Nukes, best thing that could happen USA

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I know what your going to say about this, hes just sick and wants another war, no thats not the case, have you ever thought about it this way, that maybe if a few missile nations got together and fired their load at the States, took out the Government and all its hawks first (seen how that went) killed off a few other people (just to make it look good) there could be a turn around in the thoughts and mind of the American people, well it seemed to chill Japan out for some years, so why not?

America would try and fire back AaaaaaH! But wait!, what IF there was some insiders (like there was in 9/11) and they made it so that there was a coordinated effort to stop a response from the USA on the day of the great clean out. It might go down in history as the best thing that ever happened the world. I for one think its a great idea.

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Ah yes, proof that you don't need a license to incite. Rather than respond to the individual flaws of your "proposal", I would merely suggest a psychiatrist's office with a decor you can agree with (therapy is always most effective when the patient is relaxed and feeling "at home"). I hope that this can be conducted on an outpatient basis and you can keep us apprised of your progress... good luck, and get well soon.

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 10:25 AM
link   
It's called Mutual Assured Destruction for a reason. If we go, everybody else goes. That may not be fair or morally right, but that is the way that it is. I'd rethink your plan. Whoever would nuke us would be sending one to the UK too.

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 10:32 AM
link   
so i might die too in it, if the world came out a cleaner place, would that be a bad thing.

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   

sickboy wrote:
so i might die too in it, if the world came out a cleaner place, would that be a bad thing.

So what's your answer to your question? Would you be willing to die along with whoever else was nuked? Personally I'd be more inclined to die for my country if I was in the process of fighting for it, but not if I had no choice in the matter. If I'm nuked that means I had no choice to die for my country, whether or not it ended up helping it (which, btw, nuking us would not have the affect you think it would)

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by SiCkBoY

Yes, it would be a bad thing. The world is not a clean place, nor is the universe, nor are they meant to be. I would rather to try to improve what we have than bomb us all back into the stone age. You might as well just wish for a major asteroid hit if all you want is a clean slate. I would rather rise to the challange and get past this growth differencial between our technological and social evolution. I still have hope. You seem to have lost yours.

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   
but look at what is going on lads, its a big "sick joke" children and mothers getting killed on the streets, what if this is all there is, and what its all about, humans seems to want to destroy and as for the lump of space rock, no it cant happen that way as we are the ones that must do it, it must come around ww1 ww2 ww3, did we learn nothing?

clean, and this is the only way, as to teach future people that this happend, and they must learn from it.

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   
SiCkBoY, you really are sick, maybe you should be an advisor for bush he will listen to you.

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 11:06 AM
link   
hey i want Mr Bush and his band of man to be the first ones to go down. if some of us have to go down while doing it, then so be it.

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I think if we just pulled out of the desert. Let them deal with there own problems. We just worry about our problems, then a lot of this crap would probably settle. We wouldn't want someone to come in our country and tell us what to do, so what gives us the right to goto another country on their land not owned by the US and tell them what to do. No matter what the US does, it is not going to stop terrorism. I am against terrorism, but its a battle that can't be won. Like trying to stop kids from smoking, no matter what you did, there would still be one that smokes. I feel there is other things the military could be doing, and better ways to spend the tax dollars to make more use of technology and update more programs, that we could more efficiently use in case of a real war, instead, if say we had a real war take place, all of our equipment would be old and exhausted because we wasted our time in a witch hunt.

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 11:13 AM
link   

clean, and this is the only way, as to teach future people that this happend, and they must learn from it.

What can people learn by destroying themselves? Nothing.
What can people learn by giving up when the fecal matter hits the rotating blades? Only to quit. How ignoble and weak is that?

Come on, man. You are at the top of the food chain. You are one of the rulers of the world. You are one of the cleverest and most creative creatures on the planet. Stand up and be a human, SiCkBoY!

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 11:54 AM
link   
yea, we are all so smart that all we do is fight and want to destroy the world, top of the food chain, i dont agree, now SOME of us are top but not Mr Joe on the street, if he was then Bush would not be in office, remember the whole voting thing in Fl? sure we have lost total control now, to the point that we cant even Elect the people we want.

Its been a few years from the biggest crime in history has been played out on the streets of the USA no less, now we all know that lee was not a lone-nut and the CIA most likely had a hand in it somewhere, but the CIA still run the country, sheep, little sheep I tell you, and if a BIG clean out of a lot more than we want is the only thing that can fix this, then so be it. Look at what has happened, and still the only coup in the USA over the past years has been when they took your country from your mothers and fathers when they took out your leader in front of your mothers and fathers, I dont say shame on them, I say, SHAME on you America.

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 11:59 AM
link   
What kind of stupid @rse are you? How bout France lobbing a few nukes your way onto the island?

Man, what a jerk!

[edit on 12-7-2004 by mtsquad]

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Sickboy,

Your post hurt my eyes. You're rambling on about things that have nothing to do with your original post. And you never answered my question. Would you be willing to die via a nuke that you have no control over if that meant something may change for better or worse in this country? Or wouldn't you rather die making that change happen yourself?

[edit on 12-7-2004 by mpeake]

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I've thought the same thing, at times. I sort of wish someone would take out our gov. Then, we could eventually pick up the pieces and rebuild America, the way it was intended to be. Of course, if we're under the rule of another nation, that might not happen.

[edit on 12-7-2004 by Damned]

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 12:09 PM
link   

hey i want Mr Bush and his band of man to be the first ones to go down. if some of us have to go down while doing it, then so be it.

You are getting close to the point of getting a visit from Secret Service agents. For your own well-being, and to avoid a gigantic hassle for the moderators of this forum, I suggest you avoid expressing a desire for the death of President Bush.

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by donguillermo
You are getting close to the point of getting a visit from Secret Service agents. For your own well-being, and to avoid a gigantic hassle for the moderators of this forum, I suggest you avoid expressing a desire for the death of President Bush.

It's not a free country anymore?

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by mpeake
Sickboy,

Your post hurt my eyes. You're rambling on about things that have nothing to do with your original post. And you never answered my question. Would you be willing to die via a nuke that you have no control over if that meant something may change for better or worse in this country? Or wouldn't you rather die making that change happen yourself?

[edit on 12-7-2004 by mpeake]

you will never do anything, thats my whole point, so yes this would be the only way, American people wont "rise up" to much on TV and the internet on that day.

"You are getting close to the point of getting a visit from Secret Service agents. For your own well-being, and to avoid a gigantic hassle for the moderators of this forum, I suggest you avoid expressing a desire for the death of President Bush"

OMG this is what i am talking about, and no i dont care about a "visit" let the SS come get me ( i am sure some jews said the same thing some years ago)

[edit on 12-7-2004 by SiCkBoY]

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damned

Originally posted by donguillermo

It's not a free country anymore?

Of course it is! But you can't send letters to the president saying you're going to kill him! Surely you CAN send letters to the president saying he's the worst human on the earth and you want him out of office. How would you like it if the president sent you threatening letters saying he was going to kill you? But, he can have a meeting to talk about how much he hates me all he wants, or go on TV to say it. Be reasonable...

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 12:56 PM
link   
The devil's been busy in your backyard.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join