It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"UFO Over Temple Mount in Jerusalem" [discussion and analysis of multiple videos HERE]

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
that third video looks even more like a 2-d still (with added cgi) being filmed on a screen when you watch it in 1080p.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
From what I am seeing in capturing frames in photoshop - the object is experiencing the same type of 'strange' pixel formating as the rest of the picture - which leads me to believe this was on some type of LCD or TV screen that was being filmed...

I will post my results in a bit - shrinking the pictures from 1080i down a bit

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Dramier

Well well well! the plot thickens!

Good job on that mate, I was waiting for someone to do that. Now, I feel confident what we are witnessing is the real deal. It also points out that we need to watch out for skeptics because ironically, the skeptics are who are creating the hoaxes.

Lesson learned

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
last comment on the "debunked" stabilization of the first video...what's the use in stabilizing mpeg compression artifacting? even feature film dvd's in the early days of dvd compression would have shifting backgrounds like that. of course it's going to look like he's on a boat if what you are stabilizing was dancing around because of a combinaion of bad mpeg compression and cheap in-camera motion stabilization (which i believe is what we are seeing). and i think it's obvious that this third video was piggybacking on the much more convincing first set of videos.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dramier

It's fake:

You can safely toss that one in the hoax bin or viral ad or whatever.

Thank you sir. But I was already assuming that one was fake due to the bad acting and the fact that this giant bright orb (too bright to look at) didn't reflect any light onto the reflective dome and surrounding buildings.

Right now I am looking for a source video clip of the first UFO clip "without UFO added". I am trying to find a clip that would match the original and pan up and down.

Seeing as fairly recently (2008) there was an night time eclipse over Jerusalem, I can see it easily being a clip of said eclipse, where someone would film the sky for a bit of time.

I may be wasting my time searching for such a thing through hundreds of clips online...but since all you video guys are doing work, I can at least try to burn some midnight oil and help on my end anyway I can.

Thanks for shooting the third clip in the foot...it needed to die.

Lets either prove or disprove the original. I am also currently trying to contact some friends who work in film and see what they may come up with. But its late and I assume they are all tucked away and snoring.

MM
edit on 31-1-2011 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Does this video remind anyone of that NASA/space video which showed this UFO/Orb floating above the earth and then there's a sudden flash and this thing zooms away much like the orb in this video.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
OK, so yet another video has surfaced, supposedly close up, with female voices speaking English, that definitely looks hoaxed to my eyes. This is now throwing serious doubt on the whole thing for me...

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

It's fake:

You can safely toss that one in the hoax bin or viral ad or whatever.

Thank you sir. But I was already assuming that one was fake due to the bad acting and the fact that this giant bright orb (too bright to look at) didn't reflect any light onto the reflective dome and surrounding buildings.

Right now I am looking for a source video clip of the first UFO clip "without UFO added". I am trying to find a clip that would match the original and pan up and down.

Seeing as fairly recently there was an night time eclipse over Jerusalem, I can see it easily being a clip of said eclipse, where someone would film the sky for a bit of time.

I may be wasting my time searching for such a thing through hundreds of clips online...but since all you video guys are doing work, I can at least try to burn some midnight oil and help on my end anyway I can.

Thanks for shooting the third clip in the foot...it needed to die.

Lets either prove or disprove the original. I am also currently trying to contact some friends who work in film and see what they may come up with. But its late and I assume they are all tucked away and snoring.

MM

Indeed. I figure it's safest to go ahead and show it to be beyond doubt fake so that others here can see for themselves and let it die without debate.

As far as the source images go.. that's tough. If it was a hoax, they easily could have filmed the original footage themselves. But I think it's a good idea and might turn something up.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
The sad truth is that this video is almost too good to be true.

When most of the time footage is either "so choppy it could be anything" or "so pixelated its obvious CGI" this one has everyone scratching their heads.

Personally, it looks so real i almost cant imagine it being real. It really reminds me of something out of a sci-fi movie.

With that said, i have seen a UFO recently that in my eyes looked almost like it could have been CGI. Except, i was viewing it with my own eyes, so i knew it wasnt.

Sometimes things can be such an amazing sight that its hard to say for sure. Im going to keep my eyes open on this one, and i only hope that more videos and angles come out adding to the credibility of the video.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Indeed. I figure it's safest to go ahead and show it to be beyond doubt fake so that others here can see for themselves and let it die without debate.

Agreed and value your work in doing so. So, thanks.

As far as the source images go.. that's tough. If it was a hoax, they easily could have filmed the original footage themselves. But I think it's a good idea and might turn something up.

