It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"UFO Over Temple Mount in Jerusalem" [discussion and analysis of multiple videos HERE]

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

Good catch there

The flash effect is much more subtle in this version.
Looks like a lot of shenanigans going on leading up the final cut of this hoax.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
My first thought, could be ball lightning.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Look at the skeptics try hard LOL!

So quick to call it a hoax.Then with no proof..you just make it up lol.Everything's a hoax to these guys.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Why is it a hoax?

Why isn't it a UFO?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by muggl3z
My first thought, could be ball lightning.
en.wikipedia.org...

Ball lightning never acts as if it is under some kind of intellegent control... hovering over a noted 'sacred' spot that 3 major religions hold in reverance... give me (and everyone else here) a break...

It is either a very good hoax, or the real thing - but ball lightning it is not. Next you are going to suggest Chinese lanterns or weather balloons...

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Since we have so many digital effects artists in our midst - I would love to see one of them create this with a believable atmosphere. I have a suggestion... why not look at the raw data of the footage to determine if there was digital manipulation?

Easy enough to do once the footage is acquired.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by rebornofmaya

Thanx for the syncro. It's a fake people, a good one, but a fake. Compare screen shots when the "UFO" disappears in to the sky, the 2nd vid is showing nothing but black sky, then look at the first vid and tell me what color screen you see on his cell ph..........zooms your friend. If the 2nd vids syncro-ed with the first he should also be showing a black screen on the ph, it's not, it's a well light wht screen.
Also compare screen on ph to footage before object drops, the ph screen doesn't look like it matches 2nd vid

edit on 30-1-2011 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-1-2011 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by flyingfish

Thank you sir and your flash effect analysis is strong also. I didn't even spend much time analyzing that effect because the critic in me didn't see any earthly structures reflecting or showing side light reflections, with a flash that bright if it happened there, we would have seen the edges of building being lit, and possibly some building silhouettes show up, all of which were absent, it just got brighter.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by kroms33

One cannot detect post production editing from Youtube uploads, all of the original camera data is replaced by the Youtube compression. It doesn't take expensive software to create atmosphere, I have $140.00 Bryce 3d that makes adding atmosphere and field of view focus a caveman can master it!

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by kroms33

Since we have so many digital effects artists in our midst - I would love to see one of them create this with a believable atmosphere. I have a suggestion...

With the video editing software I have I can easily create these effects and actually learning from there obvious mistakes even do better.
I am here looking for the truth NOT You-Tube views to boost my adsense.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by camg711
Here is a video claiming the Jerusalem incident is a hoax. The description has all the info. I know nothing about video editing so I'm not sure how true it is.

www.youtube.com...

Uploaded even more recently is the video from the guy in the foreground shooting on his cell phone.

So is this a hoax or no?

Interesting clip. Here, I've embedded it for everyone. I think perhaps this is indeed a hoax. My question is why would they need to add in the foreground?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQw8c7XFHQw

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
just thought i would check back in on this thread and it seems as though the skeptics are having a field day well actually not really. we are back at square 1 i cant prove its real but the skeptics are realy scraping the barrel on this one with there opinions but no facts

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by simples
just thought i would check back in on this thread and it seems as though the skeptics are having a field day well actually not really. we are back at square 1 i cant prove its real but the skeptics are realy scraping the barrel on this one with there opinions but no facts

You have your opinions and facts backwards.
There are many" facts" surrounding this video being a hoax.
Go back through the thread I don't have the time to outline them for you.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

With the video editing software I have I can easily create these effects and actually learning from there obvious mistakes even do better.

Great
I can not wait to see what you produce and hear how you did it. A direct reply to this thread with your video to show that you can create the exact (even better) results of this video would be optimal.

Please use the night time and city scape - plus a secondary camera with someone filming the same scene (inside that scene being filmed with the 1st cam).
I know it will take a bit to produce (a week or so? sooner?).

We are all here for the truth - so, put your money where your keyboard is

Cant wait to see the results!
Thanks.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

i think you will need to go back through them for me, i have read every single post and i cant find any proven hard facts, so please enlighten me.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
NM
edit on 1/30/2011 by kroms33 because: NM

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
oh! man !!! why ?
you talk like as experts, the problem with some people is that they think they know everything at first glance ...because they have open once a time in there life photoshop or 3dsmax...
then a board ...
before you illuminate with your knowledge ....
ask the raw footage ...
test it ...
and then tell us if it is cgi, fake, vueXtrem, Bryce, 3dsmax, maya, after effects or photoshop...
if you do not have any way to do your test so any clue, then watch and keep walking... what irritates me the most is people who gives their opinion without having any evidence ... that's really immature.. it's like a doctor who tell you have cancer because he saw a spot on your nose....without any Medical examination.
so if you think it's easy to do it, then please do it ... let's make a contest the one who say it's a fake should proove by doing the same thing and tell us the editor used and how and it should look like the orginal... go head i will be curious to see that...

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by kroms33

Great
I can not wait to see what you produce and hear how you did it. A direct reply to this thread with your video to show that you can create the exact (even better) results of this video would be optimal.

Please use the night time and city scape - plus a secondary camera with someone filming the same scene (inside that scene being filmed with the 1st cam).
I know it will take a bit to produce (a week or so? sooner?).

We are all here for the truth - so, put your money where your keyboard is

Cant wait to see the results!
Thanks.

You missed the second line.
I'm not going to ruin my reputation by faking a UFO video.
I could take this video and edit in the UFO from the final cut,but it would look the same lol.

edit on 30-1-2011 by flyingfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by kroms33

What's your opinion of the clip now? Looks faked doesn't it? I'm not a debunker btw, I'm an advocate.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by simples

Enlighten yourself I'm not your Mother.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join