It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dugway Army Base On Lockdown

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by matrix12
omg look!!!!!!!! someone on another thread !! knew about this before it even happend and it does not look good at all
pre thread

Different incident... That was on the 19th though it may be related
www.ksl.com...

This is scary
www.project-112shad-fdn.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

oops my bad sorry im trippn saw it posted and just saw the 1/19

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   

omg look!!!!!!!! someone on another thread !! knew about this before it even happend and it does not look good at all
pre thread

lmao

sure !!!

a lab doctor is gonna take a vial of VX
home to work on it.

When pigs fly !!!

edit on 1/27/2011 by boondock-saint because: spelling

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by DevilDog0311
reply to post by Vitchilo

So this rumor on twitter is from someone inside the base I'm assuming? Thats not good. I saw something on a website somewhere where a woman had contacted her daughter and she said that she could see the Bio/Chem building and men in HAZMAT suits going in with lots of activity around the building.

That poster is suspected to be illegitimate on the messageboard you're getting this info from.

first she posts that the brass issued a warning that any inside communication with social networks would result in job termination, then she directs other users to "her daughter's tweet about the rumored missing VX vial."

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by laterallateral

Good catch, thanks for clearing that up.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
people on the other threads think tht the vial rumor is disinfo to distract us from gettn to the truth. just throwing that out there

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

pre thread

Different incident... That was on the 19th though it may be related
www.ksl.com...

This is scary
www.project-112shad-fdn.com...

Zorgon, it was the 19th, 2010
Kinda old news...

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Health Canada’s level 4 bio-lab in Winnipeg has been on lock-down and there are suspicions that Avian Cholera has cross mutated with an avian influenza creating a super avian-flu.
[SNIP]
unrelated i think so
edit on 27-1-2011 by Gemwolf because: Removed link to unwanted site

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

is kind of weird that almost the same time last year there was a thread related to that place

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
IMO the rumor of a plane with chemical/biological stuff crashing is more likely... but even then, there's no smoke, nothing...

But that would explain the blackout on firefighters radios too...

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
with the same ish going on from the same sources?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Well you'll all probably find out sooner or later what's going on.

If the entire region is suddenly NUKED for 100km around the base, you'll know it was something deadly that escaped containment.

If something really bad was to escape, then nuking it before it spreads, would be the best option to stop it reaching other areas.

Of-course, they'll come up with some lame excuse for the American people who will just suck it all up...

"OH hell, a whole buncha' swamp gas was ignited by the reflection of a weather balloon and exploded the base and surrounding areas"....LOL

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

But wouldnt a base of that size and nature have all it needs for any situation? Even if an emergency took place there I would think the last thing they would want is civilian firefighters wandering around?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Ironclad

PLAUSIBLE very really lmfao

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by sabbathcrazy

You can call bull on anything you want, it's not just twitter, it's local tv stations that have confirmed this.

I would be surprised if anyone inside could get any info out. Lockdown is electronic too, and thy would lose their jobs if caught.

This is very very bad, even if "nothing happened" ... lockdown is something, it shouldn't have happened.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I couldn't sleep so I got up to come back and read. This is not a drill - if they had a drill and this caused undue stress on family members waiting and worrying they would be in for lawsuits big time. As for the pregnant lady, she may have had a lot of anxiety from just being there and they didn't want to take any chances. She most likely knows what is going on and couldn't handle it. Maybe she will give out some info at the hospital. I hope we don't wake up to a major disaster in the morning. Thanks for all the searches, try to sleep well.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

I feel like if there was a cargo plane with biological/chemical nerve agents on board and it crashed, wouldnt they send out an emergency broadcast to all residents in the surrounding area?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
alright you can listen to ole boondock
for a second

I smell a false flag getting ready to happen.

Remember, congress getting those letters
with anthrax spores ???

Those anthrax spores were stolen from
Ft Detrick if I'm not mistaken.

nwotruth.com...

and were used.

Will history repeat itself ???

remember a pregnant lady was let out of the
base who went in labor. So for certain at least 1 person
has left the base.

if the base is still in lockdown after 8 hrs,
then they probably can't find the vial
else it would have been located long before
now.

Not trying to scare anyone,
Just thinking out loud here.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Yeah i'm not buying any of the stories from people "inside" the base. I can almost guarantee you the minute this event happened, they would've jammed cell signals, etc.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join