It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"UFO Over Temple Mount in Jerusalem" [discussion and analysis of multiple videos HERE]

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by mysteryskeptic

I guess its the camera light sensitivity (they appeared to have different cameras due to quality), and maybe some lights are being blocked, and are not visible from the other angle.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I Thumbs up the youtube comment. "Some people want things to be fake so it doesn't disturb their own view of how things are. If an ET stepped out of a craft and shook hands with them in front of a crowd, they would still deny it happened. It's how we are. "

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by rebornofmaya

With the 2nd person's movements while filming we can clearly see that he is indeed filming the event in question. S&F

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Very similar... UFO escapes from a Energy Pulse.
UFO - NASA - UFO Missed by Ground Based Energy Pulse Wepon
www.youtube.com...

Another similar UFO video
UFO above Utah County
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by rebornofmaya

I can see his hand move up to the red lights well before we see the red lights in what we are supposed to believe he is filming with his cell phone I take is that light in his hand. Oh boy do people want to believe little lights in the sky are alien beings.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Here is a video claiming the Jerusalem incident is a hoax. The description has all the info. I know nothing about video editing so I'm not sure how true it is.

www.youtube.com...

Uploaded even more recently is the video from the guy in the foreground shooting on his cell phone.

www.youtube.com...

So is this a hoax or no?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
just gonna leave this here for comparison.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Definitely an interesting video, hoaxed or not. I'd love to know what made them get the cameras out to film in the first place since it just looked like a star or Venus until it started to descend.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
It's on a tripod.

Look at the object or objects in the dark sky at 1:03!!

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I like the video myself, as always here at ATS this video will soon end in the trash can no doubt.

For myself it doesn't matter if this one is a real ALIEN ship or not what I believe is important is for you all to see this is how they.... the real ALIEN ships do maneuver. If they did this by CGI then it is darn good.

The flash may not be from that particular ship it seems it could be from another

I believe the area is quite interesting and maybe something is up.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
curious but nothing to find in Israel newspaper Haaretz this sunday evening ....
there should be something no ???

happened at night, ok, but should become public up there no ?? maybe " secret militaire " ?
anyway, very interesting ! if hoax then real good one !
nobody living up there in Jerusalem ???

edit on 30-1-2011 by Sunlionspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
The UFO flash is what really sold it to me as a fake.Anyone familiar with video affects can do this with a neat little tool called "flash affect" In real time it looks like a flash,but if you look at the single frame it just washes out the clip just like we see in this video.If the object did in fact flash it would have lit up the city, the detail would have been obvious like a flash from a lighting strike.
This is just one red flag among the many surrounding this clip.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I agree with whoever said the guy in front is also recording it..and you can see the UFO on his cell phone.

This one is genuine if you ask me.

1 minute and 3 seconds in is where it gets really cool!

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by camg711

I wish I were better at using editing software..........(I still might try)

I would like to see that cell phone footage synced up with the 1st video on the same screen.

I mean even if this is all fake wouldn't the hoaxers want us to do that so we can all see how awesome they are at making CGI matched up, and in-time with 2 different views and 2 cams with different qualities?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Sunlionspirit

If real then yes there should be something but I doubt there would be a mention of anything because a video like that, even if it proved these things existed, would be dismissed through lack of evidence to say it's one thing or another.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

oh behave...its dark..obviously he has noticed the red light in the sky b4 he filmed them or focused on them...i didnt even see the red lights when i watched the video the first time...white on black is easy to see...red on black is a little harder!

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Khaaaaaan!!
I would like to see that cell phone footage synced up with the 1st video on the same screen.

-m0r

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
The movements of the scene from this video;
www.youtube.com...

appear to be like an image on a flat piece of something and does not wobble like a true image in our 3d world, it appears to be waving like a picture held in front of a camera, post production editing evidence indeed!

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

oops, I got caught skipping pages I guess

lol

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Wow I can't get over the second video on the cell phone you can hear a sonic boom kind of when the light flashed and some sort of wooshing sound when it flew up into the sky.Sounded like it was actually part of the background and not edited in.

If this is a fake then get these guys a movie deal.

And when the ufo goes up into the sky,I'm not sure if it's a couple objects up there or just one moving so fast it appears to be everywhere at once..amazing.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join