I also think that such a hoax (if it is a hoax) would more easily be filmed by the hoaxers themselves. But since am leaning towards the foreground being added/edited in- the only reasonable answer I can come up with for taking the time and trouble of doing so (instead of just self-filming a real shot) is that the hoaxers (if hoaxed) were not able to film the dome themselves. Like I said, I probably am wasting my time...but its all I got.

Keep up the good work...I'm a fan!

MM

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Can anyone tell if that fog around the Temple Mount that is lit up by the surrounding lights is moving? Hard to tell, had to strain my eyes to see but I thought I saw it change a little...could be pixelation or my eyes are playing tricks on me...or could be real? Dunno?

Maybe some of the video experts can concentrate their efforts on that part of the video to see if the fog is moving at all?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Here is video of what is supposed to be the translation of the 2 men www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by kroms33

Sure, my thought was this immediately, besides the still rays of lights. What tourist, never mind a dozens of them judging by all the voices, are out at 1:00 in the morning in Jerusalem? Third video is definitely a hoax

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
the best way to discredit something is "make" a bad "fake"
and people asociate the fake with the whole subject
i wounder when the thrid video came out?
a day after the first one?

how to discredit 101
make a bad fake and point to it as proof the whole subject is fake

im no video expert
but this is starting to add up

xploder

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo
reply to post by kroms33

Sure, my thought was this immediately, besides the still rays of lights. What tourist, never mind a dozens of them judging by all the voices, are out at 1:00 in the morning in Jerusalem? Third video is definitely a hoax

Look at my video, it's plainly a still photo that's video taped. I've also heard through other forums that somebody has found original video without the UFO. I'm not sure yet which one of the three videos they are referring to but I'm waiting to see if they produce a link.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
This stuff is insane if it is real.What the heck!!!!!I Think it is getting scary and creepier every year and more credible.However their is tons of hoaxers out their.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

i work with video from time to time and i think i can explain this one to be a hoax
if no one has already noticed the video from the other thread
here: Other thread now closed

in which two videos were spliced side by side

above embed is that said video.
then according to that video,
at 1 min and 04 secs into the video
it shows something going across, from left to right
in BOTH videos
and if the video on the left can be zoomed in to the exact size of the video on the right
then it will show the exact same anomaly

I'm sure whomever tries it will notice that BOTH videos are using the same source
as to why you may ask

well if one looks close enough
the entire view is at the exact same angle in both videos.
and the one on the right has the contrast and brightness enhanced

if someone were beside the other person filming the second video
then the view would have changed slightly or alot.
and the angles of both videos would be different.

my 2 cents worth

Marshall
edit on 31-1-2011 by Marshall Twinie because: to fix changes slightly to changed slightly

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Dramier

Yes, I have been watching your videos and thanks for your work. I already had a sneaking suspicion the 3rd was trash.

I'm backing you on the backyard demonstration. I was on the fence (no pun) with the OP, and was temporarily derailed when hoaxkiller presented his evidence. Good job refuting it.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo
Good job on that mate, I was waiting for someone to do that. Now, I feel confident what we are witnessing is the real deal.

Huh? What!?

It also points out that we need to watch out for skeptics because ironically, the skeptics are who are creating the hoaxes.

WHAT!? How the hell do you come to that conclusion?

1) Hoaxers are scum...are not beleivers or skeptics...just scum that should be arrested and fined, and/or sent to jail.

2) How the hell do you come to the conclusion that skeptics are creating the hoaxes?

3) Seeing as people tend to call me and my friends on here "skeptics", I'd really like to know how you are pushing hoaxing onto "skeptics"?

4) Never mind...I will just assume you want to cause some sort of negative feeling between those involved.

Lesson learned

The lesson you should REALLY be learning is this-

THOSE who spend energy trying to debunk hoaxes geared to fooling "gullible people" are actually heroes trying to stop abuse of "gullible people".

You should be thanking them weather or not you agree with their processes or outcomes. They are TRYING to help, and working towards STOPPING the criminal behavior of taking advantage of innocent people who just want the truth.

MM

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

I've also heard through other forums that somebody has found original video without the UFO. I'm not sure yet which one of the three videos they are referring to but I'm waiting to see if they produce a link.

Wonderful! I'd like to see that. Perhaps my attempts to find said clip was not successful but also not stupid.

That would be neat.

If you get the low-down, hook us up with the info!

Thanks again. You do good work...like many here.

Again, I am overly thankful for the ATS team.

MM

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join