It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is my professor a reptilian?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by marriah3330

Just a suggestion.

Your avatar is insane.

If you want to avoid reps etc, maybe change your avatar.

Avatars are part of you, so they take on part of you.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I don't think he is reptilian. Some people are just plain weird.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknowsplusone

The reason I chose my avatar was because she is a warrior, and to me the light inside her represents her higher pure spirit, you can see them in her eyes, thats why I chose her. I never chose who my teacher is so Im not inviting them .
edit on 29-1-2011 by marriah3330 because: typos

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   

No.

No he isnt.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
does he lick his lips a lot ? also look at his tongue andsee if it comes out (not loking like a normal human tongue)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

1. No.

2. There are no reptilian aliens on Earth; many humans, though, are "reptilian" asses.

jw

edit on 29-1-2011 by jdub297 because: moderated reference.

CX

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
A question regarding the odour you think he was giving off....if it was bad enough to make the whole room stink, don't you think someone else would have mentioned it by now? If not a pupil, a member of staff would have.

If nobody else had mention the smell, could it have just been something to do with your own snse of smell, even just briefly for a little while?

I have had episodes in the past where i could have sworn i could smell some kind of metal, so i've gone hunting high and low around the house for the source, only to find out later that it was from a bleed in the nose.

Not a very good example, but you know what i mean. Like someone with dog mess on their shoe moaning that everywhere they go, it smells like dog poop.

CX.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by marriah3330
reply to post by cluckerspud

Interesting comment coming from someone who obviously believes in the 911 conspiracy and microchips that control our minds or locate us, I mean jeese, we all saw the videos of the planes and saw the videos of bin laden admitting it was him, so it has to be true, but reptilian races??? No way, cant be true LOL

Congratulations for going off topic on your own thread.
For the record, I think 9/11 was performed by psychotic inter dimensional circus midgets from Nibiru.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
the more i think and read about your prof, the more I am of the mind that he's just trying to 'get all up in you' if you know what i mean.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MMPI2

Ok, so I guess the majority vote on the fact that hes not reptilian and he just wants to get in my pants has won, so for the time being Ill just assume that I was being a little paranoid and misjudged his strangeness, when really he just thinks im hot. I will keep ya'll posted if anything new comes up that makes me suspicious. But I still can't help the fact that my mind found him a little "snakey." Thank you everyone for your input (well the serious ones).
Marriah

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

Actually the girl sitting next to me was covering her nose the whole time throughout class, the odor was from him, there is no doubt, if you are implying it was me, like that whole, "it must be your upper lip thing" then you are wrong, it wasnt me, I showered that day and had deoderant and perfume so....

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

what about that whole "feminine odor problem" that we hear about on TV commercials sometimes? could that have been part of your issue that you overlooked?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Reptilians do actualy exist, but thay look like your "typical" alien, not the macho green he-man that shifts intoo humans, infact thay have no such ability regular aliens iff you ask me, just a few thousand years of evolution beyond our comprehension even

HES A GINGER:: GINGERS FREAK PPL OUT!!!

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by kera1337

Gingers, LOL I have to say thats funny as hell, I laughed at that.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by MMPI2

what about that whole "feminine odor problem" that we hear about on TV commercials sometimes? could that have been part of your issue that you overlooked?

Wow, just wow ...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I think you should follow your instincts, they seem very on spot. They can sense who has the psychic ability, just like you sense there is something different about him. Frankly, I would not share this with anyone you are currently going to school with. One, they will either make fun of you or two; they will let your prof. know. Looking back on my life, my instincts later always turned out to be dead on. These are not the times to doubt yourself. Error on the side of caution and I might add, it wouldn't hurt to learn about psychic self-defense. Know you are a sovereign being and that no one has a right to violate you. Be a warrior, not a sheep like 99.99 percent of the people walking this planet. Your thoughts are just as powerful as a .45 slug, don't think they are not. Kick Ass!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
If he smells, yeah, he could be a reptilian. And if he says stuff aloud that you could have not told anyone or if you are, like, sensing DEEP hatred from the creep, yeah, he could be a reptilian (or simply possessed by drugs and/or demons). Whatever.
edit on 2011-2-02 by pikypiky because: To correct for proper "spelling and grammar".

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I'd like to add I agree with the majority of posters who mention NOT mentioning this to anyone, especially NOT your Professor.

It would be a definite social faux-pas.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by GENERAL EYES

Yeah, I got it, Really, I wouldnt dare, considering all the comments I got on here, I can only imagine what others at the university would think.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by AllIsOne

I know right?!, Comments like this make me want to delete my post and say F%$k it, why share my thoughts with anyone if its gonna get this personal!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join