It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Muslims will double to 5.5m in 20 years in Britain

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by backinblack
prove they were all terrorist attacks committed by Muslims..

Denial denial denial. The list is accurate.

Actually I would suggest you double-check your source's info just to be sure, FF. I remember one such list - it may even be from the same site - that claimed that a town in France suffered a major terrorist bombing that killed over three thousand people; it turned out to be a fireworks factory that had been hit by lightning, and roughly three thousand people were evacuated from the town nearby.

The site you're using has a very definite bias, and its facts are questionable for just that reason. Some are probably accurate. Others are bound to be inaccurate. Still more fall in the kinda-sorta range.

Confirm your facts before using them; don't expect your opponent to do your work for you.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheGhostViking

Originally posted by jameshawkings
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

This Daily Mail article would only make sense if the muslim population in the UK hadn't already been targeted for sterilization. The plan is to damage the developing ovaries of their young females by using Polysorbate 80 i.e. Swine Flu Vaccine. This won't show until the next generation

Polysorbate 80 in Swine Flu Vaccine

UK Sterilization Program Now Focusing on the Pakistani and Bangladeshi Communities
edit on 30-1-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-1-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

JAMES i reposted this because our brothers and sisters have just ignored it cant think why . hmmmmm

TheGhostViking, thanks for reposting. Like you hint, unfortunately a lot of people would see this as a good thing. I know people who believe it's a great thing tricking the poor and those who have large families into having themselves sterilized or their fertility reduced with 'vaccines'.

Personally, I think it should be voluntary and they should offer money to people, but to be deliberately damaging the ovaries of young children whilst pretending it's a flu vaccine; that's criminal.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
TheGhostViking

Listen to Bill talk about it here

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
For F*** Sake it was in the Daily Mail, the UKs daily Fascist rag, that print things, it thinks isn't 'Cricket', the Daily Mail is written by C**ts, its stories are full of Sh*t, and it is then consumed by people with sh*t for brains....\

Insert Comment here....

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

Look mate, there are too many people in England let alone Britain.... it cant continue like it is for there is not any room left..... we already tread on each others toes.... imagine what it will be like 20 years from now....

Please get your head screwed on!!!!!!!

You arent taking into account the geography of the World and the mass of land attributed to each Country..... you must see this..... please open your eyes and see this..... over-population can occur in certain parts of the World due to lack of space!!!!!
edit on 31-1-2011 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: adding text

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
IF THERES 1 GOOD THING THAT CAN COME OF THREADS SUCH AS THESE IT IS THIS .

IM assuming your here on ats because you believe in conspiracy theories WHATEVER they may be , Do you agree then that TPTB have for centuries used us all as PAWNS TO ATTACK AND KILL EACH OTHER SOLELY FOR THE GAIN OF THE NWO ?
_
WE need to REFUSE to do THEIR BIDDING .
STOP quarreling over the slightest differences we have _
WE NEED TO SHOW UNITY _
WHETHER YOUR BLACK BROWN WHITE WHATEVER RACE OR RELIGION
STAND UP
STAND UP SHOW THEM THAT WE ARE UNITED
ALL WALKS OF LIFE REFUSING TO BE SLAVES TO THE NWO
MARCH IN LONDON MANCHESTER LIVERPOOL BIRMINGHAM
MARCH UNITED ALL OVER THE UK
TPTB ARE SCARED OF US AS IT IS _
UNITE BROTHERS AND SISTERS AND WE CAN TRULY MAKE A CHANGE !

ps if you agree with me add me send me a pm . I SWEAR TO YOU I WILL NOT LET MY KIDS GROW UP IN THIS S HIT HOLE I WILL STAND UP FOR THEM !!!!!!!!!!!

