It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"UFO Over Temple Mount in Jerusalem" [discussion and analysis of multiple videos HERE]

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I'd like to highlight what appears to me to be an inconsistency between the video 1 and 2 with regards to where camera man 2 is standing in relation to the tree. Would someone so kindly explain why the tree in Video 1 which in no way appears to be in the view of camera man 2, appears in the viewing perspective of video 2?

These pics are dark and I don't have PS so this is the best I could do. Maybe someone with the software can do a better job of what I'm trying to highlight here.

Videos are below as well, which should be used as a better reference of what I'm talking about.

Video 1- At the time of whoah blast. Tree is off to the far right seemingly out of the view of camera man 2 and his camera. From this vantage point the man seems to be standing somewhat in front of and to the left of the tree. His body is turned away from the tree as well as he looks out over the Temple.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f6020694f6a3.png[/atsimg]

Capture from Video 2 at the time of the whoah blast- Part of the tree in question can now clearly be seen obstructing a portion, about 1/4, of camera man 2's view. It appears from this vantage point that he's actually more to the right and somewhat behind this tree.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/02ec7bab9fd2.gif[/atsimg]

Can someone explain this?

edit on 2-2-2011 by PhotonEffect because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheFlash
Can someone please point out to me where it is established that these videos are hoaxed? That is, page, date, time of post, etc. I read the first few and last few pages but did not see any evidence. Sorry but I am not going to read 72 pages.

There has been lots of conjecture with little forth coming evidence. It seems ATS is determined not to allow a fair and balanced debate on this issue.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

Liejunkie01: this is in no way directed at you, but I couldn't help thinking when I saw your avatar, that if I didn't know that hovercraft picture was real, I would be thinking it's a fake, because the shadow looks way too dark underneath it, compared the the daytime ambient light.

Wonder how many other people would debunk it with the same reasoning.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Ha! I did it! All 75 pages. This battle station is now fully operational. Mr. Mask? Wherdja go? Poor beleagured Mr. Mask. You really are a great benefit to this forum. But I think you have your work cut out for you. I believe that you alone have the key that will kill this hoax once and for all. Maybe a highly detailed post with lots of links so we can all keep up. I'm serious. I have worked quite a bit with surgical optics and imaging systems for all sorts of surgical endoscopy. Don't most hand held VC's have CCIDs or CMOS chips. Those things behave strangely when exposed to high intensity light. I think this was touched on before but like I said; something simple by way of explanation for us slow folks please. Unknown Soldier? You had me riding the fence. Come on back and haul me back over before it's even too later. Mr. Mask? Why did the pee guy look gay to you? That made me question your skills of observation right there. Would you like him to be gay? I would like this Video to be real.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
This video makes a good case for the 4th video, like all the others, being a hoax.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Why cannot anyone just accept it as truth?
Do you not see what is happening in the world right now?
Do you not think they do not see?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

Just for sh!ts and giggles can you give it a bigger shake? I have a feeling the ufo will leave your circle

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by neonitus
reply to post by Namaste1001

ats are doing a good good, i only saw this vid once, and knew straight away it was a hoax.
obvious hoax's dont deserve debates.
pls use squishy grey stuff between ears...

What is a good good?

Well there at least four videos that I have seen. One of which I agree has been hoaxed. The rest have not been proven to be a hoax so I see no harm in allowing a debate without having to come to the hoax forum.

It's because I used the grey stuff between my ears that I'm not so quick to judge.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
1.The tracking stuff (horizon doesn't match) is not a good example because compression and (especially) digital noise reduction done by the camera has made the lower part move out of sync. This happens when cameras use heavy dnr. Stuff that is very low in brightness will start to leave a trail. So if you track to a bright horizon, very dark parts will not really match with it. When you boost the brightness you just see it properly.

2. Though the flash itself looks very much just added later. There is a clear matte line with the wall and the tree. The tree especially is troubling. There is also NO rolling shutter effect which there probably would be (the flash would actually be somewhat cut in half) as modern phones/digital cameras all use cmos sensors.

3. Telltale sign is the copied image as a background. Also the light isn't tracked properly.

Yes. Fake.

All of these videos just make me want to do my own ufo as these are actually pretty easy to do convincingly. Maybe I should give it a try?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by wintercrow
Why cannot anyone just accept it as truth?
Do you not see what is happening in the world right now?
Do you not think they do not see?

