."

You accuse someone else of exactly what you do, believe the words of other men. Cut the personal experience nonsense.

Atheism isn't science fiction, it's simply a lack of belief in a deity, or any deity that man has made.

Besides, the science-fiction in the bible (or ancient scripture) is awful, I'd sooner read a Arthur C. Clarke novel - Or dare i even say it; the works of L.Ron Hubbard (creator of Scientology and science-fiction writer)

Scientology was formed using the very techniques many other religions have used to dilute and control the mind, pretend humans are naturally evil, and have a nice tax-free haven.

And i have to wake up to this nonsense whether it be Scientology, Christianity or Satanism? No thanks. I think i'm awake enough without them putting me to sleep.

How ironic.

Using a fibonacci spiral, one of the best known proofs of intelligent design in nature, as an avatar for an anti-God rant.

I agree ....... man created religion.

But God is God.

Confusing the two creates disdain for God.
edit on 1-2-2011 by Common Scarecrow because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-2-2011 by Common Scarecrow because: spelling

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Common Scarecrow

I wasn't aware mathematics or the concept of infinity logically implied an intelligent creator. No irony can be found. Probably just my Atheist arrogance.

OP:

What about this "experience"? - how did it come about? did he say why, when and/or HOW he'd changed?

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by awake_and_aware

I wasn't aware mathematics or the concept of infinity logically implied an intelligent creator. No irony can be found. Probably just my Atheist arrogance.

OP:

What about this "experience"? - how did it come about? did he say why, when and/or HOW he'd changed?

Do some research on fibonacci spirals and see how many places it "just happens" to show up in nature.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by stellawayten
had not been drinking or drugging.

fyi drinking is drugging

edit on 1-2-2011 by la vie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
After reading more of this thread two main Ideas come to mind concerning power and control.

Your husband was diagnosed and prescribed more for selfish reasons of the institution of authority (the state) concerning LIABILITY than for anything else. Authority figures were called in an therefore, records created concerning this event. He was detained and labeled so that if anything bad happened they could claim they were not liable because they "did all that they were able". It has nothing to do with your husband's actual well being.

In addition, treating symptoms with 'drugs' is NEVER the answer, only a way to avoid the root cause (good or bad). You can't really fix anything with a pill, just like there is no easy button. But you can attain a lot of power if you get people to believe that concept. Sort of like how you can get people to believe things will change (hope) by putting a certain individual in a position - when the only way to achieve an actual change is by changing the system.

Second idea is the delegation of power over individuals. Why do we live in a debt based society? Because it usurps power from the individual. Money is nothing more that an idea that has been put into place to hold power over people. It creates a middle-man where there doesn't have to be one, unless you desire the ability to control people.

Once you get people to believe they need money, anyone that controls money naturally has power over the people that hold that belief.

And that is why money is the root of all evil.
There are many clues in actual words. Think about it... usury is evil and what does it do? It usurps power from one group to another.

There are many other examples of true meanings hidden in words, that are far too coincidental to simply happen by chance. Unfortunately, I am drawing a blank right now, but I am sure many of you know what I mean and can think of other examples.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
After reading more of this thread two main Ideas come to mind concerning power and control.

Your husband was diagnosed and prescribed more for selfish reasons of the institution of authority (the state) concerning LIABILITY than for anything else. Authority figures were called in an therefore, records created concerning this event. He was detained and labeled so that if anything bad happened they could claim they were not liable because they "did all that they were able". It has nothing to do with your husband's actual well being.

In addition, treating symptoms with 'drugs' is NEVER the answer, only a way to avoid the root cause (good or bad). You can't really fix anything with a pill, just like there is no easy button. But you can attain a lot of power if you get people to believe that concept. Sort of like how you can get people to believe things will change (hope) by putting a certain individual in a position - when the only way to achieve an actual change is by changing the system.

Second idea is the delegation of power over individuals. Why do we live in a debt based society? Because it usurps power from the individual. Money is nothing more that an idea that has been put into place to hold power over people. It creates a middle-man where there doesn't have to be one, unless you desire the ability to control people.

Once you get people to believe they need money, anyone that controls money naturally has power over the people that hold that belief.

There are many clues in actual words. Think about it... usury is evil and what does it do? It usurps power from one group to another.

There are many other examples of true meanings hidden in words, that are far too coincidental to simply happen by chance. Unfortunately, I am drawing a blank right now, but I am sure many of you know what I mean and can think of other examples.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Youtube: Nature by Numbers. I don't disagree with you here, but you assume nature was caused by a creator. I say this is an assumption. Besides, infinity MAY suggest there is no beginning and no end, no creator. But i digress, we are speculating causation of the reality here, speculating the unknown. Whether pretending to know God exists or pretending to know God does not exist, it's just a guess. It can't be considered knowledge.

Now let's not hi-jack this thread.

Please don't attack my integrity by telling me to do research.

I have studied the mandelbrot set and the fibonacci sequence. I've done research both philosophically and scientifically and still no empirical or logical evidence to believe in a deity as the causation of reality (there may no be no cause) I'm keeping an open mind.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Now peoples getting back to the OP. The OP so reminds me of this movie I just saw again most recently. I think as time goes everyone will undergo their own re-awakening and re-membering...

edit on 1-2-2011 by Epsillion70 because: extra sentence needed

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by seagrass

Thank you for your kind words.

As a side note I discovered my spirituality as something personal to me and I didnt go in for any religious dogma. I dont believe god is an alien. From a science point of view we are all made of the same stuff otherwise known as stardust. That means we are all interconnected. Everything is one. God is everything so we have god in us. This is a personally empowering thing to understand. This is something that mainstream religion took away from us. How can you control someone who is empowered with their own personal relationship with god and the knowledge they are part of god. The point I am trying to make is that once someone is fully enlightened they realise this oneness. I suggest everyone who doesnt want to join a religion should have a look into the oneness movement so they can reach awakening in a safe and knowledgeable way. It is not a religion or a cult. The idea behind he movement is to awaken the human race into the next level of consciousness. I have been trained by them and found the experience very enlightening. You also get to meet like minded people. See www.worldonenesscommunity.com... for more info. I also suggest people have a look at some of the awakening experience videos.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join