It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"UFO Over Temple Mount in Jerusalem" [discussion and analysis of multiple videos HERE]

page: 74
<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

For those who do not understand, the video shakes and zooms but the persons body does not..

2cd

link   

Originally posted by JakeLeMaster

Originally posted by digitalf

I also find it odd that the back of the guys shirt lights up - bottom right blue shirt - given the light source is in front and his back would have been in shadow.

I'd find it odd if the back of his shirt did NOT light up. A flash that bright would likely be reflected by objects behind the man; like a car, for example.

fair point .. so why didn't other objects reflect the light, like the wall and the trees ?

link   

Originally posted by cripmeister
The video in the OP is a [HOAX] because of... What???

THIS thread is in the hoax bin due to the fact that it has been linked to a known hoaxer.

The community is interested in having it returned too the UFO forum.

The staff are having talks about that and our voices are being heard and pondered.

The hoaxer is EVIL and a poo-poo headed "yknow-what" face.

Hope that helps.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by digitalf
jury still out i reckon -

Well thread is now in the [HOAX] forum so I guess the jury came in with a verdict

ah last I heard the mods were reviewing some pm's regarding a re-open so no moderator verdict has been officially determined yet afaik. Ok I admit it's still classed as a Hoax and a Hoax I believe it to be but it's not a majority vote imo.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

It is a very good point, yet no one has seemed to have noticed. Everyone is so caught up in proving or disproving the legitimacy of the 4 videos but hardly seem to be taking into account what is going on in Israel on the matter.

Interesting things to note here: www.eutimes.net...

Posted by EU Times on Dec 17th, 2010 - The Israeli Air Force shot down an unidentified flying object (UFO) over the Dimona nuclear plant in the Negev Desert Thursday, the Israel Defense Forces said.

And here : www.eutimes.net...

World Powers Stunned After Message From God Broadcast

Posted by EU Times on Feb 1st, 201- A mysterious Russian Space Forces (VKS) report circulating in the Kremlin today states that on 28 January our world was “officially” contacted by an extraterrestrial/ inter-dimensional intelligence source whose communication “beacons” descended upon the world’s holiest city of Jerusalem and the American State of Utah, home to The Church of Latter Days Saints (Mormons) delivering a rapid energy pulse of information that, roughly, translates to “Be of no fear as [we-it-I] return”.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by gmax111
reply to post by Mr Mask

For those who do not understand, the video shakes and zooms but the persons body does not..

2cd

OMG!

This may lead to showing these hoaxers have the ability to layer two fields of video over each other, and have a background from another clip while allowing an entirely different clip to become the foreground!

You think!?

Nah...

MM

MM

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by believerofgod

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy
reply to post by believerofgod

You quite obviously didn't watch the video.....

I hate when people reply without watching the video...

I did, and I asked you to recreate such and event, or show me what a "real" shake looks like as opposed to a "fake" shake, which in reality would really mean nothing to be honest. Now from what I gather you are going here, and correct me if I am wrong, is that you believe the first 2 clips are fake, so now you are trying to break down the 3rd. Right or wrong?

Right or wrong?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

reply to post by Mr Mask

2cd

OMG!

This may lead to showing these hoaxers have the ability to layer two fields of video over each other, and have a background from another clip while allowing an entirely different clip to become the foreground!

You think!?

Nah...

MM

MM

lol do you need another cyber hug again ??

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DakmindAK

Dak...I like you...but we gotta talk.

Ysee, there are "hoax sites" and legitimate news sites...and then there is EUTimes.

EUTimes is a Sorcha Faal website...meaning- worse then "Batboy's half-born mutant son seen in L.A sewers"

Sorcha is a hoaxer. Some say the king/queen.

Please research that name. Just a head's up.

PS- Ats dosn't allow linking to that site I think.

MM

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister
The video in the OP is a [HOAX] because of... What???

THIS thread is in the hoax bin due to the fact that it has been linked to a known hoaxer.

The community is interested in having it returned too the UFO forum.

The staff are having talks about that and our voices are being heard and pondered.

The hoaxer is EVIL and a poo-poo headed "yknow-what" face.

Hope that helps.

And as has been said by others the fact that the known hoaxer found a YT clip and wrote an article about it, doesnt automatically make him the "source" of that clip.
Throwing the baby out with the bathwater isnt logical imo.

If i was 100 percent convinced this was a hoax, id be the first to say so, but im not
Not saying its true either, but i honestly dont know yet, as you say the jury is still out

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Hoax site or not, no one has brought up the connection between the Utah sighting and the Jerusalem sighting as well as the fact the Israeli Media has only covered video 3.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by believerofgod

Real shake = completely random, and inconsistent.

