It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Madrid *Alert* Strange Rainbow...Birds Fleeing

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Golf66

Yes, that is what we keep saying but everyone in the country will be too poor to buy it. Someone just put up a thread about the San Andreas fault, and when you look at the " Navy map" it doesn't say anything about a pole shift, but is sure looks like what would happen it the New Madrid and the San Andrea's fault would hit a big 7-8 mag quake at the same time. According to the Navy anyone above 400 ft sea level will be OK, well we are at 306 so we are moving west.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie Yes, that is what we keep saying but everyone in the country will be too poor to buy it.

Fine by me it won't be for sale anyway; I love my land and my dairy herds.

Originally posted by coolottie According to the Navy anyone above 400 ft sea level will be OK, well we are at 306 so we are moving west.

There are some really good deals on property in the NW Missouri/Iowa border area. About 1500 an acre for decent pasture.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Golf66

I saw an articile on Yahoo news the other day about the cheapest places to buy a home. East MO and West AR. Of course they didn't say a thing about being under water if the New Madrid had a 7-8 mag quake.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Is it just me or are people getting dumber?

What's all the fuss over a video of birds flyiing, they DO have wings you know. maybe if people like the uploader spent more time outside instead of looking out the window he would notice these things. Here's another big shocker, water falls from the sky...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Just watched this video on youtube..

www.youtube.com...

Scary and hits close to home for me because I lived in Memphis for 15 years. I have a lot of friends and family in the area and I just cannot believe it.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jinxx1

I use to live in Memphis, and one night the house shook so hard it threw me right out of the bed. The News tried to tell everyone it was a thunder strike. But online the memphisedu.com said it was a 3.4 quake.
Everyone knew it was a quake but the News lied. The quakes here in Arkansas have slowed way down and I sure hope that is a good sign. Be prepared

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join