It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"UFO Over Temple Mount in Jerusalem" [discussion and analysis of multiple videos HERE]

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
People if you can - watch it a few times in 1080i HD.

I notice it looks like a screen, almost like LCD screen pixels - could be fake. I also see no movement of the light reflections when the camera is turned to different angles.

Thoughts?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by oleus

Originally posted by Jobeycool
Maybe they dropped off the anti-christ just in time for Egypt revolution to trick the world,lol hahahahahah

it's not like these videos were taken at taco bell

seems like a classic project bluebeam type scenario of something exactly like you are joking about, which makes the odds of it being a viral hoax/disinfo/discredit campaign skyrocket IMHO

Never know man,I don't understand why this subject is not taken serously when it is obvious some of these cases are real UFOs which cannot be form the government.Which means their is massive fraud going on with this subject.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
i do like how the older sounding woman from mississippi just had to get her two cents in about this happening all the time there (just "not like this") lol. it could be that the several people you hear in the video don't know each other and were just on the tour together, hence the slightly strange/reserved reactions (other than the slight profanity)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by expat2368
After several more videos show up from different angles and show the same thing the "debunkers" will still be screaming HOAX.

When one of them lands and strange little men emerge, the same people will be screaming "false flag" or some other similar nonsense claiming it has been hoaxed as an excuse for something or other.

If several more videos come out that are from reasonable angles and appear to show the same thing I will be freaked out by this.

can i get you "on the record" for how many different angles it would take
before you would beleive
this is either a very expensive fake
or the real deal

im sure someone can run the third to look for evidence
xploder

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

When one of them lands and strange little men emerge, the same people will be screaming "false flag" or some other similar nonsense claiming it has been hoaxed as an excuse for something or other.

If several more videos come out that are from reasonable angles and appear to show the same thing I will be freaked out by this.

Agreed. I sure hope more video comes forward of this event (if real). If there are 5-10 videos showing the same instance - how could people deny it? This really needs to be examined by video experts... all 3 videos.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by kroms33

I notice it looks like a screen, almost like LCD screen pixels - could be fake. I also see no movement of the light reflections when the camera is turned to different angles.

Thoughts?

I've already got it in After Effects to stabilize it and see if anything actually moves or not. It's going to take a LOOOOONG time to render because it's 1080 HD. I might have answers next month.. lol.

Hopefully one of the other guys has a more powerful rig and can do it faster. Or does a downgraded quality one.

I peg this one has 100% fake. I'm only popping it into AE for laughs.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by kroms33

agreed 100%. there is no shimmering of lights at all either other than the object.

i will say, though, that if it was taken with an iphone, those things really do some weird things to perspective/depth of field illusion/scale compared to other cameras.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by oleus
i do like how the older sounding woman from mississippi just had to get her two cents in about this happening all the time there (just "not like this") lol. it could be that the several people you hear in the video don't know each other and were just on the tour together, hence the slightly strange/reserved reactions (other than the slight profanity)

Yeah it sounds like a real reaction from people,but they seem as if they are not concerned enough.But that does not make it fake.
edit on 30-1-2011 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by radionactive

No, the iPhone and other phones SIMULATE stereo. It is not true stereo. They only record with ONE microphone. You can only record true stereo with MULTIPLE microphones.

While the iPhone has two microphones, one of them is only used for noise cancellation, and NOT recording.

So I think YOU should be a little more thorough before you make erroneous replies.

If you listen to the second UFO video, one of the voices plays dominantly in one channel. That is not really possible with a single cell phone microphone. It seems to me it was done in a sound track editor.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by kroms33

Thoughts?

here ya go

looks like what ever it was is effecting the camera
or its film off a screen

xploder

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
What about the white or red lights depending on which camera you see it on after it shoots back up in the sky?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Also, not that it makes any difference - but I have witnessed UFOs twice in my life. The first time my reaction was "Oh wow... what is that?" I was awe struck - I didn't know what to say, and either did everyone else I was with.

