It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is my professor a reptilian?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
OK, so this is my second thread, and Im gonna go out on a limb here and be prepared for all the negative replies such as Im "crazy, paranoid" "illogical" etc. But one can not tell me that my actual FEELINGS are wrong, I may be wrong about some of the actualitites like him being reptilian, but as far as me feeling that there just is something a little off about this person is something no one can prove wrong. So I am open to other explanations besides the negative ones I mentioned above. So here it goes......
I went to class, I go to the university and Im majoring in Biology, so the class I went to is about water and the physics involved. Its my second day of class. As im approaching the door I smell a very odd odor, and when I walk in the door, the whole room just reeks. The smell was like typical BO but really strong, I assumed that it was the girl sitting next to me. So my teacher starts the lecture and his eyes seemed strange to me, like the pupils kept changing or dialating. Then I got this weird feeling in my heart and for some reason I said to myself "hes a reptilian." I looked at him and he looked right at me as I thought that. Soon after he talked it was turn for one of the grad students to present a paper she'd been working on about manipulation of moisture in convection cells to change precipitation rates and cloud formation. I could not stop thinking about how the professor is a reptile, my brain would not shut up, or maybe it was my higher self, but I wanted it to stop because everytime id look at him he is looking at me. The girl presenting had to cut her presentation short because the computer model she wanted to show us wouldnt work. So me and the rest of the class broke up into groups. He walks by me as my group and I are discussing the convection cells lit paper and presentation, and he stops at my shoulder and speaks only to me and says, "are you gise getting through question 2?" and right then I could smell him, the room smell was from him, and before I could answer him this really loud high pitched ring happened in my right ear, it was so loud I couldnt answer him right away, I probly even looked stunned, then it stopped and I looked at him and smiled and said, "yeah we are just now getting finished with it" he looked at me with this weird blank emotionless stare and said "good, because time is running out" as he tapped on his watch. Then he went back to his seat and didnt tell any one else or any other group that "time is running out." which I found kinda weird that he singled me out. So I was told by my group to say what our group decided after ten minutes and he said, yes thats exactly the answer. then when the rest of the class was finished sharing their answers he got up and opened the blinds back up, and said "it looks nice when the sun goes down," then he looked right at me again I looked at the view then looked at him and agreed and said "yeah, we get an awesome view from up here."(we get a view of the mountains and trees from our class). A couple minutes later We all heard a HUGE BOOOM like something really really heavy fell over from down below, it scared me since I was already freaked out a little by the thoughts I was having about my teacher. And the whole class was looking at each other oddly like "what was that" I mentioned it was really loud and we agreed it was something from below us since we felt the ground move, I looked at the teacher and once again, he was looking back at me, with a weird expression I just cant even describe it, but basically it was as if he was reading all of my thoughts. Ive never had that type of experience with another "person" where I felt weird, and like he could read my mind.
Physical description of him, he has dark red hair, hes average height, and he has a british accent or something, strong odor, weird eyes, insanely smart like most professors but he tends to go really really fast with all these complex physics equations.
So....... watcha think, am I being paranoid or do any of these experiences relate to others? Is there any way to protect my thoughts like the element Orgone? Any advice on what to do since I have to spend the next four months with this person, who by the way, grades my work? I want to see replies from this one, then Ill tell you an experience i had years ago when camping that ive just recently wondered if the experience was of a reptilian nature. Thanx all for reading.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
WALL OF TEXT!!

Umm but probably not, unless reptilians exist.

And well, so farthey dont.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
wow this is spooky .
I dont suppose there any photos of this guy on your college website ?
Do you have any freinds in your class that you could talk to about this or that may back up what your saying .
Ask a classmate if they think hes at all strange ? DONT mention reptilians to them let them come to their own conclusions , that way You are not influencing anyone .
Have you been in this guys class since ?
Next time try and remain calm dont let him think that you are worried in any way .
I hope your not too freaked out , you have come to the RIGHT place to tell us your story .
Take care .

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Are you male or female? With the way you are obviously looking at him strangely, he may think you are into him (if you know what I mean). Never had a reptilian experience myself so can't comment. Did you ever find out what that loud booming sound was?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Yeah, i'm of the mind that the dude is wondering what it would take to get into your pants. this would apply whether or not you are male or female.

college professors are notorious for this, and many of them tend to be socially awkward, somewhat lacking in hygiene, lonely and libidinous.

what might his reaction be if you asked him for coffee or something?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Australiana

Actually I wasnt looking at him strangely at all, im very good at hiding my internal feelings, Im just saying if id just glance at him, hed be looking at me strange, hes a teacher so we all look at him when he talks, plus everytime I had that thought in my head, id feel him looking at me and look over, sure thing, hes looking at me.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Australiana