Fake shake = consistent and within set parameters.

If you study the shake on the video, it is consistent, never ending, constant. You can even measure the shake at about 4 shakes per second, CONSTANTLY. Not 3 shakes one second, then 6 shakes another second, then 1 shake the next.... More like, CONSTANT CONSISTENT 4 shakes per second.

Also, amplitude... If you study the shake on the video, you can also see it is constant amplitude. The shake never moves beyond a certain range... consistently. That is fake... Real shake has an extremely random amplitude each shake.... One second it will be hard shake, next minute soft. One second the shake will extend 5 pixels, the next second the shake extends 100 pixels. That is real.

In the video, is COMPLETELY FAKE SHAKE. It is always a set maximum amount of pixels and never more. It is computer generated shake... like a robot... It's not real.

Now from what I gather you are going here, and correct me if I am wrong, is that you believe the first 2 clips are fake, so now you are trying to break down the 3rd. Right or wrong?

I KNOW that ALL the videos are FAKE, from experience. Just like a mechanic can tell you what is wrong with your car sometimes just by driving it or hearing it.

The only thing I am trying to do now is show others that is it true, which proves difficult because not everyone is a mechanic.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Crakeur,

I respect your descision (on calling hoax), and I had my doubts as well at one point or another.
I assure you that I was following up on a video that had been deleted, and it was not my intention to post a "hoax" video at all. I was merely curious like the rest.

To the rest, please accept my most humble apology.

Thanks,
csimon

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by digitalf

Yes...

And a drink...

And I don't even drink...

Cyber hug!

MM

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

reply to post by Mr Mask

2cd

OMG!

You think!?

Nah...

MM

MM

Wasnt that long ago you were stating as absolute fact that the wall was the same wall in clips one/two and four.
But one has a black hand rail (which i think shows in the flash) the other doesnt
We have seen daytime footage of the walls from the north and south locations, they dont match.
If the flash is showing the handrail (as the daytime footage shows is there) then we are seeing two different walls in the first and fourth videos.
But youve been saying its the same wall........................

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by gmax111

You've got to be kidding me. Everything in the view shakes and moves in the video.

Your observation is incorrect.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by DakmindAK
Hoax site or not, no one has brought up the connection between the Utah sighting and the Jerusalem sighting as well as the fact the Israeli Media has only covered video 3.

Both covered in multiple pages here.

Many times.

I understand if reading the entire thread is too much of a hassle. Tell yah the truth, I started reading at about page 20...If I remember. I was so much younger back then.

MM

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy
reply to post by JPhish

JPhis, watch this video:

1: Camera shake is fake.
2: Camera zoom is similar to digital editing zoom.
3: Lighting can all easily be created.

They filmed a video with a tripod no zoom, no shake, and that made it easier to add the UFO in with the lights. They later added in fake zoom and fake shake to make it seem more realistic, and not planned. (since everyone knows fake ufo's are easy to make with a stable video).
edit on 2-2-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

1. Just because the camera shake could be replicated by a program does not mean it's a hoax.
2. Pretty sure there are cameras that function like that.
3. Just because the lightning can be replicated does not mean it's a hoax.

The video is either

A. Real
B. Inconclusive
C. A Hoax

Based on what you've just said the most you could say is "inconclusive".

You have to find things that are impossible or wrong.

The ability for art to imitate does not make the thing it's capable of imitating fake.

I did however just realize something that may make this a hoax.

The apparent darkness of the dome after the UFO ascends seems WAY too dark.

I'd have to compare it to other pictures of the dome at night though.

Off to work for now . . . looking forward to updates in this thread when i return.
edit on 2/2/2011 by JPhish because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeboWilliams

Originally posted by burntoast
i hate how everyone on this freaking website tries to prove that the real videos are fake!

i wonder if a fake video was uploaded would the people (FOOLS!) try and debunk it even tho it says fake all over it lol

you guys waste to much time trying to debunk stuff when clearly there real you idiots

ATS PISSES ME OFF NOW SO MUCH BS! if its real its real dont try and prove its fake when its not

Don't you think it's odd that there's more evidence that it's fake then real? Lets look at the facts

Video 3 is clearly faked

Video 2 has obvious tampering in it, not original audio track (copied from video 1 and altered). This doesn't scream legit to me. Not only that, but just look by the blue light in video 2, the one thats towards the middle bottom, compare those lights that near that blue light (the yellow ones) with the lights from the other video in the same area, the light configuration are different. How is that possible when both are supposedly being recorded at the same time?. Anyone else notice the flash of light trajectorys are different? in video 1 the first flash seems to be coming from or towards our camera man, and the second smaller flash is towards our camera man aswell, but in video 2, theres 3 flashes, and 1 is going slightly off to the left, second is middle right ish, and third is middle left. Whats up with that? With as far away as our camera men are, theyre PoV of the flashing lights would be the same, lets not forget 1 has 2 flashes and 2 has 3 flashes.

