It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dugway Army Base On Lockdown

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by pleasetryagain
Health Canada’s level 4 bio-lab in Winnipeg has been on lock-down and there are suspicions that Avian Cholera has cross mutated with an avian influenza creating a super avian-flu.
[SNIP]
unrelated i think so

edit on 27-1-2011 by Gemwolf because: Removed link to unwanted site

link   
why was that above post blocked it was talking about something going on in canada? seemed important did anyone read it, i went to quote the block and when i did i got to read the oring op , why would ats block that post go do that for your self and read it

not the one above thats new the one on the last page
edit on 27-1-2011 by matrix12 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Ironclad

well something to that affect, but so far no nuke no word i think i will call it a night, it just might turn out to be a false alarm.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I smell a false flag getting ready to happen

It's a US base known to deal with chemical/biological weapons..

I fail to see what a false flag would be....

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
is it possible something could have leaked from the base or has gotten into local water via the base?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

it had something to do with are level 4 lab locking down in winnipeg and thats why all the birds died but i think its untrue never saw anything locally
its was just the site they blocked scarlet whore
edit on 27-1-2011 by pleasetryagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaynkeel
But wouldnt a base of that size and nature have all it needs for any situation? Even if an emergency took place there I would think the last thing they would want is civilian firefighters wandering around?

here's my theory.

if a thief is involved, he/she is not
gonna follow prescribed protocols.
So they would have everything they need
depending upon who and how the vial
was stolen.

like I said, it's a theory

link   
I tried quoting the text in the previous blocked post, hoping I could revive the OG info but it was instablocked.

Also, be weary of the news about a pregnant woman getting out. For all we know, that didn't actually happen.

link   

Originally posted by DevilDog0311
reply to post by Vitchilo

I feel like if there was a cargo plane with biological/chemical nerve agents on board and it crashed, wouldnt they send out an emergency broadcast to all residents in the surrounding area?

Hmm probably not, they hate when their screws ups are exposed, they are like cops who raid the wrong house, kill everybody inside then plant drugs in.

If it was the case, we'll know about it in a few days/weeks when an investigation/whistleblowers come forward.

And yes, if a virus escaped, they better nuke the whole area.
edit on 27-1-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

link   

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
For all of you who are still awake and hungry for more info, even if from the rumor-mill (Facebook), I'd like to remind you all of Openbook, the Facebook status update search site. I've been digging through the status updates and comments while reading through this thread, and it is interesting, but so far, nothing other than rumors of a "biological" origin.

Lots of army wives, but you have to go to the person's page to read the conversation on the status update to really get anything. All of these profiles are public, and so are many of the commenters. I would guess you'd need a Facebook account to access the profiles.
edit on 1/27/2011 by azamber because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by matrix12
people on the other threads think tht the vial rumor is disinfo to distract us from gettn to the truth. just throwing that out there

that may be the case,
it is a possibility.

that's why I stated it
was only a rumor

link   
Can someone PM me the blocked post/news?

Edit: got it! Thx for the tip matrix lol
edit on 27-1-2011 by amongus because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by laterallateral

Also, be weary of the news about a pregnant woman getting out. For all we know, that didn't actually happen.

Yeah, did the TV crews there film her leaving?
Or was it just an excuse for a chopper leaving the base?

link   

Originally posted by The_Zomar
The news is sponsored by "Utah Disaster Kleenup"

Wow I just watched this for the first time. That is the first thing I noticed. Funny yes but a bit strange none the less....

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   

I don't know, but that is rather odd.

But thanks for the tip about the 'quote'

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad
Well you'll all probably find out sooner or later what's going on.

If the entire region is suddenly NUKED for 100km around the base, you'll know it was something deadly that escaped containment.

If something really bad was to escape, then nuking it before it spreads, would be the best option to stop it reaching other areas.

and here we all thought a New Madrid Earthquake
was gonna be bad.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Long time luker, first post.

Can't say how I know this but law enforcement in surrounding areas has NOT been notified. Homeland Security/FBI/any other federal agency has not issued information to law enforcement, no communication with Dugway itself to law enforcement in adjoining areas. I can't say what law enforcement/emergency response in the exact area knows or does not know, I can saw nothing has been issued to adjoining areas.

Normally Radioreference scanner website does not carry many Utah agency scanners. It would not unusual for them to have no feed from scanners in Tooele - it's not exactly a happening spot. I am only aware of very few live scanner feeds from Utah and that isn't normally one of them. If any one has access to Nevada scanners (Wendover area, etc.) that might be useful.

There is an air traffic control feed from Salt Lake airport somewhere online (I've lost the link, will look for it) which might yield helpful info as for what is happening in the air, if anything.

If info is issued to surrounding emergency agencies, I will know about it as soon as anyone. So far, nothing.

link   

Originally posted by matrix12
omg look!!!!!!!! someone on another thread !! knew about this before it even happend and it does not look good at all
pre thread

Very weird...i have never been a member of that site yet i am banned.

Edit:
wait....just got an email reply

Your unban request was denied.
You should get a better proxy then...

WTH is this?!?!?! i have never been a member of that site?????

edit on 27-1-2011 by The Great Day because: (no reason given)

link   

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join