It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"UFO Over Temple Mount in Jerusalem" [discussion and analysis of multiple videos HERE]

page: 79
<< 76  77  78    80  81 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I'm on the fence. I'm off the fence. I don't know. So far we have a bunch of video and audio guys that all disagree with one another. ATS has decided it's a hoax. This Michael Cohen guy removes the audio. Thank you for that 'ac', I had to watch that a couple of times for it to sink in. I kept getting distracted by the piano music as it was making me miss Mr. Mask. It kind of looks like a last ditch effort by Cohen to salvage the remains of his hoax. It had me 100% on the hoax side of the fence for a time
If you start to think it through based on all the info it just gets so freaking convoluted. Yet I can't help but think that that damned 4th video looks sooo real. All the lighting looks good and natural to my eye (a trained, ex-military eye for what it is worth.). And whatever it is seems to be actually flapping wings if you look at it long enough. I say wait and see. I am totally prepared for this to be a hoax and kinda wish someone would put a fork in it. But no one seems to be equipped with a fork and Mr. mask and Unknown Soldier have split and I just don't know what to think. Has the show been moved somewhere else. if so someone please tell me. Thanks. J.

link   

Originally posted by PhotonEffect
I'd like to highlight what appears to me to be an inconsistency between the video 1 and 2 with regards to where camera man 2 is standing in relation to the tree. Would someone so kindly explain why the tree in Video 1 which in no way appears to be in the view of camera man 2, appears in the viewing perspective of video 2?

These pics are dark and I don't have PS so this is the best I could do. Maybe someone with the software can do a better job of what I'm trying to highlight here.

Videos are below as well, which should be used as a better reference of what I'm talking about.

Video 1- At the time of whoah blast. Tree is off to the far right seemingly out of the view of camera man 2 and his camera. From this vantage point the man seems to be standing somewhat in front of and to the left of the tree. His body is turned away from the tree as well as he looks out over the Temple.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f6020694f6a3.png[/atsimg]

Capture from Video 2 at the time of the whoah blast- Part of the tree in question can now clearly be seen obstructing a portion, about 1/4, of camera man 2's view. It appears from this vantage point that he's actually more to the right and somewhat behind this tree.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/02ec7bab9fd2.gif[/atsimg]

Can someone explain this?

edit on 2-2-2011 by PhotonEffect because: (no reason given)

Okay, I'll have a go at this one too. Right now I am sitting on my bed with the phone video pointing towards the edge of the wall to the bathroom. I am approx 5-6 ft. away, go ahead do it with me now. I am pointing the camera about 2 ft away from the edge of the wall towards the middle of the entrance now (to me it looks like he is standing about two feet across from the tree, now mind you you cannot see all the tree by his torso, so maybe a little part of the tree is hidden by his torso). I can see the edge of the wall to the bathroom still. So now when the object comes down, he now has it pointing at the object around the same area as his torso is. Now note that I said you cannot see the whole tree by his torso since it seems to be hidden when he is pointing up with the phone cam, and if you think of this tree as a Christmas tree shape you can now see that if some of it was hidden while he was pointing the phone cam up, and we could see a little edge of the wall to bathroom in the experiment you should of been doing with me, then you should be able to figure out the rest from here. Big note here, I notice he is a bit wobbly in the first clip, go ahead look at it again and he is way wobbly. To me these guys were probably drinking as were the teens, hence him needing to go potty. Throw in some cold weather and being drunk, man no one is going to be able to hold a camera still.

link   

Zorgons comments are the height of ignorance, clearly unaware of the original footage, instead bases his research on a copy made by ANW.

Just making a point regarding Zorgon ... people have a remarkable ability to try to create two camps and two camps only with this kind of stuff. Zorgon, generally speaking, is definetly NOT a skeptic. Odd how as soon as someone says something it's instantly ... oh now the skeptics are saying ... ... .. What happened to people being themselves???

For free thinkers etc ... some people are pretty quick to categorise.

Originally posted by Flatfish
If this can be done so easily, why don't you just make another "hoax video" exactly like this one and show us how it's done? Instead of talking about how easy it is, "Just Do It."

And blah usual points apply ...

1. Its already been done. Link is somewhere in the thread.

2. Because no one cares. It just becomes 'just because you can fake it ...' arguments ... or even statements like 'oh you're trained, but the makers of this video clearly weren't!' Waste of time. Most of us have been there.

3. Anyone can jump in chat with me and check out my work or whatevers or just talk to me about things. I don't really want to waste my time making a pointless UFO video.

I'm pretty sure most of this applies to the others in this thread.

The fact that clear and simple techniques could be used to make this is something even believers should take into account. Also if something is static it's not hard to use basic 3D geometry to smack a matte around it and use it to motivate whatever effects you want.

