It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"UFO Over Temple Mount in Jerusalem" [discussion and analysis of multiple videos HERE]

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dramier

Originally posted by FlySolo
reply to post by kroms33

Sure, my thought was this immediately, besides the still rays of lights. What tourist, never mind a dozens of them judging by all the voices, are out at 1:00 in the morning in Jerusalem? Third video is definitely a hoax

Look at my video, it's plainly a still photo that's video taped. I've also heard through other forums that somebody has found original video without the UFO. I'm not sure yet which one of the three videos they are referring to but I'm waiting to see if they produce a link.

you do realize that if this is a tourist group on a tour
that the picture and angle to the dome will be all over the net
i mean if 100 000 people have done the tour there could be thousands of pictures that match the video
im not saying i think this 3rd video is real or fake

but finding the "same" picture is not smoking gun footage

im going to look for tourist groups in the area offereing
"a veiw of the dome on the rock"

then contact the tour operator to find out if they run tour groups in this location at the time of the ufo

xploder

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
As I have said this subject has got to have Congressional hearings and oversite and the UFO hoaxers have to be considered fraud or this will continue.The thing is though the government has lied about UFO cases as well.This thing continues to grow and becomes more credible every single year.Dishonest skeptics out there are ruining it as well.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Whoa charger, I think you're taking my statement out of context. I despise hoaxers as much as you do. And, if i had my way, I would make it a crime.

What I was trying to say is, if REAL video evidence comes to surface and a debunker tries and tries and tries to debunk it, eventually it is. Then this real evidence is tossed in the hoax bin. So, inadvertently the debunker created the hoax under a false perception.

Get me now?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I believe both of the images below show that what is being filmed is on some type of screen. The pixel effects are either from a TV or LCD monitor - but the object in question is also being viewed on that screen and was not computer generated for this video (either it was made previously for the TV screen we are watching as CGI or the person is filming a security camera screen or viewing screen... or something - in which case it could be real).
The reason the lights are not 'moving' with the cameras would justify this theory - that what is being filmed is on a screen of some sort.
Also - sorry picture #1 is too large - the second example in that picture was an adjustment of the layers to show the pixels better.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0facf0d5df70.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9b5993ab82e4.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

reply to post by Mr Mask

Whoa charger, I think you're taking my statement out of context. I despise hoaxers as much as you do. And, if i had my way, I would make it a crime.

What I was trying to say is, if REAL video evidence comes to surface and a debunker tries and tries and tries to debunk it, eventually it is. Then this real evidence is tossed in the hoax bin. So, inadvertently the debunker created the hoax under a false perception.

Get me now?

There is alot of blantant dishonest skeptics out there who seem to purposely call everything a hoax before a real investigation was ever done.They seem to write things off as hoaxes as a matter of a fact.The subject is growing and something will give.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Also - there has to be something going on. Even if all of these are hoaxes, who and what would go through so much trouble to create them... for what purpose? Disclosure? No. There is a more sinister motive if these are fakes... one that nails the coffin even tighter for people who want the truth.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
What scares me is a revolution may result for the constant lies about this subject.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool
Dishonest skeptics out there are ruining it as well.

If skeptics were a race...you know what such talk would mean?

Anyways...people need to stop saying "skeptics" are doing this. Its not skeptics- its liar scum.

Nothing more but dishonest hucksters trying to fool people.

Getting a little sick of seeing people pointing towards so-called "skeptics" as the villains here.

Hoaxers are a class unto themselves. They prey on skeptics and believers alike and are parasitic jerk-wads unrelated to both.

Get that right and thank the unholy ground we walk on that skeptics are defending UFOlogy as best as they can. If it wasn't for skeptics working HARD to disprove hoaxers....Jesus...we would all be kissing Billy Meier's feet!

Skeptics are heroes.

Skeptics care about debunking lies.

Skeptics (good at what they do or not) are concerned with truth.

Get that through your skull and be thankful we have some damn talented ones here. They have done more for ATS by bringing down countless hoaxers than ANY type of people here.

Hell...they ARE this site's first/last/best defense against thousands of liars preying on the good hopes and intentions of us all.

Thank you skeptics....thank debunkers..and thank you believers who value rigorous testing of all things unproven or unknown.

MM

edit on 31-1-2011 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
really AMAZING video...but..... I am going with my gut here and saying it is a hologram.......the question would be WHO is using a hologram over the dome of the rock, and for what purpose??

