It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Muslims will double to 5.5m in 20 years in Britain

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by destination now

ok well thats good and even better because your a mother too and its good to be concerned about our childrens future .
I hope you realise that I want the same things as you.
your an intelligent person and id love to see your posts on other topics when you choose to do so .
I understand your concerns ok but i honestly believe there are more pressing issues thats all
Regards .

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGhostViking

Thank you for the compliment. I don't post that much, too busy with work and family, and just having had another large wad of money removed from my paycheck the day I saw this thread was a temptation to far. But I understand what you are saying about there being many more important things to discuss and I too look forward to hearing more of your views in the future and having interesting debates with you.

peace

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I know what your saying , the gvmnt take too much tax and yet the streets are no safer , I think the money goes into funding these damn helicopters that fly over my house at 5 in the morning .
Is it cold where you are in Scotland .
ps Ive been to Scotland went to perth Edinburgh and Loch ness !!
You have the freshest purest air ive ever inhaled up there for sure !

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by destination now
reply to post by johnsequitur1221

Actually, there will be more muslims in the UK than in kuwait by 2030, and a huge percentage of them claim welfare benefits that are paid by the taxpayer.

So, it is getting to be a bit of an issue here...

So who exactly are the Muslims. Are we talking about Arabs, Whites, Blacks, Indians, Iranians or Southeast Asians or anyone Muslim.

I'm willing to bet there are a lot of Christians on welfare also what do you think about them.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
so why are the muslims such a big deal? nobody gave a %#$@ back when everyone was catholic and thousands of people were dying and having to be scared into paying money/devoting themselves absolutely to the church. The human race is disgusting....

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jatsc

Can I point out at this moment, before the argument continues, that quite a few white British folk (mostly hippies) have coverted to Islam..........just before this becomes a race issue.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by jatsc

Originally posted by destination now
reply to post by johnsequitur1221

Actually, there will be more muslims in the UK than in kuwait by 2030, and a huge percentage of them claim welfare benefits that are paid by the taxpayer.

So, it is getting to be a bit of an issue here...

So who exactly are the Muslims. Are we talking about Arabs, Whites, Blacks, Indians, Iranians or Southeast Asians or anyone Muslim.

I'm willing to bet there are a lot of Christians on welfare also what do you think about them.

Finds wall...bangs head against! I think the same of everyone who is claiming benefits when they really don't need to be...

I really do wish people would read the posts properly, I think I stated my position quite clearly on the previous page and throughout this thread!

In fact, as I have made my point repeatedly throughout this thread about the unsustainable economics of ever increasing numbers of people - please note the word people! - of all creeds, nationalities, religious persuasions etc having numerous children on the welfare state, taking no responsibility and refusing to support themselves, that I think I have said all that I can on the subject, so as I do not feel the need to continuously make the same point over and over for those who cannot be bothered actually reading or are having difficulty in interpreting what I have said, I am leaving the discussion at this point, but do still feel free to fire off unsubstantiated attacks and do not be too concerned when I do not reply!

Peace

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by destination now

Well, let's be fair; this thread is 27 pages long, and consists primarily of brainless and bigoted horse crap. we can count on one hand how many people are going to slog through the entire thing, much less at your behest on the last page of it

So, you have the same opinion regardless of who or what is collecting welfare. So, what's the point of putting this opinion on a thread about how terrible it is that there might be 5.5 million British Muslims in 2031?

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by AuirOverrun

Noone gave a %#$@ ? Ever heard of reformation renaissance and age of enlightement? How many people died before christianity was turned from medieval fanatical religion into secular and relatively harmless foklore?

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

The point is that Britain has a huge influx of net takers from the system, which is hurting the budget and economy. And that is obviously bad, regardless of their religion, race or language. Why do you politically correct people always see racism or bigotry where it is not?

Excess immigration damages the economy, especially when immigrants are unemployable and are breeding fast. Thats an economic fact, you cannot dispute that.

So, you have the same opinion regardless of who or what is collecting welfare.

Yes, and that kinda proves her point about not being racist and bigot.

edit on 1/2/11 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I don't think the real issue here has been properly addressed.
It is that there are many people immigrating to Britain (and other countries) from Muslim dominated places.
The question is why?
I believe it's because the immigrants are sick and tired of living in a terrible enviornment and are seeking a better country in which they and their families can live. They want to live and be happy, free of the oppression caused by zealots and extremists.
The immigration and over population problem will not stop until the countries in question change the way in which they govern their peoples.
I do not advocate the extermination of anyone, I do however advocate the extermination of archaic laws and oppression.
What I believe needs to and will eventually happen is the people of Islamic countries will rise up and say no to the radical beliefs and laws that have destroyed their countries.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   

MUSLIM POPULATION IN THE U.S.

The number of Muslims in the U.S. is expected to double in the next 20 years to 6.2million from 2.6million today.

There will be as many Muslims in America as there are Jews or Episcopalians today, if the predictions are correct.

DailyMail

Which means what exactly?
There will simply be an equal number of Jews, Episcopalians, and Muslims in the States?

And as customary here, with equal numbers, they are all required to start a super-religious wresting match in the heart of America to see who should be number one!!

Winner get to say they have more religious members in the U.S. than the loser.

Everything else will pretty much remain the same for the rest of us.

- Lee

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo
reply to post by AuirOverrun

Noone gave a %#$@ ? Ever heard of reformation renaissance and age of enlightement? How many people died before christianity was turned from medieval fanatical religion into secular and relatively harmless foklore?

Well...people are still dying from the decisions of Christian leaders...

George Bush: 'God told me to end the tyranny in Iraq'

George Bush has claimed he was on a mission from God when he launched the invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq, according to a senior Palestinian politician in an interview to be broadcast by the BBC later this month.

Mr Bush revealed the extent of his religious fervour when he met a Palestinian delegation during the Israeli-Palestinian summit at the Egpytian resort of Sharm el-Sheikh, four months after the US-led invasion of Iraq in 2003. The Guardian

If he was serious, and he has repeated the fact that he feels he is doing "God's work", then I wouldn't call the total WTF-oops that is Iraq, "harmless".

It would be nice if the former President felt the way you do, instead of feeling God is talking to him.
Would have saved a lot of time, money, and lives.

Too bad God didn't tell him there were no WMD's.

- Lee

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

The thread is not about the US, but Europe. US is not the center of the world.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

That proves my point. After hundreds of years of struggling, even christianity is still not completely harmless. Why should we then add another extremist religion to the mix, one which hasnt even started the secularisation and enlightement process yet?

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo

The point is that Britain has a huge influx of net takers from the system, which is hurting the budget and economy. And that is obviously bad, regardless of their religion, race or language. Why do you politically correct people always see racism or bigotry where it is not?

As an American, I admit I'm not exactly up to date on figures for immigration to the UK. What info I could find on the google seems to indicate that roughly 3/4 of immigration to the UK comes from the rest of the European Union.

However, as the title of this thread and 27 pages of content shows, The only concern is being applied to whatever fragment of the remaining 25% that are Muslims. Romanians? Nah. Bulgarians? Nuh-uh. Finns? Not likely. Portuguese? Don't care. It's the Muslims that this thread worries about.

The least portion of a perceived problem is being singled out for the spotlight, and savaged through 27 pages of clear and obvious bigoted horse crap, in accordance with the sensationalist scaremongering of the OP. That is why "politically correct" people like me - or to be more succinct in this instance, plain old "correct" people like me - call bigotry.

Excess immigration damages the economy, especially when immigrants are unemployable and are breeding fast. Thats an economic fact, you cannot dispute that.

Trouble is, this is not a thread about immigration, but rather the scariness of Muslims.

Yes, and that kinda proves her point about not being racist and bigot.

edit on 1/2/11 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

Except she's given zero indication that she actually adheres to a word she said there. Ever heard the term "cover your ass"?

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Thats because among immigrants from muslim countries the problem she speaks about (high uneployment + high fertility) is the largest, and it is also the fastest growing group with said problem.

And IMHO its not only about economics. The high prevalence of support for extremist ideologies among muslims compared to other immigrant groups is another area of concern.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Divide and Conquer, those are the tactics being used against us.

The races need to unite and see who the real enemy is. The UN/EU/NAU is taking over, that's the plan, it's been planned for a long time. We need to stop fighting each other and make people aware of the Real Enemy

If this lot take over which they already have to an extent this is not going to be a nice planet for us to be on. Look into Agenda 21, CODEX, WHO Forced Vaccinations (not really vaccines something far more sinister) and much more. Most of the UN plans are on their website for anyone who wants to take a look

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

for someone from "slovakia " you seem overly concerned with the uk , Thanks and all but were all big boys now i think we can handle it cheers .

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Having read the thread, this song reminds me of EVERYONE on this thread, whether you're white, black, asian, european, N. american, S american... Excuse the animation on it.

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join