Once you've got a matte you're gold as the saying goes. (And other variations on the phrase)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by discl0sur3
I'm still unconvinced that ANYTHING has been proven either way. IMO what we are witnessing is 100% real but you have to make your own decisions.

Anyway, I've compiled a video of the 3 recordings of this object that I believe are authentic. They seem to sync up quite well.

Nice work, if it is a hoax it takes the crown. No alien movies involving Israel on the horizon yet though.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by pharaohmoan
You guys are freakin mad, yeah right sorcha,

Look at the bottom of the video link at youtube it says All News Web with their website link. You really need to look at the evidence before calling someone mad. You DO know about Sorsha right? If not I suggest you find out.

With all due respect, I think you're the one that needs to brush up on your information. There is absolutely NO PROOF that Sorcha had anything to do with this video, other than hosting it on ANW.

I mentioned in one of my earlier posts that the hosting source is completely irrelevant (ie. the third video which is undoubtedly a hoax was originally posted on Youtube) Does this mean that every video that comes out of Youtube from this point forward is also a hoax?

Your logic is questionable on this matter IMO...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pinke
]

Just making a point regarding Zorgon ... people have a remarkable ability to try to create two camps and two camps only with this kind of stuff. Zorgon, generally speaking, is definetly NOT a skeptic. Odd how as soon as someone says something it's instantly ... oh now the skeptics are saying ... ... .. What happened to people being themselves???

For free thinkers etc ... some people are pretty quick to categorise.

My point is this, Zorgon jumps in declaring it a hoax insisting its come from sorcha faal, but the reality is the original footage has been hijacked by ANW in an attempt to get the credit for it.
The original YT accounts from whence the footage comes from dont seem to be related to ANW in any way.
To insist its a hoax because he saw a copy of the original footage with the ANW tag attached is sloppy research, and hardly a sound basis to declare it hoaxed.
I have no problem with this being proven a hoax, but not based on such sloppy reasoning.
He posted several times as an absolute statement of fact that its a hoax because ANW/such a fail is "behind" it, but there is no proof for that at all
Sloppy research and personal opinion are not proof.
In deliberating the reality its all noise and no signal, insisting that obvious noise is signal as he did is not helpful.

Im happy to have this proven a hoax, but not based on such a lack of facts as exhibited in this instance.

This is the original YT channel that posted the 4th vid

www.youtube.com...

Cohen made a copy and removed the original audio and reposted it, zorgon sees this copy and concludes its a hoax.
As i said by that logic if Cohen reposted a space shuttle launch vid, then we could conclude it was a fake and the launch never happened.
There is no value in that logic, its just noise

edit on 2-2-2011 by Ashtrei because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Look at the bottom of the video link at youtube it says All News Web with their website link. You really need to look at the evidence before calling someone mad. You DO know about Sorsha right? If not I suggest you find out.

With all due respect, I think you're the one that needs to brush up on your information. There is absolutely NO PROOF that Sorcha had anything to do with this video, other than hosting it on ANW.

I mentioned in one of my earlier posts that the hosting source is completely irrelevant (ie. the third video which is undoubtedly a hoax was originally posted on Youtube) Does this mean that every video that comes out of Youtube from this point forward is also a hoax?

Agreed. I too have questioned some of the debunkers on here and have had my questions to their observations simply ignored. I am a patient one though. Now as far as the 4th video, is there anyway that they can be tracked down to find out from them if they hoaxed this? I mean if this is the case then these guys are up for big time money in movie making industry. So I say to them make themselves be known and collect the prize, a career in a field that makes a ton of money.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

Bravo!!! Awesome show! This IS the real thing. Screw the debunkers.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by believerofgod

Agreed. I too have questioned some of the debunkers on here and have had my questions to their observations simply ignored. I am a patient one though. Now as far as the 4th video, is there anyway that they can be tracked down to find out from them if they hoaxed this? I mean if this is the case then these guys are up for big time money in movie making industry. So I say to them make themselves be known and collect the prize, a career in a field that makes a ton of money.

I'm with you and attempting to contact the original shooter as we speak. Here is a LINK to the ORIGINAL 4th video authors Youtube channel...not ANW

I had a thread featuring this video thrown in the trash by the mods because they found it to be linked to ANW so I'm a little pissed now that the real source has surfaced.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
To me it's still up the air. I find it quite intriguing with all this new info being put out on here, I mean with the Israeli military shooting something down, the news coverage that shows the fake clip, the sighting in Utah and the 2 other countries of similar views of the object and flashes, and to top it off NASA coming out and saying that 50 possible "Goldilock" planets being discovered today... I smell something, just don't know what yet
Have a good night all.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

I had a thread featuring this video thrown in the trash by the mods because they found it to be linked to ANW so I'm a little pissed now that the real source has surfaced.

The axe falls swiftly here on ANW..
One day there will be a real live alien sighted and because ANW will carry it, it will be ignored

Nice find... the pendulum swings again..