STAND UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
edit on 31-1-2011 by TheGhostViking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Maslo,

There's a huge difference between consuming something through your mouth and having it injected directly into your blood stream. We have all kinds of protection mechanisms to stop certain chemicals in our food from getting directly into our blood stream. Our immune system plays a big part in this. We are not designed to have chemicals injected directly into our blood streams as that didn't happen throughout history, so we are incredibly vulnerable in this situation. You only need to look at the number of children who end up dead or in Special School after a so-called 'dodgy vaccine'. Look up the amount that's been paid out over vaccine injury, it's colossal, and that's the small percentage who actually realized it was the vaccine that caused the death/disease/injury

It is completely unscientfic to say that as we eat Polysorbate 80 then it must be safe to inject directly into our blood stream. Imagine injecting Milk directly into the blood or Cod Liver Oil, I'm sure most people would not agree to have it injected into them whether they were a scientist or not; it's basic common sense not to do mad things like that. What goes into our blood is carefully regulated by our bodies and those control mechanisms in our stomachs are there for a very important reason.

Remember who told us we needed the Swine Flu Vaccine. It was the WHO i.e. health arm of the UN. Who is the major doner to the WHO and who's family setup the UN? Rockefeller (family who funded Nazis), the man who wants the world population right down.

UNICEF have been caught sterilizing in third world countries with vaccines now a number of times. People don't want to believe that it's happening on their own doorsteps, but I'm afraid it's time to wake up and stop falling for the Swine Flu/Vaccine propaganda. Look at the facts and stop believing what is nice to believe. This is here now, it's going on every day, we've got a sterilizatin program in the UK, USA and in almost every country. Only the people at the top know the true agenda, the other 99% (doctors, nurses etc) just know the vaccine/flu part

Nigerian Polio Vaccine Contaminated with Sterilizing Agents.

The reason it's called Swine, it's actually an inside joke of the people who are behind this. Hogwash = Garbage fed to hogs

hogwash n. Worthless, false, or ridiculous speech or writing; nonsense. Garbage fed to hogs

Originally posted by Maslo
reply to post by TheGhostViking

JAMES i reposted this because our brothers and sisters have just ignored it cant think why . hmmmmm

Brecause its very dubious at best, probably bull#. Polysorbate 80 is very common and proven non-toxic emulsifier (unless used in absurdly high amounts). You ingest cca 0.1 grams of polysorbate 80 daily in foods. The amount in the vaccine is 0.025 miligrams per dose, which is really only a trace amount.

en.wikipedia.org...

In Europe and America people eat about 0.1 g of polysorbate 80 in foods per day.[7] Influenza vaccines contain 0.000025 g of polysorbate 80 per dose.[6]
In general, polysorbate 80 is safe and well-tolerated, although a small number of people are allergic to this substance,[8] and it may be harmful to people with Crohn's disease.[9]
Rats fed with diets containing up to 5% polysorbate 80 by volume showed no toxic effects (duration of study?).[10] Polysorbate 80 is not carcinogenic.[11] A 1956 study saw no effect on reproduction in rats at up to 5% of their diet being polysorbate 80, although reproduction decreased at 20% of the diet (duration of study?).[12] A 1993 study raised concerns that polysorbate 80 might decrease fertility in rats.[13] A 1997 study looked at the effect of consuming three doses by body weight of 0.5%/day on the sex organs of female rats and saw no abnormal changes (duration of study?); this is equivalent to a 70 kg person consuming about 350 g per day for three days.[14] A 2008 study concluded that there was no observable adverse effects at doses per body weight of up to 1.85 ml/kg·day, which is equivalent to a 70 kg person consuming about 140 g of this substance per day for 21 days. However, administration of 16.783 ml/kg·day to pregnant rats lowered body weight in male and female offspring.[7] This is equivalent to a person consuming about 1.3 kg of polysorbate 80 per day for 21 days.

