It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dugway Army Base On Lockdown

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by martinkb
well - new info;

Dugway Bioweapons Army Base Under Weird Lockdown

lol@comment:

Uh, we had a slight weapons malfunction, but uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Here's a better source for you about mutated Cholera deaths and Avian flu: www.dowell-netherlands.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Would you prefer it from a site called "the naughty nurse" ?

Lets blame my comment on his horrid head cold I have had all week.

Back on topic... 7 hour lock down, very little information.. this is really getting stranget by the minute folks.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
What if the pregnant chick is the weapon? Scary huh.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
What is the most scary about this... is that this kind of Level 4 Lab is in major cities around the world.

Here's the list.

National Microbiology Laboratory Canada, Manitoba, Winnipeg 4

Robert Koch Institute Germany, Berlin 4

Robert Koch Institute Germany, Berlin 4

Bernhard Nocht Institute for Tropical Medicine Germany, Hamburg 4

All India Institute of Medical Sciences India, New Delhi 1-4

Istituto Nazionale Malattie Infettive Italy, Rome, Rome 4

National Institute for Medical Research United Kingdom, London 4

Centers for Disease Control and Prevention United States of America, Georgia, Atlanta 4

Georgia State University United States of America, Georgia, Atlanta 4

Integrated Research Facility United States of America, Maryland, Fort Detrick 4

National Biodefense Analysis and Countermeasures Center (NBACC) United States of America, Maryland, Fort Detrick 4

National Institutes of Health (NIH) United States of America, Maryland, Bethesda 4

US Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases (USAMRIID) United States of America, Maryland, Fort Detrick 4

US Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases (USAMRIID) United States of America, Maryland, Fort Detrick 4

National Emerging Infectious Diseases Laboratory (NEIDL) United States of America, Massachusetts, Boston 4

Tufts Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine United States of America, Massachusetts, Grafton 3-4

NIAID Rocky Mountain Laboratories United States of America, Montana, Hamilton 4

Galveston National Laboratory, National Biocontainment Facility United States of America, Texas, Galveston 4

Shope Laboratory United States of America, Texas, Galveston 4

Southwest Foundation for Biomedical Research United States of America, Texas, San Antonio 4

Division of Consolidated Laboratory Services United States of America, Virginia, Richmond 4

National Bio and Agro-Defense Facility (NBAF) United States of America, Kansas State University, Manhattan, Kansas 4

That's just in the US-Canada and a few other big cities here. What happens if VX gets out of one of those and get detonated? In Toronto, Atlanta, Berlin, London, New Delhi, it's 60k+ dead EASILY.

That is insanity putting Level 4 biolabs in big cities like that. But eh, the elite want it like that so they can release something big very quick when they feel like it.
edit on 27-1-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

link   

link   

Originally posted by DevilDog0311
reply to post by Smell The Roses

anyone think of calling this company UTK to see if they know anything about it? Surely if they are who they claim that they are, then they might know something about the incident on base, no?
"We are the only disaster cleanup and restoration company in the Intermountain West that has the resources to handle any sized catastrophe, either big or small: we literally do it all."

I think u'd have just about as much success with that phone call
as if you were to call Haliburton and ask them if they were responsible
for the Gulf Oil Spill. But that's just a guess.

link   
Maybe this is related??
Schreiver Airforce Base gets potential threat
(note that this was announced about the same time this lock down began in Utah)

DENVER (AP) — Schools in Ellicott have been locked down because of a potential threat at Schriever Air Force Base. KRDO-TV in Colorado Springs reports that base officials received information Wednesday about a potential threat to families who live on their base. The schools east of Colorado Springs were locked down as a precaution because Air Force members' children attend the schools.

So maybe there was a threat made - but then why all the secrecy?
edit on 27-1-2011 by harrytuttle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

like i said "might".... The military has a tendency to hire subcontractors when it comes to big projects.

just wishful thinking, i doubt they know anything.
edit on 27-1-2011 by DevilDog0311 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Okay we don't know how far along she is. She could have simply gone into labor, or preterm labor (sometimes babies come when they want to) . The only 2 reasons that I want to think about her being careflighted out are 1) preterm or active labor or 2) a strange way to get her to the hospital without everyone following her.

The one reason that I don't want to think about is, something happened to her and they had to get her out.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
And this is BUZZING news. Everybody is concerned about it with very good reasons to be so.

I live in the metro SLC area, and I'd be more concerned about a biological mishap than anything else... the absolute silence on the other side of the gates is terrifying to the public as they have no doubt realized, and have STILL done nothing to alleviate stress but brief and misleading snippets of "Oh yeah it's fine, we got this" when it was previously a "serious matter"... doesn't add up at all.

I don't know what they could say to alleviate the stress that's already built up, and very rapidly, but it's looking to be much bigger than they're leading on. They could have at least hinted at the nature of the issue, whether it be malfunction of equipment, missing equipment, a mishap in the lab... anything slightly specific in nature would be fantastically relieving rather than a super high security, highly sensitive military base completely locked down allowing the masses to gather fear for catastrophes of unimaginable consequences... especially after every major station providing breaking news and after almost EIGHT HOURS?!? Come on...

EDIT: I also remembering reading I think a few places that the nature might be in response to a national level threat... damage control and military secrecy go hand in hand with my worries
Any other words on military bases having unusual or increased activity?
edit on 27-1-2011 by shagula because: adding

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaynkeel
What if the pregnant chick is the weapon? Scary huh.

or she may have the vial implanted
for transport.

u and I think alike

that's scary, lol

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Justaposter

was she taken to a local hospital , or was she taken to a secret medical facility? that would help shed light on the situation

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
This whole thing finally forced me to join the site so I could talk with everyone about it

So I did some investigative research using Openbook. If you search Dugway on Openbook and go to the girl with the last name Vice, she commented on what appears to be her husband's status from 2 hours ago...."Stuck at work."

Soo basically through my facebook creeping I have to wonder if maybe that lady's daughter who posted about the missing vial was not just disinfo after all as someone else there had accessed social media.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Justaposter

I am not buying the prego chick story. You mean to tell me the same military that uses people as guinea pigs would give a damn about some woman that was pregnant? And like many have said before they do have medical facilities on site, maybe not ultrasound and the like but I imagine they are well equipped.

And any base in lockdown situation like that would break the rules for 1 pregnant woman?

edit on 27-1-2011 by jaynkeel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

If something was missing, and only ONE person was conveniently flown out of the base... that sounds sketchy as all hell if you ask me.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
" A pregnant woman was airlifted from the scene..."

I don't know, sounds like far-reaching CODED language if you ask me...

Air-Lifted to where...

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

Now that is the million dollar question Matrix.

I would assume that if a contamination happened, they would have some sort of decomtamination system in place and some sort of medical facility on site. And if she was contaminated, she wouldn't be let off site.

JMHO of course.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Kennypowers

why is it on important threads all kinds of new people come on and give out inside info lmao! disinfo or real you decide
faair and balanced lol, i myself came to ats on a killerthread, so i cant comment either way lol but i notice it happens alot ,

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by odd1out
" A pregnant woman was airlifted from the scene..."

I don't know, sounds like far-reaching CODED language if you ask me...

Air-Lifted to where...

AND THIS BEING THE SINGLE "FACT" MSM HAS REPORTED THUS FAR...

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join