It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Madrid *Alert* Strange Rainbow...Birds Fleeing

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

I live in Nashville, TN.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by gr82m8okdok
reply to post by Byrd

I have seen the Doc, and I don't think you're being flippant, Byrd.

Ah, good! I'm pleased to hear that. Some if it could have been inner ear problems.

This site is great, Lately I'm looking outside with different eyes. And that's never a bad thing.

No, it isn't. And educating yourself about things in the wild is one of the best things you can do!

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

There exists the technology to manipulate the weather. That this technology exists has been hinted at often by people in the know. Russia developed this technology first. Other nations followed. Pentagon has openly admitted that they have been pursuing the technology to alter the weather, and to use it as a weapon. I think this is part of the global war that is going on right now between the PTB.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Birds migrate... that's all this is.

And the rainbow thing - man that video was out months ago as part of the HAARP stuff..

this is so ridiculous... everyone wants to be the person who sounded the alarm.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Birds are acting normal in video. Animals hibernate in the winter. I am not saying that all is well, I don't believe your in danger at the moment. If it really happens, given the cycles of the planet, it wouldn't be for at least a year and a half, and it could be subtle or not. Now one really knows. But, If it does, you will know it and won't be taking videos, I can guarantee that. Advice. If you truly believe the fault is going to give way, why stay their ?

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
its just crow migration google it

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Blackbirds (starlings, grackles, red wings and cow birds) can be seen migrating en masse throughout the year over the skies of the Midwest. Horizon to horizon-type flocks.

My girlfriend from California had never seen anything like it. Robins are also a very common, very plentiful migratory bird. It'll take a more definitive exodus to convince me something is up.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

I have been thinking to myself that there is a very large number of birds in NEPA for this time of year.. Usually it is like the land of mordor around these parts in the winter, very very few birds as most migrate south for the winter.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Arkansas isnt that far from me, we will probably feel it if it happens. These things are very strange and I caution any naysayer that it's a proven trend, when animals skip town, something bad is about to happen.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ShogunAssassins

yes, I saw what looked like a ufo in the 2nd clip at 4:51 A LITTILE UFO !!! UFO!!!

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I am in BC, and the birds seem to be flocking here even though it is still winter and they arent usually back yet.... I was on the seabus the other day and there were packs and packs travelling in bunches of 12-24, just littering the water with their little crews...

I guess the salt water is a bit warmer than the land water so far... Also, noticing the squirrels here are super tame now, like trying to come in the house and live as a pet or something... kinda neat.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by RisingPhoenix33

Where I live they are gone, I didn't say the whole state. When there are quakes some even 2 or 3 mags gas will come up in any opening even miles and miles away. I have an underground spring in my back yard in active quake areas gas will come up, thats why the fish died. Drum are bottom feeders and feed at different times as do catfish. Gas coming up will kill the bottom feeding fish. Probably what got the trout in the other post.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by gr82m8okdok

That was my whole point in this is that if you wait for it to happen, forget going to the Grocery Store because the Registers and computers will not work without electricity. You can't use any debit or credit cards, so no matter how much money you have in the bank or in your pocket you will still have trouble buy food and gas. Can goods will last up to 3-5 years if kept in 60-70 degree temp. If you look at what all is going on in the rest of the world floods, quakes, volcanos, bilzzared, even now in the plain and northeast states. My neighbor and I have been stocking up on food and he is even stocking up with gas. Water !!!! I bougth two things of powdered eggs (98 eggs eq.) Now you can bet your sweet patuinie the Government has well stocked underground places. Even in Kansas City, MO all the trucks with everything go into this underground facility, to load and unload. I do not mean to put fear into to anyone, but if thats what it takes to get you to go to the store today and buy $100 of 10 for $10 items good.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
If this was posted earlier, sorry, I have school work to do, and didn't want to read 12 pages. So I did a quick Google search for "Do crows migrate", and came up with a link to Cornell.edu. It cites multiple cases where researchers have studied crows migratory patterns. This was for the American North East. It's a short read, two paragraphs.

American Crows can be considered partially migratory. That is, some populations migrate, others are resident, and in others...

Cornell

Also, the cameraman said it was late in the day. Maybe around the time when clouds become pink? I know about the colors in the sky and earthquakes, or at least the hypothesis that they are connected. Was there a large earthquake after the filming? If not, I would say look somewhere else for an explanation. Not every researcher is part of some secret order that is going to withhold information from the public. China is the only country to predict an earthquake, which they then snubbed their noses at the rest of the world. But there was an aftershock within a year or two after the one prior that killed a lot of people. The geologists who worked on the first prediction, were never seen from again. So I guess there is two things you should keep in mind. If China wanted the best for it's people, why wouldn't America? The next is that you don't want to be a scientist working for China and piss the Chinese government off.

Finally. For all those that think the Government probably know exactly whats going on, is giving way too much credibility to the Feds. Just my two cents.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by AtruthGuy

They were flying North to Northeast right into the storm. Now that makes no sense at all. Thousand or millions flying all over Minneapolis, Did you not look at the video on page 7, they left St Louis in one video in the next one they were landing in Minneapolis. They sure went the wrong way to avoid the storm.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by gncnew

CROWS DO NOT MIGRATE AND IF THEY DID THEY ARE GOING TO "WRONG WAY" NORTH AND NORTHEAST.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by KaiserSoze

Yep. Like how we humans know it will rain from the clouds. If all of the sudden gray thunder clouds brought drought, we'd be confused too, and maybe for a few years have umbrellas when we should wear short clothes.

When it comes to a highly intelligent species like crows whom have relied on the same mechanics to migrate for over 60 million years, they wouldn't know how to respond if something changed. And the recent weather is certainly a reason for it. But they are more than capable of adjusting to the new situation until things go back to normal. In fact, we might even see increased intelligence from crows as they attempt to stop relying on instinct and start relying on brains.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by VI0811

Well, there are a lot of geologist, and earthquake experts that do believe it is a dangerous situation. I hope and pray we never have one, but when and I when it does it will directly effect about 40 million people and destroy what bit of an economy we have. Prepare is what I was talking about on page one. Also others all through here. So many people will be without electricity for 6 months to a year even if they are not in the direct quake area.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
It's called "weather." Nothing to get excited about.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by whitl103

Well, 2 people in 2 different areas of the United States [St. Louis and Minneapolis] thought it was weird enough to make a video on the same night. AND AS I KEEP SAYING , BIRDS DO NOT MIGRATE NORTH AND NORTHEAST IN THE MIDDLE OF WINTER. THEY WERE FLYING RIGHT INTO THE DIRECTION OF THE STORM NOT AWAY FROM IT. I am sorry if I sound flippent, I only sleep for 4 hours.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join