It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World business leaders told flying saucers are real & extraterrestrials exist

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tacticz86
honestly, im kinda drunk, the only thing im sure of is I have work tomorrow, my girlfriends a b***h ( most of the time) and Im ready for whatever the F**k comes my way

edit on 26-1-2011 by Tacticz86 because: (no reason given)

This is why I think they should start giving tickets for drunk-"surfing"

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Folks have been watching movies for decades.
Has society been brought into "Acceptance" through Hollywood?

It works 2 ways
1. Desensitization
2. To see a very real subject as scifi nonsense

The word fusion in the chart doesn't necessarily mean the fusion in physics but fusing the consciousness with the subject of contact.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
regan gave a speech long ago where he suggested that if we were invaded by ets that it would bring the world together, maybe the nwo took tht idea and ran with it, and coming to a bluebeam near you , the new world order commeth

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tacticz86
I would bet my life that the President doesnt know everything that is going on with E.T's or what not. guaranteed. Think about it. would you brief the president on some crazy # like that> the answer is no.

He is a puppet. Of course he won't know everything that is going on. I would make my guarantee that he knows about 5% of what he should as President.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
63 days and counting!

1st major announcement in 22 days!

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by misfitofscience

what are you referring to, what announcement
and 63 days concerning what?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by matrix12
reply to post by misfitofscience

what are you referring to, what announcement
and 63 days concerning what?

I was wondering the same thing....

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I believe it's real and its slowly becoming the time to let the truth come out that most of us know. I mean, when even presidents truly believe in extraterrestrials, then it can't be denied. The only reason it will be denied is because the ones who have denied it forever will now have to comprehend its existence. Mysterious times. Hopefully the world changes in a good way soon.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I didnt have time to go through all nine pages of an long thread

but regarding the chart....
yall did see and call out the person who made it eh???

www.sunnibrown.com/

I mean look at their clients... Disney?!?
this could have come from anywhere....
Im gonna try and contact them and see if they will tell me the contract in which that belong....

if and it prolly has already been brought up.....
my bad
edit on 26-1-2011 by antibren because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
You know, this really makes me wish I was a very influential business owner.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonOfTheLawOfOne
Anyone notice that bizarre symbol above the UFO in the top left corner near Contact?

Err that's not a 'bizarre symbol'. It says MARHABA in Arabic, which means HELLO.

Yeesh people just WANT to see something strange in everything they find. Even a doodle.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

The Daily Gleaner???!!?! From New Bruswick? Seriously?

edit on 2011/1/26 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
$5,000 a ticket and sometime in the very near future, free on youtube. Interesting stuff.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by AtruthGuy

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by AtruthGuy
with a bunch of nutjobs.

Finally, describe your career and contributions to the world....I am sure you have done something significant, like a former POTUS or some such.

Look in the mirror and ask yourself those same questions... then get back to me...
I'm sure posting about magical fairy like creatures/ psychic creatures over and over again is contributing something to the world.........not.
I'm sure having 6k post a conspiracy site is quite an accomplishment. That's something one wants to see on a resum'e.
That's something a women looks for in a man! ROFL

LOL I have a lack of a Girlfriend?
ROFL see my above point. Point me to any non autistic, non Sarah Palin like women, that is remotely attracted to some random "guy" that gets up every morning to post about aliens and reptillians and other crap on a conspiracy site.

There's a youtube video made at my college about the
kite, with christmas lights that was flown above our campus.
and how a few videos poped up on youtube and a few other sites that said it was the galactic federation.
It was good LOL's

I like how I got personal messages from your lil stalker friends after I typed this. I guess I'll be a eal man and send you a message myself... Pathetic.

edit on 26-1-2011 by AtruthGuy because: (no reason given)

Hey, thanks for the message, sorry, was away having a life for a bit.
I decided to get the more personal bits in the U2U. Figured some personal attacks should hit your inbox verses public.

Interesting though, only the nuttyish conspiracy theory fringe knew about the GFL thing...I think you may be making some things up as far as identifying what the ufo was? maybe....maybe?

I am here on ATS to gain knowledge, investigate, and otherwise expand my mind or debunk things..call it a learning process.
You are here to...what...laugh at people? total waste of your time if your not interested in the subjects don't ya think?

As I said in my u2u, I will say it here also

Why not next go to a gay bar and...not be gay.
That seems to make as much sense.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

you coulda used your own medicine in some of the chemtrail threads where you went around talkn down on people
just saying
unless im wrong and it was someother crazy looking frog avatar, if so disregard

edit on 26-1-2011 by matrix12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

you coulda used your own medicine in some of the chemtrail threads where you went around talkn down on people
just saying
unless im wrong and it was someother crazy looking frog avatar, if so disregard

edit on 26-1-2011 by matrix12 because: (no reason given)

Probably someone else.

I tend to stay away from chemtrail threads...can't even remember the last one I commented on one.
I would perhaps suggest researching a little bit before accusing someone of something?

add: Neat...you got a star for labelling someone incorrectly. thats kinda cool I guess.
deny ignorance ATS.

edit on 27-1-2011 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Well there is still no proof there is any intelligent life in the Universe yet.

This thread is a perfect example of that lack.

"Omg aliens are muslims and gonna convert us".

Facepalm x Infinity

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

i think it was you, ill look back on those threads, i mean common how many weird frog avatars are there here

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
WoW! I must say this is great. The leap forward in business relations between the global community has gotten me intrigued. In my opinion businesses come out with new and improved products before we even think about it. So when I read your post I nearly fell out of my chair thinking of how disclosure is very near. I read a thread on ATS a month or so ago about how disclosure is imminent, even though there was a date set nothing hit the mainstream. I myself believe that with the evidence provided in your thread has lead me to belive disclosure is'nt very far away. To you OP you have my S+F. Befriend me as for I am with you!

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

i think it was you, ill look back on those threads, i mean common how many weird frog avatars are there here

The only chem trail thread I commented on in like..hell, a year, was some retired guy saying the chem dumps need to stop.
I am skeptical about his credibility and encourage people to be skeptical also..but thats in all areas. suggesting being skeptical about a single person's claim is very different than making a sweeping judgement about an entire field being nutjobs.

happy hunting though.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join