It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nukes, best thing that could happen USA

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird

Originally posted by SiCkBoY
Look Fool

Who cares? The Fathers and Mothers of the Children that were slaughtered when the not so smart bombs ripped them apart, I also care as do A LOT of TRUE American people.

You can't read can you? That's strange because you semi know how to type. I said "Who cares?" to go along with "You hate our Administration."
So what are you talking about? I was talking to YOU.

I'll say it again. You hate our administration and that's fine, who cares if you do or not.

Understand now?

�How will killing them and nuking the US make things better? You still have not explained�

Are you blind? Getting rid of your Government and people like you.

So by getting rid of people like me who don't want to see the world go to hell for no reason, is going to make everything better? Get real.
There are plenty of ways of getting changing Governments, having a nuclear war is absolutely the stupidest and most noneffective way.

Unprovoked! Jesus H-Christ man, thats a joke! lol (you are joking right?)What�s good for one . . . bla bla, ect ect

Ok, you laughed but you didn't address anything....
And yes unprovoked. If we haven't used any nukes on them (whoever them is), and they use nukes on us, then it's unprovoked.

Its your Government so you do something about it and stop shutting your eyes, your weak and it makes me sick to see, what�s it got to do with me? World Order, that�s what. Stop starting wars around this world, it belongs to us all, get your # together Mr America.

Exactly, it's OUR governement not yours.

Stop starting wars?? But, you're the one advocating a NUCLEAR WAR!!
Put some clothes on, you hypocrisy is showing.

World Order? What do you think is going to happen after the war? The world will unite and be one so that won't happen again. By you pushing this war, you're inadvertanly trying to speed up the coming "World Order"

You're the one who should be embarrassed. You're making youself look like an unintelligent a( )hole.

Well your not that good at either.

And yes that was my answer to the question, who cares? That I hate your administration; I say again lol, because you�re really not getting it.

The Fathers and Mothers of the Children that were slaughtered when the not so smart bombs ripped them apart, I also care as do A LOT of TRUE American people.
Understand now?

they all care that i hate them, almost 100% of Europe cares as well

�How will killing them and nuking the US make things better? You still have not explained�
Killing your Government and getting rid of people like you will make things better, how? A new peace might come about, a new country might be born, a new world order might grow, the kind that does not go around starting little wars in other countries, the kind that does not send the CIA into other countries to train people to kill your own people.

�Ok, you laughed but you didn't address anything....
And yes unprovoked. If we haven't used any nukes on them (whoever them is), and they use nukes on us, then it's unprovoked.�

The most provocative country in the world as it is today, and always has been. If your country came under attack, through years of bloodshed you would indeed deserve such a move.

�Stop starting wars?? But, you're the one advocating a NUCLEAR WAR!!
Put some clothes on, you hypocrisy is showing.�

Its not my double standards that are showing, its your lack of intelligence, read what I said about the attack, not just the header, in my way there would not be a war, just an attack on the USA, who would not be able to fire back because of well placed operatives and insiders.

�You're the one who should be embarrassed. You're making youself look like an unintelligent�

You are so dense it�s almost scary.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I cannot believe this is still going. Sick Boy, hasn't the high school bell rung. You do not show the Empathy of someone who has lived since your profile states you have, or had to endure the life of someone who grew up in the last century in either England, or Ireland.

The fact that anyone would want to nuke Congress or washington scares me. You can talk of change, but that is revolution. I truly believe that they should get a visit from my government.:ccool: That is not freedom of speech, those are threats of destruction.

You see, you also have no compassion for the children who would die because of that attack, do you? or all the people who would lose their jobs?

nuff said....

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
I cannot believe this is still going. Sick Boy, hasn't the high school bell rung. You do not show the Empathy of someone who has lived since your profile states you have, or had to endure the life of someone who grew up in the last century in either England, or Ireland.

The fact that anyone would want to nuke Congress or washington scares me. You can talk of change, but that is revolution. I truly believe that they should get a visit from my government.:ccool: That is not freedom of speech, those are threats of destruction.