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
There is such thing as honest skepticism.We must always be skeptical first in every single case.Sorry I should have been more clear.

link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool

reply to post by Mr Mask

Get me now?

There is alot of blantant dishonest skeptics out there who seem to purposely call everything a hoax before a real investigation was ever done.They seem to write things off as hoaxes as a matter of a fact.The subject is growing and something will give.

I know, but I have been sucked in a few times too many so I grudgingly await for their hypothesis. Gift almost had me convinced but the other fellow demonstrated that the iphone will cause anomalies such as the wavy foreground.

link   

reply to post by Dramier

Yes, I have been watching your videos and thanks for your work. I already had a sneaking suspicion the 3rd was trash.

I'm backing you on the backyard demonstration. I was on the fence (no pun) with the OP, and was temporarily derailed when hoaxkiller presented his evidence. Good job refuting it.

Thanks for the kinds words, however I can't claim that my backyard demonstration proves anything concretely. I was merely backing my argument. It is far from a decided matter, and I'm just as much on the fence as ever. I may seem to be backing the first two videos as real, but I can only really say that I'm still undecided. Hoaxkiller does great work, and when you continue to challenge each other and use reason and logic with your experiences, only truth and good answers can come of it. Whichever the case may be with these videos, I maintain hope between the lot of us we can get to the bottom of it. I think I can say with faith that Hoaxkiller feels the same way.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

I understand...sorry...I just hate when people poop on skeptics trying to defend the reality of conspiracy.

Sorry. I just take it personally when people thrash skeptics...even though I don't agree with the term.

I agree with you...hoaxers should be fined and do time.

MM

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Let me be clear again..Honest skepticism is a must in every case.First we must be skeptic but with an open mind and a true full investigation.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by kroms33
I believe both of the images below show that what is being filmed is on some type of screen. The pixel effects are either from a TV or LCD monitor - but the object in question is also being viewed on that screen and was not computer generated for this video (either it was made previously for the TV screen we are watching as CGI or the person is filming a security camera screen or viewing screen... or something - in which case it could be real).
The reason the lights are not 'moving' with the cameras would justify this theory - that what is being filmed is on a screen of some sort.
Also - sorry picture #1 is too large - the second example in that picture was an adjustment of the layers to show the pixels better.

This is exactly what I thought as well, but I have to confess I have never filmed a TV screen of any type, so I kept my mouth shut.. lol. I felt like it looked like pixelation from a TV screen, but with LCD's and such out I have no idea if that stays true. I have seen compression codecs that cause this same effect, so it may be impossible to verify that ever. Regardless, the fact that it appears to me as a still image when stabilized is the smoking gun in my opinion. I would be VERY shocked if the third video were proven genuine.

I'm off to bed for the night, will check in tonite once I am back home. Good night all.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
reply to post by FlySolo

I understand...sorry...I just hate when people poop on skeptics trying to defend the reality of conspiracy.

Sorry. I just take it personally when people thrash skeptics...even though I don't agree with the term.

I agree with you...hoaxers should be fined and do time.

MM

Great, I'm glad we're on the same page. I respect a lot of skeptics here. True skeptics. But some debunkers go a little too far and shouldn't be considered of the same class.
BTW, were the hell is Phage? 3-months no show is a record
edit on 31-1-2011 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
If this subject keeps gaining ground like it does,I think Wahsington will have Congressional hearings and open up talks and real cases over it.Then they can get to the scams and hoaxers who are actualy commiting fraud over this.But the government has lied about cases as well.So they know it could get them in big trouble.
If this goes to Congress they probably will have generals and the Navy and UFO cases of people with any knowledge about it grilled in front on TV.Not sure what it would take to get this to happen.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
On another forum the original picture that is suspected to have been used in the third video has been located and posted!

I haven't compared this to the video, but I'm posting a link here so others can pick it up. I have to get sleep.

Credit goes to a user named "Dirty Harry" on another forum I will not name since I'm not sure of the rules regarding it. This is a significant find.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Jobeycool

I don't want to be a killjoy but I don't think this would even make the entertainment section of the paper. It would take a lot more for anything you described of ever happening.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Has anyone timed the hovering over the temple? how long is it there in each of the videos?
I would time it, but as I have said - I am rebuilding my main PC and do not have After effects installed.

Could someone time all three videos to the millisecond from the begining of it hovering (remaining stationary) to the end where it takes off suddenly?

This would be an exellent find if all of the videos match.

Off to bed.. check in the morn!

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join