It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone made this connection yet, or am I the first?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
While looking at a photo of Mars, I noticed three "domes". Kinda hard not to notice them... Anyways, I call them domes cause well, they dont look like the craters on the planet. Theres a few more other than these three thruoughout the surface of Mars, but I wanna talk about these three. As soon as I saw them, I thought of the alignment of the pyramids.

Is it just a coincidence they line up perfectly? I doubt it. Theres also another formation of three smaller domes that form a triangle on Mars as well. But I'll look into that formation later. I was just wondering if there has been any speculation of the two being so close to lining up, when put next to one another.

Note: Not sure where to put this, so I put it in here, cause obviously if it was intentionally put on Mars by something, it was most likely, an alien.... so, yeah, that was my logic in putting it here.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by BrnBdry

Gotta link..?

And the picture you posted...is that your work or off another site..?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrnBdry
While looking at a photo of Mars, I noticed three "domes". Kinda hard not to notice them... Anyways, I call them domes cause well, they dont look like the craters on the planet. Theres a few more other than these three thruoughout the surface of Mars, but I wanna talk about these three. As soon as I saw them, I thought of the alignment of the pyramids.

Is it just a coincidence they line up perfectly? I doubt it. Theres also another formation of three smaller domes that form a triangle on Mars as well. But I'll look into that formation later. I was just wondering if there has been any speculation of the two being so close to lining up, when put next to one another.

Note: Not sure where to put this, so I put it in here, cause obviously if it was intentionally put on Mars by something, it was most likely, an alien.... so, yeah, that was my logic in putting it here.

very nice work its crazy
how similar the domes are .....

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrnBdry
Is it just a coincidence they line up perfectly? I doubt it.

Why? Because we all know that there was a stone age civilization on Mars long ago who built all kinds of wonderful monuments, then moved to Earth to help build the Pyramids? Is that why it couldn't just be three features in two planets full of features that kind of sort of approximately line up?

Interesting reasoning. /\o!!o/\

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
There is a certain theory that all bodies in our solarsystem are simply the same planet only in different stages of their lifetime.

So no not the first but I salute you for your investigative work and conclusions. Even if false it shows you're on the right track.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I have also seen this.

Maybe we are REALLY from Mars, and had to leave due to plantery atmospheric collaspe. After thousands of years, for some reason we remembered about this trilogy, and decided to recreate our "old" land.

It is wierd though. The pyramids also line up with Orions Belt

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
It is indeed an interesting observation you have pointed out.

However, I believe you are not the first to assert the idea. I hear about it every now and then. As far as I know there is no hard and conclusive evidence on what they are.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Thank you for posting that!! I saw a video posted on here last week I think, and it scanned past those 3 domes, and highlighted something else past them.. I searched online to see if I could find anything about them, and couldn't!
I think it's just amazing how in line they are with each other AND how they lie in the same pattern as the pyramids! I'd love if they'd a rover there to do some studying on that area... very interesting!!

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

I am not entirely sure what your intent was with this comment.

But, I don't think the OP necessarily meant that.

You know for a fact there were no intelligent species capable of engineering fine architectural structures on mars at any point? Obviously it was not humans, unless aliens transported us our species there a very long time ago. I don't know these things, but they are possible.

Estimates suggest mars is roughly 4 billion years old. How old are you?

Edit: I did not want to give the impression that I did not allow the possibility of it being a coincidence. It could easily be a coincidence.

edit on 31-1-2011 by Marulo because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-1-2011 by Marulo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by BrnBdry

I have seen this correlation before, and I believe the angle they are inclined is 51.52 degrees if memory serves me, so they match down to the hundredths of a degree. They also line up with the 3 stars in Orion's Belt.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by BrnBdry

orions-belt.com...

The above link is where I have seen that before...

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ETeeTime

I have also heard that before. If this is true, then I would say it is likely a major clue as far as intelligent life and culture is concerned within our universe. Incredibly exciting really. I wish someone with money or the right resources would get to the bottom of this.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Uhm..Few things to add/comment on about this.

The "domes" in question are absolutely HUGE...

I went to check mars out on Google earth to see If I could find the spot he is looking at in the pics. Well I didn't have to search far as these domes are right in front of your face as soon as you load mars up.

Also interestingly enough I remember someone posted a thread here I cannot for the life of me find, about electrical scarring on the surface of mars as evidence of HUGE electrical storms in the solar system.

Focus on "Ascraeus Mons"

the three areas all show the same "electrical scarring" characteristics.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Everyone keeps noting that it aligns with Orions belt, perfectly... To me, this means they might have been built in roughly the same time-frame as our pyramids. Given that our solar system is stationed in the Orion arm, with Orion be the most predominate constellation in the sky seen from earth looking outwards, but we all know that the arms move around the galactic center over many millennium. IMO this is not a coincidence.
edit on 31/1/2011 by TheSparrowSings because: typo

edit on 31/1/2011 by TheSparrowSings because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSparrowSings

Orion would also be the most prominent constellation looking out from Mars as well. I just thought I'd throw that out there as food for thought.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Le Colonel
I have also seen this.

Maybe we are REALLY from Mars, and had to leave due to plantery atmospheric collaspe. After thousands of years, for some reason we remembered about this trilogy, and decided to recreate our "old" land.

It is wierd though. The pyramids also line up with Orions Belt

I've been working on this for over a decade (amongst an array of connections with the ancients ... both here and off-world - but not in a crazy way) ... and if my theories are correct you are 'half' right ... click the link to see what I'm rambling about

theatlanteananalysis.webeden.co.uk...

I love the fact that there are so many people being drawn to ... and taking notice of all this synchronicity ... at this particular time.

Truth is there are so many pieces of the puzzle falling into place so fast now 'coincidence' should be a redundant word.

Enjoy the read / pictures / videos / diagrams etc.

Woody

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one
Uhm..Few things to add/comment on about this.

Also interestingly enough I remember someone posted a thread here I cannot for the life of me find, about electrical scarring on the surface of mars as evidence of HUGE electrical storms in the solar system.

Are you referring to my thread here?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 31-1-2011 by manta78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by manta78

YES that is the one I was referring to! I searched those key words and didn't find it though...hmm

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marulo
You know for a fact there were no intelligent species capable of engineering fine architectural structures on mars at any point?

Nobody can prove a negative, since I can't know for a fact that monkeys might not someday, somehow, fly out of my butt. Since there is no good evidence for it, and the probability is extremely low, I'm reasonably confident that there were no civilizations on Mars. However, if somebody could present even a tiny little shred of credible evidence for it, I'd consider it.

It's certainly nothing I'd use to support an even more far-fetched theory.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

Happens regularly for me; it why we sometimes have thread duplicity; and frustrated researchers;
the key word search system could definitely use a tweak or two.....

edit on 31-1-2011 by manta78 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join