You see, you also have no compassion for the children who would die because of that attack, do you? or all the people who would lose their jobs?

nuff said....

See this is starting to just get perfect in my book, Yes I grew up in a War-Zone and seen a lot of things, you talk of �empathy� how about you make the change and do something yourself.

� The fact that anyone would want to nuke Congress or washington scares me. You can talk of change, but that is revolution. I truly believe that they should get a visit from my government.:ccool: That is not freedom of speech, those are threats of destruction.

You see, you also have no compassion for the children who would die because of that attack, do you? or all the people who would lose their jobs?�

Would that be a visit from the same Government who is showing compassion to the people in Iraq? Or is that another little wing of the Government that is good! lol the one that gives out so much aid to the hungry.

The fundamental thing you people do not and have not understood about the whole point of this post, I might as well tell you for I can see you might never get it.

Turning it around on the people of the USA does not and will not ever open there eyes to the brutal, sick, horrific Government you have and have had for years, the fact is this, your governments foreign policies have been an utter disgrace in the past and present to say the least, your present Governmental policies are a blatant attack on you as an American citizen, and me as a member of this world, yet you wish to stand up for them and be �patriotic�.

In light of what, in essence your country now stands for, do you, would you and are you not complacent in the thought and meaning of why people around this world today would want to destroy you, or view your destruction as a good thing.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Medication time. Medication time.

Isn't the British Care in the Community healthcare policy great?
I do believe we shouldn't let them near computers so soon after they're released though.

Sickboy. Can you not see the hypocrisy in your own argument? You want to kill innocents because somebody else has been killing innocents? It makes you no better than those you argue against. You've caught yourself in a complete paradox.

[edit on 13-7-2004 by Leveller]

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leveller

I do believe we shouldn't let them near computers so soon after they're released though.

Sickboy. Can you not see the hypocrisy in your own argument? You want to kill innocents because somebody else has been killing innocents? It makes you no better than those you argue against. You've caught yourself in a complete paradox.

In war and some wars NEED to be fought, there are casualties of war, now if this war ended future wars that the USA would instigate, then it would indeed be a just war.

Now in saying something like �Sickboy. Can you not see the hypocrisy in your own argument? You want to kill innocents because somebody else has been killing innocents? It makes you no better than those you argue against. You've caught yourself in a complete paradox.� I can see where your coming from, indeed I can, but your taking what I say out of context and not reading or seeing the bigger picture, Human nature is to protect, weather that be our families or friends, or as in the wild, animals protecting their young, we lash out at those that have done us harm, Iraq did not to harm to the USA, and if US intelligence is to be believed it was indeed Saudi Arabia and Egypt that attacked America on September 11th, now with this in mind is it not therefore acceptable for you to understand that evil needs to put down and controlled to bring about a lasting peace, and as it happens some people (in the rest of this big world) see the USA ( its Government which your �theoretical� meant to control) as that evil.

We had to do a lot of real fighting over here in my country to bring about a peace, the peace we see today, and total control ( of these groups) has not been brought about yet, but it�s a reality here now.

Killing some American people to bring about a situation in this world were the US Government was no longer this aggressor or life changer for so many people, would be in the eyes of many, a good thing.

[edit on 13-7-2004 by SiCkBoY]

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leveller

and really lad, if thats the best you can come up with, you might as well be one of the first to fall.

As there was NO need for the war (still going on) in Iraq, stop the world aggressor and a some of its sheep get killed along the way, worth every life.

Remember this, they did nothing on you, yet your government in your name is killing their families today, yesterday and tomorrow, and all in your name. they are going to come knocking someday.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 01:14 PM
link   

and really lad, if thats the best you can come up with, you might as well be one of the first to fall.

You're welcome to try.

Like I said, you've talked your way into a paradox.
I don't need to "come up with anything else" as you're going to be occupied for a long time with removing your foot from your mouth.

