It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World business leaders told flying saucers are real & extraterrestrials exist

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by innervision0730
reply to post by amongus

I agree with you but you can't disregard it because of misspellings. It happens. You have never misspelled a word?

Noh, iv nefer misspeled a wurd befwhore.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by amongus

I think the majority of people will be feeling exactly as you do.

I tend to agree with Zorgon on this one - There will be no Disclosure

I think it will come in a different way.

You are not alone....

I have a tendency to agree, however if all the NWO believers are to be taken seriously with the plans to unify the world, wouldn't official disclosure have to happen?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Who tipped Friedman off to the private sector reveal? I doubt he would have forked over 5G for the conference otherwise. And who paid his 5G to attend? How many people know something we don't know, yet?

I cannot wait to hear what he has to say about this George Nory needs to get him tonight after this big news broke.

Thank you BTS this is excellent news.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
What was meant, in the illustration, by "5 longitudinal studies"?

I have no idea what its referring to. Anyone?

Longitudinal Studies is when something/someone is observed over a long period of time. Thats my thinking anyway. As for the 5, i have no idea.

Flow charts here seems abit meaningless, could have come from anywhere. At these sort of meetings is there any sort of minutes taking from what was being said?

Drustew

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Interesting stuff and discussion, yet I can't help but think how just two little words left out of all there reports could change the whole tone and meaning of this discussion.

"Hey, business people...WHAT IF...."

edit on 1/26/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
This whole thing is just too tricky for me to decide on.

I read all the links and only a couple of the lesser known sites mentioned anything extra-terrestrial, the other links I would claim as "legit" only mentioned terrestrial business and had no mention on how to incorporate Alien disclosure into business protocol. Please forgive me if I am wrong, it's just the links that mention the Alien stuff don't really seem to impress me or seem "legit" to me.

I am going out on a limb here making the claims about some of these sites not being "legit" but I am too lazy to do the research at the moment. I am going to read the other thread that was mentioned.

I am certainly open to any criticism or corrections on my statements because it would mean a lot for the disclosure movement if this was real. I am a believer, but am not fooled easily, at least I think so.
. I am not shooting the messenger because the messenger has done more research than me on this subject and they are only quoting many links, so no criticism towards you whatsoever. If i am wrong about my opinions on the legitimacy of some of these sites (sources) I will apologize without a doubt.

Can anyone verify any of the sites that actually mentioned anything to do with Alien technology to be legitimate.

I thank you OP for getting this out there I owe you a star and flag.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Guy posted this in the other thread about this same conference. I think it explains it very well and we should be to excited about this meeting.............

Originally posted by adjensen
I think that the point is being missed in all of this, and it's potentially weirder than "disclosure" (which, if it was happening for the benefit of a bunch of business leaders, would not be publicized, eh?)

Read this bit again:

Psychological and socio-cultural assumptions and preconceptions constrain us to a large extent, and shape our views of the universe so that we are inclined to find what we are looking for, and fail to see what we are not. Using knowledge gained from research in the fields of Ufology and the search for extraterrestrial life, what might we possibly learn about hindrances to innovation in other areas of inquiry?

- Innovation and anthropomorphism, ethnocentrism and ego
- Falsification and the evidence of absence
- What Giordano Bruno would say

This discussion is not ABOUT UFOs. It is about learning from what people who study them have learned. Not what they have learned about UFOs, but about the methodology of studying, discussing and reporting on a phenomenon that most people are skeptical of, and for which hard evidence is hard to come by, and is easily fabricated.

It is about building credibility for an incredible subject.

The real question would be "what is coming down the pike that isn't about UFOs, but is just as unorthodox, and which would have relevance for this group of businessmen?"

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Nobody is questioning the "Qur'an?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

reply to post by amongus

I think the majority of people will be feeling exactly as you do.

I tend to agree with Zorgon on this one - There will be no Disclosure

I think it will come in a different way.

You are not alone....

I have a tendency to agree, however if all the NWO believers are to be taken seriously with the plans to unify the world, wouldn't official disclosure have to happen?

In actuality, I think that answer is -no-

They never do things the way we expect, or the way we would like it.

There is a method to their madness...if you follow.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
BTS from the link you provided on first page, I found the others in attendance very very interesting as well...

Friedman will be joined by City College of New York theoretical physicist, author, and host of Discovery Channels Sci-Fi Science Dr. Michio Kaku, PhD. and UK Ministry of Defense official and author Nick Pope studying the topic of Contact: Learning from Outer Space.

Speaking with reporters from the Canadian newspaper Daily Gleaner, Friedman said, "I intend to stress that aliens have taken innovative approaches to interstellar travel, travel in the atmosphere (and in) examination of earthlings.

"So far, as I know, I am the only one of the five who has strongly stated a conviction that some UFOs are of alien origin. The others indicate that something of interest is happening, but they are unwilling to admit to the conclusion that aliens are visiting, as opposed to merely being out there.

"In other words, some UFOs are alien vehicles," Friedman said. "I am also convinced, after working for many major corporations as a nuclear physicist, that technological progress comes from doing things differently in an unpredictable way. The future is not an extrapolation of the past. Microcircuits are not just small vacuum tubes; lasers are not just better light bulbs, nuclear reactors are not just better chemical combustion chambers. All involve new physics."

