It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"UFO Over Temple Mount in Jerusalem" [discussion and analysis of multiple videos HERE]

page: 78
<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by XKrossX

Flea Bites Iron Bull.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by pharaohmoan
You guys are freakin mad, yeah right sorcha,

Look at the bottom of the video link at youtube it says All News Web with their website link. You really need to look at the evidence before calling someone mad. You DO know about Sorsha right? If not I suggest you find out.

this is the original account that posted the 4th vid

www.youtube.com...

where does it say sorcha faal or ANW

So ANW makes a copy of the original vid and reposts it with their name on it, and now they created it ?
Thats just silly, people repost YT clips all the time, there is a difference between copying and creating

heres the other original YT account

www.youtube.com...

Nothing that i can see that points to ANW.

ANW has reported on these vids, that doesnt make them "behind" them

By your logic if ANW reposted a vid of the space shuttle launching, it would be fake
edit on 2-2-2011 by Ashtrei because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

This level of lighting is not CGI or AFTER EFFECTS, please stop.

There is no evidence this is a HOAX, i believe the admin simply put it in there because more visits go into UFO's and Aliens seeing as how HOAX isn't as popular, therefore decreasing awareness of what is real, just a thought though don't hate.
edit on 2-2-2011 by ac647 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
OK. I really do think it is bizarre that Israel chose to use #3 for the News report. I'm sure you can all relate to the kind of pattern recognition that a person develops after years of following this goofy stuff. I see a pattern here. But then again I am the pattern maker.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

It is very strange for them to use the only one that is blatantly fake, when the other videos were at least more convincing at first. What I find strange is that *NO* news site has yet shown the 4th video along with these reports. Whether is fake/hoax or real, viral, whatever...that is the best of all the videos, undoubtedly. I guess if I was to cover something up, I would use just the "fake" one....or if I didn't want to spread a known hoax around the public as real news, I would use just the "fake" one. Interesting, but my ramblings get us no closer to the truth, unfortunately.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by nwdogg1982
reply to post by Frater210

It is very strange for them to use the only one that is blatantly fake, when the other videos were at least more convincing at first. What I find strange is that *NO* news site has yet shown the 4th video along with these reports. Whether is fake/hoax or real, viral, whatever...that is the best of all the videos, undoubtedly. I guess if I was to cover something up, I would use just the "fake" one....or if I didn't want to spread a known hoax around the public as real news, I would use just the "fake" one. Interesting, but my ramblings get us no closer to the truth, unfortunately.

Its true, you can't find any reports on the fourth video. =(

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ac647

There is no evidence this is a HOAX, i believe the admin simply put it in there because more visits go into UFO's and Aliens seeing as how HOAX isn't as popular, therefore decreasing awareness of what is real, just a thought though don't hate.

It is the source that is questionable to the mods not the content.

"ADMIN NOTE: As the source of this video has been linked to a well known ufo hoaxer, the thread has been moved to the hoax forum."

I think the admins may be discussing the location.
edit on 2-2-2011 by csimon because: Added quotes

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by csimon

It is the source that is questionable to the mods not the content.

"ADMIN NOTE: As the source of this video has been linked to a well known ufo hoaxer, the thread has been moved to the hoax forum."

I think the admins may be discussing the location.
edit on 2-2-2011 by csimon because: Added quotes

There is nothing in the original youtube accounts that posted these vids that points to ANW.
ANW found them and reposted them in an attempt to take credit for them

But there is not a shred of evidence that the original accounts are linked to ANW

But since Cohen has put his grubby mits on the case, we throw the baby out with the bathwater

As i said if Cohen reposted a vid of the shuttle launch, would that make the footage fake ?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by csimon

but then the video should remain in the Aliens and UFO section UNTIL credible information is given to prove it is a hoax, until then what you see is what you get, and from the looks of it, logically, with good eye sight, it is an orb that has come down at rapid speed and hovered and then shot back up aka a UFO, it should remain in that forum seeing as how there is a higher level of awareness or curiosity in that section, it instantly raises questions rather then the HOAX section in which the general assumption is " oh this is false, moving on" therefore it eliminates the probability and motive to seek answers.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
lol the skeptics now are saying that whom made the video?

Sorcha Faal

unbelievable you skeptics sure do seem like finger pointing, without posting evidence or any proof.

Sorcha Faal doesn't even exist.

edit on 2-2-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Is that the guy from the first two videos standing over there by that knee-high wall @3:55???
www.youtube.com...
edit on 2-2-2011 by Claytonius because: broken link

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

reply to post by csimon

but then the video should remain in the Aliens and UFO section UNTIL credible information is given to prove it is a hoax, until then what you see is what you get, and from the looks of it, logically, with good eye sight, it is an orb that has come down at rapid speed and hovered and then shot back up aka a UFO, it should remain in that forum seeing as how there is a higher level of awareness or curiosity in that section, it instantly raises questions rather then the HOAX section in which the general assumption is " oh this is false, moving on" therefore it eliminates the probability and motive to seek answers.

It is like beating a dead horse. I read most of the pages and there are some good video analysis of these videos. If you choose to deny the fact that the analysis are correct then that is up to you. I believe that the lighting says it all. Facts man, it is all about the facts. Deny ignorance.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

so are you saying it's a hoax or real?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ac647

what do you mean that "level" of lighting isnt aftereffects?, it can easily be done in photoshop...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
It seems to me that the evidence put forth by some ATS'ers does indeed point to a possible hoax for at least one of the numerous videos surfacing on YouTube and the like with regards to the footage of an alleged UFO, but with numerous worldwide media jumping onto the story, does this therefore mean that there is an possible agenda at play.

The location of the footage is a focal point for all of the Abrahamic religions. The mentioning of 'angels' would/could stir up emotions, with each group potentially claim that this is a sign for 'their people'.

The uprisings of the people in Tunisia and Egypt, as well as increased tensions in Yemen and Jordan are cause for concern for the US and their allies. Could this be attributed to them in a way of stemming the 'domino effect' through any of the other western allied, Muslim states.

Any thoughts welcome.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by roughycannon

i meant that level of detail on the buildings in relation to how much light was omitted, lol my mistake.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Extreme Pilgrim

Extreme Pilgrim , with the amount of time and expertize that would be involved with hoaxing the three videos , that thought makes a lota sense to me IF these were indeed hoaxed . Wait and see if the angel angle is reinforced I guess.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
lol the skeptics now are saying that whom made the video?

Sorcha Faal

unbelievable you skeptics sure do seem like finger pointing, without posting evidence or any proof.

Sorcha Faal doesn't even exist.

Zorgons comments are the height of ignorance, clearly unaware of the original footage, instead bases his research on a copy made by ANW.
By his logic if ANW reposted his living moon pictures, that would make them worthless.
If this is an example of his research skills, his opinions are not worth much imo
edit on 2-2-2011 by Ashtrei because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

reply to post by csimon

It's not that I don't agree with you, I do. That's why I said "I think the admins may be discussing the location."
However, I do also respect the mods and their descisions.

top topics

<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join