Advocating the deaths of innocents in revenge for other innocents makes you the same as those who went to war in the first place.

If you can't see that maybe they need to up your dosage.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Do you value human life at all? Apparently not.

Wishing people's death is now acceptable on ATS? Hmmm.....

Its not my double standards that are showing, its your lack of intelligence, read what I said about the attack, not just the header, in my way there would not be a war, just an attack on the USA, who would not be able to fire back because of well placed operatives and insiders.

lol, so a few operatives are going to stop 1.5 million troops (pre any draft) and thousands of tons of military equipment, as well as the most advanced military technology on earth? Sorry to break this to you, but the US can wage war without Nukes.

I have come to the conclusion that this has to be for the points. I refuse to believe you're actually serious with this crap. You are completely abandoning any logic.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Yep, that would be why I dropped out of this thread some time ago. I have to say, however that Sickboy has the dubious distinction of being the first person I have ever put on ignore.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   

but look at what is going on lads, its a big "sick joke" children and mothers getting killed on the streets, what if this is all there is, and what its all about, humans seems to want to destroy and as for the lump of space rock, no it cant happen that way as we are the ones that must do it, it must come around ww1 ww2 ww3, did we learn nothing?

clean, and this is the only way, as to teach future people that this happend, and they must learn from it.

i don't think nuking one's nation would satisfy anyone in a better and more calmer future sickboy, your right we are a violent race but think about who's going to be affected if this ever happen.....the next gen obviously. Especially if one nation gets nuke the whole world will go into a castrophic war that will devastate everything we know will be gone.

I don't know i just think nuking usa would be a bad idea to start new a clean agead, and for any other nation as well, it's unjust and ignorant

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Hmmm, from an old country boy, born and raised in the great state of Pennsylvania, this thread is near laughable. Now, nuke the U.S. huh? Well, that is in fact what our enemies would love to do. A harsh reality for certain. Truth is, the United States has exercised great restraint in the current war on terror, and has engaged in very selective killing, albeit innocents have been killed, which is a byproduct of war. I imagine this great country could unleash quite an annhilation of all Arabic/Muslim countries if we so desired, matter of fact, could level the area.... answer me this question???? sicko boy, why have we not??? I think for certain, between the evil Israelis, and we killer Americans, along with the dastardly Aussies, British, Poles, and the 30 or more other evil allies in this war on terror, we could decimate the entire region if we so choose, kind of like Sherman did to the south in the U.S. civil war. Know this to be truth psycho sicko boy.....the United States has awakened from it's slumber, we are no longer interested in tolerating destruction in our homeland, so you simply get to kick back in your living room, and watch these great allied nations do the dirty work of the world to ensure you the freedom to blabber your opinion on this board.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Well Sickboy time for a reevaluation of your current medications I see. Please notify your caregiver.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   
It really only goes further to put my whole point across lads, WE are the great America, our army is vast and mighty, you have sh.t in your own back yard so many times that you don�t now know who is taking the dump and who is to clean it up, and you cant take it when people stand up to you and tell you that the war your fighting is wrong.

You all hate the sound of real terror coming to your door step, and you know its coming, because of your sh.tting on other peoples door steps. Many people will laugh at you all when the day comes, I won�t laugh, but they will have the right to.

Ooh and real terror has not come to your streets yet, as on September 11th was your own Government F**King you up the @ss, not them who have a right to get their own back.

[edit on 13-7-2004 by SiCkBoY]

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 02:32 PM
link   
nukes definitely wouldnt be the way to go. Because wherever you cleaned house, the land would be useless for lifetimes. Something non-nuclear would be better. You dont need all the suffering to make change happen, just look at the twin towers, it seemed to work for a little while but then things go out of hand again. What we need is some sort of coucil that doesnt let things get out of hand and take charge and clean house of anyone not doing the right thing.

but that would be a hard thing to do.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Sickboy, I anxiously awaited your most recent post, in anticipation of some intelligent repose, and must report I am saddened to not have found it. How easy it is to post when anonymous, I would love to meet you in person some day, to have you into my home, for it is apparent you have little understanding of the compassion, the love, the understanding, the concern, the giving of the average bloke here in the "evil" U S of A.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by smokenmirrors
Sickboy, I anxiously awaited your most recent post, in anticipation of some intelligent repose, and must report I am saddened to not have found it. How easy it is to post when anonymous, I would love to meet you in person some day, to have you into my home, for it is apparent you have little understanding of the compassion, the love, the understanding, the concern, the giving of the average bloke here in the "evil" U S of A.

