It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chinese are Coming, the Chinese Are Coming!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
It seems the lions have feasted on the carcass of America and now it's time for the hyenas and jackals to strip the bones clean. Wrapped in fear an ignorance the American population just stood by and watched as the predators of the world hypnotized paralyzed and then started to consume you little by little. All the while whispering sweet nothings in your ear saying everything is going to be all right. And now at the point of your demise you awaken to discover everything you had stolen and your very existence as a country in jeopardy.

Too little too late. I hope that at the very least the death of America as you thought it exited will serve as a warning to other countries and they will not make the same mistake. But I doubt they will notice and will make the same mistake you all did.

What a tragic waste.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
The plan is to create industry in such a way that each country will eventually be responsible for producing one part of the apple, hence the total reliance upon eachother will be assured and also enables them to control the populations much easier. The plan is that the new world currency will be called the 'Amero' .

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

Originally posted by wavemaker
The US had been putting bases in other countries as well with a different set of rules from the host country. As the world's most powerful nation now, it's now the turn of China to do the same. The head of the most powerful country is usually the most powerful man in the world. Hu is the most powerful man in the world now and he is from China.

If you do not want other countries to set up bases in your country, then do not set your bases in other countries. Follow the Golden Rule.

So are you suggesting we allow the Chinese take over? Or would you rather the American people rise up and take back thier government and stop both?

The US setting up bases in other countries doesn't mean that it is taking over the other countries. The same with China setting up bases in the US. It doesn't mean that China is taking over the US.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by wavemaker

Economic domination is certainly a take over. And considering China's stated intention of preparing for war there is not reason to doubt that it will not escalate at some point to a military take over.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

reply to post by wavemaker

Economic domination is certainly a take over. And considering China's stated intention of preparing for war there is not reason to doubt that it will not escalate at some point to a military take over.

Yes, because like most business owners, China realizes that it would be best to attack their largest client...riiiiight

Please do yourself a favor and start reading a few proper economic books, or at least some proper magazines like "Foreign Affairs". You really seem to have no clue about foreign relations and the economy in general.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by auswally
reply to post by hawkiye

Each and every one of our state governors has approved and allocated a certain amount of acres of their U.S. state land to be inhabited by Chinese communists --communists straight from China! They are to set up little towns and live here,

I love this bit, giving the Chinese ACRES to set up little towns
what will they bring the doll house to live in,

Sorry mate don't believe the scare mongering, after all the Chinese could buy all the land they wanted too with the trillions of US dollars they already have

Relax

Wal

China holds 906 billion in us debt. That is only about 7%.. Where do you get trillions?
www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Abney
This is one of those threads that makes me hesitant to sent ATS links to my cynic friends. The OP posts links and the information contained in those links contradict the very premise the OP is trying to paint. When pointed out to the OP he just ignores it and screams the Chinese are coming.

These zones are simply tariff free. They are NOT immune to US laws and there will not be millions of Chinese immigrants coming over.

Actually I have responded to everyone one of the questions on the links. You of course failed to point to anywhere that I did not and or why any of my response were inadequate. You and a few others continue to throw out accusations without any evidence. I am sorry you are more worried about your popularity with your friends then the peril our country is in but hey you seem to represent the majority of Americans.

So having said that back to the topic. Tell me why would the Chinese come here to live and work unless they were getting special treatment in the way of deregulation not offered to Americans when they could just stay in China and use slave labor etc.??? Trust me they would not be coming here unless it is worth their while, and it certainly would not be if they are made to follow the same standards and rules Americans must follow.

The law makes it sound like they are under strict oversight and even says where they are subject to local and state jurisdiction as defined in law. However it does not define any where in the law that they are subject to it at all As someone who has studied law quite extensively in a historical American jurisprudence context. I can tell you this is typical modern vagueness and double speak that allows for wide leeway. And for those who don't believe they will over step, deny, and ignore, the law where have you been for the last 200+ years they have been doing just that with every law from the constitution on up.

Why is it none of you will address any of these questions hmmmmm???

edit on 30-1-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Mostly because you don't seem to understand the purpose of FTZ that exist all around the world, not just the US. They're a cornerstone of international trade and I definitely help to promote international trade...I completely fail to see your point.

Here's a clue: One of the main objectives of FTZ is to attract FOREIGN INVESTMENT, something the US desperately needs to stimulate its economy. They also CREATE JOBS, and contrary to what you believe, the people working there won't all be Chinese spies

Also, they're NOT Chinese soil like an embassy, US laws apply, and only some tax/trade regulations are lowered depending on what business they want to attract.
edit on 30-1-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Yes, because like most business owners, China realizes that it would be best to attack their largest client...riiiiight

Well perhaps you are right why would they need to attack when people like you are willing to give it to them without having to fire a shot.

Please do yourself a favor and start reading a few proper economic books, or at least some proper magazines like "Foreign Affairs". You really seem to have no clue about foreign relations and the economy in general.

Do yourself a favor and wake up from the illusion that you know anything about economics from your media induced stuper. I have written quite a bit here on economics and the root cause of all our economic problems. The Keynesian crap you hear and read in the media is what has led us to the brink of disaster and will soon send us over the edge, and still people like you do not get a clue.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I don't know about all that in the OP but I think we can all agree we're not only slaves to our own government, but we're slaves to the Chinese.

Can't wait to raise kids in this world.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

I live in Idaho and haven't heard anything about this. I don't see a big deal (because its not), if they want to set up shop and do their thing go for it. Trojan horse? I think not. You have a link to a rare earth export report that has nothing to do with your post, as well as a link to eagleforum which has nothing on the homepage relating to your post, and a link to an executive order promoting international trade, nothing specific to Idaho, and a link to project60 site that has nothing to do with your post other than its promoting international trade which does have something to do with FTZs. Either you need to be more direct with the links or post quotes with sources. I cant see where you're getting "30,000 acres occupied by china in rural Idaho, invasion imminent" info from other than that email.

If I'm missing something let me know.
edit on 30-1-2011 by Xspaceghost because: changes national to international

edit on 30-1-2011 by Xspaceghost because: another typo

edit on 30-1-2011 by Xspaceghost because: deleted a redundant you're

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
reply to post by hawkiye

Mostly because you don't seem to understand the purpose of FTZ that exist all around the world, not just the US. They're a cornerstone of international trade and I definitely help to promote international trade...I completely fail to see your point.

Of course you fail to see the point, ignorance is bliss i guess. Yeah we need international trade because government has regulated our manufacturing into oblivion and offshore so we need more of it.. Sigh!

Here's a clue: One of the main objectives of FTZ is to attract FOREIGN INVESTMENT, something the US desperately needs to stimulate its economy. They also CREATE JOBS, and contrary to what you believe, the people working there won't all be Chinese spies

The clueless giving clues LOL!
Here's a real clue the US desperately needs to attract Americans back to entrepreneurship by offering the same perks to it citizens rather then the Chinese. What the hell is wrong with idiots? Why are they doing this for the Chinese when they could just do it for Americans? Are you that friggen blind?

Also, they're NOT Chinese soil like an embassy, US laws apply, and only some tax/trade regulations are lowered depending on what business they want to attract.

Yeah and the Patriot act was not supposed to invade our privacy and target American citizens... Sigh! maybe I need to go drink some fluoride to understand some of you... My patience is running thin I need to take a break and come back later...

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

It is a known fact that China has been preparing for war against the United States!

This is from your original source, can you show proof of this this "known fact"? Or indeed any reliable proof that China has declared itself a "sworn enemy of the United States"? Not just some obscure article, blog or interview "with some guy" but something of more substance, for such a bold claim you need bold & irrefutable proof.

Because that right there, if without substantial proof, throws this entire story down the tubes. I'm already standing on the side of this being a ludicrous scaremongering article, tabloid fodder. But if you can prove the above I would be willing to take it more seriously.
edit on 30-1-2011 by marker3221 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

You mean just like we have an enclave in every nation to set up a base, embassy, etc etc?

Welcome to globalism. Every nation can purchase a site, set up some stuff, and sell who they are. Not that great, but it's sharing the world.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

The FTZ law went into effect Jan. 1, 1983. I couldn't find where it said about China setting up towns or China in there. Now China does own some ports in the US, and just recently they did buy the Power Co in Idaho. They tried to buy General Motors in 2009 for .25 cents on a $1. But GM wouldn't sell.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

he is just one of those guys that doesnt need to read anything, he already knows everything!

Great thread OP, im giving you another bump here.

So, would this land be like how an embassy works? embassies are soveriegn land/territory of their respected countries.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

The clueless giving clues LOL! Here's a real clue the US desperately needs to attract Americans back to entrepreneurship by offering the same perks to it citizens rather then the Chinese. What the hell is wrong with idiots? Why are they doing this for the Chinese when they could just do it for Americans? Are you that friggen blind?

You do realize that American companies don't pay import taxes if they sell in the US, right? What the hell are you talking about, American companies don't need the FTZ...but it's an incentive for foreign companies to come in and CREATE JOBS! Last I checked, that is something the US desperately needs right now as the unemployment rate is kinda scary...

Yeah and the Patriot act was not supposed to invade our privacy and target American citizens... Sigh! maybe I need to go drink some fluoride to understand some of you... My patience is running thin I need to take a break and come back later...

What on earth has the Patriot act to do with the fact that a FTZ isn't foreign soil? Comon' dude, listen to yourself

Nothing you posted has any bearing in reality and it completely lacks common sense as well. At least bother backing up your accusations: Show us why exactly this is a good way for Chinese to bring in spies when the people working there won't all be Chinese (in fact, if it works anything like other FTZ, tons will be American citizens working there), or which part of it is a communist conspiracy, or why it's any easier for Chinese spies to come in that way when the same immigration laws apply as elsewhere in the US.

For crying out loud, do some proper research before asking people to join your paranoid fear train

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Maybe the US is gonna use our land to pay them back the money we owe them???

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by youthsavior
Maybe the US is gonna use our land to pay them back the money we owe them???

Or maybe it's the most obvious reason: To create jobs!

Let me break this down for the doubters:

Right now, unemployment is very high in the US, and the government spends a small fortune paying unemployment benefits. Now, if they figure it's cheaper to give some foreign companies tax breaks at FTZ and have them create jobs (therefore decreasing unemployment) rather than paying unemployment benefits to people who can't find jobs...what do you think the government should do?

This moves makes total sense given the current economic climate.

You're right, those foreign companies have no incentive of coming to the US and to create jobs without tax incentives. So if there were no incentives, those companies would stay abroad, and the US citizens would benefit exactly ZERO. At least this way, those companies create jobs when they come over. Last I checked, US citizens should be very happy about every single company coming over to create jobs...and no, foreign companies coming over is NOT an invasion, lol.

edit on 30-1-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
My friends cousin said that Wal-mart trucks are passing through the mexico-US border without being searched. He said one accidentally got searched and it was full of chinese military equipment...

I'm going to see if I can get a picture.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join