It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

look at these photos i just took !!!!!!!!!!!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

and about my post on the other thread, that your using against me
i was joking i even gave him a star and flag, it made sense it wasnt his
first thread but yet the title said i just found the best website ever ats lol
if he had just found this site that would have been normal to post
but hes been here a while already and you would think that that woulda been
his first thread , and if you wanna go post digging trying too dig up dirt like the wuss you are
i bet there is all kindsa posts you made i c an use against you, grow up!!!!

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

Thanks for uploading your video, but it doesn't show anything that we can't see on You Tube all the time. For years now people have been uploading similar videos of blinking lights in the sky. There are people who film them night after night and repeatedly put them up on YT. These people are completely baffled that they can see 'blinkies' but can't hear the aircraft that is generating them.

Some of these people are filming aircraft at up to 15-20 miles distant on clear night skies. You have to take into consideration the lie of the land and where you are pointing you camera. Also the direction that the aircraft is heading in relation to where you are filming from as perspective comes into play. Try linking it up to a map or Google Earth? You live in a city with Holloman AFB, White Sands and White Sands regional airport on its doorstep. 'Blinkies', ie aircraft at night, have been fooling people for years.

TJ

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

yea i know, i know whats up there is not normal, i hope to get a better video tonite going to drive close to it, ijm
not even big on ufos until recently, i started a thread on a big bright red object in the sky, every since then there have been these weird flashing balls of light everywhere,i just wish i could capture this the same way i am seeing it, if you could see these things, you would want to do a thread on them also lol.,

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I have gotten a picture similar to the streamers in your photos. I was at a cemetery near my parents house one night, I took a picture looking across the grave yard and got a strange streaming light. If I remember right there were stationary lights in the distance that would show it wasn't a shaky hand. I will have to look on my old computer to see if I can find it and post.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Here are a few pictures I took last summer that resulted in the same type of image you posted. These were taken of a star that I did free hand and resulted in the squiggly lines. Has I used a tripod I wouldnt have had these shaky pictures. As you can see its not impossible to recreate your images.

Shaky Star 1

Shaky Star 2

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I also wanted to add that I'm not trying to make you out to be a hoax..I believe what you took is real..I also know what its like to have accusations thrown at me over pics..I just wanted to show you what could have happened with your pics is all..

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
The pictures are just due to a bright object and shaky hands, along with long exposure (which has already been stated though, and even if you don't think your hands were shaking they were moving just enough, if you weren't using a tripod then there's no argument).

The video, it's impossible to say anything especially without a shot showing what's off in the dark (this could simply be a Marfa Lights type thing where the background comes into question). If I'm not mistaken Alamogordo does have some mountains around it so lights could come from there or we could simply be seeing aircraft from Holloman (not so sure about this but it is a possibility).

edit: Had noticed another mention of someone saying they got the same thing and were sure they didn't have shaky hands. Realize that by the use of the words "shaky hands" it doesn't mean extreme shaking, the slightest movement will cause the lines. Unless you had a tripod with absolutely no movement, you will get the lines you're seeing. Over the years I've had the exact same result when taking night pictures.
edit on 7-2-2011 by ericds because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join