The second time I was with an even larger group camping - we were awe struck and even joking about it... now that I look back on those events I even question my own reactions to them... so please, don't use people reactions to these supposed events as "debunking" them - it is just silly. It seems there are a lot of psychiatrists here at ATS these days.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dramier

I think at this point it may be important to not include this new video with the other two until they are somehow linked other than source material.

My initial suspicion is somebody did this to try and either sabotage or improve [sic] the credibility of the first two vids. I totally agree. This video absolutely screams fake.

I agree that it would be unwise to connect the third (obviously fake) clip to the first two.

I was not implying that this third one proves or disproves anything.

Right now I am currently looking for the source clips or images used in all three clips to see if I can find them online. Needle in a haystack to say the least, but eh, I'm trying.

If we can find a clip without the UFO that exactly matches those "with UFO", I'd be happy to bury this in the hoax bin. If anyone wants to help on the search for the source images/clips without a UFO, or has any advice on how to speed the process up- I'd love to hear.

MM

edit on 30-1-2011 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I saw a green and yellow oval shaped object.About 7 triangular objects and a blueish circle object which lasted about 45 mins.Saved the newspaper article which had tons of others eyewitnessing them as well.Was unreal.No doubt these things are real.But the fraud and lies and hoaxers is realy bad and it will eventually catch up with the government.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
here is after before they "zoom" in

i wounder if the light is effecting the camera?

does not look like a screen
and a telly would have vertical and horizontal lines

xploder

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Jobeycool

Both of the original footage shots show the red lights in the sky. The third video does not show them.

The third video is suspect... I should do some test shots with my iphone and see what happens with light... but there should be some movement - and it shouldn't look like a tv screen...

UNLESS they were videoing a TV screen that was focused on the Temple???

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy

No, the iPhone and other phones SIMULATE stereo. It is not true stereo. They only record with ONE microphone. You can only record true stereo with MULTIPLE microphones.

While the iPhone has two microphones, one of them is only used for noise cancellation, and NOT recording.

So I think YOU should be a little more thorough before you make erroneous replies.

If you listen to the second UFO video, one of the voices plays dominantly in one channel. That is not really possible with a single cell phone microphone. It seems to me it was done in a sound track editor.

Here's what I propose:

Take this third video, image stabilize it, and run it through a heuristic that detects percentage of change in the video. You'll get a really low number like 5%. I don't have such a program but maybe you have or know of one?

How much you want to bet I'm right on that? =P

EDIT:

Don't even bother. I just finished a quick stabilized version on the 360 quality... It's a still picture. Absolutely no doubt in my mind at all. It doesn't change at all. Not even dust particle lol. I'd upload it to YT, but it's 943mb.. I'll see if I can re-render to a smaller format.
edit on 30-1-2011 by Dramier because: added results

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy

One example..., Nokia N93
two audio samples (outdoors and indoors)
web.mac.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER

Originally posted by expat2368
After several more videos show up from different angles and show the same thing the "debunkers" will still be screaming HOAX.

can i get you "on the record" for how many different angles it would take
before you would beleive
this is either a very expensive fake
or the real deal

im sure someone can run the third to look for evidence
xploder
I think we would need a another angle from town or whatever which clealry shows the same exact thing as the first 2 videos.Maybe alot of eyewitnesses coming out and they also said they saw it.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

Originally posted by Dramier

I think at this point it may be important to not include this new video with the other two until they are somehow linked other than source material.

My initial suspicion is somebody did this to try and either sabotage or improve [sic] the credibility of the first two vids. I totally agree. This video absolutely screams fake.

I agree that it would be unwise to connect the third (obviously fake) clip to the first two.

I was no implying that this third one proves or disproves anything.

Right now I am currently looking for the source clips or images used in all three clips to see if I can find them online. Needle in a haystack to say the least, but eh, I'm trying.

If we can find a clip without the UFO that exactly matches those "with UFO", I'd be happy to bury this in the hoax bin. If anyone wants to help on the search for the source images/clips without a UFO, or has any advice on how to speed the process up- I'd love to hear.

MM

It's fake:

I took the video and stabilized it, and it's beyond obvious that it's a video of a still image. Here ya go:

You can safely toss that one in the hoax bin or viral ad or whatever.

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join