It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Madrid *Alert* Strange Rainbow...Birds Fleeing

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

New Madrid *Alert* Strange Raindbow...Birds Fleeing

www.youtube.com

also it wasn't just crows... blackbirds, starlings, robins, and sparrows... all flying in the same direction.. away.. last night..

Was the strange rainbow anything like this? watch?v=KKMTSDzU1Z4

If so, take cover, its a sign from earth that a quake might be eminent.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.youtube.com
www.youtube.com
edit on 1/2/2011 by kosmicjack because: spelling in title

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I live in Arkansas and the birds are gone, none. Also squirrels, ants, etc. The feeling here is that the dead birds was just a warning. In the New Madrid Quake of 1811 all the birds flew away. And they are not going South but North and East. I am also posting the same video of what he said the rainbow looked like. The neighbors in my area have made plans and where to go it we get a chance to leave. We have been preparing for a possible quake since the end of Nov. 2010. Although FEMA planned an earthquake table top exercise back in July, on Jan. 7, 2011 they sent out requests for 140 million prepared meals, 180,000 gallons of fuel, and 7 million blankets gave to the Jan. 26, 2011 for these orders to be filled and questions no later than Feb 3, 2011. They also stated that they should be able to delivery withing 24 hours. These orders state "for a catosrophic event of a quake in the New Madird fault." I know this has been discuss before but with the birds leaving and the strange rainbows, it seems something is going to happen soon. And the Government probably knows it.

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

+85 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Alternatively, the birds could be fleeing the massive winter storm headed their way.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

They didn't send out requests for those items, they sent requests for INFORMATION regarding those items. I think you're paranoid. Ants you say? Are there usually ants out in late january where you are?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
The links for the videos worked but you didn't post a source to read the rest of the article. Could you do that please?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Ants?!!! The ants are leaving?
NOOOO Wayy
Isnt it kinda cold in Arkansas?,.
maybe it was the weather.

+16 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Not trying to be harsh, but this isn't news...Now if they start dropping dead suddenly then it's news.

I live here, and Im seeing birds everyday, and I killed a ant yesterday in my apt...sorry I didn't video the incident.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Here are the articile quotes:

*According to the U.S. Geological Survey, more than 500 measurable earthquakes have been recorded in central Arkansas just since September.

What in the world is happening in the middle of the United States right now? Thousands of birds are falling dead from the skies, tens of thousands of fish are washing up on shore dead, earthquakes are popping up in weird and unexpected places and people are starting to get really freaked out about all of this. Well, one theory is that the New Madrid fault zone is coming to life. The New Madrid fault zone is six times bigger than the San Andreas fault zone in California and it covers portions of Illinois, Indiana, Missouri, Arkansas, Kentucky, Tennessee and Mississippi. The biggest earthquakes in the history of the United States were caused by the New Madrid fault. Now there are fears that the New Madrid fault zone could be coming to life again, and if a "killer earthquake" does strike it could change all of our lives forever.

link   
Arkansas actually does not get really cold during the winter months. Not like it does elsewhere. It is more like cold spells, or reasonable days and cold nights. Currently it is around 55 F and will get as low as 28 F this week as the storm system moves through. After this system moves on through, they will go back to the low to mid 50's during the day and mid 40's at night. Far from "cold" and yes, the ants will still be out.

link   
No need to be alarmed, Its just Alfred Hitchcock [snip]...

edit on 31-1-2011 by DevilDog0311 because: (no reason given)

edit on 31/1/11 by masqua because: profanity removed

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Everyone is really jumping on me!!! And If you live here then you should know the past 3 days was 70 degrees.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Dont ants live underground, where we can't see them anyway? This is still strange though.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
They better watch where they're going. They may all fly into power lines!!!

edit on 31-1-2011 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-1-2011 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I saw a post yesterday that was just an out rate lie, and it make top member choice, but then it was a man that posted it. Fine, I will ask mod to take it down and just never post anything again.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Well, I certainly hope not. But I'll a comfortable 2 to 3 feet of snow to cushion my fall

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
The rainbow is a dead giveaway. If this really happened I would get the heck out of there ASAP.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Take a look at this :

28 Jan 2011 Minneapolis

30 Jan 2011 Minneapolis

Go to googhle earth and draw a straight line from Minneapolis to New Madrid - between you have "Saint Louis Missouri"

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

Ohh chill,.
Jus messin wit cha,.
Id say the best way to know the truth is step out side,.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
They are going North .... why ?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
I saw a post yesterday that was just an out rate lie, and it make top member choice, but then it was a man that posted it. Fine, I will ask mod to take it down and just never post anything again.

Don't be so sensitive. No matter what you post about, there will always be some people who disagree and make jokes. Do not take it personally. Also the way you posted this thread in breaking news when it does not actual qualify for breaking news, kind of set you up to take a little bit of extra poking.

Some really crazy videos of all the birds, I do not think I have ever seen anything quite like it. Is there any video of the rainbow that I keep seeing mentioned?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join