Rather than dubious internet articles, I would rather thust common sense - if its all the NWO owned media, politicians and organizations that are pushing mass immigration, multicultural and PC agenda as much as they can, and discredit any opposition whenewer they can, they are probably up to no good.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Pagans felt the same way as early Christianity invaded Europe. The problem here I believe is that people will be made to convert just like Pagans were. Once a religion gains more followers than opponents it will be very difficult to have a differing opinion. Like a conquering army wades in to a demoralized populace and just takes over.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wardwolf
Pagans felt the same way as early Christianity invaded Europe. The problem here I believe is that people will be made to convert just like Pagans were. Once a religion gains more followers than opponents it will be very difficult to have a differing opinion. Like a conquering army wades in to a demoralized populace and just takes over.

I would be on the streets with a gun if this happened.

I am all for a bit of multi culture but no one is forcing me to believe in some bollocks that i have no care for.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by KingDoey

I agree with you whole-heartedly. The Pagans fought tooth and nail to hold on to their ancient beliefs. They were starved, enslaved, tortured and murdered over what they held sacred. The problem here is that the mob rules, you are either part of the mob or you get over ran by it, or you could form your own mob and fight back.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo
reply to post by SPACEYstranger

But obviously you have no proper grounds to assume that, and even then it would be fundamentally counter-productive to keep 2 racial groups apart for your own petty reasons.

Why it would be counterproductive? Forcing them together without mutual agreement may be. And I am not talking about racial groups, but cultural.

Regardless, your arguing moot points once again, without any sort of supporting logic.

My opinion is not supported in logic? Lets logically write down all alternatives which we have, and what they lead to:

1. Allow massive immigration:
This could lead to:
a) there will be initial conflicts, but over time, islam reforms to approve western human right ideals and all muslims assimilate and become moderate. This would be good outcome, but considering the spectacular failure of western european multiculturalism and moslim opinion polls regarding human rights issues, we can consider this unlikely.

b) europe will be taken over by radical islam. Obviously bad outcome, and according to evidence, probable.

2. Dont allow massive immigration:
This could lead to:
a) Islamic world will over time reform like christianity, and becomes compatible with western concept of human rights. Then we can mix both cultures without fear that extremists will prevail, since there wuld be no extremists. If we dont destroy the western world with scenario 1b, this is very likely, since western world will over time surely influence islamic world. Obviously good outcome.

b) islam wont reform and there may be war between western and islamic world. Since we are more advanced, we will most probably win. Worse outcome, but still far better than 1b.

Obviously, option 2 leads to better outcomes. Now I want to see your justification for 1.

I think your opinion is not supported in logic, but naive idealism.

Theres no justification for this "societal engineering" idea.

PC is societal engineering at its highest.

edit on 31/1/11 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

edit on 31/1/11 by Maslo because: added

So you would rather us prevent integration of the muslim and western world, so that when in the future a war breaks out we can kick their ass and take over their country, thereby "solving" the fundamental issue.

Somehow, i would prefer option 1. Where we integrate the two societies, and allow them to work out their differences over time (rather then just wiping them out...)

Yes, its going to be messy. But there wont be an islamic "takeover" of the modern world (thats laughable, and retarded.)

option 1,a is my favorite. I think you underestimate the capabilities of time and physical integration to overcome the important social differences.

This idea that we should hold them at arms length until a conflict breaks out and victory is assured is barbaric. You fail to place any value in muslim society, instead dubbing them the "evil other".

Things arent as dire as they might appear through the conspiracy-news lens. No need to posit ideas such as the annihilation and subsequent westernization of all Islamic peoples.

I would rather the world be graced by the presence of as many different cultures as possible, so that we might eventually end up with an enlightened society that doesn't emerge through polices geared towards active discrimination. Thats an ancient way of dealing with foreigners that has already been proven disastrous in the colonial period.

We are still recovering from the atrocities of that period. Not something worth repeating.

I just want to add, i dont support "massive immigration". I just oppose anti-immigration. Theres absolutely no justification for forcing immigration, but preventing it is even more dire.

migration must be allowed to happen naturally. The gradual migration of Muslims into western countries should not be encouraged or discouraged, but expected and accepted.
edit on 31-1-2011 by SPACEYstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

I would be on the streets with a gun if this happened. I am all for a bit of multi culture but no one is forcing me to believe in some bollocks that i have no care for.

well the only people that fall under that category (loosely ) are jehovah witnesses and I dont answer the door to them , ,,,,
so again the words "mountain out of a molehill " spring to mind . !

