It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is my professor a reptilian?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
oh so some reptilian threads are ok here but if you post an actual video from CNN live to support your claims you go straight to the hoax section..

okay then...

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by marriah3330

going to go out on a limb here and say.. does he have scales? or some sort of strange skin?
or like the head of a lizard ? if not .. its prettty much safe to say that he is not reptilian .. probs just a bit creepy .. we all meet creepy people in our lifes... most are surfing the net as i type but untill we see some concrete evidence that people are in some way reptilian in nature other then just being a bit of a weirdo.. i think we are good and you just need to call him a bit odd?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Australiana

holy crap my hisotry teacher would always apply lip balm or lick his lips i think..i always had an odd feeling about him..something was off, he was a high school teacher and im in college now...eek

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by marriah3330
reply to post by AllIsOne

I know right?!, Comments like this make me want to delete my post and say F%$k it, why share my thoughts with anyone if its gonna get this personal!

Gosh...it was just a suggestion.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
ok, just because the guy was absolutely stinking of B.O does not mean he is a reptilian. I stink of B.O all the time if I forget to shower for a few days but Im not a reptilian. My friend really stinks to the point of making people sick, and i am 100 percent sure he is not a reptilian.

Also, if reptilians are as affriad of fire as i am lead to believe, set his car on fire when he is coming to go home and see if he goes completelty mental. Then if he does he must be a reptilian.

I also read reptialains are allergic to wall paper paste. Mix up a bucket load before class and launch it on him, if he begins to melt then yeah, you have a reptilian.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

A good amount of that stuff can be explained.

Odor - I've had both professors and fellow students with strong body odor.
Looks - He may just be attracted to you or maybe he noticed you acting strange that day.
Singling your group out - I've been in classes where the professor only comes up to one or two groups when we have a group project.
High pitched noise - Though maybe not as loud I'll get random rings in one of my ears no matter where I am (this can sometimes be explained medically).
Mentioning the view - This really sounds like he thinks you're attractive.
Loud Boom - Don't see how this would be contributed to him.
Talking fast - When a professor knows their material they can talk fast, I've had a few like that and friends have had professors like that, unless we employ about 15 reptilians here, it's just a common occurrence.

The way he acts can simply be explained by not having very good social skills. It would make sense that he would be really smart and can do equations really fast as I've known a lot of smart people that lack social skills and are just awkward around people.

Personally I think you're paranoid, but of course I don't really believe in these types of people as I've never seen any proof (only lists of deceits and extremely conflicting reports of them, but that's for another topic). You can believe what you want, but I'd say he's just socially awkward.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
No, I really don't think he was a reptilian.... The impression I get is that he is just kind of a creepy guy, looking to get into the pants of one of his students and is in desperate need of a shower.

That would explain why he kept looking at you. While he singled you out to ask you about that question and to tell you that time is almost up...

But if you are set in your belief that he is a reptilian.... Seeing as how the class is a physics type class... Maybe start up a conversation with him about how other planets and how water might behave there.... I don't know... Something like that...

Or just straight up ask him... At the very least it might just get him to stop staring at you, if he knows that he gives off a creepy, perv alien vibe.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Paranoia is a part of the reptillian brain - i.e. "takes one to know one" - i.e., they interbred with us. Whether or not they were/are the bad guys is another question - I once watched an episode of stargate where a reptillian species actually saved mankind from some kind of war, and later on had managed to interbreed themselves with mankind, and in the episode, there was some kind of "white brotherhood" that got upset about all of the "half-breeds" that were taking over the world, and wanted to put a stop to it... I don't know, when I look at all the evil acts in this world all I see is human beings killing other human beings over stupid religious reasons.
edit on 14-3-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Is this your profesor? ...

No but seriously now just test him think some thoughts and see if he reacts, then check if he has abnormal hand strength (handshake will do, but watch it
) ) ....

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Maybe just ask him, I dont think Ive heard of anyone just asking lol!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
There is no such thing.

No one can prove it.

There are just airheads filming their TV claiming the people on tv are all reptilians.

dumb
edit on 14-3-2011 by MobSaget because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Title: Is my professor a reptilian?

Answer : no...

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
ive been told but im not sure ,
reptilians can never teach beacause teaching implies allowing the choice of whether to learn or not to learn .

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Reptilian people are a hoax... according to a well respected publisher.

It's all HollyWood.

I believe in intelligent life in the Universe though.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
He is probably some over egotistic male who thinks your flirting and wants to slowly let you know he is too....Creeeeeppy.

Pictures would be cool. lol

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by AlexIR

HAHAHAHAHAHA YES. Brilliant!

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
There is no way I can give you a for sure answer just by hearing your story but:

It does sound like he is under 'demonic' influence, or something of a darker nature. (IDC what you call it)

I find it kind of silly how we affiliate every dark experience like this with reptilian...why does it have to always be reptilian? Because its more exciting to think of reptile beings? How about satanists? People who are under heavy demonic influence do SEEM to become less human.

Anyway this is more of an intuitive-guess of mine.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by marriah3330
reply to post by cluckerspud

Interesting comment coming from someone who obviously believes in the 911 conspiracy and microchips that control our minds or locate us, I mean jeese, we all saw the videos of the planes and saw the videos of bin laden admitting it was him, so it has to be true, but reptilian races??? No way, cant be true LOL

WAIT....HOLD IT RRrrrrrRRIGHT THERE.

we have a scoop people......the video

....of osama

....bin laden

in wich he admits that he is responsible for 9/11

......seems to exist O:

mariah would you be so kind and point me to your source and show us this video please.

(i guess that makes the video in which he denies any involvment invalid as of now thanks to mariah333333O: )

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

yeah, he sounds like an alien to me.

i've heard of a red hair link before too.

if you want to freak yourself out you shud read 'hunt for the skinwalker' or the michigan dogman books from amazon.com.

the world is a strange and freaky place my friend.

we're not all human here.

i know it for sure, but i don't think i can share with you.

and he may be able to read your mind, in fact.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by jdub297

1. No.

2. There are no reptilian aliens on Earth; many humans, though, are "reptilian" asses.

jw

edit on 29-1-2011 by jdub297 because: moderated reference.

really?

but i've seen em.

what makes you the expert, almighty and all knowing one?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join