It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Muslims will double to 5.5m in 20 years in Britain

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

My VIEWS:

K, many of you will come to this thread saying 'dont bash the Muslims' or 'Let them have their way' or whatever but if you read that whole Article in The Mail you will see a reason to be afraid in 30 odd years time... maybe not for yourself but for your children.... do you think your children will be thankful for growing up where there will be less English people at school (there already is now in some places)?

Being Muslim doesn't preclude you from being English, one is a faith, the other is a nationality. The Daily Mail sport coverage is pretty good, but it wears its politics on its sleeve and it certainly doesn't miss a chance to put a less than positive message across about the teachings of Islam.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
This country's already swamped with Christians so a bit of variety might spice things up a bit.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by john_bmth

in 20 years nobody will be there to see it !!! and by the way muslim are not alien from another world they are like you ans me people with blood on there veine trying to rize family to have an education et to live there life... this muslim things start to be very anoying, mulsim this muslim that...

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by pitchdragon
this muslim things start to be very anoying, mulsim this muslim that...

And it's JUST starting to annoy you?

It's been going on for over ten years in it's current guise, the campaign against Muslims.... since 9/11.
I've found it offensive and "annoying" for the whole time..

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

What else is new? The British Empire belived in 'Divide and Conquer'. The islamic emperors believed in Multiply and Conquer. Ever wondered why it is easy to divorce or it is legal to have multiple wives in most of the islamic countries? The Islamic religion at one point was in decline. The dynasties were being conquered and taken out. The only way to flourish and ensure the survival of the race and the religion was to intertwine the right to marry multiple women and produce multiple offsprings. This might not be documented but I heard it from my grandfather when I was a kid. The claim then generally goes towards "well we are a majority representing this region so this has to be governed under the muslim law and be under the muslim political system'. This has been the case in every corner of the world where the majority of population has been islamic. This ensures the survival of the Race and the Religion. Surely the effort is also on brainwashing and sometimes forcing the non-islamic believers to accept the islam way of looking at the world and accepting the religion or else face the ultimatum. Most of us do not even see it coming but it all starts with the Madrasas where the basic education of islam is crammed/programmed into the brains of the young ones which remains with them despite living in a wesetern country like UK.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

This might not be documented but I heard it from my grandfather when I was a kid.
well its over then your right were wrong obviously end of story .

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

Originally posted by pitchdragon
this muslim things start to be very anoying, mulsim this muslim that...

And it's JUST starting to annoy you?

It's been going on for over ten years in it's current guise, the campaign against Muslims.... since 9/11.
I've found it offensive and "annoying" for the whole time..

Yes..... and i am also tired of it.... tired of it on the news.... tired of it on the net..... tired of it in my face.... tired of it everywhere.....

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheGhostViking
reply to post by hp1229

This might not be documented but I heard it from my grandfather when I was a kid.
well its over then your right were wrong obviously end of story .

Care to explain what you exactly mean by that? Does everything has to have a website or reference point? Plenty of information about ancient cultures and civilizations are passed down to generations. The religion of ISLAM is not that old or ancient that it methods of flourishment cannot be passed down to the next generation.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TheGhostViking

I am concerned because we are both part of the EU superstate. There is no longer Britain or Slovakia as far as immigration or movement of people is concerned. And I am concerned because I dont want any western state to be islamized.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by RRokkyy

Originally posted by arollingstone
What about the dozens of white British teenagers who already have 3 kids by the age of 15?

You can kiss your lilly white assess goodbye.

It would be the first time in history that a major indigenous population has voluntarily become a minority, rather than through war, famine or disease. Whites will be a minority in London by 2010. In the early 1950s there were only a few tens of thousands of non-whites in the UK. By 1991 that had risen to 3 million – 6 per cent of the population. The population of ethnic minorities has been growing at between 2 and 4 per cent a year. Net immigration has been running at record levels, with 185,000 newcomers last year. Government forecasts suggest that immigration on its own will be responsible for half the growth of the British population over the next couple of decades.

edit on 31-1-2011 by RRokkyy because: (no reason given)

reply to post by RRokkyy

I don't quote understand your rather baseless comment.. not all English people are white, not all Americans are white, not all French are white - what's your point? It's called Globalisation, its a natural progression as travel and migration becomes more easily accessible, people seek out scarce resources in other countries when there's not enough back home- you would do the same if you had to. Besides, legal immigrants contribute to the economy - which is a good thing. And your statistic is not evidence of anything, it broadly refers to 'ethnic minorities' and 'immigrants'. It's most likely that the majority of those immigrants are 'white' and from within the EU! If you want to troll, then troll, don't try to look sophisticated!