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemooone2
reply to post by Extreme Pilgrim

Extreme Pilgrim , with the amount of time and expertize that would be involved with hoaxing the three videos , that thought makes a lota sense to me IF these were indeed hoaxed . Wait and see if the angel angle is reinforced I guess.

True, with the world focus of the Mount I would expect that there SHOULD be a vast number of security/CCTV cameras focused on the site. That, along with the camera happy tourist teams should mean that there will a flood of feedback if the event was genuine.

The Muslim Brotherhood of Egypt and their ilk could certainly use this as a religious tool to lever themselves into power. Was this the return Archangel Gabriel/Michael ushering in the Imam Mahdi?

Much has been mentioned in the past of the use of supposed weapons such as Project Blue Beam, but can something like YouTube be just as useful in the right hands to steer public opinion?
edit on 2-2-2011 by Extreme Pilgrim because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by believerofgod

I'm with you and attempting to contact the original shooter as we speak. Here is a LINK to the ORIGINAL 4th video authors Youtube channel...not ANW

this guy is also worth chasing up

www.youtube.com...

me and 3 others frinds shooted this object more clearly at the night he apeard ..."

He/She claims to have been there when the 4th vid was shot

And before you cite the poor spelling as proof its just a kid, hebrew seems to be his/her native language
edit on 2-2-2011 by Ashtrei because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

The axe falls swiftly here on ANW..
One day there will be a real live alien sighted and because ANW will carry it, it will be ignored

Nice find... the pendulum swings again..

That point has been made in this thread a few times, throwing out the baby with the bathwater
Just because ANW carry the story doesnt mean they created it.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Ashtrei

Thanks Ash,
I just sent him/her/them a message so we'll see what they come back with. I would love to obtain a copy of the original video file...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Yes, no problem with people disagreeing about the Sorsha info ...

But state who you're referring to rather than just label it 'now the skeptics' etc ... Zorgon is not representing everyone that doesn't believe in this video.

I mean if this is the case then these guys are up for big time money in movie making industry.

Those shots don't really demonstrate any flexibility or particular skill really. They would be competing for junior artist positions.

They may know their social/viral media to a not bad extent, but they would have to make this a replicable event.

Side note: whoever said they managed to get the original footage ... it still hasn't been supplied to anyone.
edit on 2-2-2011 by Pinke because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
With staff approval - this thread has now been opened. It is a complete presentation of every video and details included. All in one place, nicely packaged.

Feel free to debate and analyse what has been presented.
edit on February 2nd 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

reply to post by Ashtrei

Thanks Ash,
I just sent him/her/them a message so we'll see what they come back with. I would love to obtain a copy of the original video file...

Good luck, and thanks for the legwork

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
@gortex

I have been saying this for 30 pages now. You would think a notorious hoaxer with a site featuring nothing but CGI hoaxes would be in question. This just lands in his lap just listen to what he had to say. I had it out with Cohen yesterday and he is an unstable individual.

Some of my fb interaction with ANW spammer hoaxer

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Spammer exposed

where they got the inspiration

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy
Did anyone read any comments on this video?

www.youtube.com...

ANW, spammer , is claiming he removed the voices from the video because quote;

Because I have confirmed that the voices are not really part of the video-these people did not really take the footage

Now I am curious to know what he knows, even though Micheal Cohen is a liar... but for him to say that is odd.

Said ANW spammer is the facilitator of this hoax, this is in his nature to do something like that.

edit on 2-2-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-2-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Ok, this was a little tricky but I managed to grab some screen shots of 02WS Jerusalem's weather cam.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3f7a7f2f8242.jpg[/atsimg]

This is a look into the north horizon of Jerusalem. You can see Malcha at the left side and all the way to the old city at the right.

So the above picture is this in google maps. The rock is shown as (A):
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ace8fabb0fe5.jpg[/atsimg]

As mentioned from another poster, this cam can be found HERE and all you need to do is punch in the date 28-01-2011. It takes pictures once every 10 minutes.

Sooooo...

I went through every single day from the beginning of January and all images from the cam are the exact same as the first picture.
Except these...

January 28 00:57 am
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ecf9cf4131e9.jpg[/atsimg]

January 28 4:18 am
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ad1f83f83941.jpg[/atsimg]

Now, remember I said I went through everyday of January to see if this is a common occurrence. Perhaps a street light, a yard light, or some kind of light on a timer but nothing. Not even a plane in the sky. I was expecting to see this light appear at least once but nadda. Yet, this light appears at the exact same time the witnesses say and at the exact same location. Coincidence? Maybe, but I don't believe in coincidences. i actually saw it flash in there about three times but I couldn't pause it quick enough.

I know this post may seem weak but until you go through every day I did and then suddenly see this appear in the correct location and time then I have to wonder hmmmm.

Thanks for stopping by

edit on 2-2-2011 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 76  77  78    80  81 >>

join