There's also pretty much every reason to believe that the person who uploaded video 2 is either A) The guy that's seen filming in video 1, or B) The person who made video one, pretending to be the guy that's seen filming in video 1. You can gather this information by looking at their youtube profiles. Both live in isreal, first video poster is 42 second video poster is 35, videos was posted a day apart, and since video 2 is fake, how did he have enough time to make a video that looks PERFECTLY like the first one, unlike the other 2 videos which came out a few days later, and are not consistent. So if the second video is fake, and it is, then how did he have enough time to make a perfect matching CGI in not even a day?

Video 4 is fake because 1-2-3 are.

I wish these was real, or that there was nothing sketchy about 'em. But I'm not about to believe in some lies or bs, if that was the case I'd just go to church!

People come on. If you STILL believe this was a actual event, then........

I have a business proposition for you, I just need you to invest 20 grand! your guaranteed triple returned!

edit on 2-2-2011 by DeboWilliams because: (no reason given)

Mr. Debo. If you would please answer my question that I am now going to ask you for the 3rd time concerning the wind. I asked you once in reply to your first analysis and then through a personal message. Here is the personal message I sent you again.
Hello Mr. Williams. I had a simple question that I thought would be nice if you brought to light for everyone here. I quoted you and your excellent analysis of the audio, and was wanting to know the effects of wind speed and trajectory in this case. Would it or would it not play a big role as to your outcome on the analysis posted?

I am asking because if anyone else here plays golf then you should know that if the wind is blowing just a few miles per hour then you can usually here the guys/gals playing a few yards away on the next hole, they can't here you if the wind is blowing towards them if you are speaking at a normal tone, but you can hear them if you are downstream of the wind direction from them. Also, I noticed that it seems there is a little breeze maybe, hence the coats everyone is wearing too. I noticed the tree moving a bit, and the 4th clip (the full version) when the girl gets out of the car (4 min mark) her hair moves just a bit towards her right shoulder. Then when she reaches "the pisser" it seems to be towards her right shoulder as well. Now there is someone who lives in Jerusalem that posted that they are two different spots, so it seems that the locations can be validated. So if these teens filmed it from the side, then the two phone camera guys filmed towards let's say the rear of the object as opposed to the side, then it looks like the wind would be blowing in the right direction and the perspective factor are right . I'm not sure, anyone else see where I am going with this?
edit on 2-2-2011 by believerofgod because: (no reason given)

For the record and for everyone here can you please answer this question for me Mr. Debo?

Well for you information I am an aircraft mechanic, sheetmetal to be exact, ask and do some investigating as to what it is I do to repair aircraft.

So for your explanation on the shaking, can you give me specifics on 3 seconds or whatever, if the temperature is cold as opposed to warm, and how one's body shakes in such a consistent manner. Since of course everyone knows that we all shake the same and have the same consistency of shakes when you or I are cold and trying to hold a video camera right?
edit on 2-2-2011 by believerofgod because: removed eyes

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ashtrei

Wasnt that long ago you were stating as absolute fact that the wall was the same wall in clips one/two and four.
But one has a black hand rail (which i think shows in the flash) the other doesnt

No hand rail is seen in any clip involved with these UFO clips.

And I did not say it was a fact that both walls are the same.

I said they are similar and alike. But also said I would'nt stake my entire case on it and find that to be side evidence.

We have seen daytime footage of the walls from the north and south locations, they dont match.
If the flash is showing the handrail (as the daytime footage shows is there) then we are seeing two different walls in the first and fourth videos.
But youve been saying its the same wall........................

Do you hear me when I tell you I don't think they were where this new member says they were?

Do you understand me when I am telling you I think they used faked background clips to put under the foreground clips?

If they were in that area "for real" wouldn't they just film the Temple Mount?

What I am assuming is they filmed this far away from the Temple Mount, somewhere near or in Jerusalem and then placed clips and pictures under a foreground.

This could have been filmed at the park in my town for all I know.

You really don't get what I getting at, or are you messen with ol Masky? Seriously...are you?

MM
edit on 2-2-2011 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join