PEACE TO ALL
GHOST

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGhostViking

I would be on the streets with a gun if this happened. I am all for a bit of multi culture but no one is forcing me to believe in some bollocks that i have no care for.

well the only people that fall under that category (loosely ) are jehovah witnesses and I dont answer the door to them , ,,,,
so again the words "mountain out of a molehill " spring to mind . !

PEACE TO ALL
GHOST

So that is your oppinion, fair play to you.

But why should I be forced to belive or follow something that I do not care for.

I despise all religion. How can anyone have the right to tell me that I have to follow it.

As said before I would go down fighting.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wardwolf

Yeah thats probably right. I'm always amazed at the way Islam spread over north Africa. One day the locals were Jews and Christians and other religions too, then they were Muslims. Amazing how the religion spread so fast there. I was in Morocco recently and the Egyptians sent some tribes to there to colonise it and then the rest of the local Berbers dropped Judaism and went Muslim. I was amazes when my taxi driver told us that the Berbers were jews before Islam arrived - wow!

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by arollingstone
What about the dozens of white British teenagers who already have 3 kids by the age of 15?

You can kiss your lilly white assess goodbye.

It would be the first time in history that a major indigenous population has voluntarily become a minority, rather than through war, famine or disease. Whites will be a minority in London by 2010. In the early 1950s there were only a few tens of thousands of non-whites in the UK. By 1991 that had risen to 3 million – 6 per cent of the population. The population of ethnic minorities has been growing at between 2 and 4 per cent a year. Net immigration has been running at record levels, with 185,000 newcomers last year. Government forecasts suggest that immigration on its own will be responsible for half the growth of the British population over the next couple of decades.

edit on 31-1-2011 by RRokkyy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
coughhhhyeh whatever

TAXI!!!

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGhostViking

LOL. Your posts never cease to amaze me, the sheer ego, ignorance and contradiction.

Sort it out

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Hi king yes mate your right but like I said a Muslim has never forced his religion on me and ive lived in 3 countries been to france been to Morocco lived all over UK swindon rochdale maidenhead portsmouth etc etc .

ps ive spent many a weekend in Bournemouth great place but you need to worry about OAPS not muslims lol .

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by awake_and_aware

Hows it going brother ?

good I hope ?
your best bud
Ghost

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by tiger5
reply to post by destination now

Sorry to everyone. I was referring to Martin Webster and not mike Webster.

Yes you are correct that post was not directed to you at all. It was a very narrowly focused poke at someone. Your stance on violence as a white woman (my assumption) is highly laudable. However you never saw racists violence at the time of the reference of Mr Webster. Many whites did not experience the racial violence that the black community routinely suffered from the time for the Windrush to date. I do not hold your skin colour against you.

You just do not know.

Your attitude to PC is your perogative however You have benefited from the PC brigade. When is the last time that anyone made an inappropriate comment to you or touched you in an inappropriate mannerin the work place? Now go back to what you think was the good old days before PC and ask your older female relatives what it was like. You like your salary don’t you? Ask your older female relatives about the pay differentials in the good old days.

Do you like football? What about the recent sky Brouaha?

And can't you see the irony of what you've said about pc protecting the rights of gays, women and minorities, the very targets of the fundamentalists, who I can assure you, with a massive muslim population would indeed have a voice...a very loud, scary voice and strong arm tactics to back it up!