Also, no never found out what the loud BOOM was, but the reason I kind of validated the whole"reptilian" idea was what I read about the smell thing, I googled reptilian odor and found somethin similar.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by MMPI2

LOL, yes very possible, but I have a pretty good intuition and have felt closer to my higher self, or internal self and just the thought even coming to my head in the first place is strange to me.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
OK then I will definitely be watching this scenario unfold. Apparently reptilians lick their lips a lot so that is something to look out for... good luck!

edit on 28/1/11 by Australiana because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Have you asked him? Try and do it when no one else is around. At worst he may just laugh it of and think you have been watching to much tv, at best you will get a straight answer.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
He's probably bipolar, and either on drugs, or should be.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Next time wear a tinfoil hat to class an he might get the idea

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Really sorry...but I doubt he is.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
the intense bo smell that filled the room and seemed to be emanating form your professor was probably some skunk weed. which would explain changes in his eyes - and the extreme odor - and possibly your paranoia if you became "contact high"

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I'm tired of saying that these beings are real, but people won't believe. THEY SHIFT DIMENSIONS, and walk among us 2, except, we are here bellow & they are up ahead in the pyramid.

Was it something like this?

edit on 28-1-2011 by _SilentAssassin_ because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Strange odor? Funny eyes?

I wanna hang out with the professor!

No, but seriously... they live among us.
A think girl a showed me once because she trusted me - it was creepy!

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Spooky/creepy. Really creepy, actually, how he kinda singled you out. I personally have never experience anything related to reptilians besides sometimes seeing a person and having a feeling that they are just off, that they are a few steps above most people in terms of intelligence and mental ability and perceptions beyond what would be considered naturally human... But these people, despite their intelligence and whatnot, just have something off about them.

Maybe it's just that they have a hard time with social situations. Maybe they suffer from Asperger's.

I'm gonna try and think of something you could say to him or something you could do to get further confirmation of his perhaps extraordinary nature. The things he said are really freaking weird, to say the least, and I don't know if they indicate he is reptilian, whatever reptilian actually is - but let's say, if he WAS reptilian, and what we've all heard about reptilians is in part true, then everything he said/did matches up. It's as good an opportunity as ever to test out the reptilian idea.

Maybe when you hand in papers, you could add little doodles of reptiles and see if he comments or anything on them? You could start drawing lizards and snakes, then draw more upright and human looking reptiles, then draw a full-on reptilian humanoid form, each drawing on each homework assignment. I'd imagine he would take notice of drawings demonstrating evolution from primitive reptiles to humanoid reptiles. But also, professors don't always grade their own class's work - the aid does.

Hmmm.... I'll post back if I can think of any other ideas to test this prof out. Thanks for sharing your strange experience!

edit: I'm really intrigued and excited that you are in the position you are in, with at the most a reptilian teacher, and at the least, a really weird creepy teacher. I dunno, it's just a neat position and gives ya something really fun and interesting to do while school drudges on. Please post back with updates, it's a cool story regardless of whether the dude is actually a snake.

Maybe you could mention something about Marduk or something out of the Terra Papers (google it) or the La Certa papers (apparent interview with a reptilian who calls herself La Certa)
edit on 28-1-2011 by tetsuo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev
Have you asked him? Try and do it when no one else is around. At worst he may just laugh it of and think you have been watching to much tv, at best you will get a straight answer.

Ha!..that is too funny!..

Seriously if you are able to wear a hat in class, i would line it with tin foil.

I've heard reptilians are afraid of fire so maybe wear a shirt with the front having a big bonfire picture on it or keep lighting your lighter in class for no reason. watch his reaction.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
One thing I have heard about reptilians via the internets is that they use a mental projection technique to keep up their human disguise. If you, however, consciously desire to see their true nature and kinda declare mentally that you will not be affected by their disguise, you will be able to see them as they truly are.

Interesting supposed reptilian interview here: www.luisprada.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by tetsuo

Like that Roddy Piper movie They Live? Cool.

I had teachers like that, who seemed to stare at you whenever you looked or thought about them, seemed to read your mind but I always put it down to them being taught to look for outward signs you may need help or advice during a lesson if you don't quite understand the work. Kids can be like that, myself included, too afraid of looking stupid by asking for help even if you're struggling.

The odour? Some people just have really strong BO and can't help it, sometimes it's a medical condition that can be treated.

As for the weird accent, I assume you're new to this place or he's a new teacher to your class and I know that some people growing up with a certain accent can feel those from another country is odd for the way they talk.

Now unless it's proven that reptilians exist (which I find extremely doubtful) then those are the factors I'd suggest as being the cause of your unease.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join