Edit: And my argument wasn't 'oh noes, whats going to happen to all the white people?', it was that white people have lots of kids too - the race card is obsolete as far as I'm concerned, and nationality is an artificial illusion

edit on 1-2-2011 by arollingstone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
my enemy is not the Muslims . My enemy is those behind the NWO
and they only worship 1 GOD
G .O. D.
GOLD OIL AND DRUGS

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Something that needs to be remembered is that Enoch Powell made a dramatic speech about the “Rivers of Blood”. He was strongly anti immigration despite being the person that started the recruitment of people from the West Indies to take the so-called dirty jobs. Anyway did we have rivers of blood hell no! I would say that the west Indian community is the one of the most integrated of ethnic groups today. This is the reason why I am optimistic about the future. England changed people always has done and always will do.
edit on 1-2-2011 by tiger5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
To be honest, British people just love to complain - they absolutely love it. A result of reading too many broadsheet tabloids that they pedal as 'newspapers' yet feature no actual news. I went through Eastern Europe this summer, and they've got it a lot worse than the British do, I got to talking to a lot of them about real issues but they never seem to complain about such mundane stuff. If you want to talk about population takeovers and all that jazz, direct the discussion towards the Israeli occupation of Palestine. Surely, that is a more pressing issues than 'muzzies taking all our jobs and introducing Shariaa law innit' - what a farce! The Muslims that have been integrated into British culture would never accept Shariaa ruling, and would never propose it. Seriously, this discussions ridiculous and is being dragged out way too long! It's a non-issue so far, I mean this is some doom-and-gloom merchant talking about 20 years in the future, talk about clutching at straws!

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by arollingstone

another way of looking at it is that as we have always had a good moan about everything would it not be more worrisome to have utter silence on the issue and no moaning? coz I would find it much more worrisome than a moan, at least in the act of moaning the topic is being discussed and opposing views raised and reasoned.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
this thread has distracted us long enough I feel , Im going to try and find some threads we can get into , il link some here.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by thoughtsfull

It's true that if anyone feels threatened by a certain issue, they should raise it for discussion. However, that discussion process should be rational and supported by common sense. 28 pages on a topic based entirely on speculation is a bit much though, it truly is flogging a dead horse. Especially when the concerns raised are as ludicrous as a fear of fundamentalist Shariaa law overthrowing the established courts of Britain! Most arguments raised here have been based on uneducated stereotypes, and the true nature of the planet is that all of it should ideally be accessible to all people. If you trace back human existence far enough, you'll reach a point where the concept of different countries didn't exist. And if you trace back the geographical existence of the planet far enough, the fact is that all continents used to be joined in the form of Pangea. Who is any individual to say that another individual doesn't have the right to live or thrive somewhere, no one truly owns or belongs to any land - we all belong to all land - it is merely the human invention of money that has created the concept of ownership.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
About Rothchilds
www.abovetopsecret.com...
about uk legal system . www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by arollingstone

Oh I do agree with you, a lot of arguments from either side are (IMHO) simply silly... I see both sides as bad as each other.. but feel they seem to need space to whittle on about the things that bother them.. my assumption is that the rest of us will simply get along
and eventually (my hope) both sides will realise their fears are unfounded.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by something wicked
Being Muslim doesn't preclude you from being English, one is a faith, the other is a nationality. The Daily Mail sport coverage is pretty good, but it wears its politics on its sleeve and it certainly doesn't miss a chance to put a less than positive message across about the teachings of Islam.

No, being English is an ethnicity. The English are the indigenous people of England.

People are calling this a religious issue, when it is clearly a racial issue.

I for one don't support the takeover of Tibet by the Chinese, so why would I support a Pakistani colonisation of England? The religious conflict is just one serious symptom of the problem.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Big whoop wanna faid abudid? (Family Guy)

Really this isn't news, because of two main reasons 1. Its in the Daily Mail and 2. Its in the Daily Mail.

One of the most bigoted red top newspapers in the U.K, of course the muslim population is going to increase, hell catholics out number protestants in the U.K for the first time in a brazilian years, but thats not a concern either...guy fawkes would've flipped his lid (unless you believe that he was in-fact a puppet terrorist in one of the U.K govs false flag op)...
We live in a secular society, everyones free to procreate and believe as they wish...alsong as they don't cause suffering or violence...

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join