There is no Irony whatsoever. there is a difference in emphasis. Do me a favour please point out all of the posts where I gave support to Islamic fundamanetalists. For each post that you find I will make a nice donation to a charity of your choice via paypal. Thereis a difference in fear between us. There is also a difference in faith in the British people. I believe that the British people will subtly de-fang Islam and develop british Islam which will be moderate and ignore the more outre texts in the koran.

edit on 30-1-2011 by tiger5 because: (no reason given)

Your assumption is correct, I am a white women (my avatar pic is me, I'm about the whitest shade of white you can be) and I totally abhorr violence of any sort, and I feel that to fight fire with fire, i.e. giving a kicking to someone you believe to be a violent thug is simply creating a never ending cycle, with revenge and mutual hatred at the core! How can anyone move on from that and into peaceful discussion and mutual understanding? I have in fact seen some horrific violence, sadly though it was Scottish people beating up other Scottish people (we are renowned throughout the world for being one of the friendliest nations, yet put us in a room together with alcohol and it's not a pretty sight) I also am very weary of the ingrained hatred the Scots have for the English, it is shameful and totally unjustified, yet again it is about people feeding on ignorant assumptions and living in the past. So I do totally understand why those who are backing the muslims get annoyed because they are assuming the anger and fear is also based on ignorant assumtpions and racist bigotry, but I can assure you, my fears are built on a more economic basis, which is currently unfolding in front of my eyes! The statistics speak for themselves, and this level of increased population, of whom a large number depend on the welfare state, is just not sustainable.

The issue of sharia law is something that worries me as well, okay, not right at this moment, but can you honestly say, hand on heart that in 15-20 yrs time this may in fact be a reality? If the muslim population expands at the rate it is doing, then in the future they will be a majority and they may well vote for sharia. Where will we be then? I have a 16 yr old daughter, I fear for her future in that scenario. I know you have said that you don't agree with fundamentalists, but unfortunately the moderate muslims will not speak out against them, even Baroness Warsi has warned against dividing mulims into moderates and extremists, and claims that this creates bigotry, when in fact in her position she should be talking about driving out the extremists and asking her fellow muslim citizens to do the same, but all she seems to be doing is just trying to ignore the extremists who do exist in the communities, and instead seems to be putting the blame at non-muslims feet! If we criticise extremists, then we're criticising all muslims, that's hardly fair, or correct! But I sincerely hope that you are right and I am wrong, because if the extremists do have their voices heard, that could be catastrophic!

As for the pc stuff, as a 43 yr old I have lived in a world before political correctness and to be totally honest, I don't really see much difference, yes the equal opportunity laws may exist, but in reality nothing much has changed. In fact I cringe when I see women who use these laws to make silly claims against employers, just to make a fast buck, the compensation culture that has grown up around these laws is detrimental in many cases. I remember as a 23 yr old, finishing a training course for a new job as the only woman, I scored the highest results in the entire group and as the managing director was going round all of the trainees congratulating them and wishing them success, he got to me and said "Oh..nice legs" Did I care? No, not really, it didn't take away any of my achievment and it didn't stop me being successful, in fact the managing director then introduced me to some of his contacts, as the leggy blonde with the lovely smile and I made a heck of a lot of money...can't be bad! But the truth is, in many cases the glass ceiling still exists and sexism/racism etc is still rife, but it is not overt now in the way it used to be and employers etc are very careful that they are not seen to be sexist/racist etc. As for the football thing, the guy was an idiot, not because of what he said, I'll bet that ref has heard far worse, but to say it in a studio with a microphone on...that was just stupid (and no, I hate footbal!) And of course, there have always been successful women, long before the pc brigade got going, yes they had to work damn hard, but they suceeded anyway! I would far rather succeed on my own merits than be postively discriminated for!

Sadly though, the pc brigade have gone too far, and now we have feral kids running around, who do not know what discipline and respect is, and as I have said previously, they are contributing to the state the UK is...women who have multiple kids to different fathers, the fathers who have never and will never work or take any responsibility, they are also products of our nanny state and everyone is scared to say what they really think about the problems (though to be fair, it seems to be okay to slate the indigenous scroungers, but mention the immigrant ones and your a racist and a bigot)

So where will it end? I don't know, but at the rate it's going it's not going to be pretty.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join