All of their hard work and diligence has paid off.
www.pr.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

As reported, the Global Competitiveness Forum met at their Annual Conference and this years topic was UFO's and Extraterrestial's.

No Joke, and yes it did happen. Here is a nice flow chart from the conference.

I actually believe this flow chart was used at the Annual Global Competitiveness Conference. You have to realize that most leaders' are no higher than a "P" or "C-" in school and therefore cannot read properly. They need to see baby drawing in baby language to get the point...oh and yes, they need the pictures in color with BIG letters too.

Personally, the words contact, fusion, life, and dark stood out for me most.

edit on 26-1-2011 by Skywatcher2011 because: added extra note

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Before I read the other thread I should also mention that I am surprised to not have any members mention Project Blue Beam yet. Not saying I believe in it but this certainly falls into the predictions of Blue Beam though and how it will occur.
edit on 26-1-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: forgot a few words

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Learning from Outer Space – Panel The unconventional and highly relevant topic of extraterrestrial life forms was addressed by yesterday’s panel discussion “Contact: Learning from Outer Space”. Experts Zoaghloul El-Naggar, Stanton Friedman, Michio Kaku, Nick Pope and Jacques Vallee made compelling cases for the existence of living beings elsewhere in the galaxy, drawing upon empirical evidence, religious theology and logical reasoning. Mr. Friedman opened his remarks with a bold statement, “Flying saucers are real!” and this summed up the perspective of the panel members. Mr. Pope explored the potential business implications of outer space, such as the profitability of alien branding or sponsorship. While El-Naggar was also convinced of their existence, he raised the interesting point that it may not be ethical to spend resources trying to contact alien societies when we still face war and poverty in our own society. Mr. Vallee encouraged more academics to analyze the evidence. However, on behalf of his successful Venture Capital fund, he said, “We are not ready to invest in this type of research, but we think that somebody should.”

This obviously doesn't come close to anything resembling disclosure, considering the above excerpt. However, what they say has some truth to it nevertheless. UFO's and aliens are most definitely real in the minds of a good portion of the populace worldwide. And from this perspective, it is indeed a market that up to this point has not been exploited to it's full potential. Exploited being the key word here.

While Hollyweird and the alternative media have capitalised on the hopes of the believers, and the fear of at least some of the religious sector, among others, it looks like now it's time for corporations and big business to get in on the action, and take it to the next level.

So, is all this a step toward "disclosure" as the endgame? Maybe. But it sounds more like plain old profiteering to me.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Thank you antar, you know I am not quite a believer myself so I dont mind
getting clubbed about the head.

Its so real that it is eerie.

And, as usual with the method of the madness the "higher ups" use on us...
its anticlimatic.

What I am leaning towards is that the bottom line is money and control.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
And that is why this is strong in the business world, and the general population is left in the dark.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified

While Hollyweird and the alternative media have capitalised on the hopes of the believers, and the fear of at least some of the religious sector, among others, it looks like now it's time for corporations and big business to get in on the action, and take it to the next level.

So, is all this a step toward "disclosure" as the endgame? Maybe. But it sounds more like plain old profiteering to me.

Of course, see...look ... see the list of corporations there?

Partners and sponsor of this Event

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And honestly, did anyone really expect anything different from the business world?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

Right on, and that leads me to say this whole thing reminded me of Obamas speech last night when he rambled on about needing to educate more children into math, science and engineering... I understand that completely and took it as if new and technological paradigms would be opening soon. I have also commented in the past days how I think Michio Kaku knows, and his only response about aliens, is skirt over the question and talk about advanced and new physics...

Lol I am not sure i made sense, but it is exciting.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

After browsing the other threads (and the rest of this one) on this subject, it appears I was premature on the assumption of this or some of these sites not being legitimate.

I apologize OP for my comments on this not being real it just seemed too good to be true. I can only sit back and wait for the conference to end and maybe the general public will get lucky and they will leak out some footage and or information.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Well if 'we' are the aliens, perhaps seeded or transplanted from another planet such as ours, then no what disclosure? Nothing to disclose, it would become as if it always has been this way, and the GP will wander through years of incredible discoveries which are really other world, advanced technologies. Perhaps they have moved a little further along, but the real question would be, what do we have that they want need in trade?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Lol, that shard is not weird at all if you consider the people in the debate panel,
here's the link to the official website and the forums daily program, take a look at the panel, think that's where we heard it all before..... several hundreds of times... this is not about disclosure, this is about theories... and theories you hear on tv shows... and theories you read about in books... all made by the panel members.
www.gcf.org.sa...

not saying I'm not buying it, just saying this is nothing new at all.

EDIT: didnt see the link was in the OP as well... well anyway, that should've said it all IMO
edit on 26/1/2011 by GypsK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar

Well if 'we' are the aliens, perhaps seeded or transplanted from another planet such as ours, then no what disclosure? Nothing to disclose, it would become as if it always has been this way, and the GP will wander through years of incredible discoveries which are really other world, advanced technologies. Perhaps they have moved a little further along, but the real question would be, what do we have that they want need in trade?

If they are a benevolent species, I would imagine that they would want to create LIFE together.

I think we are destined to be creators someday, but we still have a lot to learn about ourselves and the appreciation and beauty of life first.

edit on 26-1-2011 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join