It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"UFO Over Temple Mount in Jerusalem" [discussion and analysis of multiple videos HERE]

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Amazing footage,what excited me most,was the fact a flash went over the city. Kind of like a picture was bieng taken and right after it took that picture it left. That excites me because in my city a huge flash happened,like a big picture was bieng taken from above. Instantly i assumed aliens or government. Im more towards the alien side tho,our government already has more powerful tools than google earth.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by miracleretiree
Amazing footage,what excited me most,was the fact a flash went over the city. Kind of like a picture was bieng taken and right after it took that picture it left. That excites me because in my city a huge flash happened,like a big picture was bieng taken from above. Instantly i assumed aliens or government. Im more towards the alien side tho,our government already has more powerful tools than google earth.

Cool! which city and when did that happen?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Well, Biblically speaking, there's nothing special about Jerusalem. It wouldn't matter if this set of lights were in Jerusalem or New York City. To put things even more in perspective, there really is no difference between Jerusalem and Babylon. They both received God's judgement. There hasn't been a Jerusalem since 70 AD. Jerusalem is as fake as DC.
edit on 29-1-2011 by CodeRed3D because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I rarely comment on UFO sightings, but this one's screaming at me, so I've got to do it. Here's what I think:

If you watch the foreground, the wall and the trees seem to be moving slightly compared to the background. To me, this indicates that the foreground is real, but the background, of the city, has been added. This also seems apparent to me when the first flash is paused, because the outline of the city is obvious, compared to the wall and the trees. So, I would have to say that the UFO is a duplicate of that light everyone thinks is identical, it's movement, and that of the larger craft with the red lights, has been edited onto a background image of the city, and the whole thing has been cropped (with rather amateurish tracking) into a video shot of these two guys standing behind a wall and some trees.
edit on 29-1-2011 by CLPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Pause the video at about 40 seconds.

The light which "descends" from the sky is almost identical to the one to the left of the temple.

This makes me think that the guy has shopped this REAL light, to keep the pixels nice.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

So your saying that hypothetical weapon was shot at this UFO? Thats to say that the UFO was unlucky enough to land in the one spot that had such an advanced piece of equipment just laying around the Dome of the Rock.

Do SCALAR weapons even exist? I'm pretty sure thats just a conspiracy thing, if they do exist, I would like proof.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

So your saying that hypothetical weapon was shot at this UFO? Thats to say that the UFO was unlucky enough to land in the one spot that had such an advanced piece of equipment just laying around the Dome of the Rock.

Do SCALAR weapons even exist? I'm pretty sure thats just a conspiracy thing, if they do exist, I would like proof.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
If it is a fake, I think who ever made it needs to be kicked in the groin several times.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Nice video, but I don't buy it. Looks staged to me. There is no particular beginning, the guy with the camera has clearly chosen a good frame and the person in front barely reacts to anything that happens. Quite why the flashes (that look like lens flare filters in editing software) make them say "whoa" and not the fast movement I've no idea, unless the audio is out of sync by a couple of seconds. The way it's filmed also suggests there may be some use of motion tracker software, if there had been any particular shake or running around the tracking would have been a nightmare, but it's all very straight, with only two main movements, perfect for motion tracking.

The quality of the camera and the quality of the orb as it zooms up says "no way josé" to me. Frame rate doesn't seem to match, you'd be very lucky to see that kind of movement with a handycam, let alone a phone cam. This is judging by the clip on page 1, maybe HQ would be more conclusive.

It's got a lot of people excited but not me sadly, it's just a clever hoax IMO.

edit on 29-1-2011 by markymint because: other stuff

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

Or ignored. Ignored until it HURTS SO BAD.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by csimon

The thread and video went missing because the mod who removed it works for black ops, and they were following through with orders to bury it.

This is definitely a 100% conspiracy and a thread should be started to expose this unsavory character.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
japanese tourists.....1, they've been ahead of most other technologically astute countries...and have more cameras per person in the world....

all jokes aside, that's interesting to see! the descent and ascent rates of that vehicle were extremely fast...i can't say who made it, or if it's fake, but tis a good sighting none the less.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by pianopraze
Surely I'm not the only military guy who's seen this before?

You probably are the only military guy who has seen a jet fighter hovering around before a strike
Perhaps you could share with us which jet we have that can make the maneuvers observed Thanks

could be a Harrier as I said before but no noise, no lights, no-flight-zone up there but it's all about the fantastic speed at which that " light " is shooting up in the air !!! a rocket cann't do that, so fast form O to Mach 8 ( ? ) or so in no time - a rocket starts slowly and gets faster and faster but never so fast ! a Harrier surely cann't do that !!!! Harriers just hoover and can go a bit forwards or backwards, slowly up and down, but NEVER shoot up like that in a blink of the eye !!!
Anyway, at that very fast speed of ascending we should hear a sonic boom !
It seems those 2 light flashes are not from that UFO, looks like from the ground up and that the UFO is escaping immediatly.
Pay attention also to the fact this happens at 1 o'clock in the morning, not very much people in the streets and if this was about a jet or a helicopter that would have had to awake lots of people = lots of witnesses to see what happens so late at night !!!
The Israelis maybe are used now to that kind of visits there or elsewhere and prepared to some new visits with special weapons ( plasma ? ), if that is true then I think no UFO's will visit that place again ...... how would you do yourself

edit on 30-1-2011 by Sunlionspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Erased my whole comment before hand. Watched for a third time. Fake or not still makes you say wow.

The decent is too fast for a Heli.

The Orb look's as if it land's on a skyscraper.

The lights of the city flicker before the main flash.

After the main flash you can see the same orb that decented shoot straight up at lightning speed.

S+F for posting an actual UFO.
edit on 30-1-2011 by MITSwagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I don't know. It looks real. The flash can't be the product of any man-made weapons. There was time to hear any delayed sound the weapon would've made. Even when the object ascended, at that speed, which I haven't calculated, more than likely would've made a sonic boom.

I'm almost willing to bet that it's a possibilty that it's not a craft (UFO) but an ball of energy of some sort used for teleportation.

Almost forgot. There was a sighting almost similar to this one but in Utah 2 nights prior. Black projects?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by FoxfilesMulder

you're throwing us off your own trail!

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by thektotheg

Well said!!! Much appretiated

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
They seemed to me to be waiting for something, staged?
Was there to be an ordinary event on that evening?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by csimon

The lights are at a different frame rate than the camera. Fake.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by innervision0730

Got to bottom of 1st page not gonna go thru them all, just want to say I just got a tmobile G2 with a 720dpi HD widescreen video camera and there's NO ZOOM. You can zoom with pics but not video. So being pretty much the best phone camera around, I couldn't have done much better except I probably would've gave up on the vid and did stills with zoom at some point but it would have to be a pretty quick decision and hope I could get it together fast enough.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join