Wow you must have such a boring life lol. And the way your getting on, I don�t know if I would like to be in your house wink wink!!

�Compassion, the love, the understanding, the concern, the giving of the average bloke here in the "evil" U S of A.�

the evil USA would not know the meaning.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Wow! I can't believe this thread has gone on for this long (and here I am keeping it going:@@
SickBoy's rants are for one purpose, to get a rise out of the proud American ATS community. And he's has completed that objective. What he hasn't acheived is backing up his frivilous plan to "nuke" America back to reality. On all points he has been proven that his plan is ridiculous, and disturbing to say the least.

But, of all things he is ignorrant to the way an American thinks. We do not wish destruction on ourselves. We do not believe that by destroying millions of our own lives that a good change will come from it. We know that we as a country have leaders that do wrong, but we also have leaders that do much good in the world. As a whole we know that for all the wrongs that we seem to do to the world, the good we do FAR out weighs the bad. We are a super power and that makes us a target of envy and hatred. It seems to be the rule that you always root for the underdog, until the underdog becomes the Big Dog. Then you root against new Big Dog. America was the ultimate underdog, and we certainly became the Big Dog, in fact we are the only Big Dog left which puts all the world focus on us. Then people like sickboy can have something to root againts instead of worrying about his own life. What he doesn't realize is that something as catostrophic as nuking America will inavertly affect every human on the planet in a negative way. Without us, the real threats to the world would be free to do whatever they want. They can just roll right into jolly ol Ireland (or wherever) and do what they will cause the Big Bad America won't be there to protect their whining a**.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Its strange how most of you find dropping a big one on the usa so bad , yet going over to other countries and destroying their lives is doing so good for them. The �lets make them as free as we are� syndrome

You�re the sick ones not me, and you�re the ones that need changing, not them.

You cant take the fact your Government control you, like little sheep, and its funny because you all think that its just another fine day in local America, when the truth is jumping up and biting you like a little dog. Go away little dog, everything will be okay, until the day he bites your hand off.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   
You know what the mad thing is, what�s that i hear? what�s the mad thing Mr Sickboy (smile)

Well!

Most of you know i am right and you all know what your seedy egotistical Government is like, and furthermore YOU hate yourself living with it and taking it in your everyday lives.

Whats the alert colour today people? I hear its Red in Iraq.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 04:03 PM
link   
sickboy youre not aware of "scortched earth" are you? if our government and such was destroyed(then we were over run by invaders) we would attack everyone even ourselves with cobalt laced weapons, and i guarantee if we were nuked we would immedietly invade the attacker(every nuke has a unique signature identifying where its uranium came from) our military probably has a counter plan for what you propose, it would disable our government but our military would operate on its own from underground, i guarantee many will freely volunteer to factories to build weapons at no cost, you underestimate the desire for revenge, america wouldnt re-think anything, we would be full of blind hate and the attacker would pay, youre a fool to think such a thing would make us more peaceful, the enemy would be out numbered by millions of americans, we might play nice and pretend to have changed for a few years then WHAM sneak invasion on a massive scale never seen in history.

anyways if you did such a thing who would be there to buy everyones goods, who will pay the billions we do for the many programs we help many countries with, who would defend the many countries we do, who would sell you the many goods we produce, noone on earth can replace our production capacity and the rate we buy stuff, not even china especially after losing their main trade partner, the world economy would be destroyed instantly.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join