Wintercrow - SEEK the truth. Do not hide from it because it is unpleasant to you. All the videos are fake. Watch the videos, follow up on the debate and use LOGIC and REASON to make your decision.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 2-2-2011 by enektyk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Here it is in the news Now
www.vancouversun.com...
www.dailytelegraph.com.au...

and MSNBC
cosmiclog.msnbc.msn.com...
www.thinq.co.uk...
www.mediaite.com...

Read all the articles, but dont call it a hoax just yet.

link   
I am always skeptical of this type of video but I'm not convinced it's a hoax yet either. I keep hearing all these debunkers saying that's it's a hoax and that it could be made this way or that. I have one simple request for those people; If this can be done so easily, why don't you just make another "hoax video" exactly like this one and show us how it's done? Instead of talking about how easy it is, "Just Do It."

link   

Originally posted by DakmindAK
reply to post by Mr Mask

It is a very good point, yet no one has seemed to have noticed. Everyone is so caught up in proving or disproving the legitimacy of the 4 videos but hardly seem to be taking into account what is going on in Israel on the matter.

Interesting things to note here: www.eutimes.net...

Posted by EU Times on Dec 17th, 2010 - The Israeli Air Force shot down an unidentified flying object (UFO) over the Dimona nuclear plant in the Negev Desert Thursday, the Israel Defense Forces said.

And here : www.eutimes.net...

World Powers Stunned After Message From God Broadcast

Posted by EU Times on Feb 1st, 201- A mysterious Russian Space Forces (VKS) report circulating in the Kremlin today states that on 28 January our world was “officially” contacted by an extraterrestrial/ inter-dimensional intelligence source whose communication “beacons” descended upon the world’s holiest city of Jerusalem and the American State of Utah, home to The Church of Latter Days Saints (Mormons) delivering a rapid energy pulse of information that, roughly, translates to “Be of no fear as [we-it-I] return”.

What what whaaa? just got back to find this? oooh why is my tv still on, this is getting good!

link   
reply to post by maarek99

Then why aren't there a bunch of really good ones like this that have this forum grinding away for 5 days. Yes. there are good hoax videos. But very few of them. Why? Well, Mr. Mask seems to have some skill with these things but even he would require a week to do the lighting effect on the wall. Jeez what a monstrous project.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by warza
reply to post by liejunkie01

Liejunkie01: this is in no way directed at you, but I couldn't help thinking when I saw your avatar, that if I didn't know that hovercraft picture was real, I would be thinking it's a fake, because the shadow looks way too dark underneath it, compared the the daytime ambient light.

Wonder how many other people would debunk it with the same reasoning.

It's all good, that is what inspired my name. Liejunkie, as in how we are all addicted to the lies, whether they come from the msm, gov't, or any other source. People will believe in anything, fact or fiction, and this confuses the real truth. The real truth that I feel sometimes will never be known because of the washing in the media and other "truthful" sources.

The Avrocar is an example of the lies that everybody takes as fact. Do you possibly believe that our great engineers took that kind of crap serious? I think the Avrocar was a cheap smokescreen to keep curious eyes off of the real goldmine.

But anyways back on topic. I have read about 30-40 pages and I come to the conclusion that this is a pretty elaborate hoax. I did not get all of the way through the second video before I felt it was faked. Soo great find op, and great hoax, hoaxers...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Mr. Moriarty. Where did the 'mene mene mene tekel upharsin' thing come from. Mene, Mene Tekel Upharsin is: 'numbered, numbered, weighed, divided'.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flatfish
"Just Do It."

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

"Just Do It."

That doesnt prove the footage is fake, ie the UFO was never there
The ship in the movie Titanic was CGI too, that doesnt prove that the Titanic never sailed and hit an iceberg
edit on 2-2-2011 by Ashtrei because: (no reason given)

link   

I am always skeptical of this type of video but I'm not convinced it's a hoax yet either. I keep hearing all these debunkers saying that's it's a hoax and that it could be made this way or that. I have one simple request for those people; If this can be done so easily, why don't you just make another "hoax video" exactly like this one and show us how it's done? Instead of talking about how easy it is, "Just Do It."

Yes i agree with you there, why dont they just re create it? or make it in there hometown.

debunkers always acting they are some sort of experts, yet they dont prove it sometimes.

link   

Originally posted by Namaste1001
There has been lots of conjecture with little forth coming evidence. It seems ATS is determined not to allow a fair and balanced debate on this issue.

Well video #4 is from All News Web Sorsha Faal Not sure why no one noticed that
Seems someone went to a lot of trouble to debunk it for nothing

www.youtube.com...

So between this set and the Turkey snafu... UFOlogy just got shot to the back of the head...

:shk:

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join