It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"UFO Over Temple Mount in Jerusalem" [discussion and analysis of multiple videos HERE]

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Very nice $ applications!

To add my tiny point, I just find it very curious that a person would have a camera setup obviously on a tripod at 1 a.m. filming a video in the pitch black sky of nothing in particular. That sends out red flags to me right from the start but maybe that's just me, as I myself don't find myself on a hill far away from a downtown city filming the night sky.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by simples
reply to post by rebornofmaya

Second video:

embedded for you

great find

Thanks!

edit on 30-1-2011 by rebornofmaya because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

so explain the 2nd video i know i cant

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

I found the second video. The cell phone video from the guy in view of the first. I am not sure how to post it so here is the link. This is my first post sorry if I am doing this wrong.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by AmazedByU

I found the second video. The cell phone video from the guy in view of the first. I am not sure how to post it so here is the link. This is my first post sorry if I am doing this wrong.
www.youtube.com...

Wow missed it by a few seconds LOL ...first post = failed

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Two videos???!?!

I did see the second guy filming it with his cell phone - so unless these guys are special effects experts, this would seem to be something spectacular!

Interesting indeed.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by miamibombero
It struck me odd as well when I called my wife into the room to show her the post and it was "404'd" funny thing is she said the government blocked the post but I later found the video on youtube. Fascinating. I understand that the poster of the original video may have been discredited before, however, the video looks real to me. Can any CGI experts chime in?
I am skeptical on why the person taking the video did not attempt to zoom in. Almost like he knew the object was going to drop down and zoom up back towards the sky.

edit on 29-1-2011 by miamibombero because: watched the video 5 times

Or maybe he was already zoomed in, especially if its a mobile phone camera?

Besides that, i'd have to say its the best UFO footage i have seen, if its real that is

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
just to consolidate and stop confusion.

1st video

2nd video

simples

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
The first video did seem to be hard to believe but the second that basically confirms the first and from a different angle and distance is remarkable. The 'light' explosions are curious...is that a man made attempt to scare it off? Was it being monitored by the military? Whats more confusing is the red lights in the sky afterwards...is that some kind of communication between other ships?

I know this will sound strange but that 'orb/ufo' actually seemed to be...dare i say it...'alive'.

I mean if that was a controlled craft then the reactions of the person who were controlling it must have been amazingly fast. It seemed like a natural reaction to fear...

Very very impressed with these vids

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by laterallateral

seems to me that at the point of the blast of light,then all the lights on the ground etc seem to get brighter seems like some massive sudden voltage intensity?, and lets face it if a real ufo landed on the ground for all to see i think we would still doubt it and dismiss it as thats what we have conditioned ourselves to do by picking any ufo video to pieces

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Right-O. Even though I had grown up in a Christian, I never really had hard lined interpretations of it. I even made the argument, what if Jesus went to other worlds and did the same type of things?
I thought that was logical.

Nonetheless, rummaging around YT the other day, I read in the comments of a UFO video, something along the effect that ... well, as a Christian, the Bible states that I can't accept aliens ... they are really demons. While this person may have not realized that the Pope has said that ET would work in the framework of God's plans and granted, not all Christians are Catholics, I believe it revealed a framework that is often limited by religions in general. Further, not all Christians believe as that person does who commented in the YT video.

Point is, one could easily argue that Religions are control mechanisms and are designed to keep your focus on a universal hierarchy, which starts at the top down from God, State (or Church) and then you. I believe that this is the way it is, placing special emphasis on the middle man, the State or Church. Because once that paradigm is busted (i.e. the ET reality truly get's out), the true manipulators will emerge: the Church or State. Forcing you to stay in this paradigm and maintain the hierarchy structure, they will attempt to polarize the masses and put the "bad" label on ET's like is done on everything else (even though there may be some bad ET's, who really knows).

I don't really think we can believe anything we see on a video ... not because I am the complete skeptic, only that you will never really know whether it is CGI or not. Additionally, you also don't know if it is the propaganda you mention, where TPTB are "prepping" the masses for "their disclosure." I think the only validity you can apply is just to recognize it for what it is, just a video or also put, take it for what it is worth.

Nonetheless, I feel like I have been a sour-puss. As for the discussion of the video, it is pretty neat and it is entertaining to discuss what might be happening here.

edit on 30-1-2011 by alyoshablue because: typos

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by simples

ok ill explain the second video. ITS the same video..did not read all ,so maybe you all know that. Cause its obvious.Listen to the audio file...its the same. They just turned the volume down when the camera man speaks to make it seem as if he would be far away. THe video is just zoomed in.

come on

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by kroms33

they are no experts at all..listen to the audio files and compare them . thats just a poor try.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

very poor try

in the first video you can clearly see the guy stood next to a rock? wall? whatever it is its there, in the 2nd video in the first 6 seconds you can clearly see this rock? wall? so if it was the same video zoomed in you would clearly see the other guy in vid number 2.

hope you get what i mean?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by thektotheg

Well put. When you go down the alternative information road, you inevitably come across what some purport as methods used against masses to self-police and keep everybody in line. Perhaps that is the reality that is occurring here. What is interesting to think about, is that generally, in groups outside of the MS, such as ATS, the same systems are still at work - as you have indicated. We might have to create the website, RATS (really above top secret), to narrow it down even further to people who are less skeptical. However, it is possible that the same reality would manifest there. This could go on ad infinitum.

While what I present is somewhat silly, I think your point is not to prove or disprove something that cannot really be proven and rather, focus on the discussion and keeping an open mind.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by kauskau
reply to post by simples

ok ill explain the second video. ITS the same video..did not read all ,so maybe you all know that. Cause its obvious.Listen to the audio file...its the same. They just turned the volume down when the camera man speaks to make it seem as if he would be far away. THe video is just zoomed in.

come on

Interesting idea but, apart from the difference in quality, there is a difference in angle. For example, on the first, clear, steady footage some lights of the city are blocked out by the man filming infront. On the second video (possibly from this 'man in front'), these lights are visible.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by kauskau
reply to post by simples

ok ill explain the second video. ITS the same video..did not read all ,so maybe you all know that. Cause its obvious.Listen to the audio file...its the same. They just turned the volume down when the camera man speaks to make it seem as if he would be far away. The video is just zoomed in.

come on

I have to agree, look closely at the two. They are the same video, the 2nd is just zoomed in. Which means it's a hoax because they are intentionally trying to make one believe there are two different videos of the event by two different people.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
This reminds me of those video's that were going around a couple of years ago. one was over Fort Knox, or a federal building or something. I don’t know how to share a link, but one of the threads is called "Wow Check this New UFO video out!!!!,". maybe someone can post a link. They turned out to be fake if I remember right. does anyone remember those?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Wobbly Anomaly

nice! between us i think we have kauska's explanations debunked

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
after seeing the 2nd video,
I might stand to be corrected with my first faked analysis.
This case is definitely more intriguing and compelling now.

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join