It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is my professor a reptilian?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
You were on lsd, YOUR pupils where dilated, and YOU are the reptillian. I think you are being a little paranoid and your teacher is fudgin with ya

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
In response to your original question:-
"Is my professor a reptillian?"

"Course he is sweetheart!.".

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I don't like how you jump to conclusions like there were obvious pointers that he was "reptilian".
So he smelled bad, gave strange vibes and acts a little eccentric. You were the one that thought "reptilian!". If you hadn't been polluted by the internet and never knew what a reptilian was, I wonder what observations you would make about this teacher. Would you still think he is other worldly?

Don't discriminate against our alien brothers. If they live among us they do a nice job blending in and contribute to society as well. I think he stares at you because he thinks you're attractive, you just never know.

After class when all students leave, delay and ask a question about your school work and see if he says anything odd. Observe everything and no jumping to conclusions.

edit: it might be worth checking all floors directly below that classroom to investigate the source of the boom. Portal/stargate in the basement sounds like fun.
edit on 28/1/2011 by nightrun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5142f3f55c31.jpg[/atsimg]

Don't forget your homework thisss weekend.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Thanks everyone for your extremely serious replies, I specifically asked for no replies regarding im crazy, or im on drugs (same thing), here is something I found today and there were a few others who think that they have this particular odor......

Originally Posted by sayonara tsunami
For those asking how one would know its a reptilian odor. I offer this:

I have smelled this smell. I live in a big city. I have experienced the harassment games. Many times, these "smelly" people have a bad vibe about them too and the same hijinks go on with them-the side to side stepping game getting in your way, being rude.

The smell is ALWAYS the same throughout race, gender, age etc. Its not just body odor or sweat, or onions. Its a very specific personal smell that more than one person seems to have. It is immediately recognizable.

I have thought about this being a way to identify them for a while ....I come here, and someone else has noticed it too.

Isn't that odd.

I absolutely believe this is a genetic ability that very few humans have (to be able to detect these suckers) When I spot one they always know and often follow me closely for some blocks thereafter.

Whatever they are (reptilians or something else) there is an identifiable difference about them. You can feel it if you have some psychic ability and are accustomed to being an observant person operating with all SIX senses. Very few are, so you wouldn't know what we're talking about.

Its nice to see there are some conscious humans out there.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by nightrun

Actually ive had experiences that made me think of something reptilian like or snake like BEFORE I ever heard of the internet phenomena of the "reptilian race" so yeah maybe hes not reptillian, I was just trying to see if anyone had a similar experience and thought "reptilian" too, thats all I was asking, and no, he doesnt have the hots for me, I know when someone is looking at me cause they think im attractive, or if someone is looking at me like they dont like me for some reason. Since I was a girl Ive been able to discern and see things that others may not be able to, Ive actually seen evil looking faces within peoples faces, especially those who are on meth, I can sense spirits (ghosts) but ive never come face to face with someone and thought "reptilian" thats what strikes me as odd, that my intuition was telling me that.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
It's possible.

The fear you experience is most likely an instinctive layover - the archaic predator/prey and fight/flight response.

Same with your olfactory sensitivity to his presence...your mammalian senses are simply responding to the presence of an ancient predator.

The fact that he can recite clearly and eloquently complex information with no effort is another indication. Reps are exceedingly good at this type of mental discipline.

Not everyone reacts the same way in the presence of a Rep, personally, I can't really smell them to the extent you describe, but I am aware when certain reptilian pheromones are released...and the musky smell is a territorial thing, and it would surprise me if he's making sure everyone knows that's HIS classroom!

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by GENERAL EYES

THank you , this totally makes sense (literally huh)!!

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Moonbeast1111

You're right, duh, I totally forgot about the hit of acid I took before class, thanx for helping me remember NOT. Like I said only SERIOUS comments please.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by marriah3330

Weird, right?

The more you approach the experience with a scientific mind, taking extraordinary premise into consideration with a little basic biology and a level head - the more interesting the universe and day to day becomes.

I've enjoyed almost every minute of Reptilian studies! They really aren't all as bad as some authorities on the subject let on...most are just doing their thing out there in the world.

I think it's quite lovely to be able to share the "lighter side" of the Reptilian Collective to those who are really only familiar with them through alarmist or flagrantly propagandist types of writings.

edit on 1/28/11 by GENERAL EYES because: perfection is a curse I gladly bear...

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by GENERAL EYES

I find it highly irresponsible that you're fueling someone who went through what is highly likely to be some sort of psychiatric episode. You should encourage him to rationally analyze the strange feelings and behavior he was having, including being "singled out" and possible sensory hallucinations, rather than to delve deeper into paranoia.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Do you live in Washington DC? I am from Washington DC, and I Had a reptillian encounter in public in Washington DC that directly involved mind control. They know and can feel when you think about them, they have extra sensory perceptions. If you are in Washington DC becareful because there are so many of them there.

edit on 28-1-2011 by xynephadyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Why is this a general conspiracy?!
What evidence do you have of anything reptilian?
Snow day?! School closed?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

mariah, i believe you as i for one have seen a kernel shape shift in front of over 1500 marines at formation and i was the only one to see this happen at midday, if it wasnt for this particular kernel coming to me and asking if i had seen anything at the chow hall, i would have thought that it was alllll in my mind, so never mind these buggers on ats as until there lil shells see or smell, or get a wiff of one of these entities its all jokes. I would stear clear of this professor if i was you, best luck

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnmike

Honestly?

It's my non-professional opinion you yourself might be suffering from some sort of delusional diagnostic criteria hysteria...but since I don't have my degree framed and matted at the moment, consider this as nothing more than a fellow layman concern for your personal well being.

After all, what harm is there in looking 'outside of the box"? The OP has given no sort of dangerous or irrational motives for his speculative questioning, if nothing else, it comes off as a completely respectful inquiry into the possibility that such an observation might just have a degree of validity.

...and I tend to agree with him.

Just because you are not interested in this particular avenue of discussion doesn't give anyone the right to demean and defame those of us who do.

Welcome to ATS. We're a bit weird here.

edit on 1/28/11 by GENERAL EYES because: Big Brother demands spell check.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

If I was experiencing a "pyschotic episode" and I am schizophrenic, as you are so blatently implying, then why wouldn't I have these experiences all the time? Do children have the ability to be schizophrenic, no, its usually when the chemical changes in the brain that occur during puberty when symptoms of schizophrenia come to surface, and often times a few years later. So I, as a child could not have been schizophrenic when I witnessed some of the incidences I have witnessed which has opened my mind to other possibilities besides earth is the only planet with life, there is nothing beyond the third and fourth dimension (time) i.e. there are no other dimensions besides the ones we experience, there are no species on earth that we dont know about, God doesnt exist, there is no such thing as "spirits/souls,demons, reptilians" etc................ Experience and see what I have experienced and seen in my life here on earth, then I will tell you that you are schizo.

Either way, im not saying he is for sure reptilian, I was asking if there were any similarities with others who believe in this race but I am saying for sure, there is something weird about him. Just like when I was bartending when I was younger and this man would come in and give me a strange feeling, like something was off about him, to the point I was scared to close the bar when he was there and would have a guy customer come in during when I closed up and the guy would leave, sure #, a few months later I saw him on the sex offenders registry list as a guy who has raped a 9 year old girl and sexually molested an 11 year old. But im sure if I told you about my suspicions of him being a sexual predator then, you too would have still called me a schizo who is just "paranoid." Enjoy your box you call a mind K. Not saying you should believe in reptilians, but a more intelligent answer other than a "schizo episode" would have been more constructive and appreciative, Thanx BTW Im a SHE.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

I sometimes believe I have a sixth sense, is there an older woman you know are close to and familiar with that is bed ridden right now, she has a breathing apparatus, something like its hard for her to breath? Im sensing that, it makes you angry, if not you then its someone else here.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Hi Marriah,

Trust your instincts.

Protect yourself. Never be alone with this person and do not make eye contact. In fact, don't look at him more than you can help. In this way, you can shield your thoughts.

Find out what others think of him, without saying what you believe.

Above all, never confront him.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

Interesting comment coming from someone who obviously believes in the 911 conspiracy and microchips that control our minds or locate us, I mean jeese, we all saw the videos of the planes and saw the videos of bin laden admitting it was him, so it has to be true, but reptilian races??? No way, cant be true LOL

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackPoison94

Dont be sorry